LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ideas for stories

Started by vls33, April 30, 2021, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vls33

I am not a writer, but I have a few ideas for stories I may try to work on. All are rather "realistic", the strenght and muscularity described would not be on supernatural or superheroine level. Any feedback appreciated, and if you want to work on any of the ideas yourself, please let me know.


Working tite: Takeover.
Women desrcibe a way how to become stronger than men by special kind of meditaton techniques, and take over sports and society. It will probably take place in alternative reality, very close to our own, and starts in 1970s. Possible twist - they also learn how to give men so intensive pleasure, that men will become hopelessly addicted to femdom sex and enslaved.

Working title: How I create a monster
In a college, I met a girl crying, because she had a one-sided crush on a boy and was mocked mercilessly by classmates as an ugly duckling. I suggested her to take bodybuilding to improve her look, and she got hooked.

Working title: Victims no more
Take place in near future. With incoming apocalypse and fall of civilization, women decide not to be victims anymore. They create a survivor movement, train combat and support each other. Before apolypse, they start to avenge rapes and abuse of their members, after that that create their own amazpnian communities and fight off male gangs and bandits.

Working title: Popular babysitter
Teenage boy babysit a girl gymnast, get outmuscled and played with. All other girls want him to be their babysitter now.

 

vls33

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

The Raven

I like the idea of "How I created a Monster". Can I take it? I may go I bit fantasy with the amount of muscle but I'll be restrained.


jhunter

Interesting prompts, some more used than others. Good luck though.

Super_squirrel

I like the sound of the babysitter story

GianZ88

Popular Babysitter absolutely 😁😁😁

wowser1016

Definitely like the babysitter idea.

vls33

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like the idea of "How I created a Monster". Can I take it? I may go I bit fantasy with the amount of muscle but I'll be restrained.



The Raven - of course, take it.

musclemom1234

How about a story about an everyday wife who has been bodybuilding for years, has an average non lifter husband. The hubby has a friend who comes over a lot to watch sports and ogles over the muscle wife/mom