LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Unfollow a post thread I replied to?

Started by fitgirlfanguy, April 23, 2021, 01:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitgirlfanguy

Is there a way (short of perhaps deleting my own post in the thread) of no longer having a particular post thread I've replied to show up in the list of "Show new replies to your posts" if the thread topic? 


If a topic has changed directions and is no longer relevant or I'm no longer interested but it's still active among other users, I'd be interested in a way to prevent it from continuing to show up in on this page for me.
 
Guidance is appreciated.  Thanks! 


Old Surehand

Instead of posting something like this to the forum, you should go to the post you want deleted or modified and do this:



There are only a few members of this forum that can fix this. No moderator would or should go through your posting history to guess what post you want deleted. We're here to help, but you have to help us help you.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitgirlfanguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Instead of posting something like this to the forum, you should go to the post you want deleted or modified and do this:



There are only a few members of this forum that can fix this. No moderator would or should go through your posting history to guess what post you want deleted. We're here to help, but you have to help us help you.


I'm not sure we're talking about the same.  There's nothing wrong with the post thread other than I'm no longer interested in following the conversation.  I wouldn't say it warrants reporting the entire thread to a moderator in an attempt to remove a thread that others are still actively engaged in and finding value in.  The question isn't really about any one thread in particular, so there wouldn't be any expectation on my end to have a moderator comb through my posts to guess which one I might be referring to.

Old Surehand

When you click on Report to the Moderator it refers to a post, not a thread. The report to moderator prompt is at the bottom right hand corner of every POST. Click Report To Moderator at the bottom right hand corner of the post you're referring to, type what you want done in the message box and submit. Someone will then fix it for you. This topic is now closed.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS