⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fake Breasts, good or bad?

Started by mooboy22, May 13, 2007, 12:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grantrose


grantrose

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

guana

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
depends on the size


I agree.  Like Yvette Bova's new set.  Too big can really take away from the physique.

Bobo

They can balance a physique to the point of insanely sexy.  Nothing better than a proportionate pare of undermuscle implants filling a bikini to bursting, with a striated cut down the centre!  Dayane Cadeau is the perfect example of how to pull this off.


marcel81x

guys. have you ever seen a very well trained breast? small, solid, great muscle on it, slight veins on them, muscle structure visable....
c´mon it doesn´t get better that that.
fake breasts are absolutely no go for the sports of bodybuilding!

I mean the chest muscle is one of the most beautiful on a body (men or women). why would you put some silicon on to of that??
it just dos not fit to the sports.
that´s obviously just my opinion.

grantrose

I love a natural breast till there's no cleavage left then I want fake boobs.

cathartic

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
;D I love huge fake tits and am tired of all the whining by those that don't like them. >:(
the only correct opinion