Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583090 Posts in 74315 Topics by 30057 Members - Latest Member: Jmorri87 June 05, 2024, 03:31:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Showing Off at the Club Part 2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Showing Off at the Club Part 2  (Read 5913 times)

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Showing Off at the Club Part 2
« on: July 10, 2021, 09:22:32 pm »
Showing off at the Club 2
mike.yc2201@gmail.com

A powerful female bodybuilder performs a sensual strength exhibition.

The 6-foot tall gun-vault sat immobile in the center of the stage. It was huge and heavy, 700 lbs of imposing bullet-proof iron and steel. For any other human being, being locked inside would be a death sentence, but not for Nancy Forbes. The enormous female bodybuilder was fully pumped and bulging all over with earth-shattering muscle. Nancy had spent years lifting with fearsome intensity until she had forged a body stronger than any man or animal. With a roar, the muscle-woman began pushing her hands against the inner walls of the vault. Her hands were small and feminine but were also connected to the strongest pair of arms on the planet. The thick steel stood no chance. The audience gasped as as the vault began twisting and distorting, the forged metal bending and yielding to her unstoppable might. The heavy metal lock shattered into pieces, rusty iron bolts bent, sheared, and popped as the massive female bodybuilder exerted her extreme strength. The strong steel vault literally burst open as Nancy slowly muscled her way out, the walls splitting apart under the brutal female assault. The sound of steel screaming in protest, the feeling of it yielding so easily to her feminine muscles might made her wet and horny like nothing else. With a roar the mighty woman kicked the twisted door off, slamming it onto the stage with a tremendous boom. The audience erupted in cheers as the busty muscle-woman emerged triumphant. Stage lights bathed Nancy's magnificent physique as she flexed her huge steel-crushing muscles. 

The audience eye-raped the powerful woman, standing nearly naked and flexing so proudly for them. She was over 200lbs of hard female muscle and massive firm tits. The incredible muscle-woman was so perfectly proportioned as to make the audience swoon with desire. Her tiny red bikini left nothing to the imagination, and it was complimented by a devastatingly sexy flower in her sweeping ponytail. Her conditioning was breathtaking and would easily blow away any heavyweight women's bodybuilding competition. A powerful eight pack, thick and deep, rippled with every breath she took. Nancy's supersized arms dwarfed most male bodybuilders and were easily strong enough to tear the limbs off a gorilla. Her tree trunk legs were huge and incredible, Nancy looked like she could squat a building with those gigantic pillars of strength. The gorgeous muscle lady turned around to reveal her rounded muscular glutes, fully exposed in her sexy thong bikini. Nancy's lat spread was incredible, as she showed off an awesome gnarled back, obscenely thick with muscles like that completely covered her body like armor plating. When she transitioned to a rear bicep flex there wasn't a soft cock or a dry pussy in the crowd. Nancy's biceps were so immense that they towered nearly to her balled fists. Everyone was drooling at this impossibly muscled specimen of female perfection. 

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Showing Off at the Club Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 10:57:45 pm »
wow thank you for this story.
I loved the first part and always wondered if there would ever be a second.
K+

:)

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 11:11:37 pm »
Thanks!

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 11:12:05 pm »
Nancy turned around and smiled at the crowd. 100 plus men and women were staring wide-eyed at her magnificent body. All of them drooling, all of them glassy eyed with female muscle lust. Nancy knew that all these woman and men would kill for a night with her. She knew that right now, they all wanted to touch her, to worship her, to feel up her DDD breasts and grope her oversized muscles. The powerful bodybuilder marched forward confidently, bouncing her huge rounded tits as she walked. This drove the audience into an even greater frenzy as their attention was directed to those massive stunning breasts. They watched as the powerful woman's nipples grew visibly thicker and harder as the sexual energy crackled between Nancy and the audience of horned up muscle fans.

At the edge of the stage Nancy bent over and grabbed two men by their belt buckles, easily pressing them overhead in one motion. "Ha! I'm so strong that you two are like a feather to me!" She began effortlessly pumping them up and down, showing off her power, dominating these men with her strength. "Did you like what I did to that vault? Here, come take a closer look."

With one man tucked firmly under each arm, the huge woman strutted back to the vault, swinging her thong-clad muscular ass at the audience. She dropped them on the stage and easily hefted the 100lb vault door, turning to face the audience. "Look at me! Look what I'm strong enough to do!" With that she began crushing the thick steel with her massive arms, crumpling it together like an accordion. The metal was screeching in protest as it yielded to her incredible strength.

The mighty bodybuilder paused halfway through her demolition routine and looked at the two men. "You two! On your knees! Touch me and worship me! Feel my strength as I crush this puny steel!" Her booming voice was so commanding yet so infinitely feminine and erotic. Then men immediately dropped down and began eagerly worshiping her gorgeous body, feeling up her smooth bronze skin and the bulging iron-hard muscles beneath it. Her fragrant musk was driving the men wild, their arousal very apparent through their pants. The audience could feel the electric sexual energy flowing in between the two men and Nancy. The huge female bodybuilder moaned at their delightful caresses as the very excited men stroked every exposed muscle of her magnificent body. "Mmmmm! That feels good! On your knees is where you weak little men belong. Watch me! Worship me! See my power!"

With that the gigantic muscle-woman began re-exerting her tremendous strength, crumpling and crushing the poor steel door with renewed vigor. The metal screamed in protest as Nancy easily overpowered it, folding and compressing it into a tightly packed U.

"Hah! Look what I did!" Nancy said, easily lifting the 100lb crushed door with one thickly muscled arm. The mighty woman looked down at the men who still stroking and feeling her up her heavily muscled body. "Weak little men! You've done a good job worshiping my muscles!" She presented the door to them. "Now both of you together, pry this apart for me!"

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 12:59:20 am »
I always loved the first chapter of this story, and was looking forward to reading more of this incredible lady. I was always interested in the challenge she put out there at the end of the first story, where she challenged any man to arm-wrestle her and if she won, she got to tear their car in half. Perhaps that is something you can do, perhaps there is a World's Strongest Man competitor in the audience who thinks he is stronger than what she has shown. And perhaps his car is really rugged, like a Hummer or Jeep, something designed to be unbreakable, but she proceeds to break it anyway. But no matter what, it is hot to see this story revisited, I hope there's more soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 02:33:08 am »
The men stood up and took the crushed vault door from the bikini-clad muscle-woman. They heaved and strained but the huge piece of steel didn't budge in the slightest. Nancy stood there, posing and flexing her enormous rippling muscles as the two men tried in vain to undo the damage that she had so easily done. Finally she gave both men a playful spank. She then started fondling and kneading their butts as she gave the audience a view of her own magnificent thong-clad glutes.

"Couldn't even budge it? Not even a little? Men are so weak." She took the heavy steel from them. "Its easy if you put REAL muscle into it!" With that Nancy began ripping the crushed door apart, unfolding the crumpled piece of steel with barely any effort. Her mighty arms and pecs easily pulled it apart as the metal again squealed in protest. Once again her female muscles had conquered thick steel, the crumpled door completely unable to resist her strength!

Then men stared slack-jawed at incredible strength of this pumped-up muscle-Goddess. The audience cheered as Nancy proudly bounced her monumental tits in triumph. She grabbed the two men roughly and planted a firm, wet sloppy kiss on one of them. "Want to know what gets me going? Crushing iron and steel, feeling puny metal bend to my will!" She kissed the other man just as deeply and passionately. "Knowing that my glorious body is stronger than any man!"

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 02:35:31 am »
With that she ripped her bikini top apart, exposing the men and the audience to the mind-numbingly attractive sight of her huge naked tits. The muscle-Goddess grabbed both men and forced them flat onto the floor. Holding their arms overhead with one powerful feminine hand each, she mounted and humped the man on her left, rubbing her incredible firm breasts all over his face. The lucky man was on complete sexual overload, the power and majesty of this superhuman woman driving him completely crazy. Nancy's delicious moist crotch was rubbing all over his extremely hard erection, simulating him in ways he never knew were possible. It took only seconds for him to cum, staring in wide-eyed lust at those glorious tits, framed on all sides by massive slabs of rippling female muscle! He gasped and moaned as the best orgasm of his life tore through him. The audience was floored as they watched the most powerful woman in existence utterly dominate these two men.

Nancy was also going crazy with muscle-lust, exulting in the power she had over these puny men. The enormous difference in strength between their male muscles and her much bigger female muscles turned her on like nothing else. As she ground her very wet pubic mound all over his crotch, she could feel the wetness from his orgasm, turning her on even more! The mighty female bodybuilder roared and then mounted the other man. She pressed her massive body again his, completely covering him with a vast array of bronzed muscle. She pressed her mammoth tits against his face, burying his whole head in her deep cleavage. The man took her huge erect nipples in his mouth and began wildly sucking on those cork sized beauties. Nancy and the extremely lucky audience member bucked and writhed together, the femme bodybuilder grinding hard as she pressed her glorious body down onto him. They both squirmed in ecstasy as they enjoyed the mutual feeling of Nancy's massive muscles completely dwarfing his much smaller male body!

Within seconds the two lovers came together, both of them throwing their head's back in pleasure. Nancy's mighty muscles rippled as a terrific orgasm tore through her powerful physique. The audience was in complete sexual overload. They yelled and cheered like mad as they watched the most perfect muscle-woman imaginable sexually destroy two men simultaneously.

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 02:35:46 am »
Finally the sweaty, heaving bodybuilder stood up and threw both men over her huge shoulders. She walked back and forth across the stage with her exhausted male sex toys. The men caressed Nancy's mighty body as the bare-chested muscle-woman regained her composure. Finally she gave them each a long sweet kiss and returned them back into the audience.

"What a workout" the mighty woman exclaimed. "I hope I've made myself clear, I'm strong! Stronger than all you puny men put together! Watch this!

The huge bodybuilder strutted sexily back to the gun-vault and straddled it with her massive arms and thighs. The audience stared in lust at her gigantic lats and thickly muscled glutes, bulging and rippling with steel-crushing strength. Nancy resumed her destruction of the now-badly managed vault, her titanic muscles squeezing it together, pulverizing and bending it to her will. Men and women in the audience cheered wildly as this mighty woman showed off her awesome strength once again for their enjoyment. The herculean woman was fully soaked, enjoying the simple feeling of her bulging muscles overpowering the thick steel. The twisted metal vault screamed in protest but it may as well have been trying to resist a car-crusher. Finally having compressed the vault into a mangled fraction of what it once was, Nancy looked back over her massive shoulder and smiled. She spanked her hard exposed ass and wiggled it, making her powerful rippling back dance with muscle. Both men and women had orgasms as their overloaded minds stared in wild lust over Nancy's mighty body.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2021, 04:25:59 am »
Very nice once again. Sometimes less is more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline MuscleAppreciator

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2021, 01:18:10 pm »
I like that the story goes directly to the fun stuff.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2021, 02:07:39 am »
The return of Nancy Forbes?! Wow, what a surprise! I'd often thought about writing a sequel to this classic story myself one day, but you're doing it better than I ever could. Keep it up, man  :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TheMoleUK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Big fan of super strong & super tall ladies
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2021, 02:36:28 am »
This story is quite simply awesome! Sexy women showing off their superstrength like this just the best!

I hope there's more. Lot's lot's more!

Thanks very much for sharing!

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2021, 03:02:57 pm »
Thank you! I have some stories I wrote on yc2202 on Deviantart. Generally they are all the same style. (I like Paul Smith's stories from the Xtreme Strength website)

Offline TheMoleUK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Big fan of super strong & super tall ladies
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2021, 06:33:44 pm »
Thanks. Will take a look!

I have 2 or 3 on Deviantart too. Same name as here. Plus a few on Paul Smith's site too. No UK in the title. Loved that site!

BTW I just had a look & its been updated!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Showing Off at the Club Part 2

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View