Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581852 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 07:44:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected  (Read 61538 times)

razorsedge

Re: Anya
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 08:24:37 pm »
      Anya had some 15 lb dumbells that she kept at home for clients. She showed Bonnie how to do dumbell rows and had her do 3 sets. Anya
next showed her how to do dumbell deadlifts followed by good mornings. While this was going on, Vera received a call on her cell and took
it in another room. After quickly ending the call, Vera said, " I got to go, something's come up." The other two women said goodbyes and Vera
left.
  As Bonnie was doing her exercises, Anya was constantly checking out her huge tits which were constrained by her tracksuit. Simultaneously,
Bonnie seemed to enjoy having Anya demonstrate each exercise since she could glimpse Anya's massive muscles in motion. Before completing
what should have been her last set, Bonnie asked if she could remove her top. Bonnie said, " Don't worry, I have a shirt on underneath." Anya
merely replied, " Damn." They both giggled.
  Bonnie unziped the top and revealed that she was wearing a smallish, hot pink colored scoop T shirt, which had large black block letters on the
front that stated the following: " GIRL POWER!" Her huge Himmalayas placed a tremendous amount of tension on the fabric, which appeared
to be stretched to the limit. Bonnie joked, " if I take a deep breath, I will bust out of my top." Anya retorted, " you say that as if that would be
a bad thing." Anya observed that Bonnie had to be at least as large as Chelsea Charms.
  Anya said, " I have to admit that I am in awe of your staggering abundance. Where did you get those beautifully big bosoms?" Bonnie replied,
 " I got string implants down in Mexico. The doctor asked me how big did I want to go? I said too big." Bonnie continued, " I absolutely love having
gigantic knockers.Although they can be a bit uncomfortable at times and you have to put up with jealous women, both men and women love
to worship them. Everyone who has had sex with me since I got them, has been overwhelmed by the pleasure my huge breasts have given them."
  Anya said, " I would love to massage your might melons." In stating this she gave both tits are big squeeze through her shirt and bra. Both
women shuddered in pleasure....

razorsedge

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 09:29:16 pm »
  Anya quickly removed Bonnie's T shirt. She was amazed at the size of Bonnie's bosom harness. Despite easily being the biggest bra Anya had
ever seen, the garment was still obviously overloaded with tits. Anya struggled in unsapping the huge bra but finally succeeded in doing so and
Bonnie's tits quivered in anticipation. Anya hoisted Bonnie's gargantuan right tit. She said, " I got to know, how much do they weigh?" Bonnie
quickly replied like she had answered that question on numerous occasions, " 17 lbs." The areole were at least 2 inches in diameter and their
beautiful red color contrasted nicely with the milky white color of the rest of the tit. Bonnie's nipples extended almost 1/3 of an inch when she
was excited. Anya began sucking hard on the right nipple, while using her left hand to squeeze the left tit down and up towards her shoulder.
  Bonnie squealed with delight. Her left hand tried to cup Anya's 21 inch right bicep. Her left hand was massaging Anya's clit. Anya began to
hump Bonnie's hand as waves of pleasure began to overtake her. Within a few seconds Anya began experiencing lady quakes as she climaxed.
  Bonnie said, " I have always had the hots for muscle chicks because of their combination of beauty and power. You have the biggest female
muscles that I have ever seen, so fuck me with all your musclebound power. Here, use this." Bonnie had handed to Anya a dildo with a strap on
attachment. Anya put it on and went to work. Anya was on top and slowly began to pound away at her beauty. Bonnie's hands joyfully travelled
all over Anya's massive muscle packed torso. After increasing the strokes to a more rapid pace, Bonnie shrieked as she appeared t0  orgasm
three times. Both women were bathed in perspiration when they were finished....

razorsedge

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 01:56:03 pm »
   Bonnie said, " I am going to give you and Vera 'Girl Power' shirts. Priscilla and I wear them all of the time. You and Vera should too. There are two
beautifully different types of girl power, big tits and big muscles." All the while Bonnie was speaking, Anya was sucking on one huge tit, while
fondling the other...
  Bonnie came to the gym one week later for their workouts. Anya was now training both them, so she scheduled them at the same time since
their workouts were similar. The real reason was that Anya, and everyone else in the gym, liked to watch four of the biggest tits on the planet
workout. Anya especially enjoyed watching these super enhanced bosom Goddesses use the pec deck. The way they had to reach back to start
the exercise really emphasize the overall size and girth of their stupendou bustlines. After the workout was over, Bonnie gave Anya the T shirt.
Bonnie said, " I intentionally bought a shirt that is tight on you so it will display your musclebound power."  Anya thanked her.
   Vera came by already wearing her " Girl Power" shirt which covered her like a second skin. Vera said, Anya we need to talk. Vera explained
that she had secured a paid photo shoot for her to take place in six weeks. The fee was the highest that Anya had been paid to date. Vera
continued, " there is one catch though. The client wants you in off season big condition. He is demanding that you come in huge but in shape.
Obviously, he doesn't expect you to be shredded but wants to be able to clearly see your muscles." Anya asked, " did he specify about how
big he wanted me to be?" Vera replied, " 225 lbs." Anya told Vera, " the time schedule is tight but I can do it." Vera said, " you better, this is
a great opportunity. Besides, you have to live up to the marketing campaign which is " Anya Musclenova, Eastern European Power Goddess."
" Thanks for the soft sell," joked Anya....

razorsedge

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 01:42:19 pm »
  Vera called Anya, " I have good news. The client postponed the photo shoot, so you now have 3 months to get ready." " Thank God," said Anya.
" We would be cutting it very close if we tried to meet the original deadline," said Anya. Anya was wearing her Girl Power T shirt, which Bonnie
had given her. Bonnie had given Anya a double XL, while Vera received a large sized shirt. Anya commented to Vera, " if my preparation goes
right, I won't be able to fit into this shirt for very long." Considering you need to gain 33 lbs., I expect you will be bursting out of that shirt,
once you achieve super amplification of your physique," said Vera....
  Four weeks later, Anya weighed 215 lbs. She had doubled her intake of protein shakes and had doubled her intake of protein food. Anya was
now lifting the folllowing maximum poundages: squat 375 for 2 reps; bench 310 for 2 reps; and did hammer curls at 65 lbs for 5 reps. Vera made
the following measurements: her chest was 48 inches; her thighs were 30 inches; and her arms were 21 inches.
  After working out two weeks later, Anya decided to go to the bookstore. She had not been back there since she met Ron. Anya wore tight
white cloth very short shorts that did little to conceal the bulgin largesse of her bubble butt and thunder thighs. Also, Anya wore her Girl Power
shirt which was stretched to the limit by her massively muscle packed torso. The sleeves were straining to contain her mountainously sized
biceps. In short, her muscles bulged with an obscene amount of power. Since it was a Saturday afternoon, the store was jammed with people.
  When Anya walked in, it seemed everyone in the store stopped to stare at this beautiful behemoth...

razorsedge

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 01:47:54 pm »
  After attracting a lot attention, Anya went into the poetry section. She looked at books containing poems by Sandburg, Cummings etc. A few
brave souls would walk down the aisle and pretend to be looking at poetry books, when in reality they were scoping out Anya's big muscles.
Anya chuckled because their motives were so transparent. However, not being one to disappoint her fans, she would flex a bicep or quad to
give them a cheap thrill. After about one hour, most people forgot about Anya, so she ventured over to the large magazine rack. she noticed
three men with their backs to the aisle looking at magazines in the sports section. Although she was only 5'3, Anya was able to see what they
were looking at by getting up on her tip toes. Two of the guys were reading football magazines and one was looking at a bodybuilding magazine.
  The bodybuilding magazine was opened to a page showing pictures of Jana Linke-Sippl. He was so engrossed in viewing the photos, he didn't
notice Anya sidling up to him. She noticed that his average sized equipment was saluting Jana's power. With a big smile, Anya said hello and
introduced herself. Bob told her his name and shook her hand. In her soft and little girlish voice, Anya asked Bob if they could go to the store's
coffee shop and talk. Bob readily agreed.
  Anya explained to Bob her interests in bodybuilding and personal training. Bob said, " I need to get into shape, maybe I should hire you." anya
immediately handed him a business card and looked at her watch. " It getting kind of late and I need to eat dinner, so I will have to go," she said.
Bob replied, " don't go yet. I will gladly buy you dinner. Besides, I wanted to ask you out on a date anayway." Any said, " I am a big eater and
this will not be a cheap date." Bob indicated that it didn't matter.
  They went to a nearby casual dining steakhouse, which Anya liked. Once again, everyone stopped and stared at her massively musclebound
physique. There waiter was a 16 year old boy who couldn't stop staring at Anya's fully inflated quads. Anya ordered the 48 oz. Porterhouse.
She explained to Bob that she was training for a photo shoot. Anya knew that Bob was quite turned on to her. When she went to the ladies roon
she could feel his eyes glued to her basketball sized and shaped glutes. During dinner their conversation was pleasant and easygoing. Bob
insisted on walking her home. Anya laughed to herself because someone as musclebound as her didn't need male protection but she still found
the gesture to be charming. Anya really liked this guy. Bob stammered, " I,I wo-would like to go out with you again." Anya responded, " I would
like that too."  Anya knew she had to take the lead with guys like this so she said, " please kiss me and carress my biceps while you do it" Bob
had a raging hardon by this time and gladly complied with the request.

razorsedge

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 07:28:34 pm »
Hopefully, this isn't the last segment of Anya's story.....
    Four weeks later, Anya's weight had increased to 220 lbs. Her maximum lifts, while still doing lower weights during her workouts, were as
follows: bench=315X2; squat=385X1: and hammer curls=70X2. Vera dutifully made the following measurements: chest 49 inches; thighs=
31 inches; and arms 21.5 inches.
  Vera told Anya that she was making great progress in preparing for her photo shoot in one month.  '' Jesus Christ," said Vera, " I never
figured you would make it so easy to put on that amount of weight along with massive musculture!" " My God, Hercules himself would cower
at your might." Anya chuckled and said, " there is no such thing as too big."
  At that point Anya's cell rang and she looked at it but couldn't identify the number, but she decided to answer it anyway. Anya said, " Hello,
who is this please?" The voice replied, " you may not remember me but I am Maree Anderson. I am the fbb who placed just behind you at
the MS. Musclebound contest a number of months ago." " I do remember you and how are you doing," said Anya. " Not well," replied Maree.
  Maree continued, " I entered two contests since we last met and in each contest I was by far the most muscular woman, but I never placed
higher than third.I am sick of the politics! I got into lifting to build huge, not petite. muscles. I just want to get as big as possible, even
bigger than Heather Foster or Daynana Cadeau. Anyway, I recently saw some pics of you on one of the fbb site and I couldn't believe how
huge you have become. The photos I saw listed your weight as 185 lbs, so I figure you would know how to train me to become as big as a
house."
  Anya asked. " so Maree, what do you weigh?" "138 at 5'4." she replied. Well, Anya said, " I would love to train you especially if your goal is
to become as massively musclebound as possible." Maree quickly responded, " that is absolutely my goal." Anya talked to Maree about economic
arrangements and scheduled their first training session. Maree said, " when I saw the poster I barely recognized you because of your increase
in size. By the way, I absolutely adore your surname of 'Musclenova' whether you were born with it or changed to it. I can't think of a better
name for a fbb."
  Anya grinned sheepishly and said, " I was born with it and by the way, I now weight 220." Maree gasped over the phone....

razorsedge

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 01:57:16 pm »
  Maree showed up for her first workout a few days later wearing a loose fitting T shirt and baggy gym shorts. After greeting her, Anya and Vera
spoke to Maree about proper gym attire. Vera said, " you need to wear tighter fitting clothes to the gym." Vera continued, " I know its uncom-
fortable but you must remember we are always marketing. Your big muscles show that our workouts are effective."
  Maree said," How should I dress?" Vera replied, " like Anya and me."
  Anya was wearing her double XL Girl Power shirt which fit her like a second skin. The fabric appeared to be desperately cling to her over inflated
physique. The bike shorts did little to hide her big round fanny and her thighs appeared to thunder with power whenever she moved in the shorts.
" Besides, Anya said, we won't hear any negative comments about our massively musclebound bodies here. Also, we should exhibit pride about
our gigantic muscles. Whats the point of having a super enhanced body if you can't show it off once in a while." Maree readily agreed.
  Vera measure Maree: 5'4; 138 lbs; chest=34; arms=13.5; thighs=22. Anya said, " Vera will give you the diet that you are to follow and I will
direct your strength training. Maree exclaimed, " I would like to get as big as you." Anya replied, " thats very flattering but I was hoping you
wouldn't limit yourself in that way. I like to look at things through my imagination: Vera is the Matriarch of musclebound power; I am the Queen
of unmitigated might; and you are the Princess of Power. " Maree said, " I don't believe I have earned that title yet." "You will in short order, "
said Anya......

razorsedge

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 02:02:10 pm »
 Four weeks went by quickly and Anya now had to perform at the photo shoot. She was accompanied to the shoot by Vera and Maree. Vera
suggested that Maree attend, since she could get a glimpse of what it was like. They drove 8 hours to the city and booked a triple room. The
hotel was cheap yet clean. Vera and Maree spent the night glorifying Anya's musclebound physique. She, in turn, pleasured them with her
power.
  Upon arriving at the studio, the receptionist directed Anya to change in the ladies room, while Vera and Maree met with the photographers.
They were going to try to do both a video and photo shoot. One of them commented to Vera that Maree looked like she might be ready for a
photo shoot. Vera replied, " she is not quite ready but will be in the near future." The second one asked if Anya met the weight limit and
looked musclebound. Vera retorted, " she didn't make the 225 lb requirement, she weighs 230." Vera continue, " her measurements are
chest=50 inches. thighs= 32 inches and arms= 22 inches."
  At that moment, Anya walked out wearing an electric blue thong bikini. The photogs mouth practically hit the floor they were so in awe of her
musclebound power. One exclaimed, " the only women who have come close to displaying that kind of power are Tina Lockwood, Tatianna
Butler, Colette Guimond, Maria Calo and Cornelia Brandt." The second said, " those women only come close when they were at their all time
largest size." Anya proceeded to employ virtually every pose every utilized. Her double biceps pose was especially impressive because her bicep
appeared to literally erupt in a blatant display of power. Her big round muscle butt also received a lot of favorable attention. Her thighs thundered
with unmitigated might and projected power in all their sinewy beauty. The photogs directed Anya in all sorts of poses.
  After 90 minutes, it appeared that the photogs were about done. Anya exclaimed, "before you finish there is one thing I would like to do but I
want the video camera trained on me." The photogs looking puzzled said sure. Anya rushed to the ladies room, took off her top and replaced
it with a single XL , hot pink "Girl Power" shirt.
  Anya came back to the studio and said, " I am going to show you my signature move and you customers are going to love it." Anya proceeded
to repeat front double biceps and front lats poses. Within 10 seconds the shirt exploded in deference to her massive muscles. One photog said,
" that is the most awesome display of female power I have ever seen."...................

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 01:57:20 pm »
  Anya, Vera and Maree returned to the hotel. They ordered pizza and proceeded to discuss the state of fbb. Vera said, " I just don't understand
guys who label are male fans as being gay. They are just turned on by big muscles, just like other guys are turned on by big tits. My husband
Bill is most definetly a muscle loving man and has never shown any sexual interest in men. Indeed, when we attend bb contests he always wants
to leave when the guys come on stage. Moreover, all the men I had before Bill worshipped and adored my big muscles."
  Anya replied, " my experience is the same as Vera's. Ever since I started developing massive male muscles, I have received an inordinate amount
of male attention. I have been hit on by male bb's but choose to go out with smaller sized men because they are more worshipful of my power.
I spend a lot of time and effort becoming massively musclebound and do not wish to share the stage at contests or in the bedroom. My male fans
do not lisp when they talk or act girly. They just get big boners when they see my big muscles."
  Maree then told them about a unsuccessful relationship with a male BB. She said that she would try having sex with normal sized men. " In the
meantime, I need to get bigger," Maree said. Anya replied, " you said you wanted to get as big as a house, we will make you into 'Maree the
Muscle Mansion'." Maree said,"good, but right now Anya looks like she needs a muscle massage." Vera agreed and said, " Anya, change back
into your posing suit."
  When Anya came out in her electric blue thong bikini, the woman wasted no time in getting to work. Vera commanded, " front double quad flex."
Anya readily complied and each woman began carressing her football sized calves while simultaneously kissing her quads. Slowly, their hands
moved up to Anya's quads and hamstrings. Anya shuddered in pleasure as the woman joyfully focused on their work. "Anya, keep flexing," said
Maree who was licking her inner thigh near her pussy. Both women were now rubbing her big bubble butt as they kissed and licked her inner
thighs, which were thundering with awesome power. Maree worked her way to Anya's abs and began to kiss and lick their beautifu protrusions
and crevices while Vera expertly continued to lick her pussy. Maree began squeezing Anya's massively musclebound plates of female armor that
constituted her pecs. As she was doing this, Anya literally started to jump up and down as she experienced several volcanic orgasms. Shortly
thereafter, they all collapsed on the floor. Anya joyfully exclaimed," I love my friends and I love having big muscles!" Vera's only response was,
I'm next....................................

razorsedge

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 02:07:44 pm »
  On the ride home the women began to discuss fbbs. Anya said, " who do you like and why?" Vera said, " age before beauty, so I will go first."
They all laughed. " Tina Lockwood, the original Mega Babe. She took massive female muscles to a whole new level. Tina was the first pioneering
power Goddess." All agreed about her greatness. " She is definetly a hall of famer," said Maree. Vera continued, " Tatianna Butler, this chick
was a near perfect combination of beauty and power. Although her reign was short, she projected musclebound power wherever she went."
  Anya said, " your nominations are all well qualified, but lets discuss some woman who are still involved in the sport today." Maree said, " I
would like to nominate the following women in nor particular order: Heather Foster; Colette Guimond; Daynana Cadeau; Jana Linke-Sippl; and
Yaxeni Oriquen." Maree continued, " Heather Foster just seems to get better every time I see her. In her last contest, Heather's already big
biceps appeared to be even larger than in the past. Colette Guimond just appears to get bigger by the second, while Daynana seems to be
constantly improving. I am still in awe of Cadeau's scene at the end of 'Mass Squad' where she's show getting out of a wetsuit. Best booty ever!
Yaxeni is another woman who always seems to be massively muscle packed. Finally, Jana Linke-Sippl is extraordinary. Every time I think she has
maxed out in size, she comes back even bigger."
  " All your nominations are outstanding," said Anya. She continued. " I can only add but not subtract from the listed ladies. Marja Lehtonen has
to be included as well as Pam Howard. Maria Calo's fully inflated muscles qualify her as well. However, I must casigate you for leaving out that
Uber babe, Cornelia Brandt. This beautiful and glorious German power Goddess has achieved legendary muscle size. There is a pic of her in off
season where she is doing a front double biceps pose. I am in aabsolute awe over the beauty and size of her gargantuan female mountains
of might. She has taken bicep size to a whole new level." Vera and Maree nodded in agreement....................

razorsedge

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 09:16:16 pm »
   Another month went by and Anya's weight had dropped down to 210. She was still a mega babe but just found it difficult to eat enough
to maintain 230 lbs on a 5'3 body, Anya told Vera, " I can not only reach that weight again but I can exceed it. Its just that I find it difficult
to maintain that weight long term even though I love how huge mu muscles become." Vera told Anya that she was working on a promotional
agreement with the manufacturers of "Girl Power" clothing, According to Vera, the company wanted 3 massively musclebound women to
promote their clothes as well as 3 super buxom women.
  Vera said, " I just don't know who we can get besides you and Maree. She will be big enough to do it in another month." Amya countered, "I
can't believe you. The obvious choice is you. The company markets its clothes to woman of all ages." Vera replied, " but I feel so old and
besides I only weigh 150 lbs. now." " Vera," Anya said, " you look at least ten years younger than your actual age and you already have
the underlying structure  for exponential muscle size expansion. Besides, I guarantee that you will achieve the size since I will train you."
" OK," Vera reluctantly said. Anya said, " Look, we can make this fun. You, Maree and I all training to achieve gargantuan size!" Now that
you mention it, the more I think about it the more I like it," said Vera.
  In the meantime. Maree was training hard in the weight room. She was wearing bike shorts which did an outstanding job of displaying her
super caboose. She also was wearing a sleeveless extremely tight hot pink colored " Girl Power" T shirt which she fully inflated with her
musclebound torso. As she started her last set of hammer curls, while using 40 lb dumbells, she was aware that Pete and another guy's
eyes were glued to her 14.5 inch arms as they expanded with power. After setting down the weights, Maree proceeded to walk across the
weight room to the water fountain. Maree could feel every set of male eyes in the gym were glued to her big bouncy butt. After taking a
drink, Maree started doing tricep cable pushdowns. She started using relative light weights and maxed out in her last set by lifting 150 lbs
for 3 reps.
   As Maree was walking to get another drink, she saw Anya nearby. Anya quickly explained the new promotional campaign and Maree indicated
that she was very excited to particpate in it. Anya said, " I can see that you are sweating profusely, so you must be working hard." Maree replied,
" I am working hard and I just completed a set of pushdown using 150 lbs. As of today my weight is up to 150 lbs." Anya commented, " you have
increased your weight by 10 lbs of muscle in the last month. That is impressive."............................................

razorsedge

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 02:01:27 pm »
  Two months went by and Vera and Maree were engaging in the greatest arms race since the end of the Cold War. Both were maxing out doing
seated hammer curls at a weight of 40 lbs for 4 reps. Vera's bench maxed at one rep at 195, while Maree was at one rep for 205. Their pecs
measured 39 and 37 respectively but part of Vera's size advantage was due to implants. Vera was squatting 345 for 3 reps while Maree was
doing 338 for 2 reps. Also, in doing squats, Maree was going all the way down to within 10 inches of the floor during reps. As a result do to both
genetics in combination of hard work, Maree had developed one of the biggest and roundest butts in the history of feminity. Her booty consisted
of two perfectly round hemispheres that bulged with feminine perfection. Maree"s cheeks cascaded outwards so that when she wore tight jeans
she always looked like her butt was going to bust out of them. Watching her super caboose while she was walking led Pete to describe it as,
" poetry in motion." Maree favored jeans that were so tight that if she had a quarter in her back pocket, you could read the date on it.
  After another workout, Vera said, " Maree, I got another shipment of the shirts. We now have 2 different types to choose from. A stretchy, clingy
type of shirt that will look like its been painted on to our muscles and a typical cotton shirt that we will rip to pieces when we flex." Maree said,
" that is fantastic..........................

razorsedge

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 02:01:50 pm »
  Maree and Anya immediately tried on the clingy type Girl Power shirts. Each woman intentionally put on a shirt one size smaller than she normally
would wear. " We are going to test the tensile strength of these bad boys," said Maree. Maree proceeded to hoist her 15 inch arms into the air
and inflate them with musclebound power. The fabric was stetched to the limit as it desperately clung to Maree's huge biceps as they seemed to
exponentially grow in size and shape. They were now bigger but every bit as round as a baseball. Pete stared at her from across the gym with
his eyes glued to Maree's burgeoning biceps. Anya did a front lat spread as her back appeared to be ever widening until she finally reached the
limit of her muscle size. Despite be subjected to extraordinary stress, the material held. The woman than repaired to the juice bar and lounge.
  Vera said, " did you see the results of the Jan Tana." Maree said, " I was surprised that Sarah Dunlap won. I thought their were other woman
that were more deserving." Vera agreed with Maree.
  Anya said, " I have a lot of strong opinions on this issue. First, I must congratulate Sarah for her win even though I too thought others were more
deserving." " Like who," said Maree. Anya replied, " I think I must first explain my thinking behind my opinions. The sport is about displaying, not
actually demonstrating power. Otherwise, it would be called powerlifting. You will always have a certain amount of tension between muscle size
and muscle definition. In my opinion, the women's side of the sport unfairly favors definition over muscle size. The sport, in its essence is about
projecting power, and the women with the biggest muscles project more power. Thus, Jana Linke-Sippl should have won the contest with Maryse
Manios still receiving second place. I believe maryse was thrown a bone by the judges in getting second. Jana was by far the most heavily
muscled woman and she did have definition but was penalized because some people including amanda dunbar, still equate big muscles with
masculinity. Wrong!"..................................

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 09:28:10 pm »
   Anya continued," I was and am still aware that society won't fully accept massively musclebound women but it disturbs me that my own sport
ineffect discriminates against me. I chose to build huge muscle but that does not make me any less feminine. Shopping is still my second favorite
sport. I love having my nails done and looking at flowers. I cry at chick flick and have no interest in movies that glorify explosions. My place has
doilies all over it and my favorite color is hot pink. I would much rather watch ballet rather than the NFL. Unlike many male bb's, neither I nor my
female competitors go into bars with the intent of pushing people around just because we have big muscles. I am very much a girly girl who
happens to like the feel and look of huge muscles and am tired of being accused of being unfeminine when it is so untrue!"
  Vera turned to Maree and said, " too bad we didn't record that because I believe we just heard ' The Muscle Girl Manifesto."..................

If you like this story, then please give me some karms.

razorsedge

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 06:17:21 pm »
  Two weeks later, the three fbb's were hoisting some serious weight in the gym. Anya, whose weight was up to 215, was squatting 385 for 5 reps.
Maree, who weighed 170, was benching 215 for 3 reps. Vera, who weighed 175, was doing preacher barbell curls at 50 lbs for 6 reps. All three
were wearing their clingy " Girl Power" shirts, which their super amplified torsos inflated with musclebound power. These ladies would be con-
sidered to be too big except by true connoisseurs of female might. The ladies had a running bet that the first one to rip a clingy shirt with her big
muscles, while working out or posing in the gym, would be paid $100.00 a piece by the other two.
  Anya started to do barbell, seated military presses with Vera spotting her. Her first set was only 165 lbs for 8 reps. Her second set consisted
of 6 reps at 175 lbs. Anya's final set was to be at 190 lbs for 3 or more reps. As she slowly lowered the weight to her collarbone area, her delts
inflated with an obscene amount of power and size. While she was hoisting the first set skyward, Anya could feel the fabric yielding to the
bulbous muscle size of her delts. The fabric desperately trying to cover her right delt appeared to be fighting a losing battle as Anya began to
lower the 190 lbs a second time. On the right delt, Vera could see that the fabric was more stretched out and frayed than the other side. Anya
could feel it giving when she was near the apex of her second lift and suddenly heard a loud riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipp! Vera helped put the weight down
with anya and they both laughed. Anya's right delt had shredded the right should area near the trapezius muscle. " Looks like I won the bet,"
said Anya.
  As Anya walked back to the lockeroom, Vera received a call on her cell. After a brief conversation, Vera told Maree, " The shirt company wants
us available to film a commercial next month. They want us to big massively musclebound. Also, they are just going to us only two, not three
buxom strippers." Fortunately," Vera continued, " they are still going to use Priscilla Powermountains and Bonnie Beachballs. They said that
they were replacing one of the strippers with what they called a 'normal sized girl.'" During this time Anya returned and was quickly filled in
on what is going on.
  Anya said, " believe me, I'm glad to have the work but I don't understand the point of having the super muscular, super buxom and down
right small all in the same ad." Vera replied, " the company plans on running the commercials late night on cable. The theme of the campaign
is that no matter what type of Girl Power you have, they have a stylish shirt to fit you." Maree quipped. " well that does make some sense..........

If you like this story, then please give me some karma.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View