⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hullo from Zoa Linsey...

Started by Zoa Linsey, January 16, 2010, 12:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoa Linsey

Hi to everyone here...

Just thought I would stop in and thank those of you who have supported me in my journey for your encouragement!

I'm 5 wks out from the Phoenix Pro show (my 1st pro show) and then 2 weeks later, I will be competing at the Ms. International.  It's an exciting year for me!

I have a lot of pics on my Facebook Fan Page so please feel free to stop by and say hi, as long as it's respectful and professional I'm always happy to write anyone back.  I work on a military installation in Okinawa, Japan as well as do on-line training for competition and lifestyle clients...it's a long trip to the States but hopefully can meet many of  those I know onlne at some of my upcoming shows.   I love having the opportunity to motivate and encourage other people to make their life better.   :)

Here's a little clip taken from today's training on youtube. There are others on there under the same profile.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Facebook Fan Page:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone here....

Zoa Linsey
www.zoalinsey.com
IFBB Professional Bodybuilder





Memyself

Hello Zoa. Welcome here on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and enjoy your stay.

Hope you'll reply to all your fans here once in a while.


RobMash

Hello Zoa. Welcome on this forum. It's a pleasure for me to see a great bodybuilder as you on this forum.  I want congratulate with you for your definition and your muscular physique very  proportionate and builted with an extreme care on details. I think that you have a true talent for the bodybuilding that few bodybuilder have. You are among the outstanding of female bodybuilding in activity. I love also your attitude only hard works and nothing else. You are a different mentality by many bodybuilders that think only to empty the task of their fans. I'm pleasure if you post here your improvements.

Guys look this photos, I think that she is an excellent candidate for the Goddess of February:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please could you post your measures?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

buddye

I'm a fan, Zoa. When you are in peak condition, your physique is jaw-dropping. Good luck in Phoenix and at the Ms. I
By the way, I second Rob's nomination for goddess of the month.

bigwade

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dad123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Zoa. Welcome here on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and enjoy your stay.

Hope you'll reply to all your fans here once in a while.


is that a morph?if not DAMN!

Female Bodybuilding

You can see this photo on her facebook

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

should be real You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Zoa Linsey

Hullo and thank u to everyone for your nice comments. 

No...LOL...those pics are not 'morphs'! I guess that's a compliment?   ??? I'm 5'10" and about 185# or so  in those pics...

Thank u for the 'nomination' RobMash... 8)  Very sweet...

As for measurements, I'm sorry I never do them...more concerned with what I look like in the mirror and improving every season!

Hope everyone is having a great week!  Any other questions, email me through my web-site, or Facebook page, happy to hear from you...

RobMash

You are welcome Zoa. Woow 185 lb! You are really big.
Please sometimes post here your improvements. Good luck for Ms. International.!  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Zoa Linsey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a little update from last weekend, 4 weeks out from the AZ Pro and 6 weeks out from the Ms. International.

RobMash

Thank you Zoa, it's beautiful that you post your improvements here. Continue in this way!

I think that you have good chance to win the competitions. You physique is really very muscular and very well builted. Woow! your deltoids are really huge!
In my opinion you must only improve your bicep's peak and you will be perfect!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

crismusclegirl

Hi Zoa!!! is a pleasure to have such an icon as you in this forum, hugs and kisses, keepon flexing your marvelous muscles.

roygur











  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

maniaxx

oh zoa my dreamwoman.. hi  :o :) how r u 2day? havin a nice valentinesday? i have 2 say that im confessed u have the hottest outstandin vascularity of all the fbbs.. just love it. kizzzez jay