LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

When would you prefer to lick a beautiful muscular womans ass?

Started by Saradas.Org, May 12, 2007, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saradas.Org

When would you prefer to lick a beautiful muscular womans ass?  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


rumrunner

Before, during, and after a workout. If I were so lucky one day Oh My!

SUPREMElife

LMFAO @ "After she's been to the toilet"  AND someone actually voted for that choice.  <DYING LAUGHING>

Kuner

Whoever he is, he's making the rest of us feel less "strange"

daveibarra

After she has has a sweaty workout

I want lick the Dayana Cadeau Ass grrrrrrrrrrrrr  :-*


DrDr

Right after a shower... I like my asses clean enough to eat out of.   ;D

Heatseeker

Right after a shower, while she's giving Mr. Wiggly a lip massage.


ribtin64

I'd be content just to stroke it while draped over her shoulder especially if the woman is wearing a skin tight outfit

zinran

I like littleviking00's answer the best-RIGHT NOW! But from the list I would have to say after a shower.

sward

 Favorite time would be right after (how about during!) a shower.


theklb

I got to lick Dayana's ass, and that was 7 years ago to this day I still think about that beautiful ebony booty on my face and my tongue all up in there!