Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Girls who've done ab punching?

Started by dragonicblademaster, July 16, 2021, 02:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonicblademaster

Hey, I really like it when muscle girls hit their own abs to show how strong they are, but I haven't found much content to see it.  Do you know where I could find such content?

dragonicblademaster

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bruce321

I think you know what you're asking for isn't common and tends to be a brief segment buried in other videos. There aren't a lot of women out there getting up in the morning thinking, why don't I do a video punching myself in the stomach for three minutes straight for the six guys out there who will buy it? So, there's no hidden trove you're missing. Your best bet is to go on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, ask women if they'll do that, and get a private show. It's not something I specifically asked for, but a couple of women have done it. Unfortunately, no one currently active, but other guys here might be able to give you some names.

Ever hear of Jill Lauren? She's not a muscle woman, but her claim to fame is real abs punishment. Her vids are on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Go on there and search for a video she did with bodybuilder Justine Delts. There's a preview. Kat Conners also has a video on there, but as I recall she didn't last long playing with Jill, so it's more about giving.

youngnovaDM


youngnovaDM

i have had a lot of success with custom vids