LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How you want biceps to be shown.

Started by sambora7, January 14, 2010, 09:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sambora7

Obviously female biceps are a huge turn on.
But in what position, view or moves do they turn you on most?
Tell us your preferd flexing views, workouts or whatever.

For me biceps look the best in a though armwrestling match ;D


sambora7

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Casey

A lot depends on who we are admiring.  On some women, the biceps, especially the peak, looks better from the front and shows little size from the rear.  On others, it's a rear bicep shot that shows the rear size.  And on some, the biceps show their size when they perform the "abs" pose. 

sjeng73


pikko

in general, showing in front (single or duble)... the best when the girl's smiling...

sambora7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hmm, while ripping a tight shirt
so I guess you are a fan of Devious Danielle? If not check her out. She's ripping a lot of tight shirts ;)

sjeng73

did check her out, she pretty hot.
also check sexyhardflory on hbcam, she rips a lot too

samsonite


Bobo

Whilst doing a most muscular or side chest pose.

marcel81x

final reps of a workout like when she did drop sets - definitely with veins popping out then

RobMash

I like when a bodybuilder flex slowly, until shake them for the efforts of flexing to the max strength. When she show her biceps I like when she communicate proud to show them as she said: look my big biceps and my superiority and shut up!

For example I like the Rebekka Armstrong style to flex her biceps. She communicate proud when she flex them and she flex them with me maximus of her strenght until shake them.
When a bodybuilder having big biceps poses in this way she crazy me
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS