Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [jos73]

Started by jos73, January 30, 2010, 09:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jos73

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Beth's Mom [countryboy] #Mom + Son (-in-law)

Reunion with Mom [A.U.] #Mom+Son

Mama's Boy [tinyman]

The Island of the Giant Amazons [A.U.]

Mary-Sue [Mr GreyMan]






Beth's Mom
by countryboy

*****************************************************************

I woke up slowly, stretching tentatively, feeling the aches and pains that came from hard work as a roustabout in the

oilfields in and around Brea. I staggered out of bed, winced at the effort of pulling on my boxers, then tottered across the

room feeling wooden, as if I had no joints. I opened the bedroom door and limped into the hall towards the bathroom.

"Good morning, Brad," said Mrs. Arnold from the breakfast nook.

"Unnh. Morning," I said. I looked towards her, but the blazing sun coming through the sliding glass doors behind her

made me squint. I gave a little wave and kept walking towards the bathroom.

"Would you like some breakfast? How about some scrambled eggs with onions and cheese?"

"Sure, thanks," I said. I stuck out an arm to prop myself up against the wall of the hallway.

"What's wrong, Brad?" she said. I held my hand over my eyes to block out the sun. My pupils were adjusting to the light,

and I could see her face now, looking at me over the top of her morning newspaper. Looking concerned.

"Nothing," I said. "I'm okay. Just really sore. Tough week at work is all."

"Oh, dear. Is there anything I can do?" She stood up. "Why don't you come in here and I'll find you some Advil."

"In a minute, Mrs. Arnold, thanks. I just need to pee... sorry, use the bathroom first."

She chuckled. "All right," she said, I'll find that Advil while you're... in there."

When I was done, I tottered into the kitchen. Mrs. Arnold held out three Advil caplets and a glass of water. I took the pills,

washed them down, and handed the glass back to her. "Thanks," I said.

She was looking at me kind of funny, and I suddenly realized that I had walked out there in my underwear. I looked down

at myself; luckily, nothing was hanging out.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm kind of casual this morning, I guess. I'm afraid that I'm used to either being alone or around my family

in the morning."

She chuckled again. "Nonsense. I want you to think of me as family. I almost am. I'll be your mother-in-law someday,

when you and Beth are married." She looked me up and down. "Boxer shorts are very appropriate wear for a Saturday

morning," she said. "I wasn't looking at those. I was just thinking that you're becoming quite the muscular young man.

Beth may not recognize you when she comes home."

It was true. While I'd never been a wimp, I'd also never packed on the kind of muscle and tone that I now had after only a

few months of working in the oilfields. As a roustabout I got all the grunt jobs, from hoeing weeds in the hot sun to

carrying large pieces of metal compressors. The little layer of fat I used to carry was long gone; in its place were muscles

I hadn't had before.i was only 5'2 110pds compared to her 6'1 190 pds.

My girlfriend Beth was away at college in New York. I'd missed this semester of college because I'd run out of money. In

December I had moved back to California temporarily to earn enough to supplement my scholarship. When I'd started

school in New York last fall Dad had retired from his job in the oilfields and he and Mom had moved to Idaho, so when I

came back I'd had to rent an apartment near Brea. When Beth's mom found out, she insisted that I move in with her to

save money. So here I was, sleeping in her guest room.

Mrs. Arnold was thirty-five years old, but looked a lot younger. Mr. Arnold had been a pretty successful lawyer who'd died

in a plane crash while on company business. Beth told me that between his earnings and the life insurance and

accidental death payout, her mom was pretty well off and didn't have to work. Mrs. Arnold spent a lot of time at the gym

and in the beauty parlor, and she looked very good. More like an older sister than a mother.

"I'm going to the gym," said Mrs. Arnold. "I can get you in if you want. You look as though you could do with a little

warm-up and stretching."

"No thanks, Mrs. Arnold," I said. "I'm going to do a few laps in the pool and get some sun; that should wake me up. If

that's OK."

"Of course, Dear," she said.

After she left I grabbed a beach towel and went out to the pool. Still in my boxers, I dived into the deep end. The cool

water woke me up and I started doing the Aussie crawl up and down the length of the pool. I began to feel the blood

flowing through my arms and legs, and the painfully tight muscles started to warm up and loosen.

When it felt like enough I climbed out of the pool and dried myself off. The sun felt good on my body. I looked around:

the backyard was private; as far as I could tell no neighbors could see in. I stepped out of my boxer shorts, dried my

crotch, put the towel down on a lounge chair, and lay down to soak up a little sun. I fell asleep thinking about Beth.

I awoke again to the scent of coconuts and the feeling of hands moving up, down, and across my back. It felt good.

"Ummm. Beth?" I said.

"Nope, just me. Good morning again, Brad," said Mrs. Arnold. I looked over my shoulder. She was sitting on the edge of

the lounge chair, wearing black gym shorts and a black sports bra. Man, did she look good. An open bottle of suntan

lotion was trapped between her knees. "You're getting a little pink, Dear," she said. She squirted more lotion onto her

hands. It wasn't until I felt them caressing my ass that I realized I had fallen asleep in the nude.

I was panicky. "Oh, man, I'm really sorry Mrs. Arnold! It seemed secluded, and you were gone; I took off my boxers after I

swam, and the sun felt so good, and I guess I fell asleep."

"Don't worry about it, Dear," she said. "I'll survive." Her hands moved down onto my thighs. "You don't have anything that

I haven't already seen," she said. She squirted lotion onto my legs, then began a slow, rhythmic massage up and down

both of my legs. I felt her palms and fingers pressing into my calfs, up over my thighs and butt, back around and down my

outer legs, over my feet, and up my inner legs and thighs. Against my will, I could feel myself beginning to get hard.

Thankfully, she moved back up onto my back.

"You have a beautiful body, Brad," she said, "but it's awfully tight right now." Her hands continued to work all over my

backside. "Robert used to love my massages. I got pretty good at it. What do you think?"

"Uh... well, it feels wonderful Mrs. Arnold, but..."

"Please, Bradley, call me 'Liz.' Or 'Mom,' if you're comfortable with that." She started concentrating on my legs again. She

spread my legs apart and worked the insides of my thighs, up and down with little petrissage movements. As her hands

moved up my inner thigh, I felt her fingers brush against my scrotum. Oh my God, she could see my balls!

"Mrs. Arnold, uh... Liz, maybe I should get dressed."

"Nonsense," she said. "I can't give you a proper massage if you're dressed. And you do need this massage." She moved

up to my back again. "Can't you feel these lumpy muscles? Here, can you feel this?"

She pushed a thumb into my middle back, and I groaned in pain.

"There, see? Just let Mom do her thing."

So I lay there surrounded by the smell of coconut while she worked on me. Groaning once in a while when she

encountered a particularly knotty muscle group. After a while, I had to admit that I was feeling an awful lot better. I was

totally relaxed – except for my raging hard-on. I willed it to go down, but to no avail. The thought of being on naked

display to Beth's beautiful mother, with her hands all over me, was exciting. And every once in awhile she would work on

my ass and my inner thighs, her hands freely brushing against my balls. How was I supposed to get my dick to calm down

with all that going on?

"Okay, Dear. Turn over," she said.

What?? No way! "Umm... Mrs. Arnold..."

"Who?" she said.

"Uh... Mom. Thanks, that felt really great. And now I won't burn. But I don't think I should turn over."

"Why not?" she said. "You certainly don't just need a massage on one side. I'm guessing that you need just as much work

on the front. Let's see." She slid one hand under my chest and pressed a thumb into my pectoralis muscle.

"Oww!" I yelped in pain.

"There, see? Now turn over, Brad, and we'll take care of that problem."

I had another problem that she didn't know about. "I can't," I said.

She patted my naked butt cheek. "I told you, Dear, you don't have anything that I haven't seen before. I'm a pretty liberal

lady, and I've been around a few naked men. You're my daughter's boyfriend, and I'm only concerned with your well-

being. Now just you roll over and I'll take care of you."

She sat there waiting. I didn't know what to do. I was embarrassed to have her see me, and embarrassed to tell her that I

had a hard-on. But in the end, I was more embarrassed to be a wimp in front of an obviously worldlier woman. I turned

over onto my back, hoping that somehow she wouldn't notice my condition.

"There now!" she said. "That wasn't so difficult, was it? Let's just get some oil on your chest, and we'll take care of all

those tight little..." Her words trailed off. I looked up at her and saw that she was staring at my cock, so hard and so

close to her. Her mouth was open in a little 'o' of shock. My thick seven inch rod was at full attention, bouncing a little to

the rhythm of my heartbeat.

"Well. Um. Brad," was all she could say.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Mrs... Mom." In this situation, 'Mom' sounded totally inappropriate. "Liz. I'm sorry, it's just that..."

"No, no, not at all. I had no idea you had... an erection... but it's perfectly all right. Natural and healthy, in fact. I should

have expected it. After all, you're a horny... I mean healthy young man, and right now you can't get laid... I mean, no

outlet... Natural, is what I mean to say. Don't give it a thought." She squirted some oil onto the palm of one trembling

hand, rubbed her palms together, and started working on my chest.

It felt good, but she was still staring at my dick and obviously we were both uncomfortable with the situation. I reached

up and held her wrists. "Liz, I'm really sorry. You're shaking a little. We should stop."

She looked into my eyes. "Nonsense, Brad. I'm you're mother-in-law to be, and there's nothing inappropriate about this. I

was just a little surprised, is all." She started rubbing my chest and doing little thumb-digging moves on my pecs.

"There... doesn't that feel good?"

"Yeah, Liz, it feels great, actually."

"See?" She worked my chest and the sides of my torso, then moved to my abs. I watched her working, and I swear that

her eyes were locked on my penis, to the point where she lost track of what her hands were doing: as she swept across

my abdomen in a clockwise motion, both hands began making contact with my hard-on.

Her touch was electric, and my legs jerked a little. "Unhh. Unhh. Oh, God." I said.

Her hands stopped moving. "Oh, Brad, I'm so sorry." We both looked down and saw that one hand was directly under the

head of my penis; as we watched, a drop of pre-cum dropped onto her fingers.

She sat back and sighed. "Dear, I set out to relax you, but I'm afraid I've made things worse." She squirted more oil onto

her hand. "I'll make amends though." And with that, she wrapped her oil coated hand around my shaft and began to jerk

me off.

"Oh God," I groaned. It felt wonderful! I watched as my girlfriend's mother jacked her hand up and down my rock hard

dick. On the upstroke her hand went all the way up and over the sensitive head of my penis. She sure knew what she was

doing. I didn't know how long I would last.

"My Robert always said I was pretty good at this kind of massage, too. Just relax, Brad, and Mom will make you feel

better." Her breathing was getting a little ragged. Mine, too.

Her other hand ran up and down my leg, then moved back up to fondle my ball sack as she continued to masturbate me.

"You have such a beautiful body, Brad. Beth is a lucky girl." She moved her free hand moved down under my ass. I felt

her finger penetrate my anus! "Let's see if I can remember..." She moved her finger deeper and wiggled it around as she

continued to whack me off. Suddenly she hit a spot that sent an electric charge through my body.

"Unnnh! Oh, God, oh..." My entire body was tensing as she pressed against what I would later learn was my prostate.

"Jesus. That. Feels. So. Good! I'm gonna cum, Mom! I'M GONNA CUM!! OH, GOD!!"

When she heard me call her 'Mom,' her hand squeezed tighter and started literally flying up and down my granite cock

shaft. "Yes! Yesss!! Cum for Mommy, Dear!!"

I started bucking uncontrollably and I yelled as the first jets of jism shot out and hit Liz in the face and hair. She pulled

back but kept jacking me off, and I continued to squirt white ropes of cum juice, more than I could remember ever

producing before. The rest of my load landed on my chest, my stomach, and her hand. As I came down off my orgasm Liz

switched to gentle milking motions, and eventually just held my softening cock in her hand until my breathing steadied

and I opened my eyes again. She was smiling at me.

"Better?" she said.

"Oh God, Liz. That was... incredibly great. But you're my girlfriend's mother. This can't be right."

She smiled. "Well, let's see. You obviously needed this, so it's right in that sense. As for anything else... just think of it

as my way of helping you stay faithful to my little girl. Okay?"

I looked back at her. Liz's had was still wrapped around my dick. I had a beautiful afterglow from my orgasm.

"Okay," I said.

She let go of me and stood up. As I watched, she lifted and planted on her hip with my legs around her waist, "I think we

will take a quick breakfast in the pool and then come for a little sun. All right?"

" Yes .. Mom."


jos73

Reunion with Mom
____________________________

My parents are divorced which happened soon after I was born. My mother was
from an extremely rich family. She married dad (who is a doctor) as soon as
she completed her 27th birthday. I was born in the fourth year of their
marriage. In another year they had separated. Mom remarried soon after and
stays in Pune. Since then I never saw her till I was well into my teens. In
fact I didn't even remember her face till then.

I was 15 when dad had to leave for Singapore for a month to attend a series of
conferences. He asked me if I would be fine living with his sister for a
month, but I managed to convince him to talk to mom and ask her if I could
stay with her. I think even he was missing her that's why he agreed to call
her. Anyway, he called her up and they talked for a complete hour.

Later he came into my room, and informed me that mom had agreed to let me stay
with her for a month. I was thrilled as well as a little nervous. I wasn't
making any flowery presumptions as well. I knew that she didn't really love
me, or else she would have met me in all these years.

Three days later dad left for Singapore and I boarded the plane for Pune. My
step-dad Joe had come to receive me. He looked like a mild-mannered person. He
was not very good looking and was not very tall at 5'9", an inch taller than
me. Dad was 6'" and a lot more handsome than this 'turkey'. But from what Dad
had told me, he was loaded. He was a multi-millionaire, and a very well known
person in Pune.

He hugged me when he saw me. Dad had sent my photograph to them in advance. We
hopped into his Mercedes and were standing in front of a palatial mansion in
25 minutes.

He rang the bell, and in a few seconds a very beautiful woman in late forties
opened the door. I was surprised to see that she was 6 '3 feet tall.

"Mom?" I mumbled as she nodded her head.

I just stood there unsure of what to do next. She bent forward and took me
into a very tight embrace. I was shocked again but this time, by her physical
prowess. Her shoulders were really broad. After about 5 seconds, she let go of
me, and I sighed in relief. I had known that mom was tall and athletic, since
she was a very competent short distance runner and a very adept swimmer, but I
had never expected to see such a specimen of strength. She showed me to my
room, and said something about talking later. I was kind of enervated so I
dozed off atop the humongous bed.

I was awakened by noises coming up from downstairs. I stepped out of my room
and descended down the stairs towards the source of the noise. I peeped into a
large room to see Mom fucking joe, with strapon. I was once again
shocked to see my mom. She was looking so sexy as her raven hair tumbled over
her face. Her cat-like eyes gleaming in lust. Her strapping shoulders were in
stark contrast with Joe's relatively narrow frame. Her arms were really beefy
with striations on her forearms, suggesting massive strength. Bulging Biceps
and taut triceps were visible clearly. Full breasts, washboard abdomen and
mammoth thighs apart from bulging calf muscles completed the flawless picture
of brawn and beauty.

She was on top and was doing all the work. All Joe was doing was rubbing her
hard, unforgiving body. She was forcing him to move with her luscious body,
his body was kind of being tossed up and down since his ass was fucked by her cock
tight vagina as she kept pushing up and down, tirelessly on his ass.

I was devastated as I felt my penis hardening at the sight of my mom's brawny
body. I stared at her large calf muscles which Joe was now rubbing with his
palms. All of a sudden, I was aware that mom was looking at me. She had a
smile on her face, as she stared at me. Joe was completely unaware of it, his
complete concentration being on my mom's body. I was transfixed as mom pursed
her lips seductively at me. After a few seconds I turned and went to my room.

I sat on my bed, thinking about mom's reaction. She was not at all bothered by
the sight of her son looking at her having sex. Instead she was quite enjoying
me oggling at her physique.

Next day was a bit weird, but only for me. Mom was peppy all through the
morning. As I came down to the dining room, she gave me a tight hug, and a
kiss on my mouth. As we sat down to eat, Joe and mom were talking about some
official matter, and by the looks of it, it seemed that mom was the one
dominating the talk.

After half an hour, Joe left for work, and I was alone with mom. Not
completely alone, since they kept a battery of maids in the mansion. The phone
rang and mom picked it up. It was Dad, calling from Singapore. We talked to
him for some time before hanging up. Mom asked if I wanted to accompany her to
the Mall.

"Sure," I said, and went to my room to get ready. After a quick shower, I put
on a Tee-shirt and faded jeans, and waited for Mom in the large hall, below.
She emerged from her bedroom wearing a sleeveless top and jeans. She noticed
me oggling at her muscular arms and smiled. I was embarrased to say the least.
We hopped in the car and sped away.

She was an expert driver and we reached the market place in fifteen-twenty
minutes. As we walked towards the 'Shopper's Stoppe', I noticed people
admiring her physique and a couple of men gawking at her mammoth arms. Having
purchased two pairs of trousers for herself and a lot of clothes for me, we
went back towards the car.

On our way back, mom asked me if I had a girlfriend.

"Err... No!" I said.

"Don't lie to me, son. A boy as handsome as you..? I don't buy it. Come on,
you can tell the truth to me."

"I am not lying, but I don't think you have any right to know anything from me
after all these years." I curtly replied.

We were silent for some time after that, when all of a sudden she pressed on
the breaks and we came to a stop. There was hardly any traffic since we were
driving through a row of farmhouses.

"I know, I've made a few misakes in my life," she said. "And not remaining in
contact with you is the most shameful sin, which I have committed. But son, I
am not like a good normal woman. Have you heard of a term - 'nymphomaniac'. I
am ten paces ahead of it. I am a degenerate, a pervert who judges a man only
by the fucking his ass." She stopped suddenly fearing that she had
overstepped the boundary. But looking at my expressionless face, she
continued.

"The reason, why I left your dad was because he would not allow me to play
around with other men, which is absolutely right in his part, but I cannot be
content with only one man. Joe is not half the man your dad is, but I married
him, because I knew, that I could mould him to my tastes. He

knows perfectly well that I have sexual affairs with half a dozen men, but he
knows that he can't object to it, cause then he'll have to live without me."

Strangely, as I heard her speak, I was not getting angry or uncomfortable at
what she was saying. Rather, disgustedly, I could feel myself getting aroused
by her statements.

"And the reason for not being in touch with you is because I don't have those
feelings which a mother has for her children. If, tomorrow I see you naked in
your bathroom, all I would feel is wetness in my pussy to fuck your virgin ass with strapon." She said and looked
at me for a reaction.

"Mom. Please stop!" I yelled at her, and suddenly I saw a seductive smile on
her beautiful face.

"Don't tell me, that you didn't feel anything looking at me with Joe. Even
from that distance I could see you getting erect as I can see, you still are,
right now...." She said looking towards the protrusion in my pants.

"Just stop it!" I shouted, feigning anger.

She smiled and turned on the ignition and we sped back home. There was an
awkward silence between us. Once home, I went to my room and sat down on the
bed, thinking. Suddenly the door opened and I saw mom standing at the doorway.
And she was with 8 inch strapon dildo.

She moved towards me. Alarmed, I stood up and just stared at her stupidly,
without making a move. Suddenly it dawned upon me. I knew why she was here.
All of a sudden, I ran for the bathroom because I couldn't get out of the room
since she was closer to the door. I locked the door from inside. I stayed
there for at least 10 minutes. I could hear no sound, except my room door
closing. I waited for two more minutes, and hearing nothing came out. She had
evidently gone back to her room. As I reached for my room door, it suddenly
opened and mom reappeared. I ran back but she was faster. She grabbed my hair,
and I screamed in pain. She turned me around violently, letting go of my hair,
but grabbing my left arm as we stood face to face. Her beauty was astonishing,
but she was not herself. I could detect no affection in her cold eyes. If
anything, it was burning with raw lust. She had an arrogant smirk on her face.

Before I could say anything, she grabbed my neck and pulled me into her body.
Her bosy seemed to be made of granite. It was so hard and so strong. Her lips
found mine, and she kissed me passionately. My erection was obvious as it was
brushing against her thighs. I didn't even know, when she took off my clothes
and in a moment I was naked , my penis dangling with hope. She pushed me
and I landed on the bed.

She leapt on me like a tiger and straddled me. My arms were pinned by her left
hand, and I squirmed in a noncommittal effort.Forcing my legs apart with her
other hand she inserted her strapon in myawaiting ass. It waswas so tight, and
I screame in pain. But before she could do anything else, I heard her
scream.

I opened my eyes to see Joe pulling at her hair with one hand and applying a
headlock on her with the other. He forced her down on the floor, and I could
see mom choking. Mom was squatting down as she tried to pry away from his
grasp, but he wasn't letting go. She started getting up on her feet and Joe
wrapped his legs around her waist. She stood up straight, her thighs bulging
with the effort, and Joe on her back like a monkey not letting go. She ran
backwards and Joe's body collided with the wall with a sickening thud. He slid
off her back, the back of his head, red with blood.

Mom ignored his condition, instead she grabbed him by his shirt and stood him
up. Joe was delirious with pain as he was crying like a baby. Then I thought,
it was due to the injury to the head, but now I think that it could be that
the senses came back into his brain and he was scared of mom's strength.

"No....ple...please let me go... I ...a...am ..sorry." He was babbling as
tears gushed like a stream from his eyes.

I had never seen a person in my life who appeared more mad than my mom. She
had the scariest expression in her face. Her cold eyes were looking into his
tearful face.

"You bastard! No man has ever raised his hand on me and lived to see another
day." She hissed, and grabbed his neck with one hand and his crotch with the
other. And to my horror, she lifted his body over her head. I feared for the
worst as I saw mom walking out of the room while pressing Joe's body over her
body. A few seconds later I heard a cry and a sound as if something heavy had
been thrown down from some height.

And after a few more seconds, Mom entered my room and said seductively, "I am
sorry for the interruption. Where were we?"

jos73

Mama's Boy
by tinyman
_____________________________

part 1

its was saturday night, super market night. "billy are you ready?" yes im coming mama i said as i put my shoes on.

i ran down stairs so i wouldnt get in trouble. "when i say now, i mean now billy. do i make my self clear young man?"

yes mommy. i said while looking down. "thats my good boy,now you will behave when we get to the market"

yes mama i will i said and she grabed my hand. this would be normal for any family but she was my wife.


my name is bill but my wife calls me billy. im 28 years old, 4'9" about 90lbs. my wife betty in the other hand is 33 and a 6'6" 250lbs amazon .

shes beautiful with black long hair,curvy,and stacked.she looks like mistress tayor but bigger.

we been maried for 10 years and she gotten so power hungry ever since she got promoted. now she makes so much money

she made me quit my job and stay home.

so we get to the market and she usually makes me hold her hand or grab her dress or she puts me on her hip.

i hated coming here because i look like a 3 year old boy holding his mommys hand. she loved it, she always wanted

kids but we couldnt have any so she would treat me like a little You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we walk in i walk towards the book section.

im a big book nerd i read alot. so im looking and i hear my wife. "billy get over here right now!" so i run to her.

sorry mama i was...she interupts me. " billy stay close to mommy,i dont want you to wonder off ok?" yes mama i said.

i held on to her dress as we shoped and she was pushing the shoping cart.she looked amazing,wearing a flowery dress that

made her cleavage pop out.she was so big to me i had to look way up to look at her.even her double f breast

covered her face from down here. i would wonder off to see things that i like. i saw some laser pointers thats were cool.

i heard her 6 inch heels coming towards me i looked up and she bent down to pick me up. she held me eye level to her.

"what did i just say, stay close to mommy billy" i was hanging in the air as she held me. i had enough, i yelled and said

im a man honey, im not a little boy!! she smiled at me and kissed my forehead." now be a good little boy and behave ok?"

she said as she put me in the shoping cart seat looking towards her. i got pissed. susie listen to me,put me down now!

she ignored me and continued shoping.i just gave up. there was nothing i could do.just sit and stare at her deep cleavage.

"thats my good boy, be good and mommy will buy you a toy" she said as she put things in the cart. i was kinda happy

because im not allowed to have things." ok billy, mama needs more room" she picked me up and put me on her hip.

"there we go, now you can help mommy shop" she said as i held on tight to her. i would get so turned on just holding her.

she had purfume on and her boobs were almost bigger than me.i got a boner and i started humping her hip.

"what a naughty little boy" she said. i got red. "is my little billy being naughty?" she opened my pants and

started jerking me off with 2 fingers." let mommy play with your little dick" she said as she jerked me.

i had a little dick, it was smaller and thinner than her pinky finger. she would compare it all the time.

"whos got a little wee wee? who billy? tell mommy?" she said using a baby voice. i do mommy, i said with a smile.

"thats my good boy baby, now lets pay and go home ok?" so we paid and i fell asleep in the car.i woke in our bed,

we had a huge house. everything was scaled for her so this made me feel like a boy. i was naked and i heard her heels

coming." theres my sleepy head, hows my good boy?" im fine susie. she put her hands on her hips."come here now!" she

said in a mean manner. i got down from the bed and i walked to her. my face was eye level to her pussy.i looked up.

"what did you call me?" she said looking down at me. i was so scared i started shaking and i just hugged her big thick leg.

i couldnt get my arms around her leg it was big. im sorry mommy your my mommy your my mommy i said as i hugged her leg.

"good boy,now climb up to mommy" i reached up to her waist, grabed her dress and pulled up i was climbing my wife as

she stood there with her hands on her hips and she just smiled. "cmon billy,thats it,thats a good boy" i got to her huge

breast and i was so tried and my little body gave up on me.she grabed me and held me. "good boy,your my little cowboy"

she put me on the bed and she put a cowboy hat on me. i was standing there naked with a cowboy hat on.

she then went on bed on all four."well little cowboy,what are you waiting for?" she was wearing nothing but her heels.

her giant mellons were hanging and her ass up in the air. so i tried to jump on her but her ass was too high. she teased me

and she would lower her booty again. so i got on her,she was so big i couldnt even get my legs around her.

i yelled YEEHAAA! and slaped her big butt like a jocky would do. she just smiled and walked on the bed on all four.

"thats my good boy, ride the big horsey baby" she then threw me off and went on top of me. "its my turn little boy,mommy

likes to rape little cowboys" she said with a evil smile. she then pinned my arms down with her finger.she was so strong i

couldnt move. she started making love to me and my little dick only reached her pussy lips." cmon billy,deeper for mommy"

she said as she started rocking the bed up and down. " deeper billy!!" i cumed and made a little mess.

"aww is mama too big for her little cowboy?" she said as she laid on her back. "come on baby,you know what to do?

she said and i got up and stuck my arm deep in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was wet and warm."oh thats it baby, oh what a good boy!!!" i then

stuck my other arm in there and she had a orgasam. she then put me in between her huge boobs and kept me in there.

she then put her big thumb in my mouth. "shhhh,be a good boy and suck mommys thumb like a good boy"


jos73

Part 2
In the morning, i woke up to the church bells. it rang seven times. that means my wife is getting ready to

go to work at eight. i could hear her walking down stairs in her heels. she usually makes me wake up early and

have breakfast with her."billy breakfast!" she yells as i climb down our huge bed. the floor was cold so i

put on her fuzzy pink slippers, they were so big on me. i had her old high school shirt on that didnt fit her anymore.

i use it as pjs but it was too big on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login i ran down stairs tripping and dragging on her big shirt.everything was big

at our house.i walk in the kitchen and see her standing near the stove wearing her 6" heels with a tight white

collar shirt that showed alot of cleavage with a short gray skirt. her legs looked amazing as i walked closer to her.

the top of my head almost reached her ass so i tippy toe and kiss the bottom her butt cheeks."theres my good boy"

she said smiling down at me. hi mama whats for breakfast? i said as she picked me up high in the air.

"mmmh mommy is having two eggs and a little sauge" she said and started sucking on my whole private area.

it looked so small in her mouth. her tounge was bigger than my little dick and balls put together.

i was high in the air she just continued sucking,licking and playing with it with her tounge.i was in heavan.

"does my baby want mommy to deep throat her good boy?" she said licking her lips. yes mommy please!

i said with my erect penuis in her face. so she put my little dick in her mouth and i only reached the half way

her tounge. "aww whats wrong baby is your little dick too small for mama to deep throat?" i tried to stick

it in deeper when she said that. i tried and tried and she just laughed with my dick in her mouth.

"thats ok billy, just give mama all you got" and she started giving me a blow job. i held on to her head.

her hair was up in a bun and it turned me on more. i nutted in her mouth and she swallowed everything.

"mmmh mommy got her protin shake" she said licking her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login dick and balls were full of red lipstick.

she then carried me to the living room and turned on the tv.she put on cnn and sat down on the couch.

she unbuttoned her shirt and her huge mellon of a boob poped out. she forced my head to the nipple

that was almost as big as my mouth." cmon, suck mommys boobie baby" she whisperd. i started sucking.

it was full of milk. she squeezed her boob alittle and more came out. my mouth was full and i tried to push

but she was too strong.she was on the phone while she breastfeed me, i heard her talking and the tone

of her low voice was so relaxing,i shut my eyes and the background of the tv and her voice faded.

when opened my eyes, i was still sucking on her boob but she was standing and there was this lady

in our living room in front of us."oh well hello there" the giant lady said. she was wearing a long white

dress with black heels. her blonde golden hair was pinned up like how a libarian would have it.

she was the same hight as my wife. 6'6" without You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login this made them over 7' tall. i asked who

she was and they just kept talking like i wasnt there. EXCUSE ME! i yelled and they both looked at me.

my wife squeezed my lips " now listen billy, your gonna be home schooled now while mommy is at work ok?"

school? what do you mean school honey? i said with her boob next to my head. she looked at her watch and

handed me to the lady in white." yes billy school, mommy doesnt want you alone so she hired a teacher"

"her name is miss love and you will listen and obey your teacher. do i make my self clear?" my wife said

as she pick up her car keys. but honey.. im a man i dont need no one in my house while im alone!

she got close to me and smiled."your house? aww did little billy forget his place in the house? now kiss

mommy she has to go" she gave me a big wet kiss and my face was covered in lipstick."good boy"

she said and walked out of the front door. miss love put me down in front of her and i kept my eyes on her

eyes the whole way down. she was so tall. i asked her how old she was and she said 16 years old.

i said really? she smiled down at me." what are you wearing" she said lifting my over sized shirt with her heel.

its my mommys..i mean my wifes old school shirt. i said pulling my shirt down."oh and are those her pink slippers too?"

i looked down at the slippers i was wearing and they looked huge on me.yes i said looking up at her.

"mmh well your a big boy arent you billy?" i nodded with a smile. she was respecting me as a big boy.

she was a curvy girl and i couldnt help looking at her legs. they were thick and strong and i was getting turned on.

"you look like a big boy,now why dont we get started in our first lesson." she said and she pulled up a little

school desk for kids.i tried to sit down on it but it was too high for me.i sat on the chair with my feet dangling

down from high You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login slipper fell down and she saw it and went down on her knees and picked it up.

"there you go big boy." she said as she put it on my foot.she then stuck her hand under my big shirt and grabed

my dick."oh my, you have nothing under here." she said as she touched my naked bottom. i said i woke up alittle

while ago and didnt have time.she gave me a sexy stare."so my big kindergarded boy hasnt showerd yet?"

she said standing back up. i looked up and said no. she smiled and took off my wifes shirt i was wearing.

i was now standing there naked with the pink slippers on. she bit her lip as she looked at my naked body.

"miss love is gonna bathe her big boy" she said and picked me up as my slippers fell.

i was now naked in her big arms. she rubbed me all over and started molesting me.i tried to push her away

but her hands were so strong "shhhh, we wont tell mommy about this are we now?" she said whispering in my ear.

i got dazed and turned on by it. no miss love i said in a weak voice. "good boy,your as much as a good boy your mommy

said you are" she said walking to the bathroom. she turned the water on and put me down on the floor.

she waited till the tub filled up."mmmh miss love likes playing with little boys" she said walking towards me

i was looking up at this giantess woman standing in front of me. she started playing with my little dick with her heel.

"is billy ready for bath time?" she said looking down at me...


jos73

The Island of the Giant Amazons
_____________________

When I sat down in the cockpit of my plane, I couldn't imagine that my life
would be changed completely from one hour to the other. I was a pilot
of a private enterprise which transported all sorts of parcels
to many islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean - many hundred miles
from the "great" civilization, but it was just this life that I had chosen. I
had been a pilot of the US Air Force, but I had quitted my service, because
I couldn't think always of violence and wars. My spirit and my "soul batteries"
had become empty, so I had seen myself obliged to change my life and to
make something new.

After several little jobs I had entered this enterprise, and so I had landed
in this world region on a group of islands, which were officially US territory,
but didn't have many inhabitants. As all these islands were very distant
from one another, our boss, who was also a hobby explorer, always wanted
us to look for any possible new islands. He also knew well enough that this
gigantic Pacific region had still many secrets which were waiting to be
discovered by anyone. So we pilots had always a little competition and this
made our job all the more interesting.

This time I had a very delicate task, I had to fly to an island which lay
more or less 400 miles from our little airport. The planes were
big enough for two pilots, but most of us flew alone, as long as the distances
were not too long, and moreover we didn't have enough pilots. As this flight
was considered as very long, a colleague should have accompanied me, but
suddenly
that man had become sick, and for the moment no other one was free and
the transport was urgent. So I agreed to go alone, after a flight experience
of more than 15 years I thought I needn't be afraid, and I would
be in steady phone contact with the control tower.

At the beginning everything went well, but short time after half the distance
I felt that my plane had some troubles. I couldn't explain myself why,
because the computer didn't show any defect. For a few seconds I could speak
with the man in the tower, and I didn't imagine that this would be the last
contact with a human being of my sort for a lot of time. Suddenly our contact
brake off and I saw in the computer that I was losing fuel too fast - at
least
this was shown correctly. A few seconds afterwards I couldn't trust my eyes:
I saw that my plane had caught fire! It was burning so fast that I didn't
have
much time to think. Either I stayed inside in order to try to steer the plane
to any place which seemed more or less ideal to land - but where in the middle
of this gigantic ocean? - or I jumped out with the parachute, not knowing
where
I would land. I could only trust in God now, and with this trust I jumped
out. While I was falling down, I saw that my plane didn't explode so fast
as I had calculated, but went on flying for a while - and when my parachute
was open and I was sailing down, I lost the plane out of sight.

Before I landed I entered a sea of thick fog, and it seemed to me as if it
were cold, which I found a little strange in this sunny region, because it
wasn't raining. The landing wasn't too hard, because I arrived softly on
the branches of a tree. So I had still a clear head to climb down and to
hide myself behind
the first little bush I saw there. Everything seemed very mysterious to me,
I already felt that I had landed in a place outside the civilization I
was used to. But where was I now? Was it perhaps one of the new possible
islands my boss had always spoken of? I had never believed that seriously,
but now my instinct told me that he had been right. So I stayed behind the
bush near the foot of the tree on which I had landed, and in this moment
I didn't
think that a huge snake could approach and attack me from any direction -
and I had no weapon with me. I don't like
to admit
that, but I was a little afraid, and so I began trembling. Until a few minutes
ago I had passed for great, because I had been one of the courageous pilotes
who made so many dangerous transports - and now I had become so small,
I was already feeling that.

I couldn't yet imagine how right I would be. Only a few minutes later I heard
a movement, as
if somebody were going in the middle of the jungle where I had arrived -
at least this I altready knew, but it was no agreeable knowledge. I tried
to hide myself better and to enter the bush itself, but then I felt more
light above me. Maybe somebody had discovered me? This was easy, because
my whole parachute had stayed hanging in the tree. But who had seen it first?
Even knowing that somebody or something was above me I didn't dare look up
in order to know who had discovered me - I only hoped it was neither a
dinosaurus
from "Jurassic Park" nor a cyclope of the Ancient Greek mythology. But then
I saw that something looking like a gigantic hand pulled the bush a little
from
me, and before I could react I felt that two very large and long hands embraced
me. I still tried to free myself, but there was such a strength in the fingers
of these hands that I had no chance. Then it went fast: Within a few seconds
these two hands lifted me wide above, but as a pilote I was already
used to flying, so I didn't faint and kept my eyes open - and got very
frightened: What I saw was the body of a gigantic being which seemed like
a
cyclope, but like one with two eyes. In the first moment I couldn't react,
because I didn't know in which power I had fallen, but then I said instinctively
to myself that it wouldn't be bad for me perhaps, if this gigantic being
were female.

So I dared look with open eyes in the face of this being, and I saw that
it had to be a woman, certainly the tallest and strongest woman that existed
on earth. Although I was still wide above and her gigantic hands were holding
me at
this height, I thought she had a height of nearly 15', that meant
more than twice taller than me with my 5'11''. Compared with her whole body
she had no such
thick muscles as I had seen them on the bodies of the strong wrestling women
with whom I had fought sometimes - and lost every time. But at least I had
liked
such matches very much, I had always seen them as a part of my training,
and
as these women had known that I had always liked and admired tall and strong
ladies very
much, they had
liked me too. This gigantic woman however needn't such exaggerated muscles:
She
was also musculous,
but the proportions were well divided, and it was out of any discussion that
this giant lady would have never lost any wrestling match against anybody
on earth. I was eager to know how tall she was, but as long as she held me
still tight
above with her huge and strong hands I had no chance. My first problem however
was quite different: Could
I be sure that this woman liked me? Did she have a good heart and did she
like such men
that were so tiny in her eyes - or was she a member of a cannibal tribe?
I knew that cannibalism had been wide spread in the Pacific region even until
the beginning of the 20th century, and the civilization where she lived could
be one of 200 years ago. Her dark face with Polynesian traits and
her nearly black hair showed me that she was certainly a member of one of
these
tribes. But why was she so tall and so strong beyond any norm?

Before I could asked myself more, I had to wait for what would happen
at our first meeting. She was still holding me tight very high - I calculated
nearly 30' - and was still looking me in the eyes, as if she were asking
herself what on earth she could do with me, such a tiny man she had found
on her island. My first thought was that I was in great danger of being
torn into pieces and to be devoured by her - she had all power and all time
of the world to do that, and no one could save me. So I lost the
control over myself and I felt that some tears were running down on my cheeks.
Then I heard myself begging: "Please don't harm me!" - and "please don't
eat me!".

I think it was just these tears that moved her so much that I could see a
different reaction in her face. Suddenly I saw that her hard face traits
turned into a broad smile, and a few seconds after she began laughing. Yes,
she laughed, and it was so loud that she could be heard certainly over a
long distance. But was she laughing at me? Was she laughing, because she
was looking forward to a fine meal with human flesh? I was already counting
my last seconds, but then she surprised me once more: Suddenly she pressed
me against her face, which was at least twice bigger than mine,
and covered my cheeks with several kisses. Incredible, she kissed me! So
it seemed she
liked me very much. Or was it only a kissing before devouring me? I knew
that
I had some crazy thoughts, but in this situation I had to calculate with
everything.

No, she didn't want to harm me, she didn't intend to tear me into pieces
and to devour me - this I could see now. She still didn't put me onto the
ground,
but she laid me over her left leg - still at a height of more or less 7'
- and while she was holding me with her left arm,
as if it were the easiest thing on earth,
she stripped off my pilote uniform with her right hand, at first the shirt
and then the pants, the socks and the shoes. That was already everything,
because
I had never taken
on any undershirts and underpants in this hot world region.
Was she going to
give me a spanking now? It was an ideal situation for that, and again she
had all power and
all time of the world to do that. But no, when she saw me naked, she took
me into her arms and embraced
and cradled me like a little child - and compared with my height I was indeed
for her -, and then she carried me to a place where a could already hear
a waterfall long time before arriving there. So I thought she wanted to give
me a bath before bringing me to her home. But where was her house - and did
she live alone? I already caught myself by the secret wish that she was
really alone and had no big family. It was real instinct, so I calculated
she would treat me very well, much better than with other family members.

She really wanted to give me a bath, and this was easy now. Before she
put me beneath the waterfall near a small lake, I saw that she pulled from
a flower something liquid that resembled a shampoo. Then she covered me with
this shampoo thing which had a very strange smell,
and while she was covering me with it and washing it away with water,
I thought she enjoyed touching the little friend between my legs, because
she did it again
and again. So it was clear that my friend became a hard candle within
a few seconds, and it was also clear that she saw that. Therefore I looked
up to her face when she had pulled me away from the cold, but agreeable
waterfall,
and I saw her with a broad smiling. But then she surprised me once more:
She lifted me
and laid me over her left leg again as before and held me tight with her
left arm,
and before I could think more I saw a little behind her back that she was
lifting her right hand, obviously for a spanking. Did she really want
to do that with me? Finally, I was already a grown-up man - but just for
her
I was not. Then her hand landed on my naked bottom, and although I said to
myself that she didn't beat me with her whole strength it hurt terribly -
all the more, because her hand was so gigantic that it could cover both sides
of the bottom without problems. But I still didn't cry, the shock was too
great - her hand landed on
my bottom the second time, and I still didn't cry. Just this seemed to stimulate
her to use more strength, so she spanked me much harder the next few times
until
I coudln't stand it any more and began crying and weeping.

This however was my salvation, she stopped at last. Then she lifted
me again with both huge hands and gave me many other kisses on the whole
face,
while she was looking at me with a broad smile. Although we couldn't talk
with each other,
because I didn't understand her words which could be only Polynesian - until
that day I had heard enough Hawaiian, Tahitian and Samoan to know the sound
of the
languages in
this world region -, I understood well enough what she seemed to tell me
now: Listen, you small man, you are in my hands now, you are only a little
child
for me, you
must always obey to me, and when you don't do this, I will lay you over my
knees and spank you again - and I can do that whenever it seems necessary
to me.

After this scene she surprised me once more, because she gave me also some
kisses onto the bottom which was certainly red now. Then she put me onto
the
ground at last, and I could compare myself with her the first time clearly,
that means without
shampoo in my face. I had calculated well
before: I didn't even reach the height of her hips,
and when I looked wide up, I saw her smiling at me again. It really seemed
to me
that we could begin a new contact, and so I dared embrace her left leg on
which
I had been laid and spanked a few minutes ago. This was very difficult, because
her legs were thick compared to mine, and then she let
her hands down. So I could make another comparison and saw that her hands
were
at least 16'' long, twice
as huge and large as mine, which were 8'' long. In any case my hands disappeared
completely in hers when she
seized my hands for a while. As I were comparing our hands,
I did it also with our feet, and I could see that mine with a length of
10'' were tiny like a baby, compared with hers - they were at least
20'' long, and it was clear that also her toes were much bigger and longer
than
mine.

Once more I looked up to her, and she smiled at me again, but then she gave
me two more weak
tapes onto my bottom, which was still naked, and showed me with her
very long right index finger my pilote uniform
on the ground. I understood that I had to take it and to put it on again.
When she saw that I had done it, she lifted me again with both hands,
pressed a strong kiss onto my lips and lifted me above herself, and then
she put
me onto her shoulders the first time. In enjoyed it very much to be seated
so high, and
then she began walking with fast steps into a direction where I thought she
had her house. But I still didn't know, if she lived alone or if she wanted
to show me to her whole family. I already calculated that even her children
would be much taller and stronger than me, and according to the stories I
had read about
fantasy amazons I was afraid of becoming a simple toy for them.

When we arrived there - a rather big hut, which combined with her, in the
middle of
the jungle - I saw immediately that I had been wrong: There was nobody else,
it really seemed that she lived alone, at least in this region of the island.
While I was looking around, my eyes discovered soon that there was a very
big bed - nearly 20' according to the height of
this woman -, and to my surprise it was made exactly in the same way I was
used to in the civilization where I had lived until the morning of
this day.

Before I had seen every detail, she seized me again and put me onto a chair
near the table which had similar big dimensions like the bed. I didn't dare
stand up again, I had understood well that she was my new boss now and that
I had to do what she commanded - the spanking near the waterfall had shown
it clearly. While I remained sitting, she prepared supper not far from me,
as if she were afraid that I would flee. But where could I flee? It didn't
last a lot of time until she brought our supper - and what supper! What she
put onto the table, was a huge dish
filled with fruits of all sorts and also bread and a big cup
of tea I didn't know, but which had a good smell. The only things I was missing
now were coffee and milk, but it was clear that she couldn't offer me that,
because it seemed that she had no domestic animals that could give milk.
In any case I heard
neither a cow nor a goat, and it would have been too much to think that she
could cultivate coffee on this island.

Then I thought she would sit down in front of me at the other side of the
table - but no, she came to me, seized and lifted me and sat down, and
afterwards
she put me onto her legs, as if I were a little child. It became more dramatical
however: It really seemed that I wasn't grown-up in her eyes, because she
broke
a loaf of bread into pieces with her gigantic hands and wanted to put a bit
into my mouth. Although I liked the thought to be treated and protected like
a child
by her, it would
have gone too far, if she had fed me like a baby. So I pulled the bit
from
her hand and put it into my mouth by myself, and I was surprised that she
accepted that. She understood that I was really able of eating without her
help, and while we were eating, she embraced and kissed me sometimes from
behind.

This was too much for me: She was very tall and huge - maybe too
much for me -, but I was also a normal grown-up man, and so it was no surprise
for me that the little friend between my legs began growing. As I didn't
know her well enough however and couldn't calculate how she would
react, I tried everything to control myself and not to show to her, and it
helped. Before she put me onto the ground and stood up again, my friend had
already become smaller - and a few seconds later I saw that this was a
little mistake. If she had seen my little friend like a hard candle, she
would have
thought perhaps that I was really a grown-up man, but so she had to believe
that
I was still a child. It hadn't yet come into my mind that she lived
in different dimensions - also in her thinking and feeling -, and that
she needed a certain time to recognize that I was not that kind of human
being as I seemed to her.

jos73

So it happened, which had to happen: At first she seized my arms and put
them up in order to strip off the uniform shirt from my body, and then she
seized me with my left arm and lifted me, as if this were the easiest thing
on earth,
and stripped off also my uniform thousers. Then I already thought she would
give
me another little spanking with pure joy, but she put me only onto another
chair, and a few seconds afterwards I discovered what she was going to do
with me: Although
she had already given me a bath beneath the waterfall outside, she washed
me again with water which was in a big cup, but this time she didn't cover
me with shampoo. Then she seized me again and surprised me more than before:
She laid me onto
the big bed, and while I was lying there I saw that she draw from something
that
resembled a wardrobe box some cloths. At first I couldn't imagine what she
was going to do with me, but then I recognized it: She wanted to diaper me!
It seemed incredible, but she was really going to put me in diapers. Of course
she had no such pampers, as the women use them in the modern civilization,
but
she managed it like the women in the past, when they had prepared the
cloths
in such a way that they had seemed like diapers. But what could I do? I had
to accept it, and even my little friend which
was growing again didn't let her think that I was already a grown-up man.
I was completely in her hands, and although I thought that this could be
also agreeable,
I found these diapers too much. It was humliating for me, I had never
been one of these men who pay a little fortune only to be diapered by a woman
- but at least nobody else saw that, and for this gigantic amazon it was
normal.

After this little ceremony I already thought she would put me into the other
bed which was much smaller, more or less as big as those I had seen in our
civilization
- that showed me that at least one child with the height of an adult in my
world had lived here - but I was wrong once more: I had to stay in the big
bed, and while I was lying there with my strange diapers, I saw for the first
time how she took off her rope which resembled more like a combination of
cloths. It was undescribable to see this gigantic amazon completely naked
and to see her movements. Only now
I could see her enormous breasts, and I liked to see how she was combing
her hair, but with no mirror in front of herself. Then she also took on
something
like a pyjama, came to the bed
where I had to wait for her - and she really laid down her enormous body
by my side.
I got frightened for a moment, because I calculated that her weight was
at least 400 pounds or even more, but the bed was big enough for us two.
She seemed to feel my fear, she kept a certain distance, but she wanted to
be sure that I would stay with her, and so I had to remain by her side near
the wall of the hut. At least I could feel secure and protected with her,
and she showed me clearly how she liked me: She embraced me softly and gave
me several kisses onto my face. Then she put my head onto her shoulder near
me,
and as she thought I would fall asleep fast, I heard soon how she was sleeping
- and she was also snoring a little, which was obviously normal for such
a gigantic
woman like her.

But I couldn't fall asleep so fast: Although I felt well with this
woman,
I didn't find peace in my soul: One day before I had lived in a civilization
I had seen as the only possible one for me - and now I was living
in a completely different world. So I wanted to know where I had landed and
if it was possible
to find a way to leave this island. I still thought I couldn't have any future
with this woman, even knowing that she liked me and already loved me a little
perhaps.
It couldn't be my destiny to live always here, although I was still a bachelor,
but I had my parents and moreover a brother and a sister, and I loved them
all and didn't want to lose my contacts with them. Which interested
me most however was this: Was this gigantic amazon the only human being on
the island? That
she wasn't the only living being, I could hear in the loud noise of hundreds
of animals in the jungle, above all of apes. But I wasn't afraid, because
it wasn't the first time for me in a jungle. During my career as a pilote
I had been several times in such a situation and it had also been a part
of our training,
but I had never been alone until that day. Even so I was curious of what
I would
see in the next day, and I already prepared a plan for me in thoughts - only
then I could fall asleep when this plan was ready.

It was certainly the strong thought to go out early that I didn't sleep so
deeply that I woke up late in the next morning. This had also been a part
of my mental training - waking up early without any watch, only kept in my
memory. So I really woke up early and saw immediately that the gigantic amazon
by my side was still sleeping and snoring - she hadn't imagined that I would
leave her
so soon and go out so early. In order not to get the risk of waking her,
I moved towards
the end of the bed, stood up there, looked a little around - and discovered
my pilote uniform hanging on a chair, obviously she hadn't thrown
it away. So I freed myself from the strange diapers and put the uniform on
again, took an apple, drank a little water from a pot and went out.

What I saw first was fantastic: Everything seemed so perfect, a wonderful
jungle with high trees and plants, fresh air, an agreeable wind - and this
time the noise of the animals seemed so lovely. Of course I knew that this
paradise could become also dangerous for me, so I seized a big knife I saw
leaning outside against the door ot the hut, and
then I began walking. My experience of many years as a pilote and also my
instinct told me
that I had to go towards the direction where the wind was coming from, but
I was very surprised that I reached the beach soon, after a walk of only
a little more than 100 yards.

What a fantastic sight! It was always something particular
for me, because I hadn't grown up near a beach, but in the country,
in a totally different civilization. So I always enjoyed it all the more
when
I arrived on the sand of a beach: The wind, the movements of the water, the
ships approaching
or going away and disappearing far in the horizon, the sun, and in the nights
also
the moon - all this always seemed like a paradise for me. But there was only
one
thing that disturbed me: While I was looking far - and with my feet in the
water -, it seemed to me that I saw something like a natural barrier, as
if it were a fog, and I couldn't explain myself what it could be.

I didn't have too much time to think of that strange natural phenomenon.
Suddenly I heard a horrible noise behind me, and when I turned to this direction
I got frightened as never before: At a distance of only 30 yards I saw
a huge ape which seemed like a male gorilla. He had a height of at least
10'
- not so tall as the gigantic woman who had found and nearly adopted me the
day before, but
still too tall and certainly too strong for me. This monster seemed to enjoy
that it had found me, because it beat on its huge breast with the fists like
King Kong, and it screamed so loudly that there was no doubt what it wanted
to do with me. I still thought I could try to run away, but this could provoke
much more
its instinct of seeing me as its victim and chasing me. And where
could I ran? This beast wasn't only many times stronger than me,
but it was certainly also much faster. I knew that I was lost - even with
my knife -, if nobody didn't
help me now. I thought of the amazon woman who could protect me now - but
she wasn't here and probably still sleeping. So I had only one hope: That
my death wouldn't be too cruel, that this monster wouldn't play with me,
but would kill me with one stroke like a bear or a lion. I knelt
down with
the trained discipline of a pilote who had seen his death many times before
and began praying, and with so loud words that the gorilla who began approaching
me slowly could hear them. But even when I was on my knees, I still hoped
that a miracle would happen - finally, what was I praying for?

Then the miracle happened indeed: Suddenly I heard an other horrible voice
from
the side, where the jungle began, and it sounded like a human voice.
My heart jumped with joy. Was it the gigantic woman who had found
me yesterday? Both the gorilla and I turned our faces towards this
direction
- and I recognized that I was saved. It was really her! Probably she had
woken up a
little time after me, and when she had seen that I had already gone out she
hadn't
wasted time and had gone immediately to the beach. She was also a human being
like
me and knew that I had searched the beach first, but she also knew the dangers
of that island - the dangers I hadn't thought of in this morning, at least
not enough.
She needn't much time to see in what danger I was: Immediately she ran towards
me, and even before reaching me she screamed so loudly that everybody could
be afraid of her. There was such a strength in her voice, but she had also
the height and strength for that. When she was near me her voice became louder,
and when she saw that the gorilla was still approaching slowly, she put her
gigantic hands in front of herself and made movements with her incredibly
long
fingers. So she threatened the beast, as if she wanted
to tell him: "Do you want to fight against me? Okay, let's fight!"

Would the gorilla really have the courage to attack her? He saw too that
the woman was
much taller than himself - at least 4' -, and I was sure that
she was also much stronger, so she would win in any case. But what would
happen if the whole gorilla herd came just now and fought also against her?
Could she win even against all these? We were both lucky, the gorilla didn't
call his herd, he suddenly went back. Then he looked at us with a face of
anger and went back to the
jungle. I was saved - and looked happily up to her. But when I saw with which
hard and severe face traits she was looking down at me, I understood that
she was also angry with me, just as the gorilla had been angry with her.
Even without words I understood what she wanted to tell me: Now it's your
turn! I knew that I had been stupid and careless, and I could also imagine
that I would been punished. But how? Would she really spank me again, as
she had done it yesterday, and this time much harder?

Before I received an answer to this question, she gave it to me in this way:
She
bent down, seized me with both her gigantic hands and lifted me until the
height
of her face which seemed very angry - and then she spoke with me and she
said many words. I understood no one, but I understood the sense of her words.
Then she laid me over her left leg, as she had done the day before near
the waterfall and later in her hut, and while she was holding me fast with
her left arm, she stripped off my uniform pants again so easily, as if
it were
the easiest thing on earth. After that she put me onto the sand, pulled my
arms up and stripped off also my uniform shirt. I couldn't react, not only
because she was much taller and stronger, but also because
I couldn't still believe what was happening with me. But I knew well enough
that I had provoked a hard punishment, and now she was going to give it to
me like a severe mother. So I stood completely naked again in front of her,
but this time she didn't look me in the eyes. She didn't waste time, seized
me again
with her left arm -
and we discovered at the same time that a big trunk from a fallen
tree wasn't far from here, only about 40 yards. So she went there, while
I didn't dare make any movements, and if I had tried she would have pressed
me harder against her hip, but even knowing that I would receive a
hard punishment I admired her enormous strength and liked to be in this hanging
position.

Then she arrived at the trunk, sat down and laid me over both her legs.
She needn't hold me fast, the pressure and
the weight of her left hand on my back were big enough, so I could make
no movement. What could I do now? Never before it had been so clear to me
that my life
was completely in the hands of this gigantic woman. Even if I had
tried to run away, she wouldn't have been only many times stronger than me,
but also
faster, just like the gorilla who had threatened me.
So I did nothing, I knew well enough that I had made a heavy mistake and
that she had saved my life, but I also understood that she wanted to punish
me
for my stupidity. I even said to myself that I deserved this punishment,
and I felt also a little ashamed, because I was going to be spanked like
a little child. How much my life had changed!

So I left my arms hanging down, which couldn't reach the sand, while I was
waiting for her strikes - and then I felt that she lifted her right hand,
and she did her work.
Never before I had been spanked so hard, even when somebody
spanking me had been especially angry. She beat so hard that I really screamed
loudly enough for her and that a big part of the animals in the jungle could
hear me,
but even so I felt that she didn't spank me with her whole strength, because
she also knew that this could kill me. Just therefore however it lasted
half an eternity until she finished her punishment, and when she put me onto
my feet, I couldn't see her because of my tears, and moreover I had nearly
fainted. Even when she had finished, my naked bottom burnt like hell, and
when I heard her say a few words to me I couldn't react. So I needed a certain
time to wipe my tears away, and when she saw that I could see her again,
I felt how she put a hand below my chin so that I could look her in the eyes.
It was an incredible scene: We were both adults, but she had taken advantage
of the fact that she was much taller and stronger than me and had spanked
me like a little child, and now she was speaking with me like a severe mother
who wanted to teach me something.

While she was saying many words, as she had already done it before the spanking,
I suddenly discovered something that moved me deeply: I saw that she was
weeping, that
her face was wet of tears. Incredible! So I understood what she wanted to
tell me: She had to punish me so hard, because she liked me very much and
was afraid of losing me. Only somebody that liked another person so much
could weep - and she wept for me. How would it be if one loved the other
one? So I also wept again, and when she saw
that, she took me into her arms and embraced me fast this time. Then she
pressed
my face against hers and covered me with many kisses. She seemed very happy
that
I understood her even without words and that I wasn't angry with her because
of this spanking. Now we were in a special situation where our souls had
found each other and one told something to the other one. I felt that she
wanted to say: "Don't ever do that again! I was so worried, I had to punish
you so hard, and if you do it again, I must do it again too. You cannot leave
me alone, and I'll do everything to prevent you from that." And I wanted
to tell her: "I am not angry with you, I know that you have saved my life
and that you had to punish me in this way, at least I have understood my
lesson now. I promise you not to leave you and not to go away any more."

These words were earnest, I really wanted to stay with her now, not only
because
I needed her protection on this dangerous island, but also...because I began
feeling something like love for her. It was incredible, but it was just
this spanking that led me so near to her that I embraced her fast and pressed
my face against hers
the first time, and then I pressed also my lips against hers. Then I felt
that the little friend between my legs began growing again, and I pressed
myself so much against
her belly which was at this height that she had to feel it. This astonished
her so much that she put me onto the sand and stood up, and so I saw immediately
my great chance. Her paradise was higher than my head, but I was still tall
enough to pull
away the small cloth which covered it and to caress
it - not with my tongue, but with both my hands, and from now on it didn't
last much time: Very soon I heard
that she was breathing more heavily than before, and my heart jumped with
joy again: I had convinced her that I wasn't only a little child, but also
a grown-up man who could give her a lot of pleasure. So she stripped off
the small cloth and lay down on the
sand, and although it was a little difficult to caress each other because
of our enormous height difference, it was enough to do what was normal between
a man and a woman who liked each other very much - or who already loved each
other. So she let me enter her paradise, and I became so excited that I forgot
completely my bottom which was still burning. Who could see us, saw this
strange scene: A man who was more than twice smaller than a woman, who
was
lying
on the sand, was penetrating her with a red bottom which gave a good contrast
to the whole image...

Before we left the beach, she did something special to show me once more
that I was
completely
in her hands: She seized demonstratively my pilote uniform which was still
on the sand, and then she carried it to the same trunk on which she had laid
me over her legs in order to spank me. Altough the conditions were not easy
for
her, she succeeded in making a little fire with a combination of wood and
a stone which was near, and then she lifted my uniform and told me something
loudly enough. I still understood no word, but I understood their
sense: "Look here, my little man! Now I'm going to burn your horrible clothes,
because I want you to stay with me. From now on you'll never run away again,
unless you want to go naked. And how could you do that just here?"
When she saw that I was looking at her and the uniform, she laughed and held
it long in the fire until the moment when it began burning, and only
then she threw it definitely into the fire. So my uniform was burnt, and
this showed
me too that a new life was beginning for me from now on - but at least with
a gigantic woman who liked me very much and was willing to make love with
me, and with the time also a real love between us could grow.

When the uniform had turned into ashes, she seized and lifted me again
and put me onto her shoulders. Then we went to her house, to that hut which
would be also
mine now. It was a remarkable image with us two - the giant amazon with
whom I could still speak no word, who was holding with her huge hands
a small man that seemed like her little
child and was sitting on her broad shoulders. So all living beings on this
island could
see that this woman wasn't alone any more - and I was sure that many animals
saw us. It was principally that scene with the huge gorilla that showed me
how much this woman was respected here - for me she was already the queen
of the island, and she was indeed.

jos73

At home I had no other chance, I had to accept that she laid me onto the
bed and diapered me again, as if she wanted to tell me: "Yes, I know well
that we have already made love, but for me you are still a little boy." But
this
time she gave me also something like baby rope she had in reserve, and although
I
had to be with these strange diapers again, I could say to myself that she
treated me so well, because she had been a mother and
had become so happy just therefore, when she had discovered me yesterday
- and the scene with the gorilla showed me how much I had been lucky to land
near her hut, as if it had been my and also our destiny. If a god really
existed,
he wanted me to survive, even under these circumstances, and he also knew
that
this woman
was so tall and strong as no other human being on this planet, but also with
a very good heart, and this she always let me feel.

After a little meal she had prepared within a few minutes from a reserve
she went out with me, told me some words, seized and lifted me again and
put me onto
her shoulders, and then she began walking. At first I thought it would be
only
a little walk, but I was very wrong: She went at least five miles - and always
in the middle of the jungle - until she reached the foot of a mountain, where
the trees began disappearing. Then she went up, and she still didn't show
me that she was tired. I admired her more and more, she went up so easily
without breathing heavily. As the air was becoming a little thicker,
I already thought we were climbing a volcano, but the earth had no
smell of dry lava streams.

At last we reached the top of the mountain, and what I saw was wonderful:
It was really an island, and a very big one. The beaches were very far on
each
side, and the bigger part of the island was covered with the jungle, only
a few small grass fields could be seen. But I noticed also this time in the
horizon what I had already seen in the morning of that day: That strange
curtain which seemed like a thin fog, but which was thick enough to cover
the island
from the curious eyes of the world outside. As if the woman wanted to show
me how much I depended on her now, she turned herself to each side, and then
she took me from her shoulders, put me in front of her at the height of her
face and began speaking with the same broad smile I already knew. Although
I still understood no word, I understood well enough what she wanted
to tell me: "Do you see, my little man? You cannot flee from this island
and
so you cannot flee from me. You are mine now and forever, but I'll always
be good to you. Stay with me - and you'll have a wonderful life here with
me! I'll always
love and protect you. Without me you are completely
lost on this island - and you know that I'm telling the truth."

Then she pressed me against her face and kissed me many times, also on my
lips. I understood that she was happy to live with me now, and I felt that
I was beginning to fall in love with her. So I embraced her neck strongly,
before she could put me onto her shoulders again, and now she answered to
this
proof of love in her own way: She embraced me too, pressing me against her
body with such a strength that I nearly couldn't breathe any more. Then we
kissed
each
other deeply - and we gave each other a French kiss the first time. We felt
both that the roots of an extraordinary love had been planted in these hours,
and even here we couldn't resist any more: As the ground of the top was broad
enough, we could make love even here, and so she put me onto the ground,
stripped off the small cloth, which covered her paradise, and then also the
rest of her robe, and
lay down just like a few hours ago on the sand of the beach...

When we arrived in the big hut which was also mine now, we were both so tired
that we went to bed soon, and this time I didn't have the plan to go out
again without her. As we had already made love twice on this day, she understood
now
that I was no child any more, but a grown-up man, therefore she didn't diapered
me any more at last. In order
to show her how I liked to be with her now, I embraced
her neck firmly again and kissed her face several times, and then she smiled
at me and embraced and kissed me too. Once more she put my head onto her
shoulder
near me, and this time I fell asleep happily. I had lost all other contacts
I had had before and was cut from the civilization I had known until this
day - but I had found a lovely gigantic woman who already showed me that
she loved me and wanted to share her life with me. As I had always loved
and admired tall and strong women and had been always attracted to such women,
as if there had been electrical and magical streams and tensions, I could
feel very happy now. It really seemed I had found my destiny here.

In the next morning she wanted us to go out early. At first I couldn't imagine
why, but then I understood through the movements with her hands that she
wanted
to show me something very special. After giving me something suitable
for
going out, she seized and lifted me and put me onto her
shoulders again, as we were already used, and then she began a long marsh
which led us until the other end of the island. When we arrived there, I
could understand why she had given the order to go early enough. In spite
of her tallness and her long steps it lasted a while until we reached an
open grass field which looked like a cemitery at first glance - it was certainly
one of those fields I had seen from the top of the mountain the day before.
I already
thought she would show me a huge stone which had been a holy place, because
I knew
that many native peoples on the Pacific islands had worshipped such things
which were gods for them. But I saw nothing like that, so I thought
that they had been Christians, because there were also some exceptions, and
compared with the modern western civilization the Christian faith had gained
much more importance in this world region. But if they had been really
Christians,
I couldn't explain myself why just this civilization had disappeared and
why
this woman was obviously the only and last member of the natives here.
And why was she so tall and so strong?

These two questions gave me a lot
to think, and it seemed she was feeling that. She put me onto the ground
and took my left
hand, which disappeared completely in her right hand, and led me to a part
of the field where I saw many stones which resembled tombs. Now I understood
what she wanted to show to me, and the words she was speaking explained me
the
rest: It was really an old cemitery where everybody had been buried, but
her voice
began breaking only when we reached a place where she made a stop. There
she knelt down slowly and began weeping, and as she noticed that I didn't
understand why, she made movements with her arms, as if a baby were lying
there. So
it became clear for me, and I understood why she had kept baby robe in
her hut. She had been the mother of a child who had also died like all
the other ones, and obviously she had also lived with a man. I had already
this thought:
She was so tall and strong - imagine the tallness and strength of the men
here!

But why had everybody died and why had she been obviously the only human
being until she had found me? I tried to explain her with my hands that I
asked her these two questions. Then she tried to tell me the story, while
she was still on her knees and still weeping: A great and cruel illness
had killed everybody within a few weeks, and nobody
could discover the secret, not even the only doctor on the island - moreover,
that
man was one of the first that died soon. After suffering a lot she herself
lost her husband and a few days after also her child, and this was one of
the last survivors until
the end. She couldn't explain herself why she had survived, she had already
calculated also with her own death - maybe she had something that could resist
in her
body, but she had no answer. So she stayed alone for a lot of time, she didn't
remember how many times the sun and the moon had made their turns around
the
island -
the natives here had calculated their time only according to the sun and
the moon,
like many other native peoples in this world region.

Now I could understand very well why she had been so happy, when she had
found
me, and why she had been so afraid of losing me on the beach that she had
spanked me so hard with much nervosity. She was still on her knees and
still weeping, so I felt a lot of passion for her, approached her and embraced
her firmly, but this was a little difficult. Although she was on her knees
now,
I didn't even reach her shoulders, only more or less the height of her gigantic
breasts. So I touched them softly while I was embracing her, and when she
felt it, she bent over me with her head - then we embraced each other the
first time in
this position, and it seemed she liked that very much.
"I understand you well, my dear", I said to her even knowing that she didn't
understand my words, "I know how much you had to suffer and why you are so
happy that I am with you now. Be assured that I won't leave you, my goddess!
You have lost everybody you loved, but you have a new child now - and also
a new husband."

It seemed she understood the sense of these words, at least she looked
me in the face with her big brown eyes which were as brown as her skin, and
then she pressed her lips against mine. We felt that we could understand
each other even without
words, and if it was really our destiny to live together here, we could
also
learn a part of our very different languages with the time. In spite of this
wild
passion for each other however we didn't make this time what we had already
made twice. It was no good hour for that, but we had still a lot
of time in front of us. Nothing and nobody on earth could prevent us from
such a happiness, from our little paradise on this mysterious island.

After this scene she took some fruits from the trees near the cemitery,
and then she seized and lifted me and put me onto her shoulders again. It
seemed she was
beginning the second part of our island trip, and this time our way led us
again to an other part, but always near the beach. I understood once more
why it had been so important for her to go out early, because this trip was
also
very long. Then she put me onto the sand and we went half a mile
hand in hand, and if somebody of my former civilization I was forgetting
more and more had seen us now, he or she would have thought certainly that
a mother was walking with her child. But she showed me how much she liked
to walk
with this small white man by her side, sometimes she looked at me from above
with her broad smile I liked more and more, and I smiled back looking wide
up. I liked to go by
her side, with my hand completely covered by hers, as if I were really a
little child. Indeed I felt very well with her, she loved and protected me,
and
while we were walking on the sand I felt more and more that I had fallen
in love with her. Although I had had many happy hours in my life, I could
say to myself that this
was one of the happiest ones. In spite of our enormous height difference
I had found the wife of my life, so I had no doubt that it had been my destiny
to land just on this island - and now I began forgetting more and more even
my parents, my brother and my sister.

jos73

After a walk of half a mile she led me to a field near the beach, and there
she let my hand free, knelt down and began digging. I couldn't imagine why
she was doing that and asked her, even knowing that she didn't understand
my words. But it seemed she understood me, she looked me in the eyes
and began speaking and making movements with her hands, as if she were eating,
and then as if she were growing. So I understood what she wanted to tell
me: There had been something particular here in the earth, with which the
people
had grown. So I also knelt down in order to see if there was a little rest
for
me, but I was only kidding. She put me onto my feet however and showed me
with
her hands that there was nothing more to eat in the earth, and then she
did something that surprised me a little: Suddenly she touched my little
friend with her right hand,
but before he began growing, she withdraw her hand and
showed me - still on her knees - with both hands what she couldn't explain
me with words: At first
she touched my little friend again with her right hand and then she held
her hands parallel to the height of my head. After these movements she touched
her breasts with both her hands and led them until the height of her head.
So it was clear enough for me: The men had not grown, only the women. But
why? I asked her again in my language, and she lifted her shoulders a little.
She couldn't tell me why, it had simply happened - but now there was nothing
more to eat and to grow, and it didn't depend for me. I was happy with her
even so, and as long as she loved and protected me, I could accept this
enormous height difference between us without problems.

Then she seized and lifted me and put me onto her shoulders again, and she
began the third
part of our big trip - but this time she returned home with me, and in all
these hours she didn't show in any moment that she was tired. I admired her
enormous strength, and in order to show that I loved her now and that I wouldn't
leave her never again, I embraced and kissed her head from behind sometimes,
and when I caressed her face I could feel her broad smiling. It was obvious
that she was also very happy with me now.

Before she reached the hut I considered also as mine now, she
stopped
a bit behind, and there she showed me how she had lived in all the
years when she had been alone: It was a big field where she planted all sorts
of vegetables and even potatoes, and I asked myself how the people here had
been able of cultivating potatoes. I remembered that these had been unknown
in Europe until the discovery of America 500 years ago, and so I thought
that somebody from outside had imported them here. But who - and when? I
couldn't
ask her, and even if I had spoken her language, she wouldn't have known
everything
perhaps. So my first aim was to learn her language more and more, but I needn't
hurry - now I had all time on earth.

As we lived together now as a real couple, it was clear that I always helped
her in the vegetables field. We were always together and did everything together
- finally, I had no other way to survive on this island. I needed her
protection,
and as long as I always stayed by her side, there was no danger for me.
I was sure that the wild ape herds which didn't live too far from our hut
already
knew that there was another human being with the gigantic woman, and although
I sometimes thought we could try to become good friends I didn't dare make
the first
step. For this aim I needed her help, but she always wanted to keep a certain
distance, and I couldn't ask her why at the beginning of our relationship
- and even if I had already spoken well her language, I had always to respect
and to accept her decisions. She was more than twice taller and at least
four or five
times stronger, so it was always clear who commanded.

So we lived together happily many months, and in this time we both learned
a little from our very different languages, so that we could talk with each
other more
and more, but not too much, not in details. At least the most important sentence
on earth we both learned fast, and so came soon the most beautiful day of
my life, when we were sitting at table and having supper. Suddenly she took
my hands and covered them with hers, looked me in the eyes,
showed me her broad smile I knew so well and said in a low voice in my language:
"I love you." Incredible! My heart jumped with joy. But then came my surprise
for her: I said the same words in her own mother
tongue - and these words inspired us to make love many hours after this scene.
Our deep love for each other was really the most important thing in our lives,
and the longer I lived with her the more I forgot my former life - even my
parents, my brother and my sister -, and it
seemed that nothing on earth could even separate us, unless death
would do it. We really loved each other very much, not only with our souls,
but also with our bodies, and although it was a little difficult when we
embraced each other we were
happy also in this respect. But in all these months she couldn't resist to
give me a soft spanking sometimes, just because she liked it. This was also
a part of her love for me, and as she gave me only weak love tapes, I could
accept them. I was her husband, but sometimes also her child, and I had no
problems
with that.

Then came a day when I was woken up early by a loud laughter of
hers outside the hut, and I asked myself why. She had laughed many times
before, but never
so loudly. Why was she so happy now? I went out and when she saw me, she
seized
me with her broad smile I already knew so well and didn't waste time: Before
I could react, she lifted me until the height of her face,
and I already thought she would kiss me as usual. But I was very wrong once
more: Altough I had still my pyjama, she spanked me onto the bottom which
was
covered this time, holding me fast with her left hand and beating with the
right one. But it didn't hurt, because she didn't beat hard, and so it was
agreeable. Why was she doing that? After this soft spanking on my
pyjama she gave me a strong kiss on my lips at last, put me onto the ground
and let me see a very particular spectacle: She touched her belly with both
hands and ran around with them while she was still laughing loudly, and her
eyes were beaming with joy. So I understood what she wanted to tell me:
She was pregnant! Incredible! What a miracle! On the other hand, she was
a woman and I was a man, and we had made love so many times that it seemed
natural to receive a pregnancy. But just here, on this island, far from any
civilization! So we could found a new colony, and who knows with the time
somebody would discover this island, and then more and more persons, who
wanted
to separate themselves from their former civilizations and to begin a new
life,
would come with their children and make some more here. I already saw a splendid
future in front of
us, and she showed me that too. In the next weeks she always touched
and caressed her belly which was growing more and more, and also her gigantic
body
could reveal her pregnancy clearly enough. Now our happiness seemed
perfect. Our deep love had received its first fruit and I was sure it wouldn't
be the last one. I couldn't imagine that anything or anybody on earth could
destroy us.

In an evening, which began like many others before, it was raining a lot
and
it was stormy as never before. This wasn't new for me, I had already seen
that many
times on this island. It seemed normal here, all the more as I knew that
many
hurricanes with the dimension of a deluge had already destroyed a great part
of hundreds of islands - not
only
in the oceans, but also in the USA, above all in the southern states.
Which worried me however was the intensity with which a storm on this
island could become wilder and wilder within a few minutes, much wilder than
I had seen in the past. I thought that this depended perhaps on that strange
fog which could be seen a few miles from the beach, but nobody could
give me a clear answer, not even my gigantic wife with whom I could talk
more or less well now.

She had gone out for a while in order to do something important in her eyes.
I had told her she could wait for that work until the other day, also because
I was always afraid of being alone in the hut without her. But she had answered
it wouldn't last a long time - and she still didn't return. I worried more
and more, and with the time I thought that something terrible had
happened with her perhaps. I got frightened by this thought, but there were
more and more lightnings outside, and it thundered more and more.
Finally, she was as tall as an apple tree, and so it was possible that she
was hit
by a lightning or be struck by a falling tree. But I couldn't
got out, it was much too dangerous for me, not only because of the storm
and the lightnings - I heard also the wild screaming of
the animals in the jungle, above all the apes. It was clear that they were
also afraid and very nervous. If they saw me, they could become more
nervous and so more angry too, and my wife had told me many times
I should always stay in the hut when she let me alone, even only for a while.

Of course I couldn't fall asleep, I worried too much. She still didn't return,
I waited for her many hours, the whole night long. But I wasn't tired, I
couldn't be tired, I was too afraid of the thought that something terrible
had
happened with my love. At last the storm was over, but only when the morning
arrived, as if it had waited so long according to a miserable destiny.
Was it really our destiny to lose each other now? I couldn't wait any longer,
I went out and made my first steps instinctively towards our vegetables field,
because it had always been her habit of controlling this field before she
had returned home. So I went there for a first look - and got frightened
before
I arrived there. I already saw from a distance of 40 yards that I had
been right with my worries during the whole night: I saw a big body lying
on the ground. At first
I still hoped it was one of the gorillas which lived about a mile from here,
but
when I approached more I had to recognize that it was her. It was
really her, I couldn't believe it. When I was very near, I saw that her whole
body had been burnt so much that I couldn't recognize her face any more.
She had been hit and killed by one of these lightnings, it had
been fatal just this time that she was as big as an apple tree. I knelt
down, put both my hands into her right hand, which was still more or less
perfect,
and began weeping loudly. I couldn't
believe that the destiny had been so cruel to separate us two and to destroy
our happiness, and it wasn't only her that had been killed, but also our
child which was growing in her belly.

So I wept many minutes and began even screaming with pains, and in this time
I didn't think that it could become dangerous
for me, if the gorillas heard my voice. They had always maintained a certain
distance, as long as my love had been alive - but now she was dead, and I
was alone and completely lost without her. So I had to control my pains even
now, but at least nobody saw my tears. My adventure which had begun on
this mysterious island nearly a year ago had found its brutal end just now,
and I had to decide what I could do now. This was already clear for me
just in this hour: I couldn't stay anymore
on this
island, it would be too dangerous for me with the time - maybe not in the
first days, but certainly afterwards, because there were also other wild
animals, not only the gorillas. Moreover, I was no Robinson Crusoe who could
spend many years completely alone on an island. So I thought to leave the
island in any way because of these dangers, but the first work I had
to do now was digging a grave
for the woman who had loved me and given me so much. It was all the more
important for me to do that as fast as possible, because the smell of her
body could call soon the attention of the gorillas and also of other wild
animals. I was lucky that
there were some useful tools at home, even for this kind of work, and so
I began
- and not too early. As my love was so tall and gigantic, I had to dig
deeply enough, and so I finished only in the afternoon. The next problem
was to move her huge body into the big hole, and this was also difficult
with her weight of more than 400 pounds.

jos73

Before I began this sad work,
I kissed her twice on the part of the body which had been her face, and then
I did the same thing on her burnt belly where our child had grown until a
few hours ago. But I didn't either forget to kiss her long and gigantic hands
and feet, with which I had had also so much joy, and folded her hands as
if she were praying, just as it was the custom in my former civilization
with
the dead - and perhaps also on this island, but I coudn't know that because
she was the first and only dead person I had ever seen here. Then I did what
I had to do, and during all these minutes
I wept so much that I couldn't see nearly anything because of my tears.
But I was successful with the time, piece by piece, and when she had fallen
into the hole with her back beneath, just as I had hoped, I still waited
a few minutes before I began covering her grave with the same earth outside.
Then I constructed something like a cross with two pieces of wood, which
were
on the ground, put it in the middle of the grave, folded my hands for a little
prayer and said while I was still weeping and also sobbing:
"Good-bye, my great love! May God take you with Him and to heaven, and
who knows we can see each other there one day! I want to thank you for
everything
you have given me in this time when we lived together. You have been a
good wife for me and you would have been also a very good mother for the
child I had to bury with you here. Thank you for your love! I'll never forget
you - neither you nor our baby who couldn't see who his parents were and
how much they loved each other."

Then I returned home in order to prepare my leaving the island. It was clear
for me from the beginning on that I had to chose between two ways of death,
and I saw no other chance to survive: I could stay here with
the risk of being discovered, attacked and killed by some wild animals one
day, and not
only by gorillas - or I could leave the island with the small boat my love
had still kept behind her hut during many years. But even if there had
been no wild animals here, I would have died of a broken heart, and all
the more because I would have seen the grave of this woman every day. Although
I had no
more contact with my former civilization, I was willing to return now, however
this would happen. Even knowing that the chances to be found by anone in
the middle of
the Pacific Ocean would be very small - perhaps too small -, I wanted to
try my luck.

As the boat behind the hut was still nearly complete, I had to repair only
some details, but I would have also been able of constructing a small float
only with pieces of a tree - this had also been a part of our training. In
this hour I could be very grateful to my late love that she had kept this
boat during all the time that she had lived alone. I thought she had never
gone again
to the sea for fishing after the mass death of her people on the island
- she would have been anyway too tall and too heavy -, but she had kept
a good instinct that she hadn't destroyed it, even with memories
of pains. It was certainly this boat with which her late husband had gone
fishing, but she had never let me do it in spite of my personal experiences
with boats, because she had been too afraid of losing me - and now it was
me that had lost her. So I prepared the boat well enough to leave the island
and to hope outside that anybody would find me one day. As I had brought
here nothing more than
myself and the uniform my love had already burnt on the second
day after my arrival, I could go only with the shirts and the pants she had
given
to me.

After putting the most necessary things into the boat - bread, fruits, potatoes,
two pots
filled with water and a reserve shirt for a possible small flag -, I pushed
it
towards the beach. I was lucky that the distance wasn't too long,
only a little more than 100 yards. So I arrived there soon, and when
I had entered the boat I noticed at a distance of about 80 yards that
I had been right with my worries about leaving the island: I saw that a whole
herd of gorillas gathered on the sand, and even knowing that I could think
I was saved now it was horrible to see and to hear how they looked at me
and screamed
so loudly, as if they were angry with me. I asked myself how it had been
possible that they already knew that I was alone now, but I wasn't angry
with them, as I had never been before. In spite of my bad experience with
that huge male gorilla on the second day after my arrival I had always liked
apes, and so I lifted my hands and said good-bye to them in this way. They
couldn't attack me any
more, but they could be happy that there was no more human being on the island
- now they had conquered it forever, and they showed this new superiority
making wild movements with their arms and beating against their breasts.
I thought that the one who had threatened me was now the new king of the
island, just like King Kong.

Then began my big trip, but the first act was that I saw the confirmation
for what
I had always thought and felt, when I had looked to the horizon on the beach
and on the top of the mountain where I had gone with my late love a second
time after a few weeks: There was really something like a fog - so thick
inside that I saw nearly nothing and so thin that it couldn't be seen from
outside. So it had always covered what was inside, also this island
and the civilization which had been dominated by the giant amazons. I thought
however that
it wasn't exactly the same fog as in the King Kong and Sinbad films, but
as
long as I was still inside, I couldn't be sure.

So I went through this fog, and when I had left it at last, I received the
answer to all my questions concerning this natural phenomenon: At a distance
of only 60 yards I saw absolutely nothing any more, as if the fog didn't
exist - therefore this island had never been discovered. Then I continued
my big trip in the middle of the ocean.
I didn't count the days and nights, so I don't remember how much time I spent
in the
boat. I had already said good-bye to the world, especially when I had no
more food and only a little rest of water. My only hope was
the small flag I had made with a reserve shirt and which showed that
a small human being was waiting in a small
boat for any help, but I didn't really calculate that somebody would find
me.

Then came the hour when I drank the last rest of water, and as nobody
had discovered me until this day, I made my last will in thoughts and said
a little prayer. I lay down, as if I were going to sleep, and I waited and
waited for my death. I felt how the sun was burning my skin more and more
in spite of the shirt, and I remembered a last time what had happened with
me on that island of the giant amazons. Soon I was so exhausted that I tried
to fall asleep...

"Incredible! There is someone here!"
"Still alive or dead?"
With these words in my ears I woke up, and I tried to think, but the only
thing I felt now was a horrible headache. I was very surprised that I was
still alive, and in the first moment I thought I had arrived in heaven. But
I could make no movement, so everybody that saw me had really to think that
I had already died, and nothing would have been more normal. Then I felt
how somebody touched me on my back, and as I still didn't react that person
touched my head and my neck in order to see how I would react. It was surely
somebody with a certain experience, somebody that knew that such an exhausted
and nearly dead person like me couldn't be got back to life with violent
hand movements on the back and on the shoulders.
"Yes, he is still alive!", I heard somebody say these words with a male voice,
and then I felt that this man embraced me from behind and put me into a position
that
I was sitting. I still didn't see clearly, but I felt water on my lips, as
if the man had known exactly that this was the first thing I needed now.
Then I also felt that he threw a little water onto my head and stroked my
face, as he saw that I was so weak that I couldn't do it. So I opened my
eyes and saw that he was also sitting in front of me, but on his knees.
"Incredible!", I heard him say loudly, "is it you?"
Then he said my name, and even with my weak and dry body which was already
prepared to die I could think that there was a little hope when somebody
knew my name. So I looked up and in his eyes, but I couldn't recognize him.
"Is it really you?", he asked once more, and then my memory began working:
I remembered weakly that he was one of the pilotes in the same enterprise
and that
he was also someone particular. We were all good colleagues, especially also
because
we had to work well together in order to do our jobs well in this world region,
but this one was more than only a colleague - we had become friends.
"What have you done in all these months?", he asked, and then he embraced
me the first time and said: "We have all thought you were dead."
Then I looked him deeply in the eyes and replied in a very low voice, but
still clearly enough: "Yes,
I was dead - for your civilization."
"What do you mean by that?", he asked with a face which showed me that he
was very astonished. Then I said nothing any more, I was still too weak.

I was transported
to the island where the main offices of our enterprise were, and I needed
a whole
week to recover. During my stay in hospital I was told what had happened
in all these months after I had disappeared. Of course I had been searched
many weeks, but nothing had been discovered and couldn't be discovered because
of that fog which covered that island. Which saved me however was just something
I had lost out of sight before landing on the island and being found by the
giant amazon: It had been my plane which had been able to fly through the
fog even without pilote and which had drowned only half a mile outside. As
the water
wasn't deep in the region of the island, the wrack had been discovered one
day
just by this colleague that had never lost the hope to find me and had been
still
searching for me. After this discovery all had calculated that I could be
found
sooner or later, and so it had happened.

When I was recovered and transported to the USA in order to enjoy some
holiday weeks and to visit my parents, my brother and my sister, I had already
become famous. The story of my incredible salvation went around the world,
but I knew well enough that the media would lose soon their interest
in me. So I didn't tell too much, not even to my familiy members. I have
always
kept the secret about that island for myself, also after my return to the
same job, and I have never told anything until today.

I have my good reasons for this silence: I am sure that it would be
the beginning of a crazy search of that island, if I told only one word,
and all the more if I told about that giant amazon with
whom I lived happily nearly a year. Moreover, I think still today that nearly
nobody
would believe me, if I told this story, and that nearly everybody would think
that I have really become
crazy during my long absence of so many months from the civilization which
passes for normal. Even the chance to become
rich with this incredible story cannot change my opinion, and I keep my silence
also because of my love for this woman: I love her still today, even after
her death. So I can protect her grave and her island, just as she has protected
me when we lived together - as a very extraordinary couple, but
just as normal as most men and women that live together.


jos73

Mary-Sue
by Mr GreyMan


Mary-Sue had always felt like she was meant for something more.

Mary-Sue was indisputably the most beautiful woman in the world. 18 years of age, she was quite tall at 6'11. Her long neon-pink hair cascaded in waves over her broad powerful shoulders. When she stood, its curly volume would fall all the way to her feet; however, currently she was sitting at her large glass desk and was letting it pool out over the floor. Her hair never seemed to get dirty or fall out of place and she never bothered with it or cut it, and, of course, she was far too agile to let it trip her.

Her supremely strong, yet feminine, body was the envy of every man and woman in the world. She was perfectly proportioned. Her flawless porcelain skin looked soft to the touch, but was hard all over her body, every muscle taut and tight like a wound spring. Her only blemish was a birthmark in the shape of a heart over one eye, which only served to make her more interesting to look at. Her measurements were 38L-22-40 and when she moved it was sexy poetry in motion. The way her breast jiggled and her hips swayed as she walked on her long toned legs caused men and women alike to be unable to think or do anything other than watch and want.


Her panther-like body was not as striking as her face, however. Her nose was perfect; her lashes naturally long and thick. Her silvery shining eyes, which changed color based on her mood, had a way of boring into a person's soul. Currently, while she was lost in thought, they were a deep ocean blue. When she looked at someone with those vibrant orbs that person knew that she was the only thing that mattered. She was so special and superior that simply having her acknowledging someone else was enough for them to be eternally grateful.

She had hired makeup artists from all over the world to try and enhance her natural beauty, but all had failed. Many of the famous makeup artists, who had worked on so many supermodels, would find themselves staring with wanton awe into her perfect beauty. So overcome by what they saw in her wise intelligent eyes that they would be unable to finish and would just start to gaze into them, forever lost. Luckily she found that, even when expertly applied, makeup only served to cover up her dazzling countenance and her perfect face was only lessened by its presence. Her full lips needed no color other than their natural ruby red. Her eyes could not be highlighted. Mary-Sue felt it was terribly hard being so pretty since so many people could not fully handle being near her splendor. Only the strong of will could see her and not be lost to her.

But, Mary-Sue had always felt like some part of her was missing.

In her free time, like today, Mary-Sue would go back over the events of her life to try and find out what. She was currently sitting in her office at the top floor of the largest building in New York. She was a trillionaire and CEO of the world's largest company, a company she herself had founded 2 years ago. Her life had not always been like this. People always said her smell reminded them of happy childhood memories, but to Mary-Sue she had no smell. It might be because Mary-Sue had no happy childhood memories.

jos73

She had been born in abject poverty as an only child to a loving family. She could not remember much about her father and mother, since they had both died when she was very young. For some reason she had always felt responsible for their deaths. Her whole young life she could remember had been nothing but misery. Bounced from foster home to foster home, Mary-Sue remembered being unwanted and alone. She felt that was why she was unable to form a real bond with anyone; well that, and the fact she knew she was so much better than everyone now, but this had not always been true.

As a child, Mary-Sue remembered being quite plain and not sticking out in anyway. Since she moved around so much she remembered always being the newcomer, the outsider. She remembered her grades were bad and none of her foster parents loved her and were always trying to get rid of her.

This had all changed around the age of 13. She had quickly developed into the prefect woman she now was. Her eyes and hair had changed color and she started getting straight A's in everything, even gym. Suddenly, all of the girls that she remembered making fun of her plain looks were threatened and jealous of her perfect beauty. The boys that teased her and scorned her suddenly all wanted her and fell over each other trying to help her or impress her.  Not that she needed anyone's help anymore.

Later, she had tracked all of her classmates down and had broken each and everyone one of them. They all were now her personal servants, completely enamored with her, and they all felt deep shame for the way they had treated her.

She had quickly grown taller and stronger as well as prettier and smarter. She joined the school's football and wrestling teams at age 14 and was the star of both. She could easily out-perform all of the boys and, unprecedentedly, after rigorous drug testing, she was recruited by the NFL at age 15. People flocked to the stands to see this stunningly pretty pink haired 15-year-old girl compete with men almost twice her age. Not only did she compete, she won player of the year on her 16th birthday, the same year she quit to found her own company. While she had been playing for the NFL she had used some of the money they gave her in endorsements to enroll in 3 different online PhD programs from major universities, and had completed all in under a year. Earning doctorates in Finance, Marketing, and Theoretical Physics. She did not really need the last one but had found the subject matter interesting.

Her company's chief product was herself. She had realized that she made more on sponsors than she ever did playing for the NFL. Her foster parents had tried to get their hands on her money, but passing the bar and representing herself, she had won the court case and had become legally an adult. Her foster parents were now the janitors of this very building, not able to find any other jobs after Mary-Sue had blackballed them.

With her newly formed company, she had originally charged money to use her likeness on products. But, as she grew more and more alluring as she aged, she started to also demand royalties on every unit sold with her face. Other companies had laughed at that idea, but the soon found they could not be competitive if they did not. Mary-Sue's fans had become so numerous and her face was so captivating people requested it on all their products. When she had reached 17 years of age she had become so breathtakingly beautiful no one, man or woman, could resist her. She was able to charge more and more for the use of her image and companies were forced to pay or go out of business. Soon people realized that Mary-Sue had a lawful monopoly on the one thing in the world that truly mattered, herself. Currently 90% of everything sold in the world had her face somewhere on it, and the other 10% was either going bankrupt or about to cave to her demands.

Her company also made products of its own. Mary-Sue was a master baker and she had evolved a cookie so delicious that the FDA had originally banned it assuming some form of addictive drug was an ingredient. However, they were wrong; Mary-Sue just had figured out the optimal mix of mundane spices to create the perfect baked good. She had to bake a batch in front of a committee to win that legal battle, but now "Mary-Sues" were sold all over the world. It was said that people would rather starve if they could not get their Mary-Sues. The fact that the box was plastered with her face also helped sales.

jos73

Mary-Sue's company had also branched into other things. After getting an advance degree in computer engineering she had created a video game with the most powerfull AI known to man. The military was still trying to figure out its coding. Mary-Sue had promised that if anyone could beat the final boss on the most difficult setting, they could play Mary-Sue in real life. Mary-Sue hardly ever did live appearances at that point, so the prize was highly sought after. Months after the release, a South Korean had finally won it. He played Mary-Sue after that in 20 strait games. Mary-Sue had won every one, even after she had been given a handicap. The contest winner was in a state of shock after he lost, but said he learned more about how to play in those few hours than he had in the months before.

Mary-Sue did every so often appear in pubic. She was an accomplished musician and would occasionally do concerts. The ticket prices were obscene, but people would fight each other to go. Scalping never happened at one of her concerts since no one would ever give up a ticket once they got it. No recording devices were allowed on the premises, and Mary-Sue had written a computer virus that would destroy any recording of her voice found online.

At these concerts Mary-Sue would play an instrument of her own invention, and would sing. She had written a single song called "The One True Song." She rarely preformed it anymore because people were never the same after hearing it. They would claim that after hearing her song nothing in life could even come close in comparison. For those people, it was as if all the color had left the world. Like they had felt true happiness once and could never feel it again.

Music critics quit their jobs after attending, unable to find joy in any other music; as if everything else was a pale imitation of The One True Song they had heard. Hearing Mary-Sue sing was said to be a death sentence; even if you did not kill yourself, as many did after, it was like you died on the inside. It was so lovely you would live your life trying to get back that feeling you had lost and never being able to. Once she had let someone record and continue to listen to the song to see if they could live a normal life. They could not. Their body used up all of its endorphins, but that did not seem to matter to them, the song stimulating the pleasure centers of the brain directly. However, the person's mind had quickly broken, delight had turned into delirium and then into a smiling coma-like state they had never woken from.
Now, Mary-Sue mainly played for the terminally ill, who would almost always end up leaving her everything when they did die, so grateful they were for the chance to hear The One True Song before they passed.

Because of all this, and how intelligently she had invested all of the money she made, Mary-Sue was phenomenally wealthy. She, personally, was now making a little under 5 trillion dollars a year. Her company was well over 60% of the world's economy, and that number was only going up.

But, Mary-Sue had always felt like something important was incomplete in her life.

Mary-Sue felt like everything she did was to fill the gnawing hole in her life, and none of it did. She sat in her office in the largest building in the world at the age of 18 wearing a pink striped business suit that had been made explicitly to show off her perfect curves. Everything in her office was made of a clear glass crystal. She could look down onto Times Square and all she saw looking back was pictures of her own perfect face. Every billboard, every commercial, all of it had Mary-Sue's likeness on it, and all paled next to the real thing.
She stood. In her black stiletto heals, with laces all the way to her knee, she was 7'6. When she stood her servant, who was one of the girls that had been mean to her in school, came over to her with an exotic blend of tea, as she had been trained to do. Steam rose out of the crystal cup as Mary-Sue took one sip then purposefully dropped it on the floor. The expensive liquid, which was worth more than her servant made in a year, spilled out onto the carpet floor. Mary-Sue took one of her splendid and elegant long legs and used her heel to ground the cup into a fine dust. Mary-Sue looked down at her servant passed her own massive jiggling bust, and said in a dangerous voice as her eyes flashed a cool blue, "Don't bring me cold tea again."
The girl knew better than to say anything other than "Yes, of course mistress," and immediately started cleaning up the mess. Her classmate servants had been trained that this kind of treatment was what they deserved after the way they had behaved towards Mary-Sue in school, and they knew never to displease their mistresses.
Mary-Sue moved on her long regal legs over to her office's walk-in closet; her pink hair trailed behind her like a train. Another classmate-turned-servant knew this signified that Mary-Sue meant to go out clubbing tonight. He called down to the front desk to let them know to summon Mary-Sue's 100 Best Friends. Mary-Sue's staff had been highly trained to anticipate her needs and actions. Those that did not, did not last long in her employment, and had difficulty finding a job anywhere afterwards. Mary-Sue was no longer a person anyone would cross, and those that met with her displeasure often found their lives forever ruined. But, people thought that was just because of her rough childhood and the public always forgave her, feeling such actions justified.

jos73

This servant's job was also to report to sales when Mary-Sue picked what she was wearing for the evening. They needed to immediately change the price to at least ten times what they were currently asking for the style before Mary-Sue appeared outside wearing it. All stores across the country would be alerted. Whatever Mary-Sue wore would define the newest trend in fashion, and if her own people were too slow in capitalizing on that fact, they would find themselves out of a job.

Mary-Sue disappeared into her closet and quickly reemerged wearing a stunning bright green dress and 8-inch green stiletto heals. The dress looked like it was clinging on to her for dear life, accentuating her curves, legs, butt, and bust. It was sleeveless and shoulder-less, and seemed almost as if it had been glued on. Mary-Sue's servant made the call and soon a new line of dresses called "envy" were in production. No one could look like Mary-Sue did in them, but other women would try to live vicariously.

Mary-Sue made her way to the express elevator were her bodyguards awaited. The elevator would quickly bring her to her private exit. There her pink stretched Hummer was already gassed and ready to go. 100 select people, 50 men and 50 women, would be waiting to come with her in stretched limos. They were the luckily 100 to be counted "Mary-Sue's Best Friends". They had undergone many trials and tests to earn this honor. Additionally, each of them had undergone plastic surgery at Mary-Sue's direction and forsook all other friends and family. Their lives were completely dedicated to being perfect friends for Mary-Sue; nothing else mattered to them.

Roads would be closed for her entourage to reach it's destination. The paparazzi were everywhere. Mary-Sue felt it was very hard to live this way, but she understood that taking such pictures of her were necessary to increasing her stock price. They would never get one of her doing anything embarrassing anyway and she owned all of the tabloids; she had found them to be the prefect propaganda machines.

Mary-Sue instructed the driver where they would be going. As expected, it was to one of the few clubs in the city she did not own, yet. Police escorted them through the city and lights and traffic was diverted to make sure she reached the club in minimum time. When they arrived the manager of the club was outside to greet them. Mary-Sue's long stiletto-clad legs emerged from the vehicle. Then, so did the rest of her. She quickly surveyed the nightclub with her silvery eyes and looked down at the owner who was sweating. He had known this day would come, and knew he could not refuse to sell Mary-Sue his club for whatever she wanted. It had been a long time since anyone had turned down one of Mary-Sue's offers to buy, and it had not ended well for anyone other than Mary-Sue.
Looking at the manager Mary-Sue reached into her massive jiggling bust and withdrew a picture of herself and a pen. In front of the gathering crowed and paparazzi she signed it and handed it to him. A personally signed picture of Mary-Sue was worth more than gold. The owner was ecstatic.

Mary-Sue's bodyguards went into the club to clear it out as her 100 Best Friends got ready to go inside. They had brought their own alcohol, more expressive and intoxicating than anything found anywhere in the city. Still only 18, it was illegal for Mary-Sue to drink in public, so this would be a private party. Mary-Sue's entourage had also brought their own DJ and all of Mary-Sue's favorite songs. One of the CDs even had The One True Song on it; the only such CD known to exist. It was more there as a reminder, however. If this party did not live up to Mary-Sue's expectations, she would play it for them over and over to liven things up, and then get 100 new Best Friends. She had done this twice already.

Mary-Sue's 100 Best Friends went into the club first and got the party started, then Mary-Sue herself walked in. Every part of her body moving in such ways even her Best Friends, who saw her nearly everyday, were completely in awe. She went over to a keg filled with Antarctic Nail Ale. She placed her hands on the keg, grabbed it, and lifted her long perfect legs into the air. Holding onto the keg, she balanced herself. She was upside-down with her powerful arms straight, doing a keg-stand. Four of her strongest male Best Friends held her mammoth breasts in place so they did not fall into her face while two of her female Best Friends gave her the spout to the keg. Mary-Sue drank and drank, upside down, her friends working the pump, until the keg was completely empty.
She delicately set herself down on her green 8-inch heels and let out an unladylike belch, which smelled of sunny summer days. She then nonchalantly walked over to the VIP area were many of her friends were already pouring her shots of 160-proof rum. They all knew that she would be challenging them to a drink off. Going shot for shot, they would drink 75- proof whiskey and she would drink the rum, after already drinking a whole keg of ale. They knew that if they did not put up a fight and try their hardest she would know and be displeased.

jos73

Mary-Sue lined them up and knocked them down. Groups of five at a time went at her until they were all unconscious and than another fresh group would be brought out. While this was happening, the non-drinking girls and guys were dancing on the dance floor or making pleasant conversation trying to have a great time for Mary-Sue.
The party was really going well. People were dancing and talking and the club was alive with activity. Mary-Sue had gone through 2 groups of men, when suddenly she stopped. Her eyes changing to pink, and putting her glass down, she quickly strode across the noisy room to a corner were two girls were talking.
She stood behind one of them and the room grew silent; the DJ stopped the music. The girl looked more frightened than a deer caught by a wolf. She slowly turned around and cringed when she saw Mary-Sue's pink eyes looking back at her. "What did you say?" Said Mary-Sue in her icy cool voice.
The wide eye's girl started to stammer, "I.. I.. I was just talking about our current president and his economic policy..."
Mary-Sue cut her off, "Yes, I heard your ignorant opinions on how to simulate the economy from across the room. Give me your Best Friend Bracelet."
The girl hung her head in disgrace and removed the gold bracelet with the letters "MSBF" engraved on it from her wrist. Shamefaced, she handed it to Mary-Sue, stood and walked out of the room. Everyone watched her go. They all knew the punishment for voicing options Mary-Sue did not approve of, and they also knew that girl's life was now effectively over. Like all of them, she had given up everything to be Mary-Sue's Best Friend and now she had nothing. That unique gold bracelet would be given to one of the thousands that were training for the honor of being one of Mary-Sue's Best Friends. Almost everyone felt nothing in the world was more valuable than the right to wear one of those bracelets.
When the girl left, the party resumed. Mary-Sue's Best Friends also knew they had to keep their conversations interesting or Mary-Sue, who was listing to all of them while she drank, would grow bored and play The One True Song. It was a delicate balance to maintain, but they had been extensively trained for just this. Luckily, they knew that soon the second part of the party would soon start.

After Mary-Sue had drank five separate groups under the table, she again stood. After consuming so much alcohol Mary-Sue was indeed intoxicated, but it did not impair her prefect balance. Walking on her stately legs and 8-inch stilettos, she made her way to the center of the dance floor; her hips and breasts swaying. She had to be good and hammered to dance or else the breathtaking sight might kill some of the onlookers. Even impaired as she was, Mary-Sue's Best Friends all braced themselves as the DJ put on one of her favorite dancing songs.

Words cannot describe what followed. Many of the audience passed out from the spectacular sight that assailed them. Today Mary-Sue had made her dance irresistibly seductive. Woman and men alike began to turn into lust filled animals. Their training, nothing, could have prepared them for this, and Mary-Sue knew it. Her Best Friends lost all control of themselves as she moved across the dance floor. Soon, as Mary-Sue had planned, they had no choice but to carry out their wanton desires. Mary-Sue would use up all of them that night. All of them pleasuring her and ravishing her would prove to not be enough, and by the end she was the only one left conscious. She had driven them all into exhaustion, spurring them on to perform more and more for her. By the end, all 100 of them were completely spent trying to please her.

Mary-Sue's dress was in tatters, and she called to her bodyguards, who had been waiting outside, to get her a new one of the same style. She left the nightclub at 6 in the morning, all her Best Friends moaning or unconscious on the ground.

Looking around at them, Mary-Sue could not help feeling her life was meant for so much greater.

It was now Saturday and she was driven home in her pink stretched Hummer. Her mansion was on Park Avenue; she had gutted an entire block to build her 100-story home. It too had been made of glass crystal; she had designed it herself in such way it was only translucent from the inside. When inside the crystal did not even look tinted, but it was completely opaque outside. Her old classmate servants opened the front door for her as she walked inside.

No one was allowed inside this building but Mary-Sue. The perimeter was completely surrounded and she had bought all of the blocks surrounding the building, filling them with her security personal. Helicopters took off and landed around her mansion. Food was delivered to the adjacent building; an elaborate pipe system Mary-Sue designed would bring prepared food to whatever room she would specify from inside. Dirty dishes and clothing was similarly deposed of. There were no phones inside the building and everyone knew they would have no contact with Mary-Sue until Monday. Mary-Sue valued her privacy.

This is why Mary-Sue was dismayed and a little surprised when she took her elevator to her room and found an old man in them.
Before Mary-Sue could say anything the man took her by the hands. Ecstatically he said, "Exalted Princess! I am so happy we finally found you. It must have been awful for you living with these primitives and with only one one-thousandth of your true power." Continuing he said, "No matter, now that we have found you, you can finally finish your training and defeat the Faceless One who did this to you."
Hearing that a dazzling smile spread over Mary-Sue's countenance as her eyes changed to a vivid green. "Tell me more," was all she said.


jos73

Mary-Sue was fairly certain the little man before her was insane.

Two things stopped her from forcibly ejecting him from the top of her 100-story Park Avenue glass-crystal mansion. One was that she was interested to learn how he got past her security system. She had designed the system herself and even if all of her guards had been bought off - something she knew could not happen, such was their dedication to her - no man could have gotten into her bedroom without setting off a dozen alarms and then begin torn to pieces by lasers.
The second reason was something she could not put her finger on. Something about this man rang true with her. He was a curiosity. People had stopped truly interesting Mary-Sue long ago; they seemed so simple. For some reason this was not the case with this man. Mary-Sue did not like not knowing something and she wanted to understand this little man before getting rid of him.

The man had been babbling since she got here. "Oh, Exalted Princess... oh, I mean Exalted Empress now. Begging your pardon, it was my distress that caused me to make such a grievous error. This lowly one will submit himself for punishment when we get back, but it's so horrible to see you in such a state. I am shocked these primitives are keeping you in this tiny hut. Even your lowly servants would not be forced to live lower than the 150th floor of your planet place. To see your splendor shoved into this hovel? Outrageous! And your clothes? To see you in such ghastly rags brings tears to my eyes! I can't believe how these hairless apes are mistreating you. To find you like this is appalling. We will..."

Mary-Sue, whose clothes were worth more than a middle class family made in a year, was a little insulted by all this, her eyes turning a light yellow. "Who are you?" She said in a commanding tone cutting off his ranting. Despite her long night she decided she wanted a drink. Walking over on her long, stiletto-clad legs to her personal liquor cabinet, she poured herself some Navy strength gin. Her prefect body moving in a way she knew would get any man's attention. Her eyes turned a deeper yellow when this man did not even seem to notice.

"Oh, Exalted Empress, the rumors were true then? The Faceless One did not just de-power you and exile you, it violated your mind as well? AND these savages have you pouring your own drinks?" This seemed to be too much for the little man who broke down crying.
At this point in the conversation Mary-Sue realized that he was taking in a faster cadence than a human should be able to. To a normal human the sounds he was making would be an indistinguishable buzz as one word bled into the next. Additionally, he was speaking American English but with no regional accent Mary-Sue could distinguish, and she knew she knew them all. Another curiosity about the man, even his clothing was nondescript. Mary-Sue could often tell a person's whole life history just from watching and listening to them for a few minutes, but she was getting nothing from this man. She had to admit, it was all very intriguing.

Mary-Sue's eyes changed to purple and she decided to pour the man a drink from her private wine collection, hoping it might calm him. She opened a bottle of Shipwrecked 1907 Heidsieck and poured him a glass. She walked over and handed it to him.

He looked shocked, "Exalted Empress! You should not be sullying your exquisite hands by pouring the likes of me a drink, but, oh Perfect One, bless you."
Taking the crystal cup he tasted the priceless Champagne. Making a face he looked almost as if he would wretch. "These monkeys are forcing you to subsists on this weak tasteless swill? Oh, Flawless One, I must take you away from here! This insipid planet is no place for your radiance. They're simple understanding cannot appreciate you for what you are!"

Mary-Sue realized that she would actually have to really ask this man some questions if she wanted to get any information out of him. She was so used to just knowing everything she needed to know, and having others just know what was expected of them or get fired, it was a little frustrating. As she became frustrated her eyes changed to a light orange, and she was about to speak, but as her eyes changed the man said: "Oh, Exalted Empress, please don't be frustrated with your humble servant. I have been neglect in my duties. The pain of seeing you so mistreated addled my wits for a moment. This lowly one will submit himself for punishment later, but first let this worthless one explain to Your Perfection who you are. It is clear the Faceless One took your memories. They told me this might have happened and that I should be prepared to explain everything to you, even though, of course, it is truly no one's place to explain anything to the Empress of the Universe Made Whole."

Mary-Sue knew who she was and was more interested in knowing who he was, but decided to let the man speak. She was loath to ask people questions about themselves anyway. Her eyes changed back to their neutral silver and she sat down in one of the big chairs that adorned her room. She crossed her perfect legs. Swilling the gin in one hand, she indicated with the other she would listen to his story.

The man seemed to understand. Nodding he collected himself and began.

"For untold eons the universe was divided almost evenly into the two great superpowers. One empire was the Philosphites. Their kingdom was founded on the principle of reason and the advancement of science. No more technologically advanced people ever existed. They could create stars and wormholes. They tamed the heavens with their intellect. Their Emperors were genetically altered to be the smartest creatures in the universe; their brains more powerful than any computer could hope to be. Each Emperor's brilliance eclipsed the last, for the only thing the Philosphites truly valued was intelligence. Because of this they were a delicate people, needing devices even to do something as simple as move.