LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Real Story (well, sort of)

Started by Brfan, May 06, 2021, 10:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

I was 23 when I married Tina. High school sweetheart, went to college together, the whole 90s rom-com thing. Tina was a beautiful girl, golden shoulder length hair and dazzling green eyes. She had an ok body, she jogged and ate right to keep her weight and her tone, but nothing extraordinary. What Tina had was 2 older brothers. Joe, the eldest, was 10 years older than Tina, and married to a freaking gorgeous woman, Andrea. Andrea had dark hair and blue eyes, stood about 5'9" and worked our regularly. From my recall, Dea, as we called her, was 31 by the time I married. She had this sassy look, a confident posture, and at 23 she was the epitome of a Cougar in a young man's mind. I gotta admit a few times I had sex with my wife thinking of Dea.
About one year after my wedding Joe and Dea had a son, little Johnny. We spent most Sundays together at my in-laws, and with time grew very fond of each other, as the two 'outsiders' of the family. Unfortunately, Joe passed when little Johnny was 4 in a car accident. Without him around, Dea became more and more an eventual guest around. By the time Johnny was 4 we were seeing each other every other holiday, if so, until finally Dea received a job offer in another town, and from there I never saw her again. We were still Facebook friends, but as their algorithm worked, I saw less and less of her posts, and to be honest, I didn't spend much time on social media anyways.
I ended up divorcing at 34. Tina and I never fought about it. We just grew apart. I was still focusing on my career, she was ready to start a family, our interests were different and so we figured we'd be best going on our own way. That sent me to a crossroad in my life. I was mid thirties, recently divorced and with no real personal goals except collecting bigger paychecks. The extra hours on work added exponentially, and I lost track of my body. It took me a serious look in the mirror and a year without a sex partner to ease up on the professional side, take better care of my health and join a gym. It payed off. A year later I had a flat stomach, decent sized arms and a wide chest I was proud of. Suits and shirts dressed better and picking up girls on bars was not an impossible mission anymore.

It was a cold Saturday morning and I decided to hit the gym. I had the time and energy to leave my comfortable bed for exercising now no matter the weather. I entered the joint to realize I was all but alone. Not paying attention to the few other people there, I warmed up and started my routine. About 15 minutes later I heard someone call me from behind
"My God! Dan?"
I turned around and was filled by a warming sensation of surprise.
"Dea?"
"My God, it's been so long! How are you?" Dea's sassy voice came closer to my ear as we hugged.
"Too long, I'd say. How are you?" as we broke the hug I checked her out discretely. She was still a cougar. I did quick math and realized this woman was no 44. Yet, I was sure that she could go by like 35 at most.
"Oh, I'm fine! And you? You look great!" her kinky ways hadn't changed. She placed her hands on my chest, feeling their solidness, and them ran through my shoulder and grabbed my arms. I always liked this proactive way of hers. I had to resist the urge of flexing my biceps for her to feel
"Oh, stop. I'm just trying to keep in shape. But look at you! What are you? 30?"
She laughed
"Oh, you uncontrollable people pleaser. So, what is up? I heard about the divorce, but that's been now what... 2 years?"
"Yeah... I'm ok though. Life is back on track. And you? What are you doing here?"
"Well, I moved back about a year ago.. now with little Jhonny a little older, I wanted to reconnect with my roots"
"That's nice.. he's what? 12 now?"
"Yeah, he's really big you know? They grow by the minute"
"I bet they do"
"So listen, do you want to grab a cup of coffee sometime?" There she was, always proactive and sassy.
"I'd love to. Here, mark my number" I gave her my cell
"Great, let's do this. It's been really nice seeing you, Dan"
"You too, Dea"
She walked away to keep her routine and I couldn't help but stare at her butt. It was perky and looked hard. I couldn't believe this woman was mid forties. I had to focus back on my next exercise to avoid having an erection on my training shorts.


We texted back and forth over the next week, but a big contract took me away from town for a couple months and that coffee never happened. I was back in town for a weekend and decided to go to the gym again on a Saturday. Part of me was eager to do it, in the hopes of meeting Dea again. Surely, she was there, but this time accompanied by some big fellow. I went to say hi
"Hey girl. Guess this is the only place I can catch you" I said, trying to sound unpretentious, and failing miserably.
"Hi Dan! How are you?"
"I'm fine, and you?" I noticed that Dea's shoulders, exposed by her tank top, looked defined and round. Nothing like a full cap, but there was definition and even some striations on them. The veins on her arms were also visible. "You look like you've spent the last two months in here" I pointed
"Oh, you silly. Well, you're not completely wrong, though. Carl, my trainer here" she pointed me to the muscular fellow standing next to her. I felt relieved. He was not a boyfriend or anything. "convinced me that body lotions and night creams weren't enough to keep my skin tight. So we decided to fill them up a little" she giggled, raised her hands and flexed her biceps at me.
I was shocked. No they weren't huge or anything, but they definitely popped out. Two small sized apples, I'd guess. I was impressed
"Wow, Dea. Those are some serious guns you have there. Congratulations"
"Well, thank you, Dan. Now, would these serious guns convince you that you still owe me a cup of coffee?"
"They definitely do. And let's not rain check it anymore. How about tomorrow. Brunch?"
"Sounds good. Now I need to get back to those presses, or Carl here will murder me. Bye, Dan!"
"Bye, Dea. Have a nice one"


To be continued


tarzan7

KARMA!

Mature, natural, believable... with likeable characters. Also great dialogue and descriptions. Keep going!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigjake737

 :clap:  Well done... I'm hooked. (well, sort of).

wowser1016

Very nice start and a little different approach. I like it! K+!

1dave100

Nice!  I like the pace this story is going. karma.

Brfan

I had no idea what was happening to me. I haven't been this anxious about a date since high school. And was it a date? Probably not. Just brunch with an old friend. Yet, I couldn't take my mind off from Dea. Her smile, her energy. That confidence of hers. It wasn't about her rocking body. Her muscles. Oh, her muscles. I never knew until that day that I had a thing for muscular women. I always enjoyed the tight, fit toned body, but Dea's was a level above that. Yeah, it wasn't about the muscles. Well, sort of.
Next day I dressed up nicely. Casual, yet refined. A nice scent. I had to bring my A game, and I had no idea why. That woman just intoxicated me. We met at the brunch house she recommended. I saw why from the get go. Place had some fitness menu option, that she went for. And, oh, about Dea. She looked gorgeous. Her dark hair was lose, about shoulder length, with a few curly ends. She had a summer dress that exposed her shoulders, the ones I had made comments about, and showed just enough of her chest so that I could see a few inches of skin above and under her collarbones. I noticed that her chest seemed quite prominent. Dea's long arms were uncovered, the ones yesterday I had found out that possessed those pretty powerful apple sized biceps on. I also could notice the sinews on her forearms. The kind of forearms of someone who really spent quite some time in the gym. Her hands told me the same. Very vascular.
All that scanning went through as we chit chatted about life. She told me about her last job away, how little Johnny had grown, how he looked like his father in so many ways. I told her about my life with Tina, how we grew apart and eventually decided to part ways. Dea's sassy looks and faces kept me interested and connected to her the whole day. A few times, when she fixed her hair or gesticulated more intensely I saw her muscles bulge here and there. They caused me to bulge under the table as well. What I hadn't been able to do up to this point was to get her to talk about her trainings. I was still intrigued with her whole 'fill up' she spoke about yesterday. Then an opportunity presented itself
"... and so, a year from the divorce, I looked myself in the mirror and came to the conclusion that I couldn't live out of pizzas and burgers anymore. I had added about 20 pounds, had no stamina, no energy, drank every other day... and, well you knew me, It's not like I was some gym rat, but I was decent. And so I sought help, started a healthier diet and joined the gym. With time, it grew on me. Now, eventually I end up there even on Saturdays... oh, well, that much you know" I chuckled after talking about myself
She giggled back "Yeah, that I know. And I must tell you Dan, there are evil that comes for good. You never looked better, If I may say. I don't remember you having that large chest of yours back then. Women like that, you know"
There she was, always upfront, always laying something for you to fall on. We smiled at each other in silence for a few seconds
"And how about you, Dea? I mean, you've always worked out, I know that. But it seems you are taking it to the next level now"
"Yeah.. you know, even with Little Johnny I always took good care of my body. But when he grew up enough so that he could, you know, take care of himself for the most part, I needed a project. Enters Carl. He used to be the coach for some bodybuilders back in Europe. At first I hired him only to have a more professional look on what I was doing, but now... well, he talked me into it"
I bumped my knee on the table. Yeah, 'fill up' I knew of. But Dea was talking about bodybuilding now. And she spoke like she was just choosing another piece of fruit. I should have noticed that she was eating like a bull. Really.
"S-so... you mean... bodybuilding? Like, really bodybuilding?"
She chuckled hard "Well, I can see that surprised you. But yeah. Female bodybuilding have a few classes. It goes from bikini to physique, and there was also a more hardcore class that was taken off. I personally, have no idea why. If a woman wants to be big and muscular, what's wrong with that?"
My mind immediately pictured Dea, on that same dress, with mountainous muscles popping out everywhere. I was now on pole mode inside my pants
"I agree with you, but let's face it's not something society is ready for, right?"
"Well, I'd say the opposite. I'd say now is the time. With all of this 'woman empowerment' going on, I think that's the perfect moment for the women that deserve huge muscles to get them and show them proudly"
"I.. guess you're right, Dea. S-so.. that's... that's what you're going for?" I was probably sweating
"Well, not really. You see, Carl wanted us to set some goal. He proposed figure, I told him phyisque. So we settled for something in between. I'm not competing anyways. I just want to push my body forward. See where it can go. I'm only beginning, but I gotta tell you, Dan. It kind of feels good realizing you are moving forward. Every workout, when I can push or pull more weight, when I wrap it up and my pump looks better... it's an incentive" Dea's seductive way of talking about her body was killing me right now
"I... I bet... s-so.. what's the... what's your schedule?"
Dea laughed hard "Wow, you're so interested in this that I'm starting to think you like the idea of me getting all big and buff..."
My face went beet red "I'm... I'm sorry it's not..."
She laughed even louder "Relax, Dan. I'm just messing with you. Well, for the next few months I'll be just eating and training, I need to add weight. Then, at some point we'll change the focus to losing fat. I'm assuming that will be near the summer, you know, beach season and all. You see, Carl says since I'm a tall woman, I'll probably be able to add quite a few pounds of muscle before that."
"I... well... I hope I have the chance to see you achieve your goals, Dea"
"Well" she smiled mischievously at me "That depends solely on you" and without letting me process the straight up flirting "Now, let's ask for the check?"
"Sure"
"Great, I need to go to the ladies room, but don't you dare taking care of that all by yourself. I'll arm wrestle you for that check" she giggled and gave a quick flex with her bicep before leaving the table. As she walked away I looked at her strong calves, flexed by her heels. I again pictured Dea's frame wider an thicker with muscles everywhere. My dick was about to go boom. I needed to relax to be able to leave that table.

TO BE CONTINUED

QBikk

Wow, very interesting start. I must say, you have a knack to set up some great scenes for you stories.

bigjake737

I think we all like where this is going.

wissen

Very good! I like Dea's personality :)

Digital Garden

This is a fantastic start to a great story. Very relatable characters, engaging dialog and a hot scenario that is totally plausable.

I very much look forward to reading more about the beautiful and flirtatious Dea.

Brfan

Brunch turned into dinner the next week, and lunch during the following one. What hadn't happen yet was progress in the physical area. Dea and I connected in many levels, and there was a clear sexual tension between us, but the whole background was an issue. Plus, a 12 year old pre-teen around didn't help at all.
"Oh shoot, we gotta go..." Dea's voice sounded sad "I promised I'd release the nanny by 10"
"Oh, ok" I sighed. There wasn't much else I could do "C'mon, let's share an Uber. At least I get the pleasure of your company a little longer"
We reached her place and I asked the driver to wait a little, promising him a bigger tip. I walked Dea to her porch, where we stumbled across words to say our goodbyes. We couldn't take the hands of each other's, searching for ways to break that invisible barrier that bothered the both of us.
Finally, she made the first move
"You know, I love this little sign on your neck. I had never noticed it before" she said as she placed her hand on the collar of my shirt, pulling it down and a little closer to her. Feeling her energy, I made my move and placed my right hand on her waist.
"Well, I love how any dress looks on you, you know. I'm pretty sure there are sorority girls that would kill fot that waist line of yours" it was tacky, but I knew she loved to be complimented about her body. Plus it was the absolute truth. My hand could feel how tight and slim her waist was. Dea smiled
"Oh you..." and with those two words she took a step forward, inviting me to pull her closer. Our bodies touched, and before I noticed Dea's hand moved from my collar to the back of my neck. We kissed passionately. I could feel the butterflies tornadoing inside my belly. I also could feel something else a little south. I knew she felt it too. As we broke the kiss, she smiled.
"Well, now that that's out of the way, we shouldn't wait that long again to see each other, Dan"
"Oh, you can bet we won't, Dea"
"I wish I could invite you in..."
"I wish I could come in, but I have to go too. Good night, Dea"
"Do me a favor, will you?"
"Sure"
"Text me when you get home, please"
"Will do"

I got home about 20 minutes later, undressed and, on my briefs, texted Dea
"Hey, just letting you know I'm home. Thank you for the wonderful evening"
It took about 20 seconds to get an answer
"Hey... just coming off the shower... but it's still to hot" and with that, my cell beeped that an image had been received. I almost dropped my cell. Dea, always so progressive, sent me a picture she took of herself on her bed. The sheets, that looked silk, covered her lower body just enough to hide her womanhood, leaving to imagination if she had any panties on. The sheets gave well the shape of her legs, her pretty thick quads resting on the mattress, their lateral muscles bulging at each side. Her abs, which I had no idea were a well carved six pack, exposed, the crevices guiding my eyes towards what was hidden by the sheets. Dea took the picture laid on her bed, with her cell risen above the head of the bed, and I could see the voluptuous mass of her chest, covered by her other arm, another hint that she was naked. My dick stiffened immediately. I had never seen anything sexier on a picture before. And I still couldn't believe that was the body of a mid forties mother.
It took me a while to come up with a clever answer, and I wasn't sure if I did it when I pressed send
"Oh, on these hot fall nights I end up camping". I didn't know if she'd take the reference, but then I thought this is the sassiest woman I know. Of course she'd get the camping was being set inside my pants. And of course she did
"Well, sometimes you have to take the top of your tent away and make sure the main pole is well dug in. You know, grab it and feel if it's really firm"
Fuck, she was text-sexing with me.
"Oh, it is. You know, when the main pole is this big, there's little doubt it will be stiff"
"Oh, well... aren't we convinced" she sent, and before I could say anything, another message came in "You know, I hope it is stiff enough to survive Hurricane Andrea. You never know when it will strike"
I was feeling a teenager all over again. I had one hand holding my phone, trying to type as quick as I could, and the other on my dick, pleasuring myself. I pictured Dea naked on her bed, doing the exact same thing.
"It appears this hurricane Andrea can set the camp on fire"
"Well... lucky for us I can offer something very wet... you know, to put the fire out"
Damn. I splurted all over my bed. As I was trying to clean up the mess quickly, another message came in
"I take that the idea of such a warm cave was too much for the Boy Scouts and they had to lift camp... nighty night, Dan" and she added a few kinky emojis to her message

The next morning the very bad good news came. My boss, who was about to go to Europe for a couple months and leave me in charge of the company while he expanded business overseas suffered an accident and couldn't travel. That meant I should go in his place, with no time to adjust. I'd be leaving that very evening. I broke the news to Dea, not sure how she'd take it. I could tell by her voice that she was disappointed and maybe a bit mad. Last night had been, in a way, a big step for both of us and now we'd be months apart. I couldn't ask her to stay and wait for me, as I knew she wouldn't do the same. We were in such a mature place in our lives that sadly, the feeling was that our relationship had ended before it started. My recently re-blossomed teen side wanted to hug her and tell that all would be good, and that I'd be back before she knew it, but that wasn't true. Dea was a sexy, intelligent woman and men would go after her. And I had no right trying to prevent that from being corresponded.
And so I went. Mainland Spain, the Canary Islands and Portugal were in my schedule for the next months. At first we kept texting each other, but her naughtiness and smart answers were further and further away. A few weeks in and it felt like we were just two old buddies sharing stuff in our lives. There was no heat whatsoever. I considered inviting her to spend the holidays with me in Madrid, but in the end, it felt like a lost cause. I would have to wait until the end of January, when I'd fly back, and see if there was still something there.

sentinel23

Wow. You've done an incredible job of building real, genuine characters and I can't wait to read more. Totally hooked!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk


tarzan7

KARMA! Excellent. Look forward to more.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brfan


My body took it's toll through those three months in Europe. Too much work, too little motivation. I ended up hitting the weights, I'd say about 5 times. It's not that I looked bad, but I lost that edge over most men my age. I was now a regular 37 year old dude. The good part was that January finally came and I was on my way home. After booking my flight to a Friday morning (yeah, damn you company) I decided to let Dea know I was coming back. Her response was a bit cold, to say the least, but nonetheless we agreed to meet the following week. Not exactly what I was hoping for ('OMG, I'll pick you up at the airport, what time do you get here? I miss you so much!') but not as bad as it could be too.
I unpacked after arriving, fixed me up a quick meal and, feeling the jet lag, decided to hit the sack. Didn't even bother telling her I had arrived. I woke up the next morning around 6 am. I rolled over once or twice before realizing I wasn't going back to sleep, so I figured I might as well get back to the gym. Changed clothes, ate something and went for it.
I had just finished my quick warmup and was figuring out what I should do first, when a voice came from behind
"Dan?" It was Dea. I turned around and looked at her. She had one of those completely dull light gray sweats that covered her whole body, but there was something different about her. Her voice was a bit lower.
"Dea! Hi!" I approached her, unsure if a kiss or a hug was in order. She went for the hug. As Dea wrapped her arms around me I could swear she lifted me off the ground a bit. I also noticed she was thicker than I remembered. Her back was really wide and kind of lumpier. My mind immediately thought about the whole bodybuilding conversations we had in the past and I had to breathe slowly and think of other things to not have an erection right there in front of her
"Now aren't you all focused? Barely landed and is already hitting the weights"
"Well, actually in Spain it's almost noon, so..." I smiled at her
"So, what are we working on today?"
"I-I was thinking about doing some back and shoulders... why?"
"Well, I don't exactly have a schedule for today, so... mind if I join you?"
"Not at all"
"Lead the way, handsome" and there Dea's sassiness came into life once again
"So.. how about some barbell rows?"
"Sounds great"
We walked towards the free weights area, I set the bar up with 15 pounds on each side and did 10 reps. It was heavier than I remembered. Geez, was I out of shape. After finishing it up, I gave Dea the bar, and she did her 10 reps with ease. I noticed how she focused on exhaling properly and keeping the perfect posture. Also, her cadence was very controlled. For a second there, I hated those sweats. I wanted to see her back muscles flexing as she rowed. I could bet they looked awesome.
We did three more sets, and by the end I was breathing heavily and a bit sore on my back, that burning sensation that usually made me feel good. I noticed Dea seemed unbothered by the exercise
"So, what's next?"
"I don't know...maybe..."
"Can I suggest Arnold presses?" she jumped in, already handing me two 30 pound dumbbells.
"O-ok" I answered her as I took my place on the seating bench and got ready for the presses. Dea helped me bringing the weight to starting position, even though I didn't ask her to. Again, the weight seemed a bit too much for me, but there was no way in hell I'd tell her that. The couple last reps were a bit trembling, but I finished up and left the bench to her. She grabbed the weights, brought her shoulders and elbows to a 90 degreee position without bothering to ask for my help, and started.
I took a few steps back and watched Dea press those big weights above her head. I noticed how her lats came out through the sides of the bench, her back too wide. I also noticed how it slimmed down towards her waist, which remained very narrow. Again, I had to control myself.
Again we did 4 sets, Dea seemed to be having an easier time than me. I knew that I'd be sore the next day. I had a feeling she could go for another heavier session minutes after she had finished with me. The same routine went through a couple more back and shoulder exercises. I was considering calling it a day, but she had other plans
"Abs to wrap it up?" she invited me, pointing at the hanging leg raise apparatus
"S-sure" Her dominance and energy kind of stopped me from saying 'no' to her
Dea jumped up, grabbed the bar and did about 20 leg raised, keeping her knees extended. She did them slowly, controlling her descend, making sure I knew her abs were rock hard, despite me not being able to see them. We switched places and I tried to mimic her, but after 5 or 6 reps it was clear I couldn't do it
"Do it flexing your knees. It's easier" she instructed me
I was too tired to disagree or play macho man, so I complied. I finished up the 20 rep set, feeling sick. Before I could say anything, she went for her second set, doing another 20 perfect reps. I knew I didn't have it in me, but still, I went for the knee raises, and pulled out 15.
Dea was non-stop. She did a third set, this time holding her legs up for 2 seconds after each rep. I finally called it a day
"Well, this has been... intense, I must say. I didn't realize I was this out of shape"
"Oh, nonsense... you still look good, handsome. It's just the jet lag" I wasn't sure if she was being ironic or trying to cheer me up, but I took the compliment
"Well, not as good as you, Dea... you seem like you're powered on diesel. So much energy!"
she giggled "Well, not exactly diesel, but... thank you. It's been nice seeing you, Dan"
"And you, Dea..."
She turned around and entered the ladies room. I was feeling uneasy, not sure how to react to that goodbye. What was it? Had that been just a casual encounter between two people that knew each other, or had it been a first step towards the intimacy we once wanted to share?

Answer came few days later. I was just entering home when my cell buzzed
"Hey handsome... what are you doing this Saturday? I thought about fixing you some dinner and we could catch up. Want to hear about those Spanish stories" Bam. Just like that. This woman was crazy, I thought for a second. But then again, my teen side of the brain, the one she knew perfectly how to trigger and put in charge, answered me 'yeah, crazy hot, you moron. Answer her'
My fingers quickly typed "Wow, didn't see that coming, but what a great surprise! Count me in. What should I bring? Red or white?"
"Red. I'll be serving some juicy steaks to you" God Damn it, that woman knew how to push my buttons, using only words.
"Great. 6?"
"Make it 7"
"Alright. Be there Saturday at 7pm sharp"
Saturday came and I was dressed up nicely. It was a chilly day, so I had a long sleeved knit dark green sweater with a turtle neck that looked nice on my body, giving the impression I was actually a bit buffer. On top, a black leather jacket.
I buzzed her door and Dea came to answer. We greeted and she led the way, telling me to follow her to the kitchen. From behind, I gave a good look at her bottoms. Dea's legs and ass looked thicker than I remembered, very snug on her jeans, that shaped up her lower body perfectly. That's the kind of jeans a regular 20 year old girl couldn't pull off. Dea's calves, engorged by her heels, looked solid as well. Her upper body was covered by a loose-fitting blue blouse that matched her eyes. Her make up and nails were perfectly done. That woman was a vision.

Dea was just finishing up the steaks as I cracked up a bottle of Rioja. After pouring us a glass and helping her set the table, she noticed the wine was from Spain
"So, one of your achievements from Europe?" she pointed at the bottle with her chin
"Well, yeah. I had one of those during a meeting there and fell in love with it. So.. I hope you enjoy it"
"Oh, I'm sure I will. So tell me, what was the best city you've been to?"
"Oh, Barcelona, for sure"
"Tell me that in Spanish, I've always found sexy men who could speak other languages"
I coffed. Did she really used the word 'sexy' in the first 5 minutes of conversation?
"Barcelona és la ciudad más hermosa.... pero no tan hermosa como tú" I added, not sure she'd understand
she did. And smiled
"Oh, I see you learned how to be a philanderer in Spain"
We both smiled. Things were running smoothly.
"So, where's little Johnny?" I asked, intrigued
"He's at a sleepover. Won't be home until tomorrow afternoon"
Dinner kept the flow, with both of us leaving small hints and jabs that we still wanted each other. We finished our stakes, I grabbed the bottle and we moved the conversation to her living room, where she had a fireplace. Finally, Dea came through
"I gotta tell you, it took me a little to accept this trip of yours wasn't your fault. I'm sorry if I've been cold and distant"
"That's... ok. I know, it was hard for me too."
"In fact, I wasn't sure I'd pursue you... this... again" she kept rolling, as the wine seemed to have loosened her tongue "Until I saw you at the gym last week. Damn you and your dimples" she giggled, coming closer to me in the couch.
"I'm glad you did" I told her, and we kissed again. Again, butterflies all over. The fire place seemed to be burning down the room, so hot the air felt
"Ok, my turn" I told her, as we broke the kiss minutes later "You were holding back at the gym, weren't you?"
"What do you mean?" She asked, knowing damn well what I meant.
"You weren't exactly pushing yourself with those weights, were you?"
She smiled. "That obvious, huh?"
"Well, you seemed like you could work out another hour or two after we finished"
"You're right, That wasn't a big workout to me. But I didn't know how you'd react if I started pressing and pushing weights you probably can't move"
"Wow, aren't you cocky?" I tried to sound playful
she smiled again, this time more mischievously
"Remember what I texted you when I invited you?"
"What?"
"I told you I'd be serving steaks to you. Juicy steaks, if I'm not mistaken"
"Yeah...?"
"Well, I've only served one steak this far" and with that, Dea took off her blouse. She had a sleeveless white tank underneath. As she finished pulling the blouse over her head, my jaw dropped. Dea was BIG. I stared at her round, capped shoulders. Dea's chest was thick and large, the crevice between her pecs very visible and deep. Her lats jumped out of the tank. Before I could say anything, she rose both her arms and flexed her biceps. Large balls of solid muscle popped out, grapefruit sized, or even bigger. I gasped
"There are a few more steaks, but I'll confess, these might me a little harder" she spoke with a knowingly smile, as she flexed her pecs, making them bounce up and down. My dick was pushing through my jeans and she noticed.
"Not as hard as that, I hope"

TO BE CONTINUED