Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581828 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:23:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 148331 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2021, 03:52:11 pm »
Tonya took a deep breath before readying the next needle. To herself, she thought:
“Come on, girl. She needs you. Be the mama bear, help her with the tough calls …”
With Kimmy’s leg ready, she carefully inserted the needle into her meaty thigh and pushed down on the plunger.
Kimmy winced as she injected her with it, but then she nodded:
“Ow. That like kinda hurts.” She massaged her leg until it stopped then smiled again. “Thank you."
"Yeah. But not so bad though, right? Like you said, kinda like getting pierced.” She withdrew the needle and tossed them both into a separate bag, ready to be disposed of. “You're welcome, hun. Ready to get lifting?"
Kimmy nodded eagerly:
“Like totally!"

Three weeks later, they were nearing the last leg of the cycle. Things have been intense. Kimmy stuck to the training with her usual focus, absorbing all the things Tonya’d been teaching her. The effects were impressive. She really added some quality muscle, pushing her into physique competitor territory on the road to lightweight bodybuilding. Tonya could almost watch her muscles grow. If her legs and her butt were strong before, they were only more so, but they were also getting really big and ripped. When Kimmy flexed her butt now, the striations really popped and Tonya could see these weird dents on the sides as that muscle-X formed. The thighs were also getting big now. Huge might be the better word. Tonya could see the different parts of her quads move under her skin and they really bulged out when she flexed them. As to her calves, those were now visibly detailed, reverse heart-shaped packs of muscle. There wasn’t a lot of mass there yet, but it was high quality.
As to the upper body, the training and the juice had further tightened her core and her belly button was now very exposed and framed by small, yet hard blocks of muscle. The obliques were fully developed now, and the whole look was quite intense. When she did those crazy suspended core twist exercises, the effect was astonishing! Above, her pecs had developed well, but they were rather obscured by her boobs. There was, however, a kind of ripped cleavage between them, with feathered muscle packs visible. She also learned the pec bounce from Tonya and she found it incredibly funny. Kimmy’s shoulders and her back profited a lot from the training. Her taper was quite impressive, though nowhere near Tonya’s. However, her traps were delightfully big and when she hit the right pose, they jutted out beautifully. Her biceps and triceps grew well enough, still as ripped as before, but when she flexed her arms, a small ball of muscle emerged.
So far, the side-effects had been minimal. Her face hadn't changed and whether her bodyhair would be growing or not was hard to tell, since she had been thoroughly depilated. What did happen was that her voice sounded off occasionally, and she was known to snap at people when she was trying to concentrate. Once or twice, this happened to Tonya and Kimmy was always very awkward about it.
Finally, she did get her usual beauty regimen, which meant that her face looked as plastic as ever. Sometimes, it was strange to watch that she was now moving surprisingly large weights while still looking quite impassive, simply because she was not frowning.
Right now, she was finishing her training with Tonya, her body encased in a hot pink leotard and waist trainer combo as well as (for some reason) leg warmers. The leotard was more or less a collection of cutouts with very little fabric between them, but it did count as a one piece.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2021, 03:52:11 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2021, 03:39:32 pm »
Tonya had been focusing primarily on bulking these past three weeks. She’d lost a little bit of that definition that made her look truly like a bodybuilder, but the mass she added more than made up for it. She’d been downing more chicken, protein drinks, and other protein-packed food during their cycle than Kimmy had ever seen her eat before, and the effects were showing. Her chest no longer had the sharp divide between her pecs and her implants that it had before, but they now seemed to meld together, which made the whole mass only seem larger. The same was true for the rest of her body, as it began to shift into a more off-season look. Bigger, bulkier, meatier.
Her attitude changed a bit as well. Aside from watching over Kimmy more intently during their workout sessions, her intensity as a coach increased similar to what it was when they started working out together as she attempted to push her to Kimmy limits and instruct her like a drill sergeant. She displayed the same intensity with her own workouts, attacking each set with vigor and not quitting until she was thoroughly exhausted. Once they’d stepped away and cooled down, she hadn't failed yet to return to the caring nature she started to show previously.
Kimmy continued to rub off on her as they spend time together. Recently, Tonya spent more time admiring both of them in the gym mirrors when she was not occupied with something else. She slightly styled up her gym apparel as well. She was wearing the same tight-fitting short shorts she’d worn recently, along with a black t-shirt styled with a heart across the chest made of rhinestones and glitter. Combined with the chic shoulder-length undercut she received during their night out, she was beginning to look more fashion conscious during their routines. The beginnings of the side effects were just starting to show on her. Aside from her rekindled aggression in the weight room, her voice  lowered almost imperceptibly, and as a precaution Tonya started asking Kimmy for skin care advice.
For Kimmy, this was the best bit. She just loved nerding out on health and beauty stuff and she was willing to spend a lot of effort on making sure Tonya was comfortable in her skin. So if she needed some thorough cleaning of pores or some moisturizing, Kimmy was ready.
Right now, Kimmy was training her arms and Tonya counted out her reps as she curled a rather packed barbell.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2021, 07:22:30 am »
Kimmy was careful with her form, but happy for any corrections.
"Come on, Kimmy, two more! I shout. I see those elbows, keep them still! No cheating!"
Between her teeth, the bimbo whimpered:
“Sorry ... “
Then she continued, careful to do it right now.
At last, she was done and lowered the barbell. She took a deep breath.
“Sorry, Tonya, I like ... I dunno, I was just like careless."
The big woman gave her a quick clap as she completed her last rep.
“Don't sweat it, Kimmy. That was a good lift. This is just another way I'm making sure you're giving a hundred percent.” Tonya gave the girl’s bicep a gentle squeeze, as if testing its firmness. “I mean, the better your form, the better your gains, girl!"
Kimmy nodded eagerly.
“It's like great! I can't believe I like grew so much in like so little time and stuff. And you, you're like, getting huge, you know ... I just, like, love it."
She ran a soft hand over Tonya’s upper arm.
Kimmy had been getting a lot more relaxed in bed over the last weeks, and they’d been fucking a lot. Like horny teenagers. For her, this was a revelation, and one she was willing to enjoy fully.
Again, she was an eager pupil, so any tricks Tonya showed her, she was open for.
Tonya gave her a once over and flexed her arm as Kimmy ran her hand over it. They’d had no shortage of worshipping each other's bodies lately, and location hardly mattered. Tonya’d been happy to show Kimmy her way around her body in the bedroom, both while Tonya pleasured her and while Kimmy returned the favor. In fact, last week Tonya convinced her, with relatively little effort, to come with her to a sex shop where they picked out a couple of toys for Kimmy to keep. Ones designed for her, not to make her more suitable for someone else.
There was a lot of giggling involved as they got them, but now, Kimmy wouldn't miss them. Just thinking of them made her smile. By the way, Kimmy’d been so busy training, she hardly had time for her friends. She’d have to join them for one of their parties eventually and soon, or they would drop her on account of never being around. On the other hand, she’d been curious about Tonya’s life, especially about meeting her friends and visiting her place.
Still, Kimmy did her best to never initiate this. She just waited until it came up.
Right now, however, she kept caressing Tonya, completely ignoring the other gym patrons. She got closer, kissed her on the shoulder, then on the neck, then on the cheek.
Tonya gave a low chuckle as Kimmy passed her lips over her body, her hand caressing the girl’s face as she went on.
“Easy, baby. We've got massages to get through, and then I'm all yours."
Kimmy stopped, nodded and said:
“Like, of course! I'll clean up and then we can start!"

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2021, 10:40:45 am »
Aha, seems like we're back to growing! Very amusing story to read!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2021, 12:34:58 pm »
Thank you!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2021, 07:36:52 am »
As they wiped down their equipment, Tonya caught her friend seemingly lost in thought. Not hamster-in-a-wheel lost, but something weighing on her.
“You know I can tell when something's bothering you, right?”, she said as she put the last of the weights away.
Kimmy blushed.
“It's like, nothing. I was just like thinking again about like you. Cos I like have been showing off all the things I like do and stuff, but I like never asked what you like like to do. That was like rude, but then it was also like awkward and I kinda didn't want to like talk about it. But I like still don't know what you like, you know, like?"
That took her off guard. She’d been so focused on her body, the possibility of becoming a pro bodybuilder, for so long... She hadn't exactly been paying attention to her personal life. Tonya was quiet for a minute as they headed back to the locker rooms.
She thought:
“God, I really haven't done anything lately. What did I used to do? Maybe it's time for me to start getting out more ...” By the time they entered the locker room, she looked over and saw Kimmy looking at me, smiling as much as her face would allow. God, that adorable sculpted face made her weak.
“It wasn't rude. I was happy to get to know you more. And it was selfish of me not to offer the same. So, tell you what. When's the last time you went to a concert?"
"I dunno. I like went to Beyoncé like half a year ago with Jackson. She was like amazing! And when I was like a kid, I went to like some classical music stuff. But that was like kinda boring, I guess. And it was like with the nuns, so like nah."
"Heh. Yeah, I've never been into orchestras and shit either. But Beyoncé isn't really for me, either. I don't know who we're gonna go see yet, but it'll probably be a little ... heavier. If you want to go, that is."
Kimmy looked at her as confused as ever.
“Like, okay, I guess? I wanna see this and like get what you like like!"
"Ha. All right. Once we get finished, I'll see who I can get tickets for this weekend. And I'll return the favor from last time out and help get you ... properly prepared."
Kimmy clapped her hands. “That sounds like great!” She got to work.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2021, 08:01:48 am »
Some time later, as they lay recovering from their massages, Tonya scroll through her phone, checking the websites of all the old venues she used to visit, looking to see what's out there. She managed to find a band she liked, and two tickets with seats included. This band may be a bit too hardcore for Kimmy’s first show, but if she was really committed ...
“All right”, she said as she clicked to purchase the tickets. “It's not gonna be an... intense makeover, but we do have a couple things to do to make you ready for your first rock concert. You trust me?"
Kimmy nodded eagerly.
“Like, of course! What do I like gotta do?"
Tonya sat up on her massage table and turned to face her.
“Right. So, first things first... on the night of the concert, you're probably gonna wanna want to skip the jewelry. I don't want you to get hurt accidentally. I know how important being dolled up is to you, so is that something you're all right with?"
Kimmy nodded again.
“Like, I gotta trust you and stuff. But we can like still have the necklace with the letters, no?"
"Of course, sweetheart”, Tonya said, giving her a kiss on the forehead. “We'll probably have to take a look at your wardrobe too. Do you have anything that's a little less... pink?”
“I dunno. Is like, cream okay?"
Tonya thought: “Hmm, that should be enough to not make her stand out at least.”
She answered:
“Dark colors would probably be better, but cream would be okay."
"We can like get some black stuff too, I know like, a shop who sells that. But it's like ... really like, black ..."
"You're good, sweetheart. People aren't really super judgy at these things ... I just thought your normal look might stand out a little too much. How about you just dress how you're comfortable and I'll get you some band merch you can work into your outfit. And that just leaves the shoes. Do you have any comfortable shoes? Or are you gym shoes the only option?"
"Damon like once got me some chucks. He like said they were like, I dunno collectable and stuff. I like never wore them cos they're like not sexy, but I guess I can like put them on if you like think it's like a good idea.”
This whole thing was starting to confuse the bimbo girl. Where exactly was this going?
"Good stuff. I think that's all we need? God, it's been so long I can't remember if we're missing stuff. Ah, but we'll be fine. If I forgot something we'll just wing it. But now it's a date! Saturday night we're gonna see one of my favorite bands together!"
Kimmy did a little jump:
“Cool! Should I like pick you up with the car or do we take like yours?"
Tonya bit her lip, briefly. She was not eager for Kimmy to see her house, but... it should be fine if she was just picking her up from the outside, right?
“You can come pick me up.” She’d take any excuse to take a ride in that car.
Kimmy nodded and they finished their stuff.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2021, 11:42:32 am »
A few days passed and Tonya was at home getting ready for the concert. She bought herself some band swag when she got Kimmy her stuff, and she was decked out in a t-shirt with a logo across the front that has so many extraneous details it was hard to read what it actually says, along with a pair of wristbands with the same logo and a pair of tight-fitting blue jeans
From the outside, the house was what most would consider average. Newly built in an okay-ish suburb. Maybe a little small, but no more than what one person needs. About the fanciest thing on the inside is an island in the kitchen. Tonya kept the place fairly clean, if not spic and span, and it was sparsely decorated. A couple of posters for her favorite movies around the TV, cute little kitschy things in the kitchen. Her bedroom hardly has much of anything going on in it, considering that's where she kept her computer she used for her shows.
In addition, she’d gone ahead and tossed a blanket over the dresser where she kept any props and other things she may need. Better safe than sorry. She was in the bathroom trying to rush her way through the skincare routine Kimmy’d given her as the time for her friend to pick her up got closer.
Some five minutes after the deadline, Kimmy rang.
Rushing to the front door, Tonya quickly stepped outside and shut the door.
“Hey, hun! How's it going?"
"Uh ... Hi! I like wasn't sure whether I should like be late or like on time cos it's like a date but we're like both girls, so I like came like five minutes late and stuff, is that like, okay?"
Kimmy was wearing a pair of jeans that looked painted on, the already mentioned chucks, and a cream t-shirt that was struggling with her bust, my pecs and my back. The cleavage was astonishing. The T looked a little lost in there. Also, she had tied a bandana into her hair and put on some deep red lipstick and some heavy mascara. She thought Tonya maybe would like that.
Tonya’s clothes weren't quite as tight as she usually wore them today. She wished she could be showing off a little more for her student, but she had to hope her body would suffice for tonight.
“Oh my God, you look great, girl! Should have known you'd know just how to dress."
Kimmy smiled. That was a great compliment.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2021, 03:22:49 pm »
“Like, thank you.” Then she looked at Tonya’s chest, trying to figure out what was written there. It was very intriguing and Kimmy made little mouth movements.
"What's that like say?"
Tonya pushed her chest out a little bit.
“Heh. Yeah, I don't know why these bands like to make their names so hard to read. It's just the band's name, Landshut."
"Uh, okay. That like sounds, I dunno."
"Heh. It's all right. It's foreign, that's all."
Kimmy nodded.
“I like only speak a little Spanish, like from school. And I can do the latin stuff from the nuns, but I don't like that. But like, you'll explain, okay? Please."
Tonya laughed as she wrapped her arms around the bimbo girl.
“Don't worry, babe. I promise I've got you."
"Thank you!”
They hit the road soon after, although Kimmy might have liked to take a look at Tonya’s place.
Reaching the venue was not as much trouble and Kimmy parked the car, then got ready to follow you.
"Now when we get in here”, Tonya explained as they got out of the car, “You kind of just have the follow the same rules as you do when you're at a club, or at one of your parties. You kinda know when to trust people and when not to. Some people may have drugs, you know how to deal with that. Only thing that might be new is that when the music starts, everyone's gonna kinda be jumping around? So just, like, watch out around you. Okay?"
Kimmy nodded.
“Like, got it!"
Still, she took Tonya’s hand and held it tight.
Tonya rubbed her thumb against Kimmy’s as they stood in line outside the building. Sorta like her house, it was a small venue but hardly trashy. A medley of similar bands could be heard quietly playing over the speakers as they moved forward, featuring squealing guitars, pounding bass and drums, and singers with low gravelly voices.
“I kinda wanted you to have the full concert experience.”, Tonya said as they got close. “But if it gets to be too much for you, we've got some seats we can go sit in, a little further away from the action. You'll let me know if you need it, right?"
Kimmy looked a little nervous, no, very nervous, but she was in.
“I'll like totally do that."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2021, 03:23:16 pm »
So this is part 60.
I hope you enjoy it and I'd be very happy for some feedback if you got time!

Offline Acidarrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2021, 12:26:48 am »
I'm loving it so far! "Wholesome muscle lesbians" has got to be my favorite genre of story on here, keep up the good work!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2021, 03:03:16 pm »
Thank you so much!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2021, 06:19:22 pm »
The interior was already pretty packed as they got in not long before the show was set to start. There was a large crowd of people standing in front of the stage, a few others standing in line at the back, waiting for drinks or to shop for posters and shirts. Pulling her lover gently, Tonya led her to the back end of the crowd, so they would be standing close to the action but not surrounded by people. Just like everywhere else they went, they turned heads as they crossed the floor. Tonya heard one person whistle at them, but hardly paid him any attention.
Kimmy blushed a little and looked him over. She wasn’t sure how to deal with the style here. Were these guys attractive? Some were, but they looked weird. Tonya could tell her student was finding the situation hard to parse. Normally, she could instantly tell who was the in crowd, but here, her sensors went haywire. Kimmy stayed close to her mentor, looking wary for the first time. Normally, she just let the sexiness flow and acted like a ditzy bimbo, but here, she was out of her depths.
Kimmy gripped Tonya’s hand stronger. It almost hurt.
Tonya put her hand around Kimmy’s waist.
“Don't worry, sweetheart”, she said. “People at these things can look a little intimidating, but they're almost always cool. They'll just leave you alone if you leave them alone.”
Not long after she said this, the lights dimmed, and a loud cheer could be heard from all around them. After a moment's pause, the sound of a thumping bass drum could be heard as the lights came up and the band appeared on stage. Tonya pulled her arm tight around Kimmy, letting her know she was okay as the lead singer began warming the crowd up, and they all responded with passionate shouting and cheering.
Before long, the first song kicked off. Most people around them were jumping in place to the beat of the music or thrashing their heads back in forth. Tonya simply had her eyes closed, nodding and shoving her fist into the air along with them.
Kimmy watched this and tried to get in the groove. It was loud, it was a lot and it was way more intense than anything she had ever seen, but she gave it a try and started nodding, then shaking to the beat.
Eventually, she even tried whipping her hair around like the other people, but she stopped that after one attempt. Too much for now. However, she did drift slightly forward, trying to get a better look at what was happening.
She took Tonya with her, though.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2021, 08:17:13 am »
As the big bodybuilder noticed Kimmy moving, she pulled close to her and leaned into her ear so the girl could hear her clearly.
“Need a hand?"
Kimmy shouted back, her voice doing weird things:
“I like want to see what they're like doing! It looks like, weird and stuff!"
"You gotta be just a little forceful here I say back.” Tonya took the bimbo girl’s hand and slid carefully through where she could find open space, occasionally giving someone a nudge and slipping in beside them. Soon they were standing significantly closer to the stage, the band much clearer and the music much more forceful. A solid wall of people stood in front of them, and there were people moshing on the other side of it.
"What are they doing?! Is this like a fight?"
The current song came to an end and the band took a moment to talk to the crowd, meaning the girls had a brief moment where they didn't have to shout.
“Kinda? It's like a fight, but people do it for fun. No one's out to hurt anyone, you know? People just get really excited and want to get all that energy out."
"And you tried that?"
Kimmy was still shouting, deafened by the noise from before.
"I did, back when I was a shrimp. It's been ages.” Tonya started bouncing on her feet excitedly as the band cued up the intro to the next song.
"When you were small? But why? Why not now?”
Kimmy’s question was drowned out as the music crashed over them again.
The bimbo girl got on the tips of her toes to see more of the stage, she still didn't really understand it, but she was trying to get it.
"I can't just leave you here!” Tonya shouted over the music. After a few bars, she took her student by both her hands and pulled her towards the pit. “Ah, screw it! I'm going in! You want to come?"
Kimmy stared at her in panic, but followed her. Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do.
The wall quickly parted for them and then closed back as they entered into the pit. Both Tonya’s arms were around her, in order to make some attempt at protecting her. Immediately, a skinny kid was pushed up against her, just hard enough for her to notice.
Kimmy squealed and threw up her arms, getting hit right in the boobs.
“Ack, get off!” Kimmy pushed him away with surprising strength, which sent him stumbling into the pit.
Not wanting to hurt the kid, Kimmy followed up, but instantly got caught in the movement. She disappeared in a mass of arms and legs. Occasionally, Tonya saw a flailing arm or a flash of bleached blond hair.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2021, 09:04:51 am »
As soon as Kimmy was separated from her, Tonya panicked. Needing to get back to her without turning this into an actual fight, she shoved and checked people out of the way as she followed wherever she could see Kimmy’s bronzed skin or blonde hair stick out among the crowd.
“Kimmy! Kimmy, come to me!"
Kimmy tried to find her, but it didn't work. There was just too much confusion. Then, faced with a difficult situation, she fought. This was unusual, it was probably the roids, but she went all in and started pushing and punching, getting ugly and confused stares from the other dancers. Eventually, Tonya found me as the song ends and Kimmy was looking, well, disheveled. Her hair was tangled, her shirt's fabric broke and there was a massive tit only half covered by a push-up bra pointed at Tonya and the utterly shocked young man next to her. Also, Kimmy’s expression was downright dangerous.
Finally working her way towards her student, Tonya threw both her arms around her and started working to cover her up.
“Kimmy, sweetheart! Are you okay? I didn't mean for you to get separated like that!"
Kimmy didn't react at first, but she didn't seem too shocked. As they went back to the quieter part, Tonya could see that she was shivering, but from excitement more than from fear.
Also, the shirt was fucked. There's no way that thing was ever going to work again.
Tonya embraced her and she felt the push of her strength against her body.
"Come on, let's get you out of here.”, she said, her mouth just next to Kimmy’s ear and her arms around her. She started to gently lead her back towards the wall, where people began to step aside to make room for them.
Kimmy followed her, completely entranced. Once they were in a quieter place, she recovered a bit and said:
“Wow ... Wow ... That was like ...wow! I like, never ... Wow!"
The bimbo finally noticed the broken shirt and tore it off without much thinking.
Tonya looked at her with a bit of surprise and a lot of excitement.
“So you *did* end up enjoying yourself!"
"Like, yeah. Yeah! This is like ... so much ... But I like ... kinda get it? I guess? Like, can I like get back inside? With like a new shirt? And maybe ... I dunno like, a drink or something?"
"Ha! Of course, hun. The band should be taking a break here in a sec anyway. Follow me.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View