⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How I created a Monster

Started by The Raven, May 15, 2021, 03:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

The new project I've been working on. This should only be about 4 or 5 chapters long so a lot shorter than Cul de Sac. I hope to post a new chapter every Saturday. Story was inspired by the concept given by vls33, so here's the first chapter.

How I Created a Monster

Chapter 1

Who knew just a simple suggestion, said without thought, could be the spark that changed a whole person's life, and possibly even the world. The last part may just be an exaggeration though.

It started when I was college. My room mate Chad invited me to a party at a fraternity, something pretty common. Now I'm not some crazy frat boy or a college party animal, but it's a good way to get drunk and waste a weekend.

I'm a typical not openly nerdy guy that can just fit in with just about any crowd. What can I say, I'm a people pleaser and a regular wallflower. The only non-normal thing you'll find about it me is the type of girl's I'm into, although it's not exactly something I'm open about.

Anyway, it was a typical dumbass frat party with shitty booze and mostly shitty people. There were plenty of attractive girls looking for a good time, sadly none to my taste. It was about an hour or so into the party when an event different from the usual occurred.

The frat boys and their girls were berating and mocking another girl at the party. It looks like they invited her here just for that purpose. Abuse, embarrass and shame a poor girl just for there own amusement. 30 seconds of pleasure for them and a lifetime of trauma for their victim. What a bunch of assholes. If it wasn't for the free booze, I definitely wouldn't have been there.

The poor girl stood and took everything they dished out to her until one guy in particular, the one she kept looking towards, he finally walked up to her and poured his drink over her head. You could feel the sadness dripping for her as every asshole and fuckface here laughed there miserable asses off the floor as the girl ran out of the party.

What did I do? I watched. Like every other bystander to that shameful display of assholery. I couldn't ruin my anonymity to go protect some girl I didn't know. Even if I did know her, I'm sure I still wouldn't have helped her. Sorry, but I'm really a coward under this average guy facade.

It was a couple of hours later when I had to get away for awhile. Was it the shitty atmosphere, the shitty music or the shitty people, I cant' remember but I needed some air to clear my head. I wandered around the outside of the frat house for a few minutes when I saw a shadow, seated in a hidden corner.

It was the girl from earlier. She was huddled down in the corner, obscured by the shadows. Before I could leave, she spoke to me.

"Here to make fun of me some more?" she said, her voice full of malice and, self loathing.

I couldn't just leave after that comment. I leaned against a nearby wall and stayed silent. I knew it wouldn't matter what I said to her. She wouldn't take it at face value. Better to stay quiet. The silence only abated by the distant music from the party.

"Not saying anything." she jabbed.

I paused before replying.

"I doesn't matter what I say, does it?"

I waited with the shitty music in the background, waiting to hear what she says.

"Are you using this...........how are you trying to make fun of me now? I don't get it." she said bitterly, trying to understand my actions.

"Ever thought I'm not?" It may have been too soon to bite back but I was starting to get bored. It seems she actually gave my reply some thought though.

"You saw it. Didn't you."

"I did."

"And?"

"It was a shit thing to do. Shitty people doing shitty things."

She gave me a defensive look. Could I alleviate the tension a little more?

"I really don't understand how anyone can laugh at that. Assholes everywhere I guess."

"Yeah. They're all assholes. Everybody."

"Yup, the world is full of assholes. They aren't worth your time."

"But......" she hesitated. I stayed silent, giving her time.

"Craig was nice to me. He was so nice to me. And when he invited me to come, he, he, then, he" she started crying again.

Craig was probably the asshole who poured his drink on her head. Piece of shit.

I can't go over to her. She'll get defensive again. How do I know? It's what I'd do. She reminds me of me at the moment. I just can't leave her alone right now. Why is she still here I wonder? Can't ask yet though.

"He invited me tonight. Just to do that to me. I thought he was different."

"All guys are like that. None of us are different."

"Even you?"

"If I could increase my power by tearing down someone I don't know or care about, I probably would. I'd like to think I wouldn't but that's probably not true."

"To gain power? What do mean?"

"He increased his influence in his social clique. That's a form of power."

"So he used me to gain power?"

"Yup. That's what guys do. From what I've seen, girls are like that too."

"My room mate is like that. She's still at home so I can't go back this early. She'll just laugh at me too. She's definitely like that."

I silently nodded to her reply. The silence lasted for a few moments but she ended it as I was getting ready to up and leave.

"What can I do to get power?" she asked.

And I answered without even thinking

"You could try bodybuilding."

Wait, what the fuck did I just say to her? I thought. Oh crap.

The Raven

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

crow004

Great start! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

jhunter

Interesting, very dialogue driven with little description. I wonder where it will lead to...

spar1988


pramitsen2008

Great premise. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

giantgirl7foot2

Yess, I like the premise of the girl becoming a monster!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hatour

Good start. I look forward to see how you progress with the story. Karma for all!

sgsg69

Nice start, wonder how she'll respond to that.........interesting banter between them..........Karma to you

derekr

Promising start.  Looking forward to more!

Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

wowser1016

You had me with the title but I like the direction. K+!

The Raven

As I promised, new chapter. Glad to hear people are interested in this. Thanks for all the support.

Chapter 2

I'm pretty sure my last comment confused her. I simply left her there with that comment and walked away. I didn't want her to ask me why I made that suggestion. It was a total slip of my tongue. My inner desires coming out. What was I thinking?

She wasn't exactly an ugly girl. She had what most would consider more 'manly' features to her face. A thicker jaw and stronger cheek bones, those such things. Features I personally don't think are ugly or give a fuck about. To me she looked fine, but I guess the frat guys thought differently.

I guess she would look good with some muscle on her frame, really good actually. I like really muscular women, and I mean really big, steroid fuelled muscle women. So her face isn't unappealing to me, I might even kind of prefer it.

Anyway, I had to leave. I didn't even get her name. Nothing else was eventful that night and it wasn't until more than a week later that I remembered about the girl when I saw her again.

I was at work. Part-timer at a gym, mainly cleaning the place, occasionally working the front desk. I did like the free membership benefit though. I started working there in the hope of seeing muscular women, no luck there sadly, but it did get me into exercising for my self. Turns out my passion for buff women lead to me developing an interest in bodybuilding myself, I just don't have the confidence to go all in yet.

I was working the desk that day, when she walked in with a coupon for 7 free personal training sessions with a 6 month membership. She introduced herself as Jill. She didn't actually recognise me at first which was funny, although to be fair to her, it was dark and we only met once for a short moment.

It was when I was finishing up her paperwork that she asked the question.

"Have we, ever met before? You look, familiar. We share any classes or something?"

"We met once before. I don't think we have any classes together though, sorry."

She continued to stare at me until I saw the moment the light bulb shown above her head.

"You, the guy from the party. Why'd you.......never mind. It doesn't matter."

"You're right. I'm just another asshole guy, so it doesn't matter."

"I didn't mean that......."

And I just burst out laughing. She realised I was joking around.

"Asshole"

"Told you so. Anyway, here's your membership. When would you like your first PT session?"

She seemed pretty committed, booked her first session for as soon as possible and seemed eager to learn. Maybe she took what I said and decided to try bodybuilding. Probably not. But maybe, she thought getting herself in shape might improve her appearance and, more importantly, her confidence.

We didn't see each other much. Just casual acquaintances. Saying hello to each other maybe asking how we were doing. I learnt she was studying pharmacology and that she was a junior. We never talked about goals or anything significant. I never got to see her progress as she always wore those excessively baggy clothes while she worked out.

This continued for the rest of the semester, until finals really. After summer, I'll finally be a senior. Just one more year of this shit. I continued working at the gym full-time throughout the summer but I never saw Jill again at the gym, even throughout my senior year.

I did hear a story that made me think of her though. There was a girl who got expelled for attacking another student during my senior year. Why did I think of Jill? The girl whom was attacked was the girlfriend of 'that' Craig, the one who humiliated Jill. The strange part of the story though, was that the girl was hospitalized, the one who got assaulted that is. She was beaten so badly that she couldn't even attend for the rest of the semester. No wonder the attacker was expelled.

I didn't believe it to be Jill, but a part of me fantasized about it. She built a big muscle filled body. Pumped out on steroids, filling her body with power and when aggravated, she took her vengeance.

sgsg69

Like Chapter two, interest that her major is pharmacology.......wonder what she cooked up for her??

Karma to you, like the writing style, very casual..........

bruh123

Great writing so far man, can't wait to see where it goes!!

The Raven

Apologies for being a day late but I was swamped yesterday. I'm also glad to say I've mostly finished this story, 2 more chapters after this one released over the next 2 weeks. Enjoy.

Chapter 3

It wasn't until a finished college that I encountered Jill again.

After graduation I started working for a venture capital firm. Fucking parasites but they pay by the barrel load. I'm doing the job only for the money, a lot of money.

My love for bodybuilding only grew over the last year and my big plan, now that I've moved into my fancy new condo, is to join a hardcore gym and get VERY serious. Not like it's going to hurt my job performance or anything.

It was my first day at my new gym and I saw this massive guy benching some heavy weights across the gym, I knew I'd found a good place when someone that big was lifting here. My jaw nearly hit the floor when they sat up, it was a women. And she looked familiar.

It was Jill. And she was fucking enormous. Heavyweight bodybuilder huge, closer to male heavyweight than a female heavyweight at that.

I small part of me at the time was curious as to how she got so big, especially so quickly, but my brain was just being overloaded by my erection and lust for her body. She was a goddess, a colossal musclebound goddess. She was the physical embodiment of my dream woman.

It took me a moment, a long moment to collect myself. I was so glad she was too focussed on lifting to notice me and my gawking. I don't think she even realised I was there at all.

This happened a few times, not every day or even every time I went to the gym, but she was sometimes there when I was working out. Lifting super heavy, looking just huge.

On the day my life changed forever, I saw here arguing with another guy at the gym. He was a regular meathead but was clearly smaller than Jill. She had much bigger biceps and shoulders exposed by her sleeveless workout top and she was nearly as tall too. I thought she was taller than I first remembered her to be, turned out she was taller than before.

Anyway, the jackass was harassing her and she was having none of it. She punched his lights out before grabbing her stuff and storming out the gym. I hadn't finished my workout but I decided to cut it short and follow her out. I hadn't followed after her at the party and I kept my distance at the gym, this time I planned to take action.

I found her outside in the parking lot, standing over what I presumed was her car. She was breathing hard. It definitely wasn't from her workout, so she must have been holding back some rage. More than she'd already unleashed.

"I'm not in the mood. So fuck off gawker." she growled at me.

I just stopped and stayed silent. It didn't take long for her to lash out again.

"What, you ain't ever seen a buff chick before? Got you tongue tied? Well? What? Are you shocked, disgusted? Or do this turn you on fucker?"

"Well, I'm definitely the latter if that's what you really want to know." I responded

This is was so familiar. Not the words, but the situation. She gave me a look that just screamed deja vu to me.

"Have we met before?" she asked.

"A few of times. The first time was much like this." I chuckled.

"No way. Chris? You're looking good." she said licking her lips.

"Not as good as you." I complimented her.

"Damn straight I look fucking good." she said flexing her giant bicep. Damn was that thing huge.

"Not like some dumb fucks in there can appreciate anyway." she said, tilting her head to indicate the gym.

"Any dumb fuck who can't appreciate such beauty doesn't deserve to see it."

"Aren't you a charmer? A girl gets some big muscles and a guy just changes his tune?"

"Big? Girl, you're a god damn hulk. Hence, the staring."

"Fucking schmoe."

"I've never paid for a session, but if you're offering?" I said which made her laugh.

"Hmm. Maybe you could last a night with me. Assholes in there sure couldn't handle one. That's one place I won't be going back to again." she declared while scowling.

That's when my mouth ran faster than my head.

"You could train at my place."