LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fake Breasts, good or bad?

Started by mooboy22, May 13, 2007, 12:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arcore23

Fake breast are an addition to a female body, I like more this kind of fake, also because it's not a bad addition..


davejones

As long as they're not unproportianate they're great. When they get too huge they can get pretty strange looking.

fitgirlfanat

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As long as they're not unproportianate they're great. When they get too huge they can get pretty strange looking.

unproportionate, different sizes (nipples looking unmatched), and bad job (able to see the silicone marks through the skin), all amount to it being NOT a good look.   

stringsevin

I like fakes too, personally. The perkyness is something I can't get over.

naten

Sometimes they look good and sometimes ridiculous.

papaya25

Any women should have breasts and hips.
Since most of fbb don't have natural breasts what else can they do ?

guadal

Yes, but without exaggerations.

Ozzy

i must say that i prefer natural chests, even if i also appreciate fakes

in fact, i think that i like both...

it is rather strange, besides: i love masculine chests, without the slightest trace of breast, 100 % muscle, like dena westerfield's or colette guimond's, and i also like huuge breasts absolutely disproportional, like chelsea charms 's

let us say that when it is made well, this does not upset me, but some bodybuilders were better without (my dear cindy, sorry, but i think you were more beautiful before...)

and of course, a natural big chest is also nice... ;)

spank

As long as the nips are dark and long ;D( krissy chin / angela mraz )

d44h11

Simple. They're fine unless its obvious the surgeon has done a poor job e.g Roxie Rain (in one of her  Athena wrestling videos she had to support one boob to stop the skin folds showing).

_AV_

I love FBB´s ONLY with big fake breasts! Bigger is better!

gotspeed


beanoman

I think that implants are fine as long as they're not overdone or not proportional.  Jamie Eason's are a good example.

Timmon

I prefer natural. However, I think fake boobs look good under clothes, and let's face it, most women do have their clothes on most of the time!
Naked, they seldomly look good in my opinion, and FBB's struggle at contest time, due to no body fat to cover up the "joins" and the skin looks stretched etc. Damn, I'm right off my supper now.

However, at the end of the day, it's the woman's decision, and if they think it looks good to have a boob job, and if it makes them feel more confident, that's what matters. And then hope you chose a good surgeon.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

quad1000

They look like crap, just like fake nails.  Anybody turned off by Annie R?  Didn't think so.  I won't name the worst offenders who's rack jobs always look totally ridiculous.

PLEASE somebody make sure Aleesha doesn't go that route!