LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What a guys wants

Started by Kandylegs, June 06, 2021, 12:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kandylegs

Hello! Hope you liked my topic haha I am Kandy and I am new to this site but not a stranger to sessions or OF! Thanks Saradas for providing a forum for all things positive for muscle girls. SOOOOO be honest, what content do muscle loving and shall I say thank you, want in my content? Always open to new ideas xoxo ^-^

Kandylegs

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

kikichewi

salut kandy, ce que les filles veulent, c'est bien important aussi, alors ce que tu veux. moi je suis la  ;)

IAMGOAT

Hello.  I have to be perfectly honest and this forum is a safe place for us to be honest.  In answer to your question.  I love abs.  I love the veiny shredded abs.  Thank you for asking.  Just wanted to share. Have a nice day. 
FMG is love.  FMG is life.

muscularwmlvr

A great place for ideas, and to find the right supplements.  I am sure that someone that has been doing this as long as you, looks amazing.

JustBiceps

Welcome!

Lift and carry content would be nice

zRMiimUuQyZ

any kind of compilation of more rare individuals would be nice perhaps some rare things of lesser known muscle girls on Insta****?

liftcarryfan1

Sexual lift and carry always