⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Allison Moyer

Started by instarr, January 31, 2010, 08:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

instarr

Allison Moyer Fahrenbach Davina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



elsaker


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

john540


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

c00p

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bobt

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

ronin99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

rumblebee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diabolax

Allison Moyer Fahrenbach

NAME: Allison Moyer "Alli"
EMAIL: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


BIRTHDATE: April 22 1984
PLACE OF BIRTH: Allentown PA

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Harrisburg PA
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Director of Health and Fitness Programs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 


MEASUREMENTS: 34,24,36
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 120-125 pre contest
AVERAGE OFF-SEASON WEIGHT: 135-140

FAVORITE COLOR: pink
FAVORITE FOOD: steak
FAVORITE MOVIE: Braveheart
FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC/BANDS: I listen to almost anything
FAVORITE QUOTE: "And yet I tell you this, so long as you are concerned what others think of you, you are owned by them. Only when you require no approval from outside yourself can you own yourself."

BEST BODY PART: my biceps and my back
HOBBIES: weight lifting, figure competition, modeling, hiking, scrapbooking, spending time with friends and family, volunteering, shopping, reading
FAVORITE CHEAT FOODS: pizza
WHAT SPORTS DO YOU COMPETE IN: figure

Why did you become interested in your sport?
A national level bodybuilder talked to me in the gym one day and said that I had great genetics for figure.

Are there any other physical activities you enjoy to stay fit?
I teach spin and step class which I love and I take yoga to increase my flexability

Something someone wouldn't know about you:
I collect coffee mugs nerdy huh?

How long have you been training?
about 3 years

What was your first show like?
nerve wrecking. And I was so damn thin. I did NABBA and NABBA figure athletes have a far more "skinny girl" look then NPC does.

What do you like and dislike about competing?
I love it- all of it, both the ups and the downs.

What are your goals in the sport?
to become an IFBB Figure Pro by the time I'm 28

Competition History and Placings:
NABBA, Middletown 2004 1st place figure class, 1st place overall

Occupation: National Level NPC figure competitor, fitness model, Director

of Personal Training for HealthFitnessCorporation
A little about me:

I grew up as a very athletic girl, my family owns horses and I did horseback riding, softball, and swimming all prior to entering Jr High. My athleticism grew as I got older and I began playing field hockey and participating in track and field. Eventually my focus fell to track and I spent my high school years running for the track and cross country teams. Although I ran cross country my first year in college I began to feel my competitive running nature wane and I decided to leave the team. I began working out at my college gym and using the weights in effort to gain some muscle, at 5'6″ I weighed between 110 and 115. I didn't know a lot about what I was doing, but through reading, talking to others, and observing people in the weight room I soon began to pick up on proper form and good technique.

Click Here for facebook Gallery

At age 19 I joined the LA Fitness that had opened up near my school and there I met and trained with Mark Hazel, a national level bodybuilder who saw potential in my physique and encouraged me to enter my first show. My first show was Nabba, not NPC, and I was hooked. I quickly set plans in motion for my second show, this time NPC, where I placed second in my class.

I then took two years off from competing to finish school and concentrate on my modeling for a little, and now, with the help and sponsorship of FigureRX I am looking to make 2008 a wonderful year. I recently competed in the NPC Mountain Valley where I not only won my class (Figure Class C) AND qualified for nationals, but won the overall figure title as well.

My website launched back in April, and I now offer an extensive membership area including my online training and nutrition journal, HUNDREDS of exclusive photos, video, and downloadable recipes and workout routines that I use in my own training. I also offer personal training services, phone consultations, and more. I currently write articles consistently for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and work on updating my backstage forum with FigureRX weekly. Shortly I will also be doing webcam with FigureRX and HerBicepsCam.

My short term goal is simply to make 2008 a big year at the national level for me. Ultimately my goal is to obtain my IFBB Pro Card in Figure and further myself as a fitness model. Ideally, I would also like to eventually open my own personal training company/gym which will cater to the needs of hardcore athletes. Weightlifting has been a savior in more ways then one in my own life and it is my goal to help others learn as much about working out and strength training as they can, so that in turn they will be able to experience the strength (both inner and outer) that comes from working hard in the gym and living a healthy lifestyle.

Education: College graduate Millersville University, ASEP certified

athletic coach, ACE Personal Training,ACE Group Exercise

Birth date: April 22 1984, Allentown PA

Weight: 128-130 on season, 140-142 off season

Hair: chocolate with blonde

Eyes: blue

Years training: 5

Years competing: 3

Training Gym:Gold's Gym Hershey PA

Athletic Background: track and field, cross country, triathlete

Strongest muscle groups: back, bicep, abs

Hobbies: working out and training, modeling, traveling, cooking, reading

Favorite Music: Ani Difranco

Pets: My Pomeranian, Molly

mangodebango

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

musclegiant79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-

Allison Moyer


2008

North American Championships - IFBB, Figure E, 14th

2009

Arnold Amateur - IFBB, Figure E, 6th
North American Championships - IFBB, Figure E, 6th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Figure E, 15th

2010

Arnold Amateur - IFBB, Figure E, 4th
Nationals - NPC, Figure E, Did not place
North American Championships - IFBB, Figure E, 2nd
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Figure E, Did not place

2011

Arnold Amateur - IFBB, Figure E, 2nd
Nationals - NPC, Figure E, 3rd
North American Championships - IFBB, Figure E, 1st

2012

Arnold Amateur - IFBB, Figure E, 2nd
North American Championships - IFBB, Figure E, 5th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Figure E, Did not place

2013

North American Championships - IFBB, Figure E, 14th
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

Allison Moyer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

Allison Moyer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

Allison Moyer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

retrobot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login