Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583219 Posts in 74271 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 03, 2024, 10:36:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 148852 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2021, 07:27:03 am »
Thank you all for your kind words!

Here's more.

"I like love it! You look like really kinda you know, tough and like awesome!"
They did a few warmup poses before hitting the camera.
Kimmy did her best to keep Tonya’s pace and to take the cues, adapting her position and stance to hers. Also, she tried not to look fierce. It tended to look kinda stupid.
Tonya cycled through her typical poses, trying to put extra little tweaks on them that Kimmy suggested. She even did a full crab flex with the bimbo girl’s suggestion of an ahegao face, though she made a note to double check that one before posting it.
“Babe”, she said after they got through a few pictures. “It's cool if you want to keep looking sexy like you've always been, but ... why don't you try a few pictures copying my style a bit. Look a little more ... serious? Or tough? You know?”
Kimmy stared at her. This was the weirdest suggestion ever. Eventually, she tried it. It looked, well, odd. It was somewhere between awkward and psycho ex-girlfriend. Then, at last, she managed one that worked. The bimbo crossed her arms over her boobs, leaned against a doorframe and looked down at the camera, careful not to make her chin look odd. Then she did her best to look serious.
“Like so?"
"Hey, that's a good one! See, you can look tough too if you want!"
"Yeah, but like, I dunno. I'm like not sure ... Cos I like, you know, no one likes the girls that are like too, you know, tough ..."
"Yeah, that's cool. I just wanted to see how you looked with it. If you want to go on being your adorable sexy self, you won't hear me argue."
Kimmy looked crestfallen.
“Like, I didn't like want to annoy you. Sorry."
"Babe, please.” Tonya put a hand under the girl’s chin and kissed her. “You've been helping me a ton tonight. I'm just trying to do a little bit in exchange."
The bimbo answered the kiss and nodded:
“Yeah, I guess it's like, I dunno. I'm like still trying to like work this all out, you know?"
"It's okay. You're not gonna figure it out in one night. Just remember you're always the baddest babe in the room and you'll find what works for you."
"Thank you.” She embraced her teacher tightly. Then she let her go. “Should I stay for the night?
"You can stay if you want. We might be a little cramped in this bed, but I don't think I'll mind.” Tonya gave Kimmy’s butt a firm grasp.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2021, 07:27:03 am »

Offline Femmuclove

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2021, 12:37:48 am »
Would love to see Kimmy catch-up in size to Tonya and still be her shy self.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2021, 06:33:05 am »
That's definitely in the cards ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2021, 01:11:48 pm »
Kimmy was in. It was a bit weird that she couldn’t do her usual goodnight routine, but she guessed that it was worth it. In bed, she snuggled against Tonya and fell asleep soon after, completely exhausted and overwhelmed from the day.
As Tonya watched her quickly fall asleep, a sense of relief washed over her. It was nice to know that despite everything she hadn't managed to scare the girl off yet. Maybe this could really work. Arms around her lover’s shoulders, she eventually dozed off as well.

The end of the cycle went well. Kimmy had some significant gains after all, one could say that she was quite ripped now, but of course, she was still some time away from getting big. Tonya noticed a slight change, though: she was still dressing like a bimbo, but lately, she’d been adding some more elements that went with the heavier stuff she’d been subjected to. It was not always pink, all the time now. She’d been wearing some band shirts lately, though one probably shouldn't question her on their greatest hits, and she developed a certain fondness for leather-look leggings. Also, the makeup could be a little more, well rock and roll, although it was very glam. It was still unmistakably her style, but it evolved a bit.
Now she was preparing for the bigger boobs, and that meant eating a little more (but not breaking diet, obviously) and readying a big bag of useful stuff.
Also, Kimmy had been watching her lover’s insta and posting supportive, though confused and weird comments. People were trying to make sense of them, but it was not meant to be.
Meanwhile, Tonya thanked her good luck that this surgery was going to happen during a bulking phase. She’d put on a bit more weight, though it hadn't yet affected her look much. What did affect her look were the further adjustments she’d made. She’d taken to wearing subtle makeup while she was out, much to Kimmy’s delight. She’d continued to experiment with her look outside of the gym, especially enjoying the way some heels made her calves pop, but her gym attire remained largely the same.
She’d gotten back into social media as well. Posting more often, maybe once a day, but making an effort to like and leave a motivating comment on all of Kimmy’s posts. And, of course, acknowledging her friend’s encouragement on her own.
Kimmy definitely loved Tonya’s changes and kept encouraging her. Of course, she only made suggestions when asked. Also, she’d shown her mentor a weird picture of her with that mask on. It was a strange look. Her lips were so big they filled out the mouth-hole completely and her eyes, which were heavily made up as always, looked very intense. It was a joke, of course.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2021, 09:11:09 pm »
Then, one morning, Kimmy gave her a call.
She picked up immediately when she saw who was calling.
“Yeah, babe? What's up?"
"Hi! It's like me! I'm like gonna pick you up for like, the boobs, you know. Are you like, ready? I'm like gonna be there in like an hour or so."
"Yeah, of course! I'm just getting ready over here. You can just let me know when you're getting near. You stoked for today?"
"Like totally! We're like gonna be like so sexy!"
Soon enough, Kimmy showed up at Tonya’s place and picked her up.
Then they left for a super high class clinic that was more like a hotel than a hospital.
The bimbo girl strutted in like she owned the place and got recognized by the lady at the reception.
“Good morning, Miss Douglas. So nice to have you here."
She smiled and greeted her too, apparently, her name was Danielle. Kimmy made a movement in Tonya’s direction:
“This is like my girlfriend Tonya, you know? She's like with me."
Tonya was suitably impressed as they walked in. She knew that hospitals like this existed, but it was a different experience inside one. She followed her student into the equally luxe reception room and gave a small smile and nod as Kimmy introduced her.
“Tonya Petrovich. I ... should be on the list with her”, she said, sort of at a loss.
The woman smiled:
“Of course. Welcome! If there's anything we can do for you, just let us know. Come with me, please.” And she led them to a suite. It was spacious and nice. There were two beds and every imaginable comfort. She handed Tonya a sheet with medical details to fill out, then said: “The doctor will be there in a moment. Just make yourself comfortable."
Kimmy nodded, thanked her and plopped herself on the bed:
“Are you like, okay?"
"Yeah, I'm good. It's not like I'm scared about the procedure or anything. It's just ... this is kinda your territory, you know? Still learning how to feel comfortable in a place like this."
"You like gotta try the beds. They're like amazing! You'll like be comfortable in no time!” Then Kimmy gave her a serious look. “And we're like together here and stuff. Cos I like, love you."
Tonya sighed and looked into those big beautiful eyes.
“Thanks, hun”, she said, taking her hand as she lay back on one of the beds. “And you're right, this is pretty comfortable."
The doctor soon appeared. He was tall, handsome and his hair was strategically graying so he looked even better. He greeted Tonya politely and Kimmy like an old friend, then sat down with them. “Good morning. I'm Doctor Rosman, and I'm looking forward to helping you achieve your dream look. So, how can I help you?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2021, 12:42:46 pm »
Kimmy nodded at Tonya and let her go first.
"Um. Hey. I'm Tonya.”, she said, nodding. “So, you know, Kimmy booked us in for bigger implants. I'm excited to go a bit larger, but I actually wanted to discuss how big with you before we got started. I haven't really settled on a size yet, and I thought you'd be able to offer some insight."
The doctor nodded and said:
“I will get you some sizers in a moment. This way, you'll be able to determine what you'll find most pleasing. We do have special implants for bodybuilders which take into account the wider backs, if you're interested."
Kimmy nodded:
“We're like, very interested, no? Also, if there's like anything else you like want to get looked after, it's like no problem."
An assistant brought a trolley full of implants and let the women handle them.
After a moment, Kimmy declared:
“Like, Doctor, I'd like to get mine like, maybe up to like 1,500 ccs, and I'd like to like get some expanders, if that's like okay with you. Oooh, and like don't forget like my lips and my cheeks. I like want them to look like, you know, good.” Then she looked at Tonya: “What do you like think? Should I like get my pussy plumped like a bit?"
Tonya blushed a bit at the bimbo’s openness to discuss these things.
“Uh, babe ...” she said quietly. “Like I said before, it's up to you. You shouldn't get stuff like this done trying to make other people happy. But you can get that procedure if you want it."
"But do you like, like the look?"
"Well, yes, I do..."
"Okay, then I'm like going to get it.” She turned to the doctor. “Like, make it big and juicy!"
The doctor didn’t bat an eye and said:
“Ms. Petrovich, if you want, we can try on the sizers now."
"Yes, sure. And thank you.” She stood up and readied herself. “I was thinking of 1,000 ccs, I'd just like a little confirmation first, you know?"
"Certainly.”
He helped her put the implant in her bra, of course adding the required volume to her already enlarged bust. Then they all got a good look.
"Hmm ...” Tonya looked herself over in the mirror. “Can I see how I look within 1,500 ccs?” she asked, and the doctor happily obliged. The musclewoman gave herself another look over. She was in love with the projection she was getting from these things, but she was not 100 percent sold. “What do you think, Kimmy? Are these blocking my pecs too much?"
"Like, I don't know. They're like amazing, and I love them. But, Doctor, could you like put them in like a little lower, so we can like see the top of her pecs, but like not so low so they like block her abs and stuff?
The doctor nodded.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2021, 04:33:37 pm »
"Bitchin'! As long as they're not blocking anything worth looking at, I think these are the perfect size. And we get to match”, Tonya said with a wink.
Kimmy smiled:
“Like, awesome!"
The doctor checked everything on his paperwork, then asked:
“I've got to ask: Any other requests?"
"Um, shoot. I didn't really think of anything else. I kinda like keeping my natty look aside from ... you know, the obvious.” Tonya turned to her lover. “I mean, you're buying. Is there anything you'd have me do? I guess a little help with the lips wouldn't be so bad ..."
"Sure! But like just a little for her. Nothing like mine, cos we'd like be confusing, you know?”
Then the bimbo thought about it for a moment and asked: “Do you like want to like get something like pierced? Cos I've like seen a lot of rock music girls and they like got that?"
Tonya blushed a bit.
“Yeah, actually, Doc, um ... is there any way you could ... do my clit?"
"Of course.” He let her pick the style she wanted.
Now that everything was decided, the whole procedure started. It was all very structured and there were a lot of checks to make sure everything was done correctly. When the moment came to take the jump and be put to sleep, Kimmy held Tonya’s hand.
“I like, love you ..."
Tonya took the girl’s hand in hers.
“Love you too, hun. See you in a minute.” The anesthetic was working on her quicker than she'd thought, and she was out like a light.

She awoke way later, tired and feeling, well, busted. It took a moment to recover her bearings, then she looked for Kimmy.
The girl was back at the room, in her bed. That was good.
Tonya was only just coming to and didn't had a chance to take everything in yet.
Kimmy mumbled:
“Are you like, okay?"
"Pretty sure”, she said groggily. “Little sore, but I'm awake."
"Like, me too. But we're like going to be like so ...” She drifted off again.
"Yeah, totally.” Tonya giggled briefly. “Like so ... like ...” Her brain just wouldn't put the words in the right order.
It took a lot of time for her to get clear again, but by the evening, she was quite awake and relaxed again.
They got some food, which was mostly thin and proteiny, but then, they could take a vague look at themselves and talk a little.
"So ... how many times have you gone through something like this?” Tonya asked as she slowly fed myself, not used to working around the extra mass on her chest.
"Uh, like, twice for the boobs, once for the pussy, once for the lips, once for the nose, but like only a little, and yeah, that like kinda covers it."
Then she looked at the massive bandage on Tonya’s chest:
“They like look really big. I kinda like that!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2021, 03:16:57 pm »
Tonya examined herself as the girl commented on her. It felt different actually seeing them on her, but she couldn't wait to see the finished result when the bandages came off.
“You're looking pretty stacked yourself”, she said. While Kimmy was still buff by any normal standard, her comparatively smaller stature only made her implants look bigger.
"I like know, right? And like, the lips, they like feel like so big!” She gave them a tentative lick. They were really obscenely fat. It was a bit of a wonder she still could get her tongue over those. “Like, imagine what they'll like feel on your like ... you know, thingy ..."
Kimmy grinned. It looked odd. Those lips would have to settle for a bit. “How about like yours? Is it like a good size and stuff?"
Tonya took another look at herself in the mirror. They looked good. They were a little puffy still, giving them a bit of an automatic pout similar to Kimmy’s lips before this surgery, but once the swelling went down, hopefully they would look full but natural.
“I'm gonna have to give it a bit, but it looks promising. I'll have to return the favor once I'm feeling good again.”, she said with a wink.
"Ooh ... like, definitely ..."
A few days later, it was time to get a good look at the changes. They’d been getting pampered here, although the menu was strictly fitting to the bodybuilding diet. It was a little sad they were here to recover, because it definitely was hotel standard around here. Anyway, the doctor came in and offered to do the check up on Tonya first.
He helped Tonya to get up and removed the bandages carefully. Kimmy watched intently. How do they look?
Even on Tonya’s body, their size was undeniable. Thanks to her low fat levels, they managed to achieve that bolt-on look, as they stood out nearly completely separate from the muscle on her body. But, as promised, they were out of the way. They hung low on my chest, her pecs remained prominent and powerful in the center. “Wow... you do some great work, doc!"
"Thank you. It was a pleasure working on you. Your skin has great elasticity and it's good to know you'll keep fit. You should keep massaging them daily for the next months, but I assume this won't be a problem. Also, be careful with training your pectorals. I would recommend skipping exercises for at least a month."
"Now, let's take a look at the piercing ..."
Here, things were easier, but using a mirror and working around Tonya’s tits, she could get a good look.
The piercing went perfectly as well. She opted for a simple subtle ring, and it dangles from the tip of her swollen clit. It was still very sore, obviously, but that should fade rather quickly.
Kimmy glanced at it:
“Wow! That looks like ... kinda cute. I kinda can't wait to give that little thing a lick!"
Tonya blushed fiercely at that.
“Down, girl”, she said, half-jokingly. “Even if this were the time and place this thing is gonna need some time before it's ready for that."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2021, 07:23:32 pm »
The bimbo girl pouted and waited for the doctor to unpack her boobs. “Oooh ...” They were huge. Like big, round and so obviously fake, it was really hard to ignore. They formed a tight cleavage even like this, and they projected from her chest like two balls stuffed under her skin. To Tonya’s surprise, her nipples were not stretched, but instead looked remarkably pert and pointy.
Kimmy licked her oversized lips and grinned stupidly:
“They're like ... perfect! What do you like, think?"
"I am inclined to agree”, she said, still taking in the combination of sheer size and the fact that they remained cute and perky. “I thought they knocked it out of the park with mine, but damn."
"I like asked the doctor to like do my nipples so they're like always kinda like this cos I thought like it would like be a surprise and stuff ..."
"Good call. These things are shaped perfectly.” The big bodybuilder had a brief flashback to a time when she would have called fake tits like these pointless and gross, but now she could hardly take her eyes off those nearly spherical breasts.
Kimmy looked relieved:
“I'm glad you like, like them. Cos I was like coming up with like this on my own without like telling you ... But yeah, surprise!"
"Look at you, making the big decisions for yourself. I lean in and give you a peck on the cheek. Good on you, sweetheart. You made the right call."
Kimmy blushed and smiled and was short of breath for a moment, then she calmed down. The doctor waited for everything to be back to normal, then removed the bandage from Kimmy’s crotch. The girl asked:
“How is it? Is it like like you like it?”
Her pussy lips were now rather full and plump, with her clit mostly covered. It was a weird mixture of Barbie-style cleanliness and intense sexuality.
"Wow. It's so ... clean. I don't think I've ever really seen one like this before. But it's, like perfectly you. And I love it."
Kimmy was incredibly happy and would have embraced Tonya if it weren't such a bad idea.
“Awesome! I like totally love this!"
Eventually, everything was packed up again and they went back to resting. Soon enough, though, the staff let them leave and Kimmy brought Tonya back to her house. It did take a moment to adjust the position in the car to the huge tits on Kimmy’s chest, but that was the least challenge. Once there, Kimmy asked her:
“So do we like see each other tomorrow for like, training?"
"Hmm ... the doctor said we should be good as long as we don't overwork ourselves. So we're gonna take it easy for a bit. But yeah, we'll be back in the gym tomorrow."
"Cool! I'm like going to get us some outfits if you like want."
"Ah shit.”, Tonya muttered. She hadn't even thought about fitting into her clothes with these new tits. “Yeah, I think I'm gonna need some help with that. Thanks, Kimmy."
"Got it! I'll like get you some stuff!”
Then she drove off.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2021, 08:49:32 am »
The next day at the gym, the bimbo girl awaited her mentor, already prepared. Her new outfit was fitting. Tightly. It was a pink and black leotard, made of sheer black fabric with a pink star embroidered on it. The lines of the star extended all over the item, covering the strategic parts as good as they could. Still neither her nipples nor her plump pussy could in any way be hidden. She was also wearing brand new weightlifting shoes in the same style and had her hair braided into a circle around her head. The other people at the gym couldn't help but stare. The girl didn't care, she had eyes only for her idol. After all, she had the clothes delivered to Tonya’s place early that morning, so she had time to style herself the way she wanted.
"Hi, Tonya. Did you like, get the stuff?"
"Yep! How do I look?” She was decked out in a dark purple sports bra that was practically plastered to her chest, leaving her abs and a little bit of underboob exposed, but only if one went looking for it. Along with the rest of her upper body if course. The back was just a mess of straps that criss-cross her back, giving anyone who cared to look an unobserved view.
Her legs are covered by a pair of leggings just as tight as Kimmy’s choice of clothing. Every striation in her legs could be seen, and her clit was tenting the crotch tightly, though anyone not looking closely would overlook it. She was also sporting matching shoes and lifting gloves.
“Looking good, girl!” She called out from across the gym. “Really feeling this new bod, huh?"
"I like love it! And you like look like, you know, gorgeous!"    
Kimmy ran towards her and embraced her, her boobs mashing into Tonya’s.
"Oof!” The girl impacted a bit hard and knocked her off balance for a moment. “Easy, hun. Still don't really know your own strength.” The big woman hugged her back, enjoying the feeling of their new fake tits mashing together. “Doesn't stop you from being fine as fuck, though!"
The bimbo grinned.
“Like totally!” She released her lover a bit, then asked: “Like, what do we like do today? And like do we like get the innerctions again?"
"Not quite. We're gonna be off those for a bit. Our bodies need time to recover. I know the golden rule of lifting is to avoid cardio like the plague ... but it might be worth it to do some as a warmup today. Then we'll see about weights."
Kimmy nodded. “Like, got it!"
She headed for the bikes and climbed on one, careful with her boobs and her pussy. Then she started, hitting a rather fast and steady rhythm soon enough.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2021, 08:07:48 am »
I would love too see one of Kimmy's ex boyfriend's reaction to her transformation.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2021, 11:00:43 am »
That would be cool, yes.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2021, 12:21:11 pm »
Tonya got up on one next to her. It took her a while to get comfortable, but eventually she started working with it. “Damn. Been a while since you've worked out over here, huh?"
"Yeah, like totally. It's just like so weird. There's like so many dudes now and they're like all looking at us."
"Is that a problem? You've always like guys looking at you, right?"
"Uh-huh. Sure, but there's like, more of them now? It's like, like you know, they like just walk like around to look. I'd like totally give them like a bit of a like show, but I'm like not sure whether you like that."
"Heh. Hard to tell whether they're admiring or afraid sometimes And geez, I don't care if you show off. You're not gonna go run off me with any of these dicks, are you?"
"Like, nah? Why? I just like, kinda love their looks, like you know?"
To underline the point, she shot a scorching hot look at one of the passers-by and lifted her butt from the saddle, letting her boobs dangle down for a bit. She parted her lips slightly, wiggled my butt and bent over to give Tonya a long, passionate kiss. Poor guy.
Tonya was amazed and turned on by Kimmy’s command of the room. The girl bringing her into the act certainly doesn't hurt. She responded with a gentle smack on the ass.
“That's what I like to see out of you! With those looks you could make any man in this room do whatever your want. Plus a few of the women. You worked hard for that bod, so if you want to show it off, show it off!”, she said as she leaned straight up on her bike and hit a most muscular pose.
Kimmy grinned and caressed her biceps and cheek. Out of the corner of Tonya’s eye, she could see just how horny that guy was.
After turning on the guy, Kimmy continued her workout, pushing herself hard despite this being only cardio. Tonya could tell that all the previous cardio work she did before going for bodybuilding with her mentor was paying off.
As they wound it down, Kimmy’s phone received a barrage of messages. She waited until they were done, wiped the sweat off her face and looked at it.
“Oh ... I like kinda forgot about all the others and stuff. They like don't even know what we like did. What do you like say, should I like send them like a picture?"
Tonya was able to keep pace with her, but only just. Her training had been almost solely focused on size and power, with little emphasis on stamina. She was able to power through the sprinting sections impressively, but her stamina was beginning to fade near the end. She stepped off of the bike and wiped it off when Kimmy asked her question.

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2021, 07:43:32 pm »
Amazing. Love Kimmys clueless approach to events. As long as everything works out for the best she continues to baffle the world ( Tonyas) around her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2021, 09:16:03 pm »
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it. She's great fun to write!

“Oh, you mean your friends? And the boob job? Hell yeah, why wouldn't we show off?"
"Like, awesome!” The bimbo put her arm around her back and lifted the phone, pouting at it, boobs on full display. Her chest and forehead were sweaty and she looked slightly flushed, but in a good way.
Tonya was wet with sweat from the workout, giving her skin an appealing sheen. She gave her chest a little flex and smirked confidently at the camera.
The camera took the picture, Kimmy took another one, and another one, switching her expressions slightly, with a smirk, a wink and so on. Then she showed her teacher the pictures:
“Like Tonya, you're like so sexy on those pictures. I like wanna kiss you like, right here!"
The big woman stuck primarily to her bodybuilding poses, testing out which ones best accentuate her new chest. She was definitely happy with the results as well.
“You're looking amazing yourself, Kimmy. And if you want to kiss me so bad, no one's gonna stop us.” She grabbed the bimbo by the hips and pulled her next to me, planting a kiss on her mouth in full view of the gym.
Tonya could see that the manager wasn't exactly happy about what they were doing, but for now, she was letting them have fun. Kimmy returned the kiss and it felt incredible to be so close. As they fooled around for a bit more, the messages piled up on the phone.
Eventually, Kimmy got to look at them and grinned:
“Like, wow! They're like all so into us! It's like ... you know, like viral, I guess. Kinda."
Then she got more messages. It took quite a while to sort out. She was completely submerged and forgot all around her.
"Good. Let ‘em admire”, Tonya said. She grabbed her by the hip again as she walked her student to the locker room. She knew she wouldn't mind the idea of going viral anymore. She walked with Kimmy but she could see she was just kind of going along on instinct by the way her eyes were glued to her phone. Tonya left her be as she get changed back into her street clothes, only to turn around and see she’d only gotten her top off by the time she finished.
“Hey. Kimmy. Wake up, girl.” She clapped her hands to get the girl’s attention.
"Uh, like what? I take a moment to realize what is going on and smile awkwardly: Like, are we like done already?"
"Yeah. We need to keep it short until we're fully healed. Tomorrow we'll do some proper lifting What's going on with your phone that's got you turned into a zombie?"
"Oh, like, I dunno. I got like invited to a party with like some like famous people, I guess. They're like you know, really you know like famous."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View