⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Amazon Mom is Great!

Started by buffcrazy, June 07, 2021, 02:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buffcrazy

A boy tries to be independent in a world ruled by women, but he must first confront his mother and the other amazons who dominate the society of his time.
Themes covered in the story: Sci-Fi, Muscles, Domination, Momdom, Bullying, Forced Nudity.

My native language is not English, so there may be some inaccuracy in the grammar. I apologize in advance.




I have always been a wreck. In studies, sports, friendships, and so on. There is virtually nothing that I excel at. I'm a total pushover. And unfortunately, a lot of people at school have noticed. Especially Trish. She's a girl the same age as me, but she's the exact opposite of me: she's wildly popular, has a ton of friends, consistently gets great grades in every subject... and most importantly, she has a titanic physique: broad shoulders, muscular legs, biceps as big as basketballs, and a six-pack so defined it's scary. Basically, she has everything I couldn't even dream of having, skinny as I am. And to make matters worse, she is well over my 5'7" height, making me look like a microbe compared to her. It's for this reason that I try to avoid her as much as possible, but she won't let go of me. From the moment I step foot in school, all she does is bully me, making fun of my weakness and laughing at me along with her friends. SHE ALWAYS DOES IT. There is no escaping her bullying. But if my body can't escape her clutches, at least my mind can. In order to keep from being sickened by her insults, I often find myself fantasizing about past eras, which despite my grades in History, have always held a great fascination for me.

The world I live in today has largely changed over time. Up until a few seventy years ago, for example, humans were different not only in customs, but also in appearance. Men and women shared a very similar stature and the mentality of the masses was decidedly more open-minded. Now it isn't. Scientists haven't quite figured out why yet, but over the years there has been an increasing gap in the appearance of human beings. In fact, today there is a substantial difference between the appearance of men and women: while the male body has remained unchanged, the female body has become exponentially larger, stronger and more vigorous. The shortest women these days are still over seven feet. This means that any task that requires intense physical exertion is generally performed by women, not men. To be fair, almost every task is performed by females, while males in the vast majority of cases do not work and are kept at home, where they take care of household chores, while their wives or mothers financially support the household. In short, we men are subservient to women. In the past, however, everyone was free to do what they wanted regardless of gender. Surely, if I had been born a hundred years ago, since our bodies would have been very similar, Trish would not have been able to make fun of me. But sadly, that is not the case. And right now, as I reflect on this, I think back to her loud laughter and the looks the other girls aimed at me as she threw me in the air as if I were a toy and not a living thing. A few tears roll down my face, but it doesn't matter. Finally, after another rough day, I'm on my way home now.

I get to the big front door of my house and start wiping my face very quickly before opening it. I don't want other people to see that I've been crying. However, before I could even take my hands off my cheeks, the doorway opens.

"Welcome home, my bunny!"

A vice grips my waist and totally takes my breath away for a few seconds. I am lifted off the ground and my feet begin to wiggle in the air. I look up and see two blue eyes and a toothy smile greeting me enthusiastically. In front of me is the most imposing, most muscular, and most purposeful woman I have ever seen: my Mom. And she's welcoming me from school just as she does every day, taking me into her big arms and holding me tightly to her chest. Even among the buffest women on the planet, she stands out for her perfect physique. Her passion for bodybuilding, which she has had since she was just a teenager and which was passed down to her from my grandmother, has allowed her to constantly train her body, making it strong and powerful even now that she is forty years old and spends hours and hours locked in an office signing documents for work. The fact that our house is filled with dumbbells and exercise equipment in even the most unlikely places is one of the reasons she is still so strong. Her obsession with exercise has never waned. Despite this, she has never allowed me to touch her equipment. She always repeated to me that they were only for "big, bad girls" like her and not for "kittens with little tits" like me. That's why I'm a toothpick compared to her. That's why I'm a toothpick compared to her. And now that toothpick is a few feet off the ground in front of his front door, picked up by that mountain of a mother of his.

"Mom, put me down! If my classmates see me, I will become the laughing stock of the entire institution!"

"Come on, baby, don't throw so many tantrums. Your mommy missed you so much while you were gone"

And I missed her so much, I tell myself in my head, but of course without saying it. After all the humiliation I suffered because of that Trish girl, I needed to be somewhere safe. And for me, there is no safer place than Mom's majestic chest. Her warmth sprinkles all over my body and enters me, bringing me back to serenity. But suddenly she puts me down, positioning me on my feet. Her muscular arms, full of tattoos made when I wasn't born yet, remain held for a few moments. Those same arms for which, as a child, I could feel both love and fear because if in moments of joy they could make me feel in my mother's heart, when she was angry and intended to punish me, they turned into something more terrifying than any horror movie. She was always very uncompromising when it came to educating me, and her methods.... well, let's just say they were very, very strict. Anyway, now that I've grown up, I've managed to gain some freedoms that I didn't have before, but I'm still far from feeling totally independent. It's also because I want to show her that I'm an adult that I go to school and try to accumulate enough knowledge to work outside the home. As I get lost in thoughts about my future, unexpectedly one of her hands reaches down to my face and begins to feel it. When I'm standing, my eyes only go to her waist, but I only have to look up a little to see that she is no longer smiling.

"You have been crying. I see tears on your tittle cheeks. Tell me what happened, come on"

"I... well... I'd rather not talk about it now. But it's nothing. I assure you it's nothing"

"It's not the first time you've cried after getting out of school. I wonder if I was right to do as you said and allow you to continue your schooling..."

"Mom, please, let's not start this again. I want to get enough experience to allow me to get a job. Right now my school performance isn't great, but I know I can improve it if I try hard enough"

"I don't know... By the way, the neighbor interrupted her son's studies just the other day. Since then he's been living 24/7 in the house with her and doing the house cleaning and preparing meals, receiving twenty dollars every month in return. I know it's not a real job, but maybe we could do the same for you. What do you say?"

Hearing these words, an incredible frustration begins to pervade me. She wants me to stay in the house and be her slave while she goes to work, that's the truth. I'm not exaggerating, I know this is what she desires deep down. She used to use the word "slave" a lot to talk about males she thought were "well trained" years ago. Now she uses it more infrequently, but I bet she wishes I was like that too. She would want me perpetually in the house, at her beck and call, and always happy to be dubbed with humiliating nicknames. Without even answering her, I walk into the house and head to my bedroom. But before I enter, Mom's hand rests on my shoulder. This time it's not a caress. Her hand holds me still, anchored to the ground. And it hurts. It hurts a lot. A single hand of hers has more strength than my entire body.

"Where do you think you're going so fast, young man? I was still talking to you and I didn't give you permission to walk away. I can't let you disrespect me like this", she scolds me. Her authoritative gaze peers down at me from above, as her thick mane of blonde hair is illuminated by the light coming from the opened door. She is so beautiful... And at the same time, so strong... While I think about what to say to her in order to not upset her any further, my gaze wanders to her gigantic biceps, which must weigh at least twice as much as I do. Just looking at them makes any desire for rebellion vanish in me.

I lower my gaze and in a hushed voice exclaim, "I'm sorry, Mom. I behaved badly. You're right"

I try to surreptitiously check her expression to see if she's still angry. Unfortunately for me her fierce look hasn't changed in the slightest. "Do you think those words are enough to save you? Besides not answering me, you came in totally ignoring the first rule of the house. The rule that I imposed and that I want to be respected"

Oh no. He's talking about that rule that ever since I've been in the world I've been forced to abide by, but only in recent times have I been allowed to ignore. That rule that has always been a source of great embarrassment to me. Just thinking about it makes me feel inferior.

"Mom... I..."

Her thundering voice interrupts my sentence.

"What's the matter? Don't you remember the first rule of our house, brat? Then I'll refresh your memory"

In an instant, I find myself hanging like a rag from her immense shoulders. From here I glimpse her titanic thighs moving toward the living room. Arriving in the vicinity of the couch, she places her hands under my armpits, lifts me from her shoulders and turns me towards the wall, holding my body in the air. A single picture hangs on the wall. On it, two sentences are written.

"Read them aloud," she orders.

"...Rule No. 1: In this house, every male is forbidden to wear clothes of any kind."

After reading it, she puts me down and brings her hands to her muscular hips.

"Well, then what are you waiting for?"

I stare at her for a moment. After that I start to take off my shirt. Her gaze is still glued on me. I take off my shoes and soon after my pants. I remain in my underwear in front of my very tall and very strong mother. I feel weak. Weak as a worm. I can not even raise my eyes, which remain fixed on her shoes. I try to look up, slowly running my gaze along her long ripped jeans, which reveal the very strong muscles of her legs, but I can't look above her pelvis.

Suddenly, another clap of thunder echoes through the house. "That's not enough."

...She wants me to actually do it. She wants me to deprive myself of my underwear as well. This behemoth of muscle I call "Mom," she wants me to expose my butt and my now already developed genitals to her dominant view. My mouth begins to tremble. A deep hatred for myself, for my weakness blocks me and does not allow me to speak. Then she lowers herself, sitting down on the floor and still looking no less imposing than before. Her hand gently touches my chin and lifts my face. My gaze is now matching hers.

"Do it. Now" she says, her voice calm and unyielding.

My body begins to break into a cold sweat. I feel smaller and smaller, more and more powerless. I resign myself to the idea that the one in front of me is the owner of my existence, that I am nothing more than a plaything for her. But before performing

I resign myself to the idea that the one in front of me is the owner of my existence, that I am nothing more than a toy for her. But before I do her bidding, I manage to find the strength to ask her something.

"Why?"

She continues to stare into my eyes. She answers my question with silence, after which she rests her hand on my head and vehemently turns me back to that painting.

Then my eyes find the answer

Rule No. 2: Mom is ALWAYS right

...

Yes, my mom is always right.

With one hand, she grabs my left leg and suddenly I am upside down.

Her other hand reaches out to my side.

"I'll do it for you, since I don't want to wait any longer"

*STRAP*

What's left of my underwear falls on the floor.

I'm naked. Totally naked.

Her hand releases its grip on my leg and my body falls to the floor. My face is turned to the floor. I don't want to get back up. I don't want her to look at me.

A hand reaches between my legs lying on the floor and grabs my pelvis from underneath, crushing my testicles and ass as if they were nothing but scrap paper. I am lifted by that hand and again find myself in the air, my gaze turned to hers. But this time the angry expression is gone. She is smiling.

"How cute you are when you're embarrassed, my bunny!" exclaims the goddess who is now supporting me with one hand.

"What a soft little ass, you have!"

A strange feeling makes its way into my heart. Although the situation is not the best for me, I feel strangely good. It's a peculiar mixture of fear and... nostalgia, the one I'm tasting now.

Her eyes watch every meander of my body as she takes to massaging both my genitals and anus with her fingers.

I can't take it anymore. Because of the movement of her fingers, Because of her steady gaze... Because of her unparalleled strength... Because of her heat.... my dick goes crazy. I get an erection. Yes, I get hard as my invincible mother dominates me in the most absolute way.

"How cute is your willy, bunny! He's saying hello to his very strong mommy. Tell me baby, who owns this little pee pee?"

...

I don't answer her question.

I know what she wants to hear, but I don't answer her question.

"I asked you something. You better answer, if you don't want me to...."

Her free hand reaches up to my cock and begins to squeeze it.

"...You. My pee pee is yours, Mommy"

"Aww, that's so sweet! It really is. This little winky, as well as your whole soft body, is my property"

I feel myself burning with a sense of uselessness. And the very fact that I got an erection after being humiliated like this by my own mother makes me feel even more like a worm. A fragile, weak worm.

"Tell me one more thing, bunny. What are you, to me?"

"I'm your delicate little bunny".

"Yes, that's clear... but what else are you?"

I knew it. She wants me to say it.

"I am... your slave".

"...And?"

"...And I'm your... Slut. I am your weak, naked, little slut. I exist only to serve you, mother. I have no rights. My life is yours and you can do whatever you want with it. Even end it".

A grin breaks across her face.

"Correct, little slut. I'm glad you remembered those beautiful words I taught you long ago. I used them to educate you, to make you the obedient and respectful person you are. Your mommy is crazy about you, little slut. Sometimes she acts stern, but she only does it for your safety."

After saying those words, her hand lowers, bringing my body down to ground level. She moves her hand away from l my body, letting my backside and testicles breathe. I'm back on my feet.

"From now on, things are going to change. I realize only now that I was wrong to allow you so many freedoms. I'm going to retract your school registration today. That environment is not suitable for a helpless kitten like you. My heart clenched every time I saw you come home sulking! You are too fragile to be in a public place without me! Who knows what kind of abuse they must have subjected you to, those filthy girls who go to that school. Only I can touch my bunny's willy and ass. And no one else. Not only will no woman ever touch you again, but without my permission you will not even be able to talk to anyone other than your mommy. Also, your permission to go outside the house is permanently revoked. From today you can only stay within the walls of our house, because I know you can always be safe here. And no, no clothes for my little boy. When I get back from work, every single thing in your wardrobe will be thrown away. You don't need that, baby. You're perfect like this, with your little ass in full view! I want your soft balls to be constantly in the wind, bunny. I do it to educate you: you need to understand that your mommy is the only person who knows what's better for you. And if I say that it's better for you to be naked all the time, you must believe me. Besides, your little body is so weak...so penetrable.... I love looking at it without stupid clothes covering it! Awwwww, come here!"

In the span of half a second, I am transported towards Mom's chest. Her hands grip me tightly from behind my back. Feeling my naked body against her warm chest, definitely wider and heavier than I could ever dream my body could be, gives me the most powerful erection. Her breasts are so warm and so strong. I feel protected being attached to her like this. Now...I feel good. I'm home now.

"I'm your... Little slut, Mommy"

"Yes, baby. You're my little slut"

"Please don't ever leave your little slut, Mom. I want to be in your arms forever, never straying from the warmth of your strength".

Her head drops to mine and she gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"I won't. I will always be inside you, my baby. But sometimes, unfortunately, I will have to go to work and therefore be absent. Just in a few hours I will have to show up at the office! Luckily, I saved the number of someone who can make you feel my warmth even when I'm not physically with you. She is a trustworthy girl whose job is to watch over wayward boys like you while their wives or mothers are away from home. Of course she will be allowed to talk to you and to see you without your clothes on, But I will forbid her from even giving your little ass a light spanking to punish you. I'll take care of that when I get home, eventually. But... what was her name...? Oh gosh, I can't believe I forgot it. Was it...Oh, yeah! I remembered it! Her name is Trish! She's a very sweet girl. You'll definitely get along".