Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581812 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 02:13:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The (She-) Hulk: As You've KINDA Seen Her Before: Jenny and Bruce Part 1
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The (She-) Hulk: As You've KINDA Seen Her Before: Jenny and Bruce Part 1  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
(( Alrighty!! Here we are again!! Yet another story about Jennifer Walters, my version of her anyway!! But we’re gonna be doing something a bit different. For starters, it’s in another universe, and without giving too much away, it’s basically the best compromise I can think of between my version of Jen and the official Marvel version. Basically, the origin story is the same as my other story with a similar title, you know the one (obviously), and she is far more powerful, even more intelligent then she already is in continuity. Her comedic style will be closer to my own, and she’ll be more competitive and more prone to trash talking, if that makes sense. This will basically be what if my dumbs had ended up writing the script for the She-Hulk Disney Plus show or if I had written the comics!! Kinda, sorta, close to the original incarnation, but still with my own, unique taste and style. Oh, and Jennifer isn’t a Futa in this story, she is just a regular woman. I also wanted to apologize for my other She-Hulk story being stuck in limbo!! This is the problem with me, I lose interest so quickly, I’m a grifter, but I’ll return to it eventually!! In the meantime, hopefully you’ll enjoy this one!! Anyway, let’s give this one a good old college try!!))

Our tale begins with the birth of two children. The first one being Jennifer Susan Walters, she was born on May 10th 1971, in Los Angeles, California. She was born to Morris Walters and Elaine Walters. For the most part, Jennifer was a normal kid. She lived with parents who loved her very much and was very fortunate. There was one thing that separated Jennifer from most though. Jen was what one might call a mutant, a person who was born with superhuman abilities. Because of this, she possessed extraordinary intelligence and strength. Her stature was also a lot larger then normal. She was already twice the size of a regular infant when she was born and as she grew older, she only got larger and larger and stronger and stronger.

On July 27th 1974, Elaine’s brother, Brian Banner, along with his wife Rebecca Banner, had a son, Bruce Banner. Making him Jennifer’s cousin. Jennifer was beyond ecstatic to find out she had a cousin. Morris, Elaine, and Jennifer all went to visit Elaine, Brian, and Bruce. Mainly because Jennifer couldn’t wait to meet her cousin. Thankfully, they lived pretty nearby, so it wasn’t too long of a trip or that much of an inconvenience. Once they had gotten there, Jennifer immediately went to go see Bruce, leaving the adults to talk. He was tucked away in his crib, sleeping peacefully. Jen vowed there and then she would Bruce’s best friend in the world, and that she would be the greatest cousin ever. Before kissing him on the forehead and leaving him to rest.

As they grew up, Jennifer and Bruce only got more and more inseparable with age. Particularly Jennifer, whenever anything happened, the first thing she would say always is: “I have to tell cousin Brucie!!” Thanks to her powers and their close proximity, it wasn’t that hard for her to do. Jen had a better go of it, then Bruce did. His family life was…complicated, to put it nicely. His father abused both him and his mother, with the brunt of it toward Bruce, unfortunately. Jen was lucky, despite her vast intellect, she still had her childhood innocence about her. She wasn’t stupid though, she noticed how Bruce acted whenever Brian was around and she noticed the signs. Thankfully, she never saw it directly.

A few years later, in 1982, Jennifer and Bruce are going through elementary school together.  Bruce, while not nearly as strong as his super human cousin, was actually quite intelligent. In fact, he was VERY smart for his age, it wouldn’t be incorrect to describe the duo as nothing short of genius.

Starting school hadn’t been exactly completely smooth for either of them. For Jennifer, school had been a mixed bag, some good, some bad, while there were those who considered a freak and other unsavory things, she soon found friends and people who loved how different she was. Poor Bruce though, it was almost nothing but bad. As he was considered the stereotypical nerd. Jen had a nerdy streak as well, loving comic books and video games and the like and well, that was not exactly the most popular interests. But she also had an interest in athletic things, being so gifted in that regard. Because of how such a hard time Bruce was having fitting in and acclimatizing, Jen watched him like a hawk, rarely leaving his side, for which Bruce was thankful for and more then happy with. 

As more and more people warmed up to Jennifer, their little group grew bigger and thankfully, it was a diverse pool of boys and girls alike. So Bruce’s friend problem was soon remedied. Jen had even succeeded with reducing the bullying problem he had, with her imposing stature and muscular physique. Everyone soon learned how protective Jennifer was of her little cousin, so most thought twice before picking on him. 

In fact, not only was she super protective of Bruce, but also of the friends that she and Bruce had made. Friends was a loose term for Jen, cause she considered anyone who was friendly with her and Bruce under her protection. She was a sort of matriarch of the group, despite her age, she was quite mature, certainly much more then everyone else in the school, so she was a natural leader and she protected and helped those who needed her, which was the majority of the school, at this point in time. But of course, there was still those who started trouble.

One day, when everyone was getting ready to go to after school, Jen had turn her back to Bruce for just a moment, to grab both her and his things. Just then, one of the few bullies left at the school stupid enough to start trouble with anyone associated with Jennifer, a kid by the name of Tad Masterson. He saw this as his chance to get revenge. 

You see, a few months back, Jennifer was going to meet up with Bruce, toward the end of another school day, so they could go home together. Turning in the hallway, Jen came across to Tad beating on Bruce, with her cousin on the floor as Tad kicked him. 

Jennifer immediately became enraged upon the sight. “GET AWAY FROM MY COUSIN!!!!” She then stomped up to Tad and shoved him away from Bruce, before pointing a finger in his face, as she laid into him verbally. “Real tough guy!! Picking on someone 2 years younger then you and a third of your size. Get out of here, before I decide to show you what a real beat down is…” Tad then, after standing there for a second in shock, ran away as fast as he could. After which, Jen helped Bruce to his feet. Bruce looked up at Jen with tears in his eyes, which caused Jen to wrap him in a tight, yet gentle embrace.

Meanwhile, as Jen and Bruce left school together, Tad began to fume, after the initial fear and shock of standing before his school’s own personal superhero. “Screw her and her dumb cousin!! Just because she’s big and Green and really really strong, she thinks I won’t keep beating up that loser? Screw that!!”

Returning back to current day, Tad went back to his old tricks, throwing Bruce over and punching and kicking him. Using her enhanced hearing, she immediately heard Bruce yelling out in pain and before he could even turn around, Jen was on Tad, grabbing him by the shirt and lifting him high up into the air. Despite his age advantage against the duo, Jen still towered over Tad and was at least twice as wide as him. 

Jen growled in Tad’s face. “Did you not get the message the first time??!! Am I going to have to beat the crap out of you for you to finally get it??!!” The sight of Jen’s enraged face, combined with this muscles of her’s flexing, completely terrified Tad, who ended up urinating himself. “Ugh, you’re pathetic and gross!! Stay away from us!!” Jennifer said, tossing him to the ground roughly. She then gathered Bruce and there things and left Tad there, sobbing from fear, in a pool of his own urine.

A few hours later, Jen and Bruce arrived at his house. Unfortunately, it wasn’t much better here then at school, as Brian was in one of his paranoid moods. Jennifer just shook her head. “I don’t think you should go in there without me. Here cousin, wait right here, I’m gonna go get my Atari so we can play!! Then we’ll go in together, your dumb dad doesn’t scare me…” Jen said, before patting Bruce’s shoulder. Bruce looked up at his cousin with appreciation. “Thanks Jen…” Jen nodded, before running back toward her house.

It wasn’t longer then a hour, before Jen had grabbed everything she and Bruce would need to play together, before heading back to his house. As she approached, she saw a bunch of cop cars, ambulances, and other vehicles around. She even saw her parents there, which was strange because they were supposed to still be at work. Jen’s parents then told her what had happened. Brian had killed Rebecca. And Bruce had seen it. He had run in when he heard his mother screaming. Thankfully, it was all but over, by the time Jen arrived. Still, Jen began to sob, as tears ran down her face. Wiping her eyes, she calmed down, before turning to Bruce, who was sitting on the porch, pale as a ghost and shaking. She sat down next to him, before wrapping an arm around him. “We’re gonna be okay, cousin…”

(( Part 1 is officially done!! Hope you all enjoy it!! Like with the other story, I should have 2 or 3 posts coming out pretty close to each other!! I am also trying to take to heart the constructive criticism on my first story and trying to improve on my walls of text problem!! XD Thank you for reading!! ))

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Great to see more coming. Keep up the nice writing.

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
Thank you so much again, jhunter!! I am so glad I'm entertaining enough for you to stick around!!  :cool2:

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
(( Alright, continuing on from where we were in part 1!! Not much else to say beyond that, other then I really appreciate any and all who read my stories!! Thank you so much!! Let’s get started!! ))

It had been 2 years after Brian murdered Rebecca, Brian had been committed to an asylum and Bruce went to go live with his and Jen’s Aunt Susan. Of course, Jen still visited Bruce everyday and they were closer then ever, despite the tragedy. Jen kept an eye on Bruce even more now, wanting to make sure she was there for him whenever she needed him. Bruce definitely needed her, he considered Jen to be one of the last good things in his life.

Meanwhile, even though she had school, Bruce, and other stuff going on currently, Jen felt she could be doing more. Not only that, but things had become stagnant. She wanted a way to help others and a way to keep herself entertained in a more…thrilling way. She then found herself rummaging through her comic book collection, then it hit her. She had superpowers and she liked to help others. That was it, she should become a superhero!!

Jen immediately began to get to work, first, she examined herself in her mirror. She needed a superhero name, but she wasn’t sure what to go with. She looked at her Emerald Green skin and Dark Green hair and her huge stature and height. At age 13, she stood around 5’11, tall for the average woman and straight ludicrous for a little girl at her age. She had 25 inch biceps, 37 inch quads, 28 inch calves, and a 6-pack of abs. She was easily as big if not bigger as most of the top male bodybuilders in the world. As if it was obvious by now, that her powers were strength based, she was the biggest and strongest person she knew. She didn’t mean to brag, but it was the truth. And she seemed to be growing bigger and stronger everyday. 

Jen started to think about how a lot of people reacted to her when they saw her. She remembered being called, colossal, massive, huge, etc etc. All very flattering to her ears, but all of those were hardly superhero name material. Then one popped into her head that seemingly was calling out to her. She remembered someone once calling her ‘Hulking’ before. With a snap of her fingers and her face lighting up in a smile, she had it, she had the perfect name!! “I know, The Hulk, I’ll call myself The Hulk, that has a nice ring to it!! A bit intimidating, but my winning personality will let them know how friendly I really am!!” Jen said with a chuckle.

The more Jen thought about it, the more it seemed perfect for her. Because it was quite accurate to how people saw her. Most were quite afraid by her large stature, that was until they got to know her. Of course, there were those that Jen would probably need and on a bad day, want to fear her. Regardless, she now had her name. Now was the time to pick out an outfit.

Jen began to rummage through her closet. “I gotta have a suitable outfit for superheroing in here somewhere!!” Jen, like all other girls, had established a sense of style for herself over the years. Her favorite colors for clothing were Purple and White, they were the colors most of her outfits came in, she felt they matched her Emerald colored skin the best out of all colors. Out of all Purples, Royal Purple and Lavender was her favorites.

After about 10 minutes, Jen had found her superhero outfit, she once again stood in front of her mirror. She wore a t-shirt that had a big White stripe in the middle, with two slightly smaller Royal Purple stripes on the sides. It was cut really short, almost like a tube-top, leaving her belly button and most of her abs on display. She wore a pair of Lavender colored jeans and white sneakers to go along with the shirt. Jen put on the last piece of the puzzle as she admired herself in the mirror, a pair of Purple fingerless gloves. She smirked in the mirror as she slipped the second glove on, before putting her hands on her hips. The outfit was skin tight, but fit perfectly.

Jen was finally ready, ready to make her debut as a superhero, but before she would begin officially, she wanted to share this with her best friend in the whole world. Her cousin. Luckily it was night time and her folks were asleep, Jen knew her parents would react poorly (to say the least) to her sneaking out like this, let alone to go be a superhero. But she felt she knew what she was doing. She slid open her window, before hopping out of it. With a leap, she made her way to Aunt Susan’s to meet with Bruce.

Once at Susan’s, Jen climbed up the tree next to Bruce’s room, before sitting on the branch that conveniently pointed right across from his window. She giggled as she saw Bruce with his head in a book and all kind of science equipment decorated his room. “Never change cousin…” Jen whispered to herself, before gently tapping on his window.

Bruce immediately flinched upon hearing the noise, but as he looked over he saw it was Jennifer. Placing his book on the bed, he walked over with a confused expression, before sliding his window open, “Jennifer?” 

Jen smiled over at Bruce, before making her way closer. “Surprise cousin!! Mind letting me inside?” Bruce stepped to the side. And Jen, with a grace and speed that should be impossible with her size, leaped through the window, before rolling to her feet in one smooth motion. “Ahhh, always nice to spend time in your room Bruce, I never to get to see it enough!!” 

Bruce closed his window, before laughing a bit at his cousin. “Not that I’m not happy to see you Jen, but what are you doing here, you absolute mad woman?”

Jen chuckled in return, before she became a bit more serious. “I have something I need to talk to you about, something important…” Jen said, before sitting on the end of Bruce’s bed.

Bruce joined her, taking a seat next to her. “Sounds serious Jen…” Bruce said, before glancing up at her.

Jen nodded, before wrapping an arm around Bruce’s shoulder. “It is, but it’s a good kind of serious. Bruce, do you think I’m superhero material? I mean, don’t you think it’s about time I do a bit more with all of this?” Jennifer said, ushering toward her general body.

Bruce took this all in, before chuckling a bit. “You want to be a superhero?”

Jen looked at him with a nervous smile. “You think…you think I’m insane, don’t you?”

Bruce thought about it for a moment, before shrugging. “ Maybe a bit? I mean it is pretty crazy sounding. But if anyone has the capacity for such a thing, it’s you Jennifer. You’re super strong, super smart, super caring, and all that, you’re basically a Green female Superman or something.”

Jennifer stood up and faced Bruce, before placing her hands on her hips. She smiled a bright, beaming, smile, while looking down at Bruce. “So, what do you think about the look?”

Bruce put a hand to his chin. “Hmmm, I like it, the Green and Purple go nice together. This your official superhero outfit?”

Jen nodded. “Yep!! I think it looks great, personally!!” Jen said with a laugh. “Not trying to brag, but I like the simple, yet eye catching look I have going here!!”

Bruce nodded. “I agree. What about a name? Can’t go around using your real name, right? Gotta have a superhero name.”

Jen nodded. “I am calling myself…The Hulk!! I am big and huge and it seemed like a nice fit!!”

Bruce looked a bit puzzled, almost confused, as if not sure what to make of the name. “Hmmm…interesting. A bit aggressive, but if anyone can make such a title work, it’s you. I do like it, but I won’t lie, for whatever reason the name makes me feel…uneasy.”

Jennifer once again was a bit worried when she saw the expression on Bruce’s face, but relaxed when he finally spoke. “I like how it’s gender neutral, and it has a nice ‘don’t fuck with me” vibe to it. But I am hoping it won’t scare people off. Hopefully, once the word gets out, assuming I am successful at this, people will realize I am not scary.”

Bruce nodded. “Well Jen, you have my full support. I doubt you’ll need it though, you’ve excelled at everything I’ve ever seen you try. I am sure you will find success. Go on cousin, go on and introduce the world to The Hulk.”

Jen smiled and made her way to the window. “Stay safe cousin, love you!!” Jen said, hopping out the window. Jen made her way to the street, before looking out at the big city in the distance. “Okay L.A, here I come…” Jen said to nobody in particular, before leaping away from Aunt Susan’s and toward the big city. 

As Jen made her way through the county and toward the big city, she passed by a small town bank. As she did, 4 men in ski masks ran out of the bank, holding bags of cash. She immediately stopped and began running back toward them. “Wow, most superhero’s have to wait a while to stop something as classic as a bank robbery!! Must be my lucky day!! Running into to one on my first night out? I feel like a pretty little princess!!” 

Jennifer followed the car along the road, letting it get a little ways ahead of her. She knew she should stop them as fast as she could, she couldn’t help but play with them a little. She let them think they were getting away, before she sped up, heading straight for them.

The 4 robbers were in the car, shouting and having a hell of a time, thinking they had just hit the jackpot. “Not a bad score guys!! For a crummy little bank, the take isn’t too bad!!” The driver said, while the rest of them shouted in excitement. But as they made their getaway, the man in the passenger seat noticed something gaining on them. “Look man!! It’s…it’s a woman!! She’s Green and huge!!” The driver rolled his eyes. “Yeah right, you’re seeing things!! Need to get your head checked.” Just then, they heard a thump and they were all greeted by a giant Green woman on their hood. “Holy crap!! What is that thing??!!” The driver made out in unison. As the guy in the passenger seat yelled out. “SEE???!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!!”

Jen smirked at all of them, before punching two fists through the hood of their car and ripping out the engine, before crushing it between her hands. With the car stopped, all 4 men looked at her in fear and amazement, as she hopped off the hood, before smirking at all of them, with unrivaled confidence. “Alright boys, here’s how things are gonna go!! I’m gonna give you one chance to surrender peacefully!! Get out, put your guns on the ground and I will drop your sorry butts off at the nearest police station.” 

The driver then shouted. “I’ll be damned if I lose all this money because of some Green bitch on some kind of super steroids!! Ripping out our engine out is one thing, but I doubt you’re bulletproof!!! All four robbers then stepped out and open fired at Jen.

Jen shook her head. “Oh boy, even when I give you an easy way out, you still try to take me out? We’ll see about that…” As they fired, their bullets bounced off Jen’s skin, they didn’t even make a dent in her skin and Jennifer couldn’t even feel them. If it weren’t for the sparks they made when they hit her skin and the fact she saw them hitting her, she wouldn’t have even known she was being shot…”

After a few minutes of this, all 4 of them slowly stopped shooting, while they looked at her in awe. Even the driver was completely appealed. “What…what the hell kind of freak are you??!!”

Jennifer playfully dusted her shoulder off, as they stopped shooting her. “The Hulk. Be sure to tell all you’re friends about me…when you wake up…” Before they could even try to run, Jen was on them, hitting them all with light slaps, that had enough strength behind them to knock them out cold. She then, with them and the cash in her arms, leaped back toward the bank. 

Jen walked into the bank, dropped the men off at the entrance, dropped the cash off at the counter and then found a phone. She called the police, waited for them to arrive, and once they were in the custody of the police, she leapt away. Making her way toward the city once again.

“Well, as much as I love the county of Los Angeles, I’d have to say the city is just as good, if not better!!” Jen said, as she leaped among the skyscrapers of the city. She had been here a few times before, but being able to leap around the skyscrapers, in total freedom, there was nothing else quite like it.

Jen did a little sight seeing, taking in the view as she kept an eye peeled for anyone in need of help. Eventually, she ended up in the more middle income part of town, where she saw an apartment building on fire, it was only about 6 or 7 stories tall. “Hmmm, building fire, huh? How many classic superhero scenarios am I gonna run into in one night? I am so lucky, I get to help others and have a blast doing it!!” 

Jen landed in the middle of a bundle of cops, paramedics, and firefighters, who were all flabbergasted at her appearance. “It’s a woman and she’s Green, and huge!!” One of the firefighters spoke, while the rest of them spoke with each other at how unbelievable this Green lady was. Jen then walked up to who seemed to be the firefighter in charge. “What’s happening, here? Can I help?” 

The captain shook his head. “Maybe. We’re trying to figure out how to rescue the few people left in the building, a family of 3, who we unfortunately weren’t able to get out. You see, the building is about to collapse at any minute, we can’t go in…”

Jennifer put her hands on her wide hips. “Never fear, The Hulk is here!!” Jennifer said proudly.

However, before she could walk inside the building, the captain stopped her. “What? Big and Green or not, I can’t let you go in there!!”

Jen just patted the captain’s shoulder. “I just stopped a bank robbery on the way into town, they shot 4 machine guns at me!! I can handle this, trust me!!”

The captain was dumbfounded. “Wha-?” He finally just had to shake his head and relent. “Fine, I guess. If there’s a chance you can get those people out, I guess we should take it. I just pray to God we don’t end up having to pull 4 bodies out of the rubble, 3 would have been bad enough…”

Jen just smirked. “I got this.” She hastily but carefully made her way up to the very top floor, as to not make the building anymore unstable. She made her way to the last apartment on the floor, as she heard 3 people, a man, a woman, and a little girl, crying for help on the otherside. “Help’s here!! Stand back, I’m coming in!!” Jen then kicked the door in, it flew open, but luckily not off the hinges, as not to hit the family inside.

Jen saw them all huddled up together in the corner, the flames were quickly spreading toward them. She quickly grabbed all 3 of them up in arms. “Alright everyone, now we just gotta get out.” As Jen said that, she could feel the building rumbling under them as it began to completely collapse. “Guess we’re taking the express, hold on everyone!!” Jen held them in front of her and ran toward the wall. They yelled in terror, but as they reached the wall, Jen spun around, hitting the wall back first with full force, as not to harm the family. As they fell down back to the street, Jen turned right back round. Landing without even having to bend her knees.

Jen then quickly ran over to all the emergency personnel, finally letting the family down, out of her grasp. “Easy peasy!!” Jen said, as the family showered her with their gratitude for saving their lives. Jen just smiled and shook her head. “Happy to do it!! Honestly!! It was actually really fun!! Just glad you’re all safe!!”

The captain came over laughing to himself. “I’ll be damned, you really are invincible, aren’t you?” 

Jen just shrugged. “I guess so!! Told you I was the girl for the job!! As much fun as it had been, I gotta get going!! I plan to make a habit of this, I’ll be around again tomorrow night and every night after!! Goodnight all!!” Jen said, as she ran and leaped back toward home. She had made it back home, about 2 hours before she had to be getting up for school. Slipping out of her superhero clothes, she then changed into something much more bedtime appropriate, before going to sleep.

(( Thank you so much again all, for reading and your support!! I might a mistake in the last post, not mentioning Jen’s Greeness, but I made up for it here!! ))

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
Great stuff.  Look forward to more!

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
The year is 1988, Jennifer is 16 and is a Junior in High School, Bruce is 14 and a Freshman in High School. It had been a pretty average day so far, until Tad Masterson, who had been tormenting Bruce on and off since kindergarden, had done a lot of growing in the past few years. Besides Jennifer, he was the biggest kid in school. He considered himself the biggest and best of the Jocks. He stood at 6’7, he had 27 inch biceps, 38 inch quads, 19 inch calves, and a 6-pack of abs. But that was nothing compared to how much Jen had grown over the past few years.

The last few years had been very kind to Jen, she was growing bigger and curvier everyday. Her superhero career had been booming. She and Bruce had long since started preparing for College and more then ready to move on from Grade School. Bruce was tired of being bullied and Jen was ready to move on with her life, she felt she had learned everything there was to learn from here. Jen’s measurements in comparison to Tad were: 7’6 feet tall, 42 inch biceps, 57  inch quads, 36 inch calves, a 10-pack of abs, and her breasts were a E cup.

Tad and Jen stared each other down. Jen stood there, in nothing but a tank top and shorts, looking like a bodybuilding beast mixed with a Greek Goddess. She had worn her hair in a bun, so it would not get in the way. A huge crowd of kids had circled around them, eager to see how this would all go down. While Bruce was at Jen’s side, he was certainly not a participant. However, Tad was far from alone. In bullying and in this bout. He and his new Jock friends had been trying to give Jen and Bruce hell, since, well since pretty much the beginning. The thought of having put up with this for all these years made Jen’s blood boil. So, she arranged this fight with Tad and his friends, to finally shut them all up. And Jen knew they were all stupid enough to think they could defeat her. Not on their own, they weren’t that stupid. But all of them against her? They were just dim enough to believe that. So it was all the Jocks vs Jen with Bruce as her support, with the entirety of the Jr. High and High School kids watching. 

Jennifer crossed her arms and glared over at all of them. “I have tried, time and time again to avoid doing this with you Tad, but my patience has finally ran out. Besides, there’s only one language you seem to understand…” 

Just as she said that, all the Jocks, including Tad attacked Jennifer. A mob of men, versus one massive woman, and it wasn’t even close. Jen planned to do as little damage to Tad and the Jocks, so no one could say she didn’t give them all the chances in the world. She did her best to keep from getting hit, not for her benefit, but there’s. As they would do far more damage to themselves attacking her, then they would to her. She moved with a grace and flow that was unheard of for one of her stature. By the time it was all over, most of them had bruises and welts, not good, but it was the best Jen could do with how strong she was. A few who managed who actually managed to hit her, ended up breaking their limbs on impact. Arms and legs both. All of them had fractured egos. 

However, in the middle of the fight, as all his friends were getting taken out, Tad slinked away, his confidence in their ability to actually beat her wavering. Just as Jen got done dispatching the last few Jocks, knocking them out cold, Tad tried his best to get to Bruce. Jen moved with incredible speed, and like a lioness protecting her young, she grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up. “Getting tired, getting real tired of you, little boy. How many times have I told you, to. Stay. Away. From. My cousin. If you or anyone else tries to harm him again, I will do much, MUCH worse then this…” As Jen said that, she squeezed a pressure point around Tad’s next area, knocking him out cold. Jen then walked over to Bruce with a smile, who watched the whole thing with wide eyes. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder. “Come on cousin, let’s get out of here…”

This was it, this was the day. May 10th, 1989, Jennifer was finally 18 years old!! Jen had felt she had entered adulthood, a while back, but in the eyes of the law, she was still a kid, but not anymore. Now, she was a free, adult woman. Most would have had a big fancy birthday for such an occasion, not Jennifer though. She had very simple plans today, but there was thing she needed before she could start the celebration. She made her way to Aunt Susan’s to collect her cousin. As she walked up to the front yard, she saw Bruce stepping out. She then shouted playfully. “COUSIN!!!” Causing Bruce to flinch, but before he could turn around, Jen had wrapped her arms around him, lifting him into the air in a big hug.

Bruce gasped a bit, before laughing. “Easy cousin!! It’s kind of terrifying when you get all affectionate like this!!” 

Jennifer just giggled, holding Bruce for a moment more, before letting Bruce down. “I just love you so much Brucie!! Come on, I have tons of fun things planned for us today!!” Jen said, grabbing Bruce and carrying him off. He knew better then try to protest, letting out a sigh as they made their way back to Jennifer’s.

Once back home, Jen let Bruce down, leading him to the backyard, to their treehouse. “Probably the last time we’ll be able to visit the treehouse for a while, figured we’d should make the most of it…” Jen said, climbing inside, with Bruce following behind her.

It was a bit tight, as Jen had continued to grow over the years, but luckily when built this was kept in mind and while it was a bit tight, Jen fit inside well enough. Jen had hung up a few balloons, moved in her TV, Atari, and NES into the treehouse. This was it, this was her big plan for the day. Just to hangout with her cousin in their treehouse, play video games with him, and shoot the shit.

First things first though, she had brought her birthday cake up there, for herself and Bruce to share. She placed the candles on top, before lighting them. “Mind helping me do the honors, cuz?” Jen and Bruce then leaned in, blowing out the candles on the cake together. Jen then took the candles out of it, before cutting two pieces and handing one of them to Bruce. “Dig in cousin!!”

As they ate the cake, Bruce couldn’t help but ask the obvious question. “So, what did you wish for Jen?”

Jen shook her head. “Nothing!! I got everything I need, I got my cake, my treehouse, my games, and finally and most importantly, my bestest friend in the whole world!!” Jen then gently placed a hand on Bruce’s shoulder. “Love you cousin…” 

The duo hung out in the treehouse for a while, but once it got really late, Jen decided they should probably move the party inside. She grabbed up everything as Bruce went inside, before following him in. The day had went exactly as Jen imagined so far, it was perfect!! It would have of course been amazing if she and Bruce could have went out together, but she knew Bruce was quite the homebody and kept to himself, and well, as long as she was with him, she didn’t care what they did. 

Jen then joined Bruce in her room, before setting everything back up. It was then that Bruce walked over to Jen and had that look in his eyes he typically got. Whenever his curiosity started going. “Jen, I need to ask something…How-how big are you now?”

Jen hadn’t known Bruce to be interested in such things. Unless, well, it had to be about the science of whatever she had going on with her. “Well, I’m honestly not sure!! It’s been a while, since I measured myself, come on science guy, let’s go find out!!”

After grabbed various measuring tools, mainly just a bunch of measuring tapes, the duo returned back to Jen’s room, where she stood as perfectly still as possible, and Bruce grabbed one of the tapes.

“Alright, my literal size queen of a cousin, let’s find out what the damage is. Flex your bicep.”

Jennifer smiled “You got it, Doc!!” Jen leaned down to Bruce’s height and flexed her bicep as tightly as she could, wanting to get the most size out of it as possible. She flexed so hard, her arm was shaking.

Bruce rolled his eyes at how showoffy Jen was being, before wrapping the measuring tape around the big round ball of muscle. “50 inches, I thought that arm looked scary.

Jennifer was ecstatic. “Woohoo, I am a big, beautiful, curvy, beast!!” 

Bruce just shook his head before moving down to her quad. “Flex.”

Jen playfully shook her quad from side to side, before hitting an extremely hard flex, like she had with her bicep. “82 inches. You’re like a living weapon or something…”

Jennifer chuckled. “Tree trunk sized arms, thunderous thighs, I am the total package!!”

Bruce went down to Jen’s calves next, once again wrapping the measuring tape around Jen’s fully flexed, diamond hard calve. Once again, the tape was wrapped around it. “37 inches. The smallest muscle on you, from what I can tell. Alright, that’s it for the muscles.”

Bruce then put up the measuring tape and grabbed a much longer one, which they planned to use to measure Jen’s height. 

Jen stood as still as possible and close to the wall, as Bruce approached with the measuring tape. 

Bruce then began to measure Jen’s height, before giving her the readings. “Looks like you’re exactly an even 8 feet tall…”

Jen happily threw her arms in the air. “I love being huge!!” Before she placed her hands on her hips. She then smirked as she looked down at her abs. “I’ve just recently added another row of abs to my torso, cousin!! I now have a 10-pack!!”

Bruce just nodded, while deep in thought.

Jen couldn’t resist teasing him. “I know what you’re wondering. You’re wondering about my chest…”

Bruce then looked up at her in shock. “What??!! No!!”

Jen smirked before flexing her pecs up and down, making her muscular breasts bounce. “They’re a EEE cup now…I just had to recently invest in a new bra…I’m just screwing around cousin!!” Jen said with a laugh.

Bruce sighed and shook his head. “I know, you’re far too carefree, much to my dismay…”

It was getting late, around 10 PM. As Jen and Bruce continued to hang out in her room, Jen let out a gasping moan, as she leaned against the wall.

Bruce was startled by this and rushed to Jen’s side. “Jennifer, you alright?”

Jennifer shook her head, then nodded, giving Bruce mixed signals. She gave a sexy laugh. “I’m feeling damn good!!” Bruce would be able to see Jen’s eyes lose their detail, pupils, irises, and they began to glow brightly, brighter then anything he had ever seen. Jen herself looked down at her hand, where she it began to grow and her pigment began to change. Her skin was turning from it’s bright Emerald shade of Green, to a smokey Grey. She began to grow in height and muscle, naturally. So Jen quickly rushed to the back door, making her way through the house, she just barely made it through the door before the growth really kicked in. The pleasure was so great, that Jen couldn’t even really walk, mainly just stumble around. Once in the backyard, she stood there, allowing herself to enjoy this. She surged in height, topping off at an even 16 feet tall. Her biceps ballooned up to 92 inches, her quads followed suit, growing to 134 inches around, and her calves topped off at 69 inches. While her limbs grew, she gained another row of abs, upgrading her up to a 12-pack. And her cup size was now an H. As it finished up, Jen looked down at her new and improved body and with a cocky smirk, she savored every inch of it.

Bruce was absolutely dumbfounded at the end result. During Jen’s growth, he felt a myriad of emotions, fear, curiosity, fascination, amazement. Being the more scientifically inclined of the duo, Jen’s condition had enthralled him since the beginning, but now? Now it was even more mind boggling and incredible to him. 

Jen began to chuckle before rubbing the back of her head. “Well, that was certainly something…” In addition to the growth, Jen’s voice had changed, becoming huskier, deeper, more baritone, but undeniably sexy, seductive, and feminine. “I’m even bigger and sexier then before!! This is the best birthday ever!! Hold on a moment Brucie…”

Bruce then saw Jen close her eyes and slowly begin to shrink down back to her previous 8 feet tall, Emerald Green form. She smirked down at her little cousin, before wrapping an arm around him.

“Ahhh, double the forms, double the fun!! I’ll call them Green and Grey!! Not exactly mindblowing, but it’ll do!!” Jen said, as she took Bruce’s hand and walked back inside with him.

(( Here we are, yet another post in this little tale!! It’s looking like Saradas is getting ready to ban me for not being “active” enough. I’ve never posted anything anywhere before here, on this site, and they still are looking to ban me. Oh well, if it happens, it happens. Until then, I will continue to post!! ))

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
It had been a few years since Bruce and Jen last saw each other. Jen was 29 and Bruce was 26. Jen had went on to go and establish a career as an attorney. She had graduated from Yale and went to Harvard law school. She learned everything she could about the different types of law, Personal Injury, Entertainment law, Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, Real Estate, Immigration, Worker’s Compensation, even Superhuman law. You name it, Jen mastered it. She was determined to be the best lawyer there ever was. She was working at a high end law firm currently, right in downtown Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Bruce went on to study everything there was to know about science. But he specialized in Radiology. After finishing school, he began to learn everything he could about the subject. Which inevitably lead to a PHD for Bruce. Jen’s childhood nickname for Bruce “Doc” seemed more and more appropriate by the day.

A few days later Jen got a call from her cousin while at the office, Bruce had asked for Jen to come to his own personal lab. He remembered all those years ago when he had observed his cousin’s mutation, while he was always the scientific type, it wouldn’t be wrong to say his fascination with Jen and her powers was a huge influence on his interest on the subject. And it was about time he finally learned just exactly how she was the way she was and what made her tick. Whatever it turned out to be, Bruce would dedicate his life to studying it and hopefully replicating it. In his eyes, Jen held within her the key to the next step of human evolution. Using her DNA, Bruce and Jen would make humans impervious to harm, disease, everything. At least, that was what Bruce was going to try and do. Jen would have the final say obviously, it was her body, but at usual, she did whatever Bruce asked her to. Besides, she enjoyed helping people, what better way to do that then share her gifts with the rest of Humanity?

Jen had arrived at where they planned to meet. This was a place Jen to had constructed for the very purpose of analyzing her and doubling as a home away from home for her. She wore a variation of her superhero outfit. A simple tank top and shorts, made of a sporty material. Both with the iconic big Royal Purple stripe in the middle of them, with the 2 White stripes on the sides of it. She also wore her hair in a bun, knowing it would just get in the way. Immediately, she noticed it was quite large, made of multiple levels, each with all kinds of different machines, all of them made especially for Jennifer. Level 2, the Training level had Strength testing machines, for legs, arms, and everything in between. A treadmill to test Jen’s speed, a machine to test her agility and reflexes. The Training level also doubled as a super powered gym, where Jen could get stronger. The current level had a machine to test her blood, it would be the easiest way for Bruce to take a look at her DNA. And a smattering of other various devices that would be used to learn anything and everything about Jen. She walked in and waited for Bruce. As she waited, she noticed littler Green sparkles in the air and she noticed them, coming toward her. Almost as if she was absorbing whatever it was. It made her confused and she wasn’t entirely sure she wasn’t just seeing things. Not before long, she saw him walking out in his lab coat, and they both smiled at each other.

Jen walked over and held the top of his shoulders gently. “Let me get a look at you…” Jen took in Bruce’s appearance. He looked the same as when they were kids, just a good few years older. She then wrapped him up in a tight hug. “It’s been far too long, cousin. I’ve missed you so much…” Jen said, letting him go after a moment.

Bruce smiled up and Jennifer and patted her arm. “It’s great to see you again, cousin. We should make some time to properly catch up later. But as you know, this visit is for business, not pleasure. And I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the new Millenium, then to figure out the wonderful mystery that is, you. Or at least begin to try to figure it out, anyway.”

Jennifer smiled and chuckled. “Well, I am always happy to help in anyway I can Bruce. And, I am curious as well, I’ve always knew I was different, but I’ve never really known exactly what it is, that makes me, well me!! So, where do we begin?”

Bruce smiled and gestured over to the station where he planned to take Jennifer’s blood. “This would be the most natural first step, a blood sample. It will be the easiest and quickest way to take a look at your DNA.”

Jennifer nodded, but she had something she had to speak with Bruce about first. “Before we really get started, you should know while I was waiting for you, I saw something in the air. I’m not quite sure what it was. It was like, little bits of Green and they were moving toward me…”

Bruce nodded, while being deep in thought for a moment, before his eyes widened a bit, as he hit upon a realization. “As you know, Radiation is my speciality. I’ve taken a liking to Gamma Radiation in particular. I’ve been working with it for years now, and just the other day I was working with some in this lab. But no, no, that can be what powers you, I mean, what a coincidence…”

Jennifer wasn’t sure how exactly to take this, I mean, it wouldn’t really change her life all that much. She would understand her body a bit clearer now. “Well, only one way to find out…” Jen said as she headed over to the blood testing station.

Bruce followed her over and began prepping the equipment. Grabbing a drill, which had a vial attached to the end of it, with a tube on top, where the blood would go from her arm, into the vial. He then turned on a switch, which began heating up the drill to an extreme temperature. “As you suggested Jen, I had it constructed out of Adamantium with the ability to be superheated…” 

Jen laid back and placed her arm in the armrest. Before relaxing, so Bruce could go through with the procedure. “Good thing we’re doing this when we are. This is the only thing left that will penetrate my skin. And I get the feeling that will change soon…”

Bruce then began to inject the needle into Jen. To her, it hurt no worse then someone getting a regular shot. She winced a bit when it first entered her, mainly because it was such a strange sensation, that she wasn’t used to. Within a few moments, the vial was filled up with a rich dark Green blood. 

Bruce then scrambled to get it into the machine. If it was Gamma Radiation, like they suspected, then he had already gambled with his safety enough. “This may take a while. Why don’t you go ahead and make yourself at home in the recreational center. Very top level. You should find it very much to your liking…”

Jen got up and smiled over at Bruce. “Let me guess, it’s gonna be filled with books, right?”

Bruce shook his head. “Nope, video games!! I remembered how much of a nerd you are. As much I would have liked to, I made sure you would feel at home here. This is your lab, technically speaking, I’m just the only one who uses it.”

“No Bruce, it’s our lab…” Jennifer said, as she walked away and made her way to the recreational room. She had found a myriad of different consoles in there, the N64, the Playstation 1, etc. Even the Playstation 2 which was brand new and had few games for it. Jen was in heaven, over the years, she had certainly hadn’t lost her love for video games. If anything it had been more ignited then it had ever been, with the advent of the 5th gen and the beginning of 3D games being made for the first time. It was a great time to be a gamer and Jen was right there with everyone else. She wasted no time digging in.

A few hours later, Bruce walked into the doorway. But when he saw Jen, he leaned against it, smiling and shaking his head. He saw Jen sitting on the floor while playing the PS1 and couldn’t help but notice how cute she looked. She looked more a little girl on Christmas then an 8 feet tall grown musclebound woman. He watched this for a few minutes, before finally clearing his throat which got Jen’s attention. Pausing the game, she stood up and walked over to Bruce. “So Doc, what’s the verdict?”

Bruce smiled. “Why don’t I show you?” Bruce said, walking away, gesturing for Jen to follow him. Which she then did.

Bruce then relayed everything he had learned from her blood. “Well, what we thought was true. The source of your power is Gamma Radiation. In fact, from what I have learned, I would say it’s more complicated then that. It seems to be, you are Gamma Radiation in physical form. Gamma Radiation Incarnate, if you will. That’s why all the Gamma Radiation in the room made it’s way toward you, it’s like it wanted to join with you. Like a misplaced child when they find their mother. It wouldn’t be in accurate to say you’re some kind of Gamma Goddess.”

Jennifer thought about everything Bruce was saying, unable to help chuckling at his more outlandish comments. “Well, then that blood you took from me has to be extremely dangerous, right?”

Bruce nodded. “But that’s putting it mildly. I used the most advanced equipment I have to measure the level of Gamma Radiation in your blood and it overloaded it. I have to surmise it’s immeasurable. I honestly don’t know how I didn’t drop dead just from being near you and/or your blood. I think you have some kind of way of shielding those around you from the radiation, some kind of inhibitor from allowing your power from harming others. You don’t harm those who don’t deserve it, and I shudder to think what would happen if you were able to tap into your true power…”

Jennifer certainly had a lot to think about now. As cool as it sounded, she couldn’t allow her own curiosity to endanger those around her. “I think I’ll just stick with what I have, I am already getting stronger and stronger everyday. No need to turn the amp up to 11…” Jennifer then got herself for the next test, knowing this was just the beginning. “So, what’s next Doc?”

Bruce smirked, knowing Jennifer would love this next part. “Well, now, we get to the fun part!! Finding out just how powerful you are in your current state. We’ll run through all the tests in your Green form, for today.”

Jennifer yelped out, before clapping excitedly. “You know me so well, cousin!!”

Bruce just shook his head. “I’ll meet you on the second level.”

Both Jen and Bruce made their way to the second level, where Bruce then directed Jennifer to the first machine they would be using would be used to test Jen’s hitting power. It was a very advanced punching bag, with the ability to measure the force Jen was putting out. This seemed the most logical step. Bruce was in a monitoring room or some soft, with all kinds of equipment that would let Bruce know how much strength Jen was outputting, as she used the machines.

Bruce then spoke. “Alright Jen, whenever you’re ready!!”

Jen gave him a thumbs up, before hitting the punching bag with a punch. “What’s the reading?”

Bruce looked at the monitor and was shocked. “It says over 100 tons of force.”

Jennifer smiled. “Nice!! Let’s go again!!”

Jennifer then hit it with a much harder punch, making the bag shake wildly. “How about now?”

Bruce immediately read out the reading. “Over 200 tons of force…”

Jennifer smiled. “Very nice. Kicking time!!” Jennifer then hit the bag with a very forceful kick. The bag began to groan from the force. “What’s the damage?”

Bruce read off the reading once again. “Over 500 tons…”

Jennifer smirked and decided to go all out. With one last kick, Jen hit the back so hard, it went flying all the way across the room. She then turned to Bruce, who seemed quite displeased with Jen’s violent display. “Don’t worry Bruce, I’ll get it replaced. I payed for this place remember? What’s the final high score?”

Bruce sighed. “It just seems like a needless waste. The last reading is over 1000 tons of force…”

Jen laughed and threw her arms up into the air. “I’m unstoppable!! Okay, where to next, cousin? Your call!!”

Bruce thought for a moment. There were plenty of machines to test out, the Training level was easily the largest of all 3 level’s, made up of many different rooms, varying in size and purpose. Since today was mainly just a general test of Jen’s power while in her Green form, he decided on the room that would push the most muscles in her body to their absolute limit.

Bruce lead Jennifer to the area he had in mind, it was a rather large room, with a observation deck, where which Bruce went, asking Jennifer to go inside without him. After a few minutes, Jen would see Bruce enter the observation room, before he turned on the intercom.

Bruce smiled at her. “Okay Jennifer, I hope you’re ready for a challenge!!”

Jennifer hit a most muscular pose. “Bring it on, cousin!!”

Bruce chuckled. “Well, you remember that scene from A New Hope? The trash compactor scene? You’re gonna be experiencing something similar here. As you know, most of the equipment in this building and the building it’s self is made of Adamantium. This room is special, this room is made to challenge you like nothing else. The floor, the walls, and the ceiling, all have the ability to close in on you, thanks to springs. But for today, we’re just gonna use the ceiling on you, to test how powerful you are. You ready?”

Jennifer nodded over at Bruce, with a determined look.

With a button press on Bruce’s end, the ceiling slammed down on top of Jennifer. She tried to grip it with just her hands, but it was far too much weight. Jen was forced onto her back, leaving her with her arms and legs pressed against the ceiling, leaving her in a very dangerous position of almost being crushed. Her quads, hamstrings, biceps, and forearms exploded into sinewy, vascular, curvy blocks of muscle. Jennifer was roaring and grunting with effort, her arms and legs shaking with the effort. This went on for the next few minutes, until finally, Jen began to move the ceiling. A few more minutes passed and Jennifer pushed it up far enough to support it with her shoulders and biceps. She held it here for a few minutes, her biceps and forearms flexed to their fullest. “GRAHHHHHHHHHH” With a final roar, Jen forced the ceiling back up and this little test of strength was over.

Jen was panting and sweating, before she smirked over at Bruce and began to laugh. “Haha, what a rush!! I am unstoppable!!”

Even Bruce was surprised at Jen’s ability, she seemed to be able to grow stronger and stronger just from being pushed beyond her limits. And the rate at which her power grew, was extremely fast. 

Jen and Bruce then went on to do a few more tests on Jen’s body. Eventually though, they parted ways. Bruce had more experiments to do and Jen had cases to win, but Bruce planned to invite her over again real soon. 

(( Ugh, this chapter is a real mess!! I kept changing my mind on certain things and then I wasn’t sure how to test Jen’s power, beyond this stupid room idea!! Anyway, I think the next part will be better!! ))

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The (She-) Hulk: As You've KINDA Seen Her Before: Jenny and Bruce Part 1

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View