Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Miss Andree - New Haven, CT in May

Started by Miss Andree, April 29, 2021, 10:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Andree

Hi there!

I'm based in NYC and offer outcall only here, however, I will be in New Haven on May 18th and 19th.  Feel free to peruse my pics and reviews on SG.  I'm also happy to answer any questions on this thread, via DM, or email.

I look forward to playing with you.

-Miss Andree



Vas

Guys, Ms Andree is a must see if you are in the area.   I have posted my reviews on the site and others are available online.  I already have signed up to see her again on this trip for at least my 10th session.  They just keep getting better and better.

jiggle

Heard alot about her but unfortunately she doesn't do videos?

Vas

Hi All

It is our good fortune in CT that Miss Andree will be visiting  NH  this Weds  Sept 8.    You can contact her via e mail  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and check out her profile on SG. 

Of course I have already signed up :)


Vas