⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melissa Detwiller-Rand is battling Stage 2 Breast Cancer

Started by genin723, June 10, 2021, 04:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

genin723

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was on Twitter when I got this message from a friend. It was about Melissa Detwiller. She goes by Rand now and she lives in Nevada. Well Melissa has been diagnosed with Stage 2 Breast Cancer. Besides going through radiation therapy, she's also a single mom to a six year old little girl. She started a gofundeme to assist with her medical bills. Please share.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

genin723

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

elusive1

Hey Saradas


I 'm sure you're familiar with Melissa and how she lit up the scene years ago. For me she was kinda like the Betty Page of the 2000's. Then she just disappeared from the scene without a trace. I'm not sure what happened I'm not associated with her. However it was posted on the © Saradas .com site that she's in tough times.

Melissa Rand (Dettwiller) has been undergoing treatment for Stage IIA Breast Cancer and started a crowdfunding campaign to help with the medical bills. The goal is $5,000 so let's see if we can help hit that or, even better, smash it.

Here's the link to her gofundme
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you can spare a few bucks, I think she's worth it!

big easy

Melissa was one of the first FBBs that got me into the sport. She proved that you can be big and muscular while being feminine and sexy. I'm so sorry to hear that she's battling a terrible disease but also happy that she has a beautiful daughter and hope she'll be around for her for many years to come.

zennie62

HAPPY TO REPORT THAT MS RAND IS NOW CANCER FREE AS OF THIS WRITING.  SHE STILL NEEDS ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT WE CAN GIVE!

juggaknott2011

Is she still cancer free ? Sorry just now seeing this post

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she still cancer free ? Sorry just now seeing this post

According to the post above yours, she is cancer free. The post is a little less than 5 months old.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS