Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:13:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Not Fiction ... she says
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not Fiction ... she says  (Read 3618 times)

Offline bobandy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Not Fiction ... she says
« on: May 22, 2021, 09:13:44 pm »
So I like to hold him down.

I'll straddle him, my hips flared and my big muscular thighs spread over his, let's just say much less so muscular thighs. My ass riding and I can feel him inside of me. But God he feels so good.

He thrusts away and I love it, we make eye contact and he keeps feeling my big muscular legs and then slapping my ass. He goes back to feeling my thighs and I like that. I like how much he likes how big and hard and muscular I've gotten them. I did that for me, but I love that he loves it so much.

He keeps slapping at my ass and I flex it for him, one cheek at a time. I can tell how much it turns him on. He just slaps but then grabs and squeezes on that big, round hard flexed ass cheek that I give him when I want to. I like to relax my ass cheek shortly after he grabs and squeezes it hard. I like to make him wonder if I flexed it, if I'm still flexing it. Then once he lets go I like to really flex it hard and I know he can feel my movement. He always slides that hand back to try to get that flex before I let it go. I suppose one could accuse me of being a tease.

He reaches up and he strokes my thick hard arms as I hold his shoulders down. His shoulders are covered with bruises because he keeps trying to get farther up to my triceps than he should know I will let him. So I have to hold him down. I have to put my tits in his face and make him suck my nipples. I know how much he loves my bulging triceps and he knows how much I love him to suck my tits.

It's not like he's got a choice, but he knows the triceps will come. I love my tits. I'll catch myself just feeling myself up sometimes, they feel so good and big and round and soft. Even when he's squeezing and obsessed with my muscles I can feel his eyes on my tits. I like that, too. He just flicks that tongue around and then sucks down hard. I can feel him straining against me to grab my tits, but that's not happening yet. Not until I allow it and no matter how much I like to feel him strain against me, it just simply won't help his struggle.

When I do let him up he knows I'll not let him near these tits or triceps so he grabs my hips and really thrusts. I love that. I love how he feels up my obliques that I've worked on so hard for so long and then uses them to ram me and make me feel how much he wants me. Needs me.

Holy damn do I rock back and forth and watch his eyes widen. Then I'll flex for him. Just one arm at a time. He seems shocked. Every time at my bicep. I watch his eyes go there and then look to my eyes and then he reaches up to feel. Only then is when I really flex. I feel his fingers get pushed up by my bicep and each and every time he just exhales and mutters. Something like oh fuck, or holy shit, or oh baby. I like oh baby. That's when I stop and then flex again and then again and then harder.

That's when I lean down onto him, I feel his cock bend inside of me and I make him kiss my biceps.

Make isn't the right word. I let him kiss my biceps. I've stopped holding him down and he just feels my arms up and down and up and down and then grabs my tits, takes his mouth off my hard flexed bicep and sucks my nipple. He never once takes that bicep-widened and appreciative hand off my arm, so I just flet it and relax it over and over again for him, alternating how big and hard the flex.

Then he comes and we eat pizza or watch Bob's Burgers. Maybe next time I won't let him touch my arms at all.

Offline bobandy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Not Fiction ... she says
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 09:14:39 pm »
Not fiction part two ... he says

So she named her biceps.

Her whole arms, really, because her forearms are ridiculous. The right is Jezebelle and the left is Jasmine.

I love them both, but as a righty Jezebelle is a bit more impressive. Jasmine isn't jealous but she does want to catch up. I will help her do so as I train her.

She, the woman, did me wrong not too long ago. She knew she did. She had to be punished for such and she knew that as well. So as I cooked our dinner she went and took the 15lb dumbell - we don't have a lot of weights - a 30, a 15 and two 10lb dumbells, right now - but she knew what her punishment would be. Jezebelle would have to curl that 15 pounder over and over again until she couldn't move it one more inch.

I threw butter into the skillet as it heated up, making some steaks and zucchini. I fucking love zucchini.

She started curling the 15.

After about ten reps I told her to count it aloud. She knew she had to find a good number of reps to properly atone.

The steak was sizzling, I'd flavored it well with salt, pepper and a mixture of thyme, rosemary, oregano and basil and sage. She counted out 18, 19, 20, 21...

I cut up the zucchini. I like them thick, the way I like my women so I have to put them in early. As I tossed them into the pan she counted out 29, 30, 31...

I went out of my way to ignore her. I had measured her a few days before. She's 5'5". Her calves are 16". Co-workers have referred to her has Linebacker Calves. She works a very laborious job and has recently begun taking on the most physical tasks possible. Her arms, forearms and shoulders have noticeably responded. I spoke with her boss once who commented that her arms were bigger than his.

I simply said, "yeah, I know."

Her arms are just under 14". I measured her thighs, which are pure muscle, but I forget the number. Sorry. She wants to crush a watermelon for me. She saw Kourtney Olsen do it. I honestly don't think she could pull it off. Not yet. Not quite yet.

42, 43, 44, 45...she just keeps going. I tell her not to swing, but she isn't anyway. She's keeping perfect form. I flip the steak and she's in the 50's.

I kinda like to burn the zucchini a little which works out well because that's what's happening. She's at 60 and I say "ten more"

She's at 70 so I say "ten more"

She smiles, I see a few beads of sweat above her eyebrow. And at 80 I say "ten more"

She's gotten to 90. There's no way I can demand more but she keeps going anyway. She went to 111 before she coudln't move it.

Then we ate some delicious buttery steak and zucchini and watched Bob's Burgers and I'll let her tell you what else.

Offline bobandy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 09:15:36 pm »
Not fiction part three ... she says

I threw him down and told him that if he wanted Jezebelle and Jasmine to grow that he had to kiss them. So as he kissed my biceps as I alternately flexed and ground my hips into his crotch.

I felt his dick doing jumping jacks.

Jez was so sore from those curls but so pumped and hard. He couldn't take his hand off of her. He's a big snuggle bug, like he feels me up all through the night and if I wake up I always feel his hands on me. Either my thighs or my ass or my arm, it can be almost anywhere.

I like that.

I really love doggy. He does this thing where he grabs my hips and raises me up and shoves his fat cock into me while I wriggle. I always come like half a dozen times. He loves it most when I ride him. He says he likes to see my face. Apparently I make different expressions at some different thrusts and he digs it. I think he just likes to watch my tits.

But right now I'm riding him and he's grabbing my hard thighs. I bruise easily and my thighs are covered. You can literally make out finger prints of his grabbing my thighs. I decide fuck it, let's use em. So I wrap my thighs around his waist and yank him into me. He has no choice but to go with it.

Even if he wanted to get out of this he couldn't. My legs are strong as a damn horse. I keep hammering him into me using my legs. He reaches down and grabs them which means more bruises but whatever. I yank him in over and over as he moans. I squeeze harder and I hear him gasp...that was pain...that wasn't as hard as I could go. I can crush a watermelon, I'll show him.

We flip over and he's red faced and sweaty, from the squeeze and the rest of it, he grabs my shoulders and thrusts me harder into him. I like when he does that. I know he loves my big shoulders, and I do too. I always have. I've always wanted a man that liked them as much as I do. We look to each other. He does that thing he does where he just starts shaking his head and I know he's about to come.

He squirts it on my tits and then we watch some Bob's Burgers and fall asleep together, spooning nude.

Oh. wait. While we drifted off I gave him muscle bumps. I guess I'll tell you about those later.

Offline bobandy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 09:16:48 pm »
Not fiction part four ... he says

She's not lying, I am a huge snuggle bug. I've made her late to work before cos I couldn't get off of her. I'm a bit of an insomniac and she sleeps like a dinosaur so I'll end up spending hours just feeling her up. I'll stroke and squeeze her. Her thighs really do have my hand prints on them because their just so fucking muscular and hard that I have to squeeze like all hell to get my fill. And I never get my fill, I always want to stroke them and squeeze them more.

Her big round ass is something I can't stop myself from just rubbing. I go gentler there, I don't want to wake her up after all. OK. Maybe sometimes a few little spanks, but nothing crazy. I'll rub her tight little tummy and cup her big tits.

She's a 36d. Her body is a fucking carnival ride. Those round shoulders, hard biceps and thick as fuck forearms, tiny waist, flared hips, round ass and huge muscular thighs and calves. It's like I've won some kind of lottery.

She's never had someone who loves her muscles. Or even mentioned them. She's always been very physical, with work and her hobbies. But now she wants to lift. She loves how much I love her muscles and now she wants to grow. Or at least she says she does.

I'm in. I'll devise a routine. Hopefully with covid dying down we can join a gym soon too. She said she used to squat 300 pounds. I think she meant leg press. Either way though, those legs are no fucking joke. She squeezed me last night and I can still feel it. Maybe in a few months we'll actually have to see how a watermelon can hold up.

She likes to give me muscle bumps.

That's what we've called them. As mentioned, the snuggling, I can't help it and she likes it. Sometimes I'll end up with my head on her arm. Then she'll just occasionally flex. She'll flex and it'll bump my head up. Every time she does it I can't help myself but moan or gasp or exhale in some sort of way. She'll do little ones, big ones, she'll go out of her way to hold the flex or bounce it. She drives me nuts with it and she knows it.

She can definitely be a tease.

I've no complaints.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2021, 03:33:28 am »
Interesting and well written first person. I hope for more soon.

Offline bobandy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2021, 08:54:27 am »
He's been so good to me lately. Really all of the time.

I decided I should give him a treat. He went out to run an errand so I put on a little blue with purple trim push up bra that he likes. A little lacy with a matching thong.

I put on one of his button down shirts, but I left it unbuttoned.

I grabbed the ten pounders and started curling them. I did ten reps all of the way down, then ten from my elbow up to my shoulder and then ten hammer curls. Just to pump her up. Both Jasmine and Jezebelle.

And then I waited, knowing it wouldn't be too long. To hear him walking up the steps to our bedroom. And when I heard I grabbed the 15lber and just started curling the hell out of it. I was at about 9 when we got into the room so I started counting aloud.

When I got to 20 I swtiched arms. He'd taken his pants off and laid down on the bed, watching me. I told him to get his ass up and take off this shirt so he could see my arms pump up.

He did as told. Removed his shirt from my body, first just one arm as I continued to make Jasmine push that weight. I finished her 20 and switched back to Jezzebelle so he could remove the other sleeve. Goddamn. I want to tear a sleeve open. I have this super tight little green dress with lacy little sleeves that can barely contain me. I want to rip it open one day, just flexing. Just lifting. Just my muscles.

Jasmine did her 20 and we all knew it was Jezzebelle's turn again. I told him to hold her while I pumped that weight. I told him to squeeze her. To squeeze her as hard as he could and see what happened.

He did. He couldn't make a dent. I told him to tell me what he felt.

"Granite"

I asked him if he thought he could make a dent in her. He admitted he could not. She kept pumping as I got to 20 and switched to Jasmine.

Squeeze Jasmine, I said.

Again, he could not make a dent and his fingers widened on my arms as I flexed. I could feel his cock thicken and leap a bit.

Jezzebelle had 20 more to do and she was more than ready. So was his hand. He couldn't keep it off of her. I decided we'll double it. Do 40 just for kicks. I told him to count it this time so he did. I could feel his voice rising and becoming more impressed.

I could have kept going.

Jasmine did her 40. At this point he was standing behind me and groping my biceps as I pumped. I could feel his dick pressing into my tight ass. It felt throbbing, it felt crazed, it felt desperate.

Then I threw him down on the bed. His cock tenting his pants. Guess I'll have to tell you the rest later, I have something I have to do.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2021, 02:29:06 pm »
OMG This is hot!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Not Fiction ... she says

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View