⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New He-Man cartoon

Started by nemonusquam, May 13, 2021, 07:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemonusquam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Butt kisser

I'm always interested in seeing new interpretations of Teela & Evil Lyn, etc. But this artwork looks very similar to the 2002 He-man reboot (which was surprisingly good). That 2002 reboot also filled in a lot of backstory absent from the original series. Not sure how much this series can/will contribute to the legacy, but.. I do appreciate the heads-up on this.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thebaron

The artwork is definitely better than that god awful she-ra reboot on Netflix so that's a start.

garther789

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The artwork is definitely better than that god awful she-ra reboot on Netflix so that's a start.

I heard that Teela was going to be the main focus of this series. I hope that they don't emasculate or denigrate He-man to make Teela look good by comparison.

nemonusquam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The artwork is definitely better than that god awful she-ra reboot on Netflix so that's a start.

Don't remind me, that was really awful. I hope they soon bring a She-Ra to this cartoon. 🙏🙏🙏

garther789

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The artwork is definitely better than that god awful she-ra reboot on Netflix so that's a start.

Don't remind me, that was really awful. I hope they soon bring a She-Ra to this cartoon. 🙏🙏🙏

It would have been nice to see She-Ra in the 2002 He-man cartoon, but since the "princesses of power" exist, I doubt that she will show up. If they bring She-Ra into this, I hope that she's a adult woman and not a young girl.

tentacles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The artwork is definitely better than that god awful she-ra reboot on Netflix so that's a start.

I heard that Teela was going to be the main focus of this series. I hope that they don't emasculate or denigrate He-man to make Teela look good by comparison.

I do

tentacles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


agamemno12

A collection of pics of Evil Lynn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login