Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582064 Posts in 74208 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 24, 2024, 11:22:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Empress Asia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Empress Asia  (Read 4445 times)

Offline glopez86

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Empress Asia
« on: January 15, 2010, 05:20:14 am »
has anyone had a session wit Empress Asia. She is coming to my area and wondering if she is worth the cash and how far she goes. Any stories would be great.

http://wb270.com/ind/asia.htm

38bergrod

Re: Empress Asia
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 08:09:01 pm »
Had a session with her 2 years ago. Of all the sessions I've had, one of the worst. She was complaining all the time about other clients, no-shows, and made some really rude remarks about other people. Overall she is strong, but quite business like and a clock watcher. Would not recommend her.

santino corleone

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 09:13:46 pm »
She sounds like Heather Fine LOL!
I never considered her.

rm6543

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 12:50:36 pm »
I had a session with her back in April 2010 and it was everything I had asked for.  I asked for a semi-competative / domination match.  She was very strong and has very good technique.  After she wrestled me to exhaustion, she reverse facesat me (nude) and I kept trying to push her off because I could'nt breath and she would just keep pushing me back down and continued to smother me until I gave up.  She then put me in a headlock and I had to give up immediately because it felt like my jaw was going to break.  I paid for a 90 minute session and ended up being there for 3 hours.  Alot of it was conversation which she is also very good at.  Just be friendly to her, show up well groomed and she will give you almost any session you want.  Hj,fj, daty, no fs though.

Duke69

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 03:09:10 pm »
She had breast implant problems when I saw her.  They were quite disfigured but I would hope that they have been repaired.  She never stops talking about any and everything.  If she has your phone number she will call you for no special reasons.  If you are well endowed and have a good physique FS is a possibility.  Her sex is very violent and you will be sore afterwards.  I would not see her again.

TheWizard

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 04:29:34 pm »
Her sex is very violent and you will be sore afterwards.  I would not see her again.
Lol.
I am confused.  Why would you not see her again?  :P

rm6543

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 01:24:48 pm »
We all have our opinions, I thought she was a good conversationalist somebody else thinks she's a blabber mouth.

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 07:15:35 pm »
I have had 2 sessions with Asia.  The first one was so-so, but the second one was outstanding.  She is a little pricier than most, but she will go as hard as you want or can take, but will respect your limits.  She is a talker, but I have no problem with that as it did not shorten the session.  We raided the mini bar and had nice conversation before and after she choked the living crap out of me in the session.  I told her I wanted little mercy and that is what I got.   I cannot wait to see her again.

dhardha

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 09:43:05 am »
I had a session with empress asia and below is my experience and what happened in the session

it was a 2 hours session

we had a pro style hardcore wrestling for about 3 bouts, she started of kicking to my mid section continuously and pushed me to ground and her stomps were so powerful that i was not able to move she stomped me mercilessly then took out the foreign objects first one was a stick, then a leather belt, then a steel plate. we had this for about 25 min and i was down on the ground was not able to move. she took 5 min break

Now she started to put me in headscissor and made me tap many times, at one point she dint release even after tapping out she made me cry and left almost at the point where i would have passed out.

Then started the facesitting, i asked for an unwashed ass, and she did not use the toilet paper and mind u she used the toilet just before the session, so she first sat with her pants on, it was terrible as i was able to feel the shit on my face even though there was a pant and a a thong, then she removed the pant abd facesat me dint allow me to turn my facce to gasp for air when ever i puhed up she pushed me down with her ass. then was the real thing which i dint like and felt really humiliated, she removed her thong came near my face i was feeling like hell i turned my face away from her asshole she grabbed my hair turned my face right beneath her ass, then she spreaded her ass cheeks wide and inserted my nose rite on the ass hole and locked it. u know the sort of humiliation i would have had, she was facesitting me for about 20 min with bare ass and finally when she got up i was feeling the smell of shit even though she got up i ran to wash my face but she dragged me and started to faceslap me by sitting on my chest. then she got up lifted my legs and push it apart a gave a powerful stomp to my balls, now i wasnt able to go to the rest room to wash my face even though i want to

Now she locked me in a position where i was not able to close my leg or take my hand to my balls, she stared to give ffull force kicks to my balls, i was literaaly crying but she dint stop at one point whne she got me from that position i fell had not able to bear the pain, she said that is it u r done i said we will end the session. i thought she will end it there but to my surprise she put me in a reverse headscissors and started to slap my balls constinuously, she must have give 50 to 60 slaps and with a hard squeeze she finished the session.

overall i got what i wanted
> Pro wrestling she was able to lift me and throw me
> she humiliated me
> She made my balls bulge , i had the bruises for about 5 days

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Empress Asia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View