⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy opened wide, but Tonya's cocks were too thick and she couldn't get them out at the same time. Now the bimbo's tongue lolled around pointlessly and she gargled as she felt her lover's uber-cocks overwhelm her throat.
"Haaalp!"
Tonya enjoyed the sensation for just a few seconds. The feeling of Kimmy's throat stretching around her two cockheads was almost impossibly tight. She flexed her dicks, causing their heads to swell thicker for just a moment. But that in itself squeezed the first thick load of precum out of her. It shot through Tonya and out through Kimmy's mouth, splattering all over the wall behind her. She was aware enough to pull back a bit as that happened.
"Sorry, babe. Think you can take the big finish?"
"Glargh!"
Kimmy squeezed her tight.
Tonya thrust into her one more time, then exploded. Thick, potent cum flooded Kimmy's body, quickly filling her like she was used to from her, then just as quickly going beyond that. She shuddered and grunted next to Kimmy's head with every copious load, jaw hanging open and gripped on the bimbo as tight as ever. As her orgasm seemed to go on, and on, and on, her cobblestone midsection swelled outward and into her as Tonya filled her to capacity.
"Aaaah ..."
Kimmy struggled to deal with these masses of cum, it was incredible. Her nipples blew thick globs of milk on the sides of her nipple-cocks. Her belly swelled up until she looked as if she were nine months pregnant with Tonya's cum.
She groaned and seemed to explode, but Kimmy clung tightly to her massive body and let her ride it out.
It felt like an eternity for both of them, but eventually she ran dry. Tonya simply collapsed, supporting enough of her weight that she didn't squish her lover, but still allowing her weight to rest against her. The big woman panted quietly. Her nipples and cocks remained buried inside Kimmy, occasionally twitching with pleasure.
Kimmy kissed her face and her neck, her whole body just overloaded under her. It took a while for her to even get what just happened, but once she did, she smiled.
"That was like ... I dunno ... like, you know ... you, no?"
Tonya broke into a grin after deciphering the girl's sentence. She caressed her head and kissed her back. Not forcefully and passionately, but softly and lovingly.
"Well, that's the hope, at least. I'm just happy to see that you were able to take the whole thing."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Uh ... I ... I like kinda did and like didn't, no? Cos it like got stuck?"
"Yeah, there's that ... Hmm. Guess we'll have to get creative if we want to go back to doing that again ... But on the other hand!" Tonya gave Kimmy swollen belly a gentle pat. "You're surprisingly durable over here!"
Kimmy stared at it and groaned.
"Wow ... what like happened? Why am I like round?"
"Why do you think?", Tonya asked, beaming with pride. She took a moment to think of how best to explain it. She decided to keep it simple, and just sort of reach down and grab the base of her cock. "I, uh ... I filled you up."
Kimmy tried to get up and felt Tonya's cum slosh around inside of her.
"Oooh ... That's like ... so much!"
She rolled on her side and slowly managed to get on all fours. Then she got on her knees and caressed that ball of stretched muscle skin.
"It's like sooo warm and stuff!"
Tonya grinned and joined her in the gentle rubbing of her abdomen. It looked like almost like Kimmy got a roid gut of her own. Either that or she was heavily pregnant. Tonya quickly realized that this was a sight she could get used to.
"Yep. One thing that I specially requested, and I think the doc did a fantastic job. What do you think? Biggest she-bull in the world or what?"
"Like sooo much cum? Wow! I like love it! You like gotta like spray all that like all over me like next, you know? Like a hose?"
"Oh, fuck yeah." Tonya bit her lip as she pictured it. She'd seen some other cam models fake that sort of thing over the years ... To be able to actually cast Kimmy in her spunk, to be a fantasy come to life? Fucking amazing.
Kimmy rubbed her belly.
"And you're like really gonna get like bigger?"
Tonya grinned:
"I'm like gonna be like all tiny next to like you and stuff ..."
"That's the hope. The doc said there's no real way of predicting exactly what will happen, but we've got the general idea ... Stronger, more potent ..." Tonya gave her cocks a little hoist. "Basically, more man-like in every way. You don't have a problem with that, right?"
"As long as I can like cuddle against like your big chest and stuff, and you like fuck me good, then I'm like really happy, you know!"
"Hell yeah! You know that's all I want to give you. Love in every way I can give it!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Cool ..."
Kimmy crawled over to Tonya and climbed on her big chest.
"It's like ... sooo big, like everything."
She played with the huge woman'S nipple for a bit to get it longer.
Tonya wrapped her arms around her, hands resting on the bimbo's hips. Her nipple quickly stiffened and began to swell again. "Heh. I knew you'd be a fan of this one."
Kimmy licked it now, waiting for it to get really hard.
"You know, it's like tiny and big, like at the same time, you know?"
The girl pondered for a while, then added:
"Kinda like me, no?"
"Haha! Yep! Honestly, you described yourself so much better than I ever could!"
She placed a few more kisses along Kimmy's face.
Thanks to her teasing, Tonya's nipple was now fully erect and cock-sized again. It created a freaky dichotomy with the other half of her chest, where the nipple was still normal-sized. Well, normal sized on a pec as big as hers.
At Kimmy's prodding, it opened up a little bit. It didn't exactly gape like Kimmy'ss does, but there was an obvious opening, bigger than the slit on a cockhead.
Kimmy chuckled and said:
"Wow ... It's like, you know, like a surprise and stuff!"
She ran her tongue along its rim for a bit, then slipped the tip of her tongue into the hole.
"Do you like like that?"
"Huh. Surprise for me too. Not something I'd asked for, but I'm not complai-AY!"
Tonya yelped a bit as the tip of her lover's tongue darted in. Now that was sensitive. A little weird, maybe, but sensitive.
"Wow. Yeah, yeah I do", Tonya said with a laugh.
Kimmy sucked on it for a bit, then went in again. Carefully.
She explorde it, she didn't want to hurt Tonya but she wanted her lover to get horny.
The bimbo's tongue began exploring a bit deeper. Tonya's nipple pulsed with approval and Kimmy could hear a bit of raggedness in the huge woman's breath.
"Wow. Bigger fan of this than I thought, huh?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"It's like ... you know ... kinda like, you know, old times and stuff, no?"
Kimmy circled Tonya's nipple cock once more, then licked into it and plunged her tongue inside, getting it all excited.
It was an intense feeling. It didn't have all the little toys Kimmy's insides did, but it did grip surprisingly tightly, as if attempting to pull the bimbo's tongue further in. Tonya gave a few experimental flexes of her chest and found that she did have some degree of control of it. With some effort, she was able to flex the monstrous nipple in waves, making a massaging motion on Kimmy's tongue and creating a genuine pulling effect.
"Glaaargh ... Leggo! Leggo! Like ... no, no ... it's like ... nife, and ftuff!"
Kimmy closed her lips around the nipple and did what she could to make it even harder.
Tonya gently caressed her head, slowly running her hand along the girl's neck and down to her shoulder.
"Don't worry, babe. You know I'm not gonna hurt you." Tonya's breathing intensified as Kimmy continued to tease her. The girl could feel the hulking woman stiffening further in her mouth. Thin veins along her nipple began to inflate as it stiffened harder than it truly should be able to. Kimmy could swear it was as hard to manipulate as one of her cocks.
Good idea to mention those.
Kimmy reached down and gave the top one a slow rub.
Then she sucked harder on Tonya's nipple, literally hoovering on it to bring the big woman over the edge. She wrapped her lips around the spots on the areola.
"It'f like fooo cool that you're like, you know, like fooo big like there, you know?"
"Hell yeah", Tonya whispered breathily. Her other nipple-cock responded readily, swelling and stiffening to match the other. Kimmy could feel the warmth in her dick as blood began to pump into it again, slowly swelling it back to its full size as it began to rise up into the air.
"How does it feel to know you have all this? The biggest bitch of a bull in the world at your disposal?"
"Like ... it'f like ... the cravieft, no? Like way too big but like alfo like fuper great and ftuff! I like never like had like anyone like that big and ftuff, you know? Cos like not even like two guyf like are your five, no?"
Kimmy rubbed the top cock harder, her tiny hand barely able to grasp it.
It spread her fingers further apart as it grew harder, almost as if it were fighting back against her being able to grip it properly. The numerous veins writhed and pumped as it lurched taller with each of Tonya's heartbeats, until Kimmy was looking up to see its big purple cockhead.
At the same time, there was an audible gurgle and sloshing noise within Tonya. Her abs bulged forth slightly, almost imperceptibly. "Ah. Good timing. Looks like I'm ready for another round after all", Tonya said, grinning.
"What'f like happening?"
Kimmy tried to hold to the cock, then rubbing it against her chest. Then she gave up and started to work on the other one.
"Like I said, a bunch of my insides got rearranged to make all this work. And all that jizz has gotta be stored somewhere, right?" Tonya grinned wider and patted her abdominal wall. "Lucky for both of us, I can store up a bunch of that. Maybe even store up a few days' worth and give it to you real good sometimes."
The upper cock dripped a heavy drop off precum onto Kimmy's chest as she let it go, clearly approving of the attention. The second schlong finally began to stir as the girl started to play with it.
"Huh. Didn't know they operated separately either. That's neat."
Kimmy massaged the glob of precum into her boobs until they were all sticky and ready.
Then Kimmy arranged Tonya's dicks next to each other and squeezed them both between her tits. She also rubbed her hands along the massive woman's lengths and went all the way down to Tonya's pussy.
There, she caressed Tonya's lips, then went all the way back up.
At the same time, she sank her tongue deep into Tonya's nipple, wondering what'd happen.
"Wow ..."
As Kimmy began to push her further, truly tending to every part of her, she could feel another trickle of thick pre splashing against her chest. Then a little more than a trickle. Both dicks were dripping like broken water fountains, quickly slicking both themselves and Kimmy's chest in secretions.
"Keep teasing me and you're gonna see what that cumshot looks like from the other side", Tonya groaned and her voice dropped back into its deeper register.
"I'm still super fuckin' sensitive after cumming once."
Kimmy rubbed them more intensely now, while her clit touched Tonya's cunt-lips.
"Like, you can like totally like fplat like it all like on me and ftuff ... I like gotta like fee that ..."
Kimmy could feel Tonya's nipples tense further. The one in her mouth felt like it was knocking against wherever it could reach as it spasmed in pleasure. "Careful. There's more than one place I can-" She grunted in ecstacy. Simultaneously Kimmy felt some hot, thick liquid fill her mouth. Not a huge amount that she couldn't deal with, but a heavy splash."
She sucked it down eagerly, grinning with her fat lips.
"Wow ... It's like tasty!"
At the same time, she ran her hands over Tonya's cocks and rubbed her muscles against them. At the same time, her clit sank into the huge woman's cunt.
"Like wow ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Unf!" Tonya tensed all over as she felt Kimmy's appendage enter her. More juices shot from her nipple into Kimmy's mouth, and from the opposite nipple as well. She grabbed her free nipple and jerked herself, the liquid spraying in a jet rather than in spurts like it was shooting from a true cock.
Meanwhile, her pussy clenched against Kimmy with controlled waves, as if she'd been practicing her control over the walls down there.
"Uuuuh ..."
Kimmy moaned happily as she felt Tonya pump her.
Well, no time like the present! She rubbed the huge woman's cocks intensely now, her body slick with Tonya's juices.
"Like, I'm like gonna like make you like blow like me all over, no?"
"Ung. Careful what you wish for." Tonya rocked her hips in place, both riding Kimmy's clit and sliding her cocks back and forth in the girl's grip. Kimmy could see the veins on Tonya's cock twitching and the heads thumping in rhythm.
"Won't be long", she growled in pleasure. "Get ready, point 'em where you want it."
Kimmy directed them against her chest, bracing herself and grinning.
"Bring it like and stuff!"
The force of the first load was almost like a punch in the bimbo's chin. Tonya roared with pleasure and a flood of splooge splatteeds up into her face, then dripped and rained across her chest. Tonya kept thrusting against her, shoving the length of Kimmy's clit inside her and pulling her cockheads back slightly. A couple of cumshots was all it took to paint the upper half of Kimmy's chest white.
The bimbo stared at the sheer power and grinned stupidly. Her hands ran through the thick gunk and she pulled it off herself.
"Like ... wow, you know? Like ... I like never like got like soooo much of that cum like on me ... Wow ..."
A couple more comparatively weak spurts sprayed out, shooting thick droplets across Kimmy's abs and thighs.
"Ungh. Yeah. Like I said ... Production's in overdrive now. And plenty of room to save it up. Give me enough time to get pent up and I could probably paint your head to toe."
"Cool ... We like gotta try this like soon. But like, maybe like not like just like here, cos we like gotta like be careful we like not make like the whole place like sticky. How like about the bathroom?"
Then Kimmy thought about it some more and grinned:
"I like wonder what happens if you like fill up like Lindsey, cos she's like all swelly."
"Yeah. Somewhere where it wouldn't be a pain in the ass to clean. Bathroom's a good idea. Or by a pool, maybe, if we can find one private enough."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya grinned at the mental image of herself with Lindsey, the two tree trunk cocks stretching out her belly cartoonishly, then the end result with her lying on a bean bag chair of a gut. "Naughty, naughty girl. I like the way you think. What do you say? You want to swear to a few days of abstinence and see how much I can really pack?"
Kimmy ran her fingers along Tonya's cocks.
"I dunno if I like wanna like not get like fucked for like soooo long, no?"
"Yeah, that's the bitch of it. It'd be tough for me too. So ... Hell, let's enjoy this for what it's worth, huh?"
The bimbo clapped her very sticky hands:
"Yay!"
Tonya wiped Kimmy's chin clean of juices and leaned into kiss her softly and lovingly.

Several weeks go by as they adapted to the changes resulting from Tonya's newly rewired hormone system. They went about their lives as normally as possible, which was easy for the most part. As time went on though, little changes required adjustments here and there. There were a few changes that weren't expected, but were very welcome, especially around Tonya's head. Her jawline began hardening and taking on more of a square, lantern-jawed shape, along with her neck thickening and spreading out more. It was actually getting to be a bit of a pain. She made a mental note to start investing in those flexibility lessons Kimmy had mentioned before.
Then there were the obvious changes. She added another inch in height in less than a month, meaning Kimmy had to well and truly look up at her now. She rededicated herself to the gym as well, resulting in more of a taut, defined look closer to her contest appearance as she started to bulk up. The one exception being her gut, which at times took on the bloated roidgut look if she let herself get too pent up.
Kimmy was a bit confused by it, and the extra masculinity was a little threatening to her at first. On the other hand, she felt protected when being with Tonya and she loved being held in those strong arms. Finally, she did like doing girly stuff with Tonya too. She just adjusted to it slowly.
Also, she worked hard to make Tonya look good. She spent a lot of time fitting her new outfits and she provided the huge woman with an extensive wardrobe, both to make her look bigger and even more massive, or to make her look more normal and professional.
She also relentlessly bimboed herself up even more next to Tonya. Thanks to her absurd heels, she happened to be taller than her lover in public, but somehow, people no longer noticed it because of Tonya's sheer enormity.
Let's also not forget that she went crazy in the kitchen. She wanted Tonya to be gigantic, so she cooked like a madwoman, constantly providing her with delicious protein.

The two of them were just finishing a workout session. Tonya racked her barbell on the bench press and sat up to wipe the sweat from her face.
"And that's five", Tonya grunted as she righted herself and gave herself a quick look in the mirror. She was enjoying this new mass herself, of course. Being bigger than ever was just as thrilling as it always had been.
"Hey Kimmy", she said, turning to face her. "When's the last time you've been to, like, a fancy party?"
"Uh ... Like ... I kinda don't like remember and stuff? Maybe like Kiki's? It's like a long time ago and stuff!"
"Nah, that's, like, rich people fancy, but I'm talking fancy fancy. You know, like ball gowns and big formal dances and that sort of thing. You ever have to do something like that growing up?"
Kimmy shrugged.
"Like ... I like had like my communion thing and stuff, but I was way little back then."
She thought about it:
"Is it like one of those like Disney princess things and stuff? Cos I like never like had like one of those and it's like way cute!"
Tonya snickered quietly. "Kinda, I guess." She stood up and continued to mop herself off as she stepped closer to Kimmy.
"My point being, we've got an invite to some big get-together. Apparently, some kind of tradition for the school. They do a big dance with a bunch of students and faculty. School spirit sort of thing. And then the students use it as an excuse to party afterwards, of course."
And the faculty used it as a way to beg for donations. At least that's what she'd figured. That was the only reason she could think she'd get an invite, because they could smell the money on her.
"Anyway, if it sounded like something that was fun to you, I'm down to go check it out."
Kimmy clapped her hands eagerly:
"That sounds like soooo cool. It's like ... We like gotta like figure out like what to like wear and stuff! You like gotta tell me like everything!"
"All right, let me go grab the info. Maybe you can go ahead and heat dinner up in the meantime? I know I'm gonna be starving after that workout."
"Like way ahead of you and stuff: I like made a slow cooky thingie and it like cooked like real slow and it's like already like ready and it's like gonna be like ready for like when you're like ready and stuff. Cos it's like real slow, you know?"
Tonya laughed again and pulled her into a hug, her forehead pressed against Kimmy's.
"Smart thinking, baby girl. Give me two minutes and I'll meet you in the kitchen."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

A short bit later Tonya was back to join Kimmy, wearing the same gym shorts she had been sporting earlier and a tank top that barely kept her decent. She sat down at the dining table with a paper invitation in hand.
"Okay, so it says for the dance itself, they're enforcing formal wear ... Pretty sure that means I've got to wear a proper suit, and you'll need a fancy dress. Also, we need to wear some kind of mask. Keeping with the spirit of the season, I guess."
"Ooh ... So it's like for Halloween and stuff?"
"Kinda sorta. Apparently, it started out as a masquerade ball, but people have gotten creative over the time."
Tonya turned the invitation over to show it to Kimmy. It was decorated with a photo of a man and woman in masquerade masks. The woman's was the classic domino style, only going down to the nose, with thick feathers springing up above her forehead. The man's was rectangular with a pointed chin, covering his whole face.
"This is what a lot of the old-fashioned types will be wearing, but apparently you can do whatever you want as long as you're wearing a mask of some kind."
"I think I can like do that. Sooo, you wanna like have like a suit or like something else or something?"
"What else is there? I mean ..." Tonya chuckled to herself as she drew up a mental picture. "It would be fun for me to go out there in a dress, right? Imagine the reaction from people!"
""Yeah ... I can like see that and stuff. I'm like gonna make you a suit. Is there like a style you want?"
"Hmm. Yeah, probably for the best. I ... Man, I want to help give you some direction but I don't know shit about fashion. Is there anything that, like, new and 'in' right now?"
"Uh ... Like with your size, I can like do an Italian suit or something. But I like could like also do like some weird stuff and thing."
Then Kimmy thought about it some more and said:
"Wait. Like no. Cos you're like sooo big, so making it like crazy would like not work, cos it would like be too much."
Tonya smiled.
"Wait, what? Me, too big for something? Imagine that?", she grinned and rolled her shoulders a bit, revelling in the praise.
"Hmm. Maybe a ballgown or something after all? That way we don't have to worry about stuffing me into pants, and you can, like, leave my shoulders and some of my chest exposed. I'm happy to have the opportunity to show off."
"I'll like have to think about it, you know?"
Kimmy got her sketchpad and started drawing.
"Oh! Bringing out the big guns for this project." Tonya continued to grin excitedly and scootched herself closer to Kimmy. She could feel the energy radiating off of the bimbo as she focused. "What do you think? Anything spring to mind instantly?"
"Like, we're gonna like do like something like kinda spooky, no? Cos it's Halloween. But it's like not going to be like a costume ... And I like totally wanna like wear like a gown ... Unless you like get to wear one?"
Kimmy thought about it and sketched a set of dresses. They all had amazingly tight waists, but then she looked at Tonya and tried one that was more like a classic fifties robe.
"I like like that like already, you know?"
"Yeah, yeah. The super cinched look is perfect for you. Make sure to give me a little bit of an hourglass too! I've still got some curves to show off, after all." Tonya laughed quietly at her own joke and gestured to her body. She had something of a protruding set of hips thanks to the size of her legs. As far as her upper body, she had graduated from the coveted V-shape to something of a T-shape. But it was still curves in a sense.
"We could like do it like the other way too: I like get like a suit and you like get the dress ... And then we like switch like around during the party and stuff, no?"
Tonya gasped in delight. "Oh my God, that's so clever! We switch halfway through the evening and we could even make a little show out of it! Ooh, I love it! And I can't wait to see what you look like in a suit either."
"Then I'm like totally gonna like get it like this way. There's just like one thing ... You like gotta like tell me like how big you're like gonna get, cos I like gotta like head like for like a size and stuff, no?"
"Huh? Oh, right. Shit ... That's gonna take some doing, but I'll call up the doctor and figure it out. He'll probably have a better idea of how I'll look now that I've started growing."
Kimmy stared at her:
"Like just how big are you like gonna get?"
"When I did this, the doc said it was hard to predict, but ... Honestly, I don't know how much bigger I can get. Kinda running out of room on my body, ya know?" She laughed, a bit of sheepishness evident in it. "I think, hormones or no, I'm kind of approaching my 'final form,' so to speak."
Kimmy walked over to her and ran her fingers over her huge muscles.
"It's like ... you can like always like get bigger for me ..."
Kimmy squeezed Tonya's thick pecs and grinned:
"I kinda gotta say you like make me like wanna like also get like more stuff, you know?"
Tonya smiled back at her, rippling her chest beneath Kimmy's hands. "Happy to have your support. Don't you worry, I still want to get as big as I'm able. There may be a plateau I can't break one day, but I'm gonna try everything I can."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya's hand ran along Kimmy's body in return, tracing a path from her lats down to her hips. "And I'm all for you getting anything we want. So long as we plan for it. You can surprise me with the details as long as I can pay up front."
The girl blushed.
"I'm like sorry I like did that! I like didn't know, you know? But I like try to like do it like not again and like be like better, you know?"
"No, no." Tonya gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "No harm done in the end, right? I'm not mad or anything, just gotta make sure it doesn't happen again." She squeezed Kimmy in a reassuring hug.
She smiled and kissed her.
"So I'm like gonna like figure like everything out and then, I'll like ask you and stuff, and then I'll like be like kinda on your level and stuff, no?"
"On my level? You mean you're gonna shoot for the beefed up look too?"
Kimmy recoiled:
"Like ... no, no? I wouldn't like do that, no? Cos you're like sooo big and you're like the biggerest!"
She grinned sheepishly:
"But I like wanna like get like stretchier like on the mouth and stuff ... And like, you know, maybe like get like some more cool stuff, like, you remember like Neecol's tongue and stuff? Or something like that, no?"
"That's what I like to hear!", Tonya responded, absolutely beaming. She placed her hands under Kimmy's chin and gave her a few more kisses across her face.
"Man, you and I just keep getting better and better together, don't we?"
"That's like a cool thing, no? It's like kinda crazy ... I like looked at like our pictures from the start and I couldn't like believe we're like still like the same people, no?"
"Yeah, no joke ... To think we would have qualified as 'freaky' to most people back then ... Ha! Imagine how we both would have reacted if we could so how we'd look today!"
"Uh huh. I think I would have been like confused and kinda like maybe even grossed out. But ... I love it like now."
"Me too. It's kinda hard to explain exactly, but this just ... feels so much better than when I was concerned with what other people thought of me. And it's even better that I got to surround myself with people that love this body as much as I do!"
"That's like true. I'm like kinda happy we like got like all the other girls and stuff, no?"
"Yes, I am. And all of our friends. But I'm most happy for you." Tonya wrapped her arms around Kimmy again. No tight, squeezing embrace this time, just a gentle caress. "You were really the push I needed to get out of my rut and start building myself into the person I should be. And I'll always be grateful for that."
Kimmy blushed deeply.
"Yeah ... Like it's like okay. Cos you like saved me like from the nuns and stuff, so I like also like owe you like everything, you know?"
Tonya smiled back at her softly. "Yeah, well ... I guess that does count for something. I figure if we just go on loving each other, everything all works out in the end, huh?"
She smiled happily and covered her lover in kisses.

Over the next weeks Kimmy was horribly busy: She worked at the diner, she took care of Tonya's nutrition, she sewed like a madwoman and she also trained really hard.
Oh, and she really needed a lot of sex.
It was either a blessing or a curse, but Tonya was equally busy handling the family business around that time. However, as a rule, she was equally in need of relief when she got home and was always happy to provide it to her.
However, as the ball approached, she was getting ready and then asked Tonya to come and try the outfits.
"Uh, Tonya, you like got time to try on the suit and the dress?"
She set her phone aside after finishing a business call and turned to face her, smiling as she rose from her seat. "Absolutely! Come on, I can't wait to see what you've whipped up."
Kimmy took her hand and led Tonya to what had become her workshop. The mess was rather intimidating.
The bimbo smiled a little awkwardly and said:
"I like had like sooo much to do and I like couldn't like wait and like put everything away, but it's like ... here?"
Kimmy showed her two truly intimidating mannequins that mirrored Tonya's giant size. The first one was wearing a very formal deep blue suit that was simply huge. It also had a shirt with a stiff collar and was obviously not meant to be worn with a tie.
The second one was even more impressive. It was a classic ball gown, with a typical halterneck style, very 50ies. It was almost playful, if it weren't as huge. It also was in the same blue.
"Like, wanna try them on?"
Tonya took everything in as she looked through Kimmy's workshop. "No need to explain it, babe. I know better than to question an artist at work."
The huge woman was genuinely taken aback as she looked at the finished products. Both at the realization that Kimmy was actually able to find mannequins of this size, and at the handiwork that she'd put into both the outfits.
"Wow ... These look downright professional, hun. Damn right I wanna try them on! Help me into the suit?"
"Sure!"
Kimmy helped Tonya out of her clothes first, then carefully assisted her in putting the suit on. It was a tight fit, but not in a bad way. It was supposed to look good, even if it was a little tough.
Once Tonya was in, Kimmy helped her close all the buttons and asked:
"Sooo, like do you like it?"
It did look good. It was sleek, stylish, should blend in just fine with anyone else wearing a classy suit that evening. But at the same time, it hugged her the just right. Choice parts of her body, namely Tonya's upper legs and glutes, her chest and her arms, were hugged and framed perfectly by the material when she shifted in just the right way.
"Fuckin' perfect", she said as she checked out her reflection. "Have you done your own stuff yet? I'm stoked to see how we look together. Or would that be too much work to do us both right now?"
"Nah, that's like really no thing and stuff. I'll be like ready like in a moment!"
With these words, Kimmy disappeared behind a screen and got to work. After a bit, she came out and she was all smiles. It was an almost kitschy princess dress, with a very tight corset and cleavage that was maybe just a little too much. It was white and orange to contrast with the deep blue and Kimmy floated towards her lover with tiny steps. She had some long white opera gloves on and would radiate innocence if she didn't have boobs as big as her head.
"Do you like like it?"
Kimmy did a twirl, letting the dress fly a bit.
Tonya's first impression was surprise at the choice to not go with pink. But as she took in the whole of the outfit, it really did still encapsulate Kimmy. Perfectly complimenting the bimbo's outrageous figure while still capturing her unique, whimsical way of looking at things.
"I love it! Really went for Beauty and the Beast vibes for this one, huh? Gotta say, the dress really works on you."
Kimmy blushed happily.
"Thank you. That's like what I like wanted, no? I'm like glad you like it too. You know, I like thought about maybe like ackchully doing the like Beast suit too, cos it like would have really like showed off your calves and stuff, but I like didn't in the end cos I like didn't know you'd like like it, no?"
Tonya snickered a bit.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Yeah ... As fun as it is to show off, I still want to at least kinda fit in there. Besides, you do the whole showing skin thing so much better."
"Uh-huh. Also, you'd have looked like buff George Georgington. Which is like kinda weird, no?"
That one earned a guffaw from Tonya.
"God, now that would have been a statement! I know we want to turn heads, but people across the campus would have been making jokes about that one."
"We like shouldn't like do that then, no? I don't want my Tonya to be joked."
Kimmy kissed Tonya then did a little curtsy.
"Like ... should we like dance?"
"Certainly couldn't hurt things. Get a little practice in in these outfits." Tonya returned her curtsy with as an elegant of a bow as she knew how to do. She took the girl'S hand gently and paused in place.
"Uh ... So you lead, or ..."
Kimmy shrugged:
"I dunno. Normally, it's like the boys who do it, but since we're both not boys ... Uh ... but you're like the biggest girl and also like the cockest, I mean no boy like has one of these and you have like two ... So you like should, no?"
"Yeah. Somehow that all makes sense. Never actually done anything like this before, but here goes nothing ..."
Tonya took one hand of Kimmy's and placed the other on the girl'S waist, in the best imitation of the movies as she could muster. She began her best imitation of a box waltz, gently leading Kimmy around to a tune playing in her head. It was awkward, with lots of bumping into each other and a little stepping on each other's toes, but before long, she was no longer feeling awkward and began to laugh over it.
"I think tomorrow we dedicate a little time to practicing this."
"That like sounds like a good idea!"
Kimmy stopped and rubbed her toes against each other.
"You're like so strong, I like really gotta let me like, you know, fall in your arms and stuff ..."
The girl kissed her and asked:
"So, wanna like try the other one on too?"
"We'll get better. Not like I ever had a reason to practice this shit before. But you know me. When I decide I want to get good at something I go get it."
Tonya leaned and returned Kimmy's kisses happily, along with a reassuring pat on the shoulder.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Hell yeah, let's see what our quick change is gonna look like!"
It turned out it was not so quick after all. It was a lot of work and it'd need a bit of practice to pull off.
But in the end, it didn't look bad at all. The dress was rather cleverly cut, dealing with Tonya's belly without too much squeezing and creating a kind of cleavage from her pecs.
Once everything was in place, it looked nice, rather classy. Girly wouldn't work on her anymore.
Kimmy was obviously nervous the whole time. The suit was easy, this was hard.
"Like, is it like okay?"
It was nice. It complemented Tonya in its own way. Deep down she was worried that it would come out as a mother-of-the-bride dress, but it did a fantastic job of highlighting the best parts of her. It gave her a figure that wasn't inherently masculine or block, while still giving her a chance to flaunt those things she loved about herself. In particular she loved that her arms and back were truly on display for people to see.
"Wow. This is really a work of art, baby."
"Oof ... I'm like sooo happy it like worked out, no?"
Then Kimmy walked around her and asked:
"Like, wanna do a twirl?"
"Sure thing!", she said, taking a step away from her surroundings. She couldn't manage the grace Kimmy did, but she let her arms out to the side and spun quickly. The dress flipped up with the momentum and it felt silly to admit it to herself, but it did make her feel a little giddy.
"Wow ... That like really worked. Cool! Did you like feel it like on your dicks and stuff?"
"Yeah, I do. It's weird. I'm not exactly used to the feeling since it's kinda been a while since I've worn anything this loose and flowy." Tonya swished her hips and caused it to sway around a bit more. She was wearing some underwear Kimmy had found that did a good job of keeping them both under control, so she was not overly worried about them flopping free. But the feeling of the dress was just as she said. Not bad, but out of the ordinary for her.
"It must be like kinda weird to like have like two cocks, you know? I mean like, my clit is like really like long for a girl and stuff, but like having like sooo many big dicks ... It's like ... I wonder what it's like, you know?"
"It's ... I won't lie, it's weird. I had gotten used to having one after all this time, but now sometimes it can be like ... what's the word ... sensory overload down there. You know, like when there's too much going on at once and you can't focus. Pretty sure you can relate to that at least", Tonya said with a grin.
"Don't get me wrong though, it's fun and in totally happy I made the trade. Makes me feel like Hercules in its own funny way. But they do get in the way sometimes."
"I'm like gonna make you like some special underwear too, you know, just so you feel like more comfy, and stuff, okay?"
"Aww, babe. You're already doing so much right now." As much as Tonya did hate to admit it, even the best pair she had right now were tight and prone to letting things slipping around.
"Okay, fair, maybe I do need them, but don't overwork yourself, babe."
"Uh ... I'll like do my best. So, like wanna like see my suit?"
"Yes, of course! I can't wait!"
Kimmy disappeared behind the screen again, took off the dress and put it away. Then she slipped into something, fumbled for a bit, then came back out.
The suit was more of a female manager's power suit, with those long straight pants and an ultra-tight waist and broad shoulders, even though Kimmy obviously needed no padding. It was a three-piece and the jacket was tight over my breasts. The shirt was also made in the same way and she went for a loose bow tie, repeating the white and orange style.
She walked over to Tonya, swinging her hips as she did.
"What do you like think?"
Tonya looked her up and down happily. She had expected something resembling CEO Barbie when Kimmy said she was making herself a suit, and it worked well to keep their complimentary theme going. The natural, or more accurately supernatural hourglass that the suit cut was further accented by the way it clung tightly to her. And those broad shoulders truly did wonders to make her project a feeling of power. Tonya wouldn't be surprised in the slightest of some of the other folks in attendance weren't a little intimidated upon meeting her, though the color scheme might help combat that a bit.
"Looking sharp!", Tonya said, brimming with excitement. "I mean look at you! You look like you could fit in with the big executives in that outfit."
"Okay ... I like ... is that like a good thing?"
She posed a bit, her muscles straining the fabric a bit, but that was obviously accounted for.
"Hell yeah, it's a good thing! I figure you were shooting for a new look and damn have you pulled it off!" Tonya nodded her head approvingly as Kimmy showed off the suit.
Kimmy clapped her hands eagerly, then stopped herself and looked all steely eyed.
"Cool."
Then she pouted a bit and did a bow:
"Like, may I like have the next dance, miss?"
Tonya grinned and slowly fell into a curtsy, bowing her head to Kimmy.
"Why, it would be my honor", she said in as dainty a voice as she could muster.
Kimmy took her hand and led her into the dance. To Tonya's surprise, Kimmy seemed to basically know what she was doing. It was nothing fancy, but she carefully directed her through the steps, giving Tonya room to shine and even getting her to do a pirouette.
Once they were done, Kimmy bowed again and said:
For once, Tonya was happy to sit back and let Kimmy take control of the situation. At first it was surprising to her how fluidly the girl moved, and how easily she assisted her. She lost herself in it and just enjoyed the moment, until Kimmy brought her to a stop and she returned the girl's bow.
"Wow ... That was like fun!"
"Wow. Yeah, that was great. Shit, you're really good at that."
"Like ... no, no, I was like really bad at this ... But like ... it's been like really long, like I dunno, five years or so ... Like forever, no?"
Kimmy smiled, though.
"But I'm like happy you liked it!"
"Well, it certainly looked like you knew what you were doing to me! Damn better than when I lead. Did you have to, like, take classes on that growing up or something?"
"Yeah. My dad like wanted this cos he like thought I'd like marry a politician or billionaire or a prince or something and he like thought I should like know like all those things and stuff."
She frowned.
"It was like really bad. It like took forever and it was like very, very strict and the man who like teached me was like really mean. Like meaner than the nuns and stuff!"
"Ugh. Yeah, sorry I asked. But, uh ... I mean, you obviously know your shit. If you can just lead me through the dances on the evening, or even just teach me a little bit of that, we'll be golden."
"Sure! With you, it's like, you know, all different and stuff. Cos you're like not mean. And that's like a good thing, you know?"
"Yeah! All easy, no stress." Tonya held her by the waist and gave her another kiss.

Soon enough, it was ball time. They took a cab there, no sense in risking any alcohol-related problems. The cabbie was suitably impressed by their looks and had a hard time concentrating on the road. They also had a rather massive suitcase with them to hold the reserve outfits.
Kimmy spent the afternoon doing last minute adjustments and draining Tonya's cocks as good as she could, while also emptying a lot of her milk into a gallon container of wonderful sweet fat and protein. Then they left.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The venue was the college's main aula, a massive gothic style hall. There were several attached rooms, each one with different styles of music and entertainment, there were several bars and it was already pretty full by the time they arrived.
Most people here were students and faculty, but there was also a fair share of alumni that came to network and to keep up with the news. Most people were well-dressed, only some of the students showed up messy or way too casual. Still, they both outdid the student portion of the guests significantly. The alumni were more up to their level.
Kimmy and Tonya made their entrance and the bodybuilder greeted a few colleagues and professors. Apparently, Kimmy's dad made a nice donation to the college and Tonya was well liked by the staff because of that.
Then they entered the main hall, just as the orchestra played a nice waltz to get everyone in the mood.
"Dang", Tonya said quietly as they entered. "I didn't even know that they had anything this fancy on campus." It only hit her just then that they were only just now doing what she had previously considered to be 'living the high life' as a couple. Sure, the yacht parties and clubbing were extravagantly expensive and flashy, but this definitely had a different feel to it.
Seeing as she didn't exactly go to finishing school and Kimmy was ... Kimmy, Tonya quietly hope they could get through to evening without any faux pas.
Everything was essentially as she expected it to be for a party of this type. Well-dressed valets taking their extra luggage from them when they entered and quiet violin music playing as they entered the main room ... It was very relaxing, to Tonya's surprise. One would think after months of dealing with gang negotiations, she would be a little more comfortable at a formal ball, but it was still somehow intimidating.
"What do you say?", Tonya asked as they walked arm-in-arm across the floor. "Want to go straight to dancing, or maybe go rub elbows with some people first?"
Kimmy smiled and took Tonya's hand:
"Like maybe dance a little and like then we like talk, okay?"
"Sounds perfect to me. Let's go!"
Tonya escorted her to the center of the floor, her in the navy suit and Kimmy in her bright orange dress. They grabbed more than a few eyes on the way there, and Tonya had to pause briefly once or twice to say hello to various people. Eventually they reached a somewhat empty spot, and Tonya stepped into position.
"Shall I?"
Kimmy nodded happily and gave her a beaming smile. Then she laid in her arms and let Tonya direct her over the dancefloor.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy did her best to make Tonya look good, taking care to follow her steps and gently correct any mistakes, but there shouldn't be too many. Also, she did the little things that spiced up the dance, the twirls and small steps, so Tonya looked even more powerful and in control.
The big woman led her through the dance as best as she was able with only a few days of practice. So still not professional-looking, but miles ahead of where she had been during their first try. Her focus was on not looking overly stiff or awkward, so as not to bring down Kimmy's performance, and whenever the bimbo threw in one of her flourishes, Tonya was quick to respond and accompany her.
Tonya pulled her in close after an especially impressive lift. "You're amazing, you know that?", she whispered in her ear.
"Like ... you too. I'm like just like doing the thing, no?"
Then she grinned.
"Also, you like totally make me like horny like again ..."
Kimmy danced around her quickly, then fell back into those mighty arms.
As they finished, some people stared at them, impressed by their looks and their performance. There were some people awkwardly clapping.
Kimmy kissed her and followed Tonya to meet some people.
The huge woman returned a kiss on her cheek and walked with her off the dance floor. Just outside of the center of the room, there was a small group of faculty members. Their age and perfectly pressed suits immediately set them apart from the rest of the crowd. The gentle raise of a hand was enough to pull her over to them.
"Miss Petrovich? Nice to finally meet you. Dean Ambrose." He extended his hand, which Tonya shook with a visible firmness, as if they had just finished striking a business deal.
"Hello! Good to meet you too. Yes, I'm Tanya Petrovich, and this is my fiancee, Kimmy Douglas."
"Like hi! I'm like Kimmy, and I'm like soooo happy to like be at your place which is like really like stylish and cool. It's like, you know, like in a movie, no?"
The girl was full of enthusiasm and naivete and she tried to not act dumb. It was difficult and she hoped it worked.
It took a moment for a reaction of any kind. It was subtle. The men were clearly practiced at maintaining poker faces, but there was something resembling amusement from the other two. The Dean, to his credit, seemed unfazed.
"Ah, yes, that name is quite familiar. I wish I had the opportunity to thank your father in person for his donation. Tell me, are you attending the university yourself?"
Kimmy made a dismissive gesture with her hand.
"Me? Like no, I'm like way too dumb for this. I like let the smart people like do the thing. I like cook like at a diner and stuff, that's like more like my thing. My dad, though, he was like really smart and stuff and my Tonya here, she's like awesome and buff and smart too. So I like got sooo many smart people like around. And you like too, no? Wow."
"That is, certainly, one way to put it", the dean answered. His two companions whispered quietly to each other.
"Well, if nothing else, I can definitely see the appeal!", Tonya answered, pulling Kimmy into a sidelong hold. "We've talked a lot about our future, and Kimmy definitely has homemaker aspirations. And I want to do everything I can to help make that possible for her. Doubly so since I've been trusted to take over her father's business."
The Dean nodded understandingly. "Indeed, a noble goal. So noble, in fact, that I wouldn't be asking you about donations if we weren't in serious need."
"Of course. Kimmy, hun, do you want to sit with us while we talk, or maybe go grab you and me some drinks real quick?"
"Like totally!" Kimmy looked at the gentlemen. "You like want me to like get you something too?"
They looked at each other and confered quietly. "Yes, thank you! We were all drinking the pinot grigio, I think we'd like some more of that."
Tonya gave her lover a gentle kiss on the cheek. "You know me, I'll go with whatever looks good."
"Got it!"
Kimmy fluttered away and returned soon enough with a tablet which she balanced skillfully on the tips of her fingers. The glasses were there and there was a glass of champagne for Tonya and a bright orange non-alcoholic beverage for herself. It had a peachy smell that was probably too intense, but that was just the way she liked it.
She served the drinks with a cutesy little bow and disposed of the tablet on a nearby table.
Then she smiled and waited to be addressed.
Tonya and the men were in the middle of a conversation.
"Yes, of course. The school has been great to me and of course I would love to give back. It's just a matter of how much I can make work."
Tonya caught Kimmy's eye as she returned and was pleasantly surprised at the return. "Oh, sweetie, thank you so much!"
They each took their drinks and Tonya raised her glass to them. "Well, of course, I'll need to talk to my accountant to see what can be moved around. And finishing my education comes first, of course."
"I understand completely", the dean said, raising his glass in turn. "May I keep in touch?"
"Of course." Tonya wrapped an arm around Kimmy. "I'll talk to you once I've had a chance to look things over, but for now we've got people to see and dances to dance."
"Of course. It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Douglas!"
Tonya pulled Kimmy into a hug again. "Damn. Nice little touch on that one, hun."
"It was like sooo cool to like be with all you smart guys and stuff. Love it!"
She gave them her most seductive look and then followed Tonya along.
Then she spotted Britney and Lindsey. She waved at them, then asked:
"Wanna like talk to them?"
Tonya gasped in delight. "Of course! Is there ever a bad time?"
It was a quick trip across the floor to them, and they spotted the couple partway across. Britney gave an excited wave and Lindsey squealed with delight.
"Oh my god, what's up, you two?", Lindsey shouted as they wrapped them into a hug.
Britney was wearing a very tight, almost leathery suit that highlighted her dominance. It had a high collar and despite not showing any cleavage, it suggested a tremendous sexiness. Lindsey, whose skin was starting to look really glossy from the ongoing treatment, was wearing a matching dress made of a deep red latex-look material. It was just as intense.
Britney grinned at Tonya:
"Wow. I thought I was intense, but you've gone way over the top ... I love it."
"You kidding? You two look like you could catch the attention of this whole room." She happily adjusted the lapels on her jacket, helping adjust the hang of the suit. Lindsey was clearly over the moon with both of them, as she could barely keep her eyes from pinging back and forth between both their bodies.
"So, what brings the two of you here? Just enjoying campus traditions or are you looking for something more fun?"
Britney chuckled:
"Both? I don't know what you too are up to, but we're certainly going to end up fucking some dudes in the attic later on."
She raised an eyebrow conspiratively:
"Also, if you need some cheap drinks, we really filled up our Lindsey here and she's got like a bunch of drinks right in her. That's what you get when you got a friend who's basically a rubberdoll, huh?"
"Wait, what?" Tonya looked at them disbelievingly, slowly clueing in as to what was happening.
"Shut up. So, uh ... If I wanted a drink how do you ... 'dispense' them?"
She grinned, then whispered:
"Either I just pull out a can for you, or you can drink ... straight from the tab."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Goddamn. And I thought I was hardcore." Tonya happily wrapped an arm around her waist. "You girls mind if I go with her and quench my thirst real quick?"
Kimmy shook her head:
"Like, no problem!"
Britney laughed:
"Damn, you're thirsty, girl! Go ahead!"
Lindsey took Tonya's hand and waited for her to lead her away. The big woman did notice her strange gait.
"Damn. She really did fill you to the brim, huh?", the bodybuilder asked as she walked alongside her. She had already quietly taken stock of the place, and caught sight of a back area that looked to be unoccupied. After having rounding a few corners, they reached a quiet hallway with no sight of anyone else.
"So, how exactly do you want to go about this?"
"Uh, want a can of beer or want a drink from that bag?"
She grinned:
"Or both, I don't care. I got enough for all of us."
"Of course I'm gonna drink right from the source! Who do you think you're talking to?" Tonya gleefully lifted her up onto her shoulders, holding her so her crotch was in her face and her back was resting against the wall.
"You need to do any adjusting there or do I just dive in?"
Lindsey giggled as Tonya lifted her, then reached inside her pussy and soon, a little tube hung out of it.
"Ready? I can let it flow as you like it!"
"Dang. This is one type of beer bong that's new to me!" Tonya happily wrapped her lips around the tube, burying her face in the girl's muff in the process.
Lindsey sighed, then let it flow. The beer was surprisingly cool, there was probably a thermos or something in there. She enjoyed Tonya's nose against her clit and flooded the big woman's mouth with it.
"Wow ... That's nice ... Fuck, Tonya, you're the craziest bitch I know ..."
Tonya took several long slow gulps, rubbing herself against Lindsey's lips as she did. Eventually though, she needed to come up for air, and she grinned widely up at her.
"And proud of it! Damn happy to have a bunch of girls like you to be freaky alongside me, too!"
"Oh yeah ... you wouldn't believe how good it feels, Tonya ... I'm so happy I went all in. And that stuff ... You wouldn't believe just how stretchy I got."
"Yeah? Want to give me an idea? Cuz I have some new upgrades too. The kind of stuff that may actually put you to the test."
"Girl, if you give me the time to get all that stuff out of me, I'm all yours!"
Just hearing that caused a twitch in Tonya's pants. She let her down gently onto the floor of the hallway. "Well, what are we waiting for then?"
Lindsey laughed and once Tonya put her down, she squatted down and started to extricate a load of stuff from her cunt. A lot of things really: Cans, two thermos, a few bags of coke and pills and a small bottle of champagne, wrapped in bubble wrap.
She grinned:
"Impressed?"
Tonya's eyes widened a bit. "Very. You really have developed that little talent of yours." She began to undo her pants and slipped them off. The special underwear Kimmy had managed to get for her had my equipment contained, but with a clear and obvious outline of her twin bulges. It was unmistakeable what was going on down there.
"You may actually be up to the challenge after all."
"Fuuuck ... What is that? What the fuck happened to you?"
"Turned myself into a science experiment. I think the results were pretty well worth it, wouldn't you?" Tonya palmed one bulge, then the other, hefting each of them and showing off their weight.
"What do you think? Still up for seeing just how stretchy you are? No shame in bailing."
"Nah! I got into this cos I love the pain, and I'm not gonna stop now, right? Stretch me like a condom, Tonya!"
Fortunately, Tonya was already well on her way to getting hard. She finished slipping out of her pants, and held Lindsey hovering just above her dicks, letting her get a good look at just how high up her torso they reached as they stiffened and rose up. God, they looked nearly as big around as her when put together. This was going to be mind-blowing for the both of them.
Tonya lifted her up higher, the tip of one of her cocks against her pussy and the other against her asshole. She let the weight of Lindsey's body push her down onto her, so that the entry hurt without outright splitting her in half.
"Gaaaah ... Fuuuck ... That's ... wow ... wow ... I'm ... I got this ... I ... waaah ... Fuuuck ..."
Her rubbery skin slipped over the cocks and Tonya could feel just how tight this was. It felt great, though. She clung to the big woman's arms as she slowly accepted a foot of cock, but then, the bodybuilder reached some resistance. Her holes were stretched to the limit, and she was in complete agonising bliss.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya breathed deeply as Lindsey slowly accepted more and more of her length. She was incredibly tight, but taking everything like a champ.
"Mmmph. You feel fucking amazing, but it feels like you might need a little help taking it!" Tonya grabbed her firmly by the hips, dragging her up along the length of her pricks again, then back down until she felt that resistance, pushing insistently against it.
"Gah ... Yeah, how's that feel? I know you love getting torn up inside like this."
"Glargh. Oh yeah ... this ... this is great. Please. I want to see your cocks inside my tummy. Please!"
Lindsey reached towards the base of Tonya's shaft and squeezed it lustfully with both hands.
Lindsey bit her lip and did her best to squeeze that uber rod.
Tonya gripped her tightly and pushed her down more forcefully, beginning to throw mercy to the side. Her twin dicks began to force more and more of their length inside her, despite her body's resistance.
Lindsey grunted, then, as her cocks tented her midsection, she started rubbing them from the outside. Tonya felt her fingers danced on her cock through the thick skin.
"Ohhh .... Oh God ... They're soooo ... fucking ... biiiiig!"
"Mmmph, God you're so fucking fun!"
Seeing how well she was handling Tonya only encouraged to thrust deeper. Her cocks began to force themselves even further out, stretching her belly until her skin was wrapped tightly around them, the shape of the heads clearly visible against her skin.
"Fuuuck ... I ... I can feel them inside me ... They're sooo fucking ... huge ... Ooooh!"
She was obviously in pain, tears streaming down her face, but she was also extremely horny and happy. Her squeals were loud and quite shrill. She pushed her hands on her skin, forcing it into Tonya's cockhole.
The big woman shouted with pleasure at the wonderful surprise. Her moan was deeper, but just as loud and unrestrained as hers.
"Ungh! You kinky little freak! I'm gonna love fucking you senseless from now on!" As Tonya continued to utterly ravage her from the inside, she also grabbed Lindsey's breasts and mauled then furiously. Squeezing and pulling them with force that would be crushing for most people, but with Lindsey, they simply sprang back to their original shape every time Tonya released them, much like a stress toy.
She grunted and egged her on:
"Yes! Fuck me, you monster! I want your fucking cocks in me up to my throat! Fuck! Fuuuuck ..."
She tightened her asshole and her pussy, sealing them around Tonya's cocks.
"All right! Hold your breath, cuz I'm about to turn you airtight!" Tonya began thrusting with near full strength at this point, her cocks meeting resistance and shoving past it with each push. She could see both dicks inching further up Lindsey's torso. The front one jutted out from between her breasts in defiance of any conventional anatomy, while against the head of the rear one, she could feel her body tighten as Tonya approached her throat.
"Deep breath, bitch! Here comes the fun part!"
"Aaaaaah!"
She screamed as Tonya stretched her out even further. Her body seemed to turn all slick in the huge woman's hands and clamped her feet around the base of Tonya's lower cock as her hands forced themselves into the cockhead.
"Fuck! Gah!" The bodybuilder thrust herself into her on reflex, jamming her arm down inside her cock. As Tonya shoved herself up her, she suddenly found herself elbow-deep in her, and her screams of pleasure silenced by her cockhead thrusting itself into Lindsey's throat, which was now bulging as she worked her way through her.
"Hrk!"
Lindsey produced a weird coughing noise, her body tensing around her. It felt as if Tonya was getting shrink-wrapped.
Also, she built up a crazy heat around Tonya. Then, there was a bizarre shiver spreading through her stretched body.
She gasped and gripped tightly against a fixture on the wall. Tonya had been treating her like a sex toy but it was like she just genuinely turned into one. Her cocks flexed and pulsed inside Lindsey, and she pushed further, the resistance finally becoming enough to push her back.
"Fuck! Get off ... I'm gonna cum!"
"Plllrsss ... Yrsss ... Uh Ggggddd ..."
She tried to slip off Tonya, but it was too late.
She blew her load hard enough to force Lindsey back along her twin shafts, her belly visibly ballooning outward against the thick loads. She was caught against the thickness of Tonya's cockheads, locking her in place as she spewed more jizz inside her, her belly sloshing like a water balloon as it filled with more and more cum.
She grunted happily as her filled her up, hanging from her cocks like a half-filled balloon. She seemed very, very happy with this state and Tonya felt the other woman twitch against her skin, obviously exhausted, but satisfied.
Eventually, she slipped off Tonya's cocks and landed on the floor with a bouncy sound, resting happily with her overfilled belly standing like an overinflated beach ball.
"Wow ... So much ... cum ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Shit. Might have gotten a little carried away there." Tonya grinned, managing to look both sheepish and proud of her accomplishment at the same time.
"Still getting used to how much firepower I've got with these things. Can you even walk like that?"
Lindsey got on all fours then tried to get up.
"Uh ... kinda ..."
She wobbled, then landed on her butt.
"Nah. Also, I can't fit all those drinks and stuff back inside." She thought for a moment. "I guess I gotta empty myself first. Could you just watch my stuff?"
She got up again, looking nine months pregnant. Then she waddled to the toilets. As she walked away, she added:
"Fuck, I hope I don't clog the toilet with all this cum. Wow, Tonya, you're ... you're just the craziest."
Tonya grinned even wider as she helped her get to her feet and watched her walking off struggling to maintain her balance. Watching her overloaded like that was something of a turn-on in its own right.
It was only after she rounded the corner that Tonya realized she was still standing pantsless in the hallway. She muttered to herself and began the laborious process of stuffing her half-erect pythons into her underwear.
Lindsey returned after a while, looking much slimmer and relieved.
"Sorry for taking this long. I clogged the toilet. I really did my best, but it was sooo much. This is really ... I dunno. A lot? How does Kimmy even handle all that?"
"Whew, that's a relief. Not the toilet being clogged, even though that is kinda hot ... I don't envy the poor bastard that finds it, though. As far as Kimmy ... Part of it is because she's as much of a science experiment as me, but ... honestly I think her will's got something to do with it too. Like she sets her mind to taking all of me and she makes it happen. Sometimes she's even hornier and more dedicated than me, if I'm being honest."
"Girl, you're so fucking lucky. I mean, I'm glad you're having me and I can have all this fun with you, but you two, you have something special together. That's amazing."
She got to work stuffing all the things back inside her.
"Trust me, there's not a day that goes by I'm not thankful for her. I wouldn't have met you, or gotten any of these little upgrades, or anything if it wasn't for her." Tonya finished slipping her pants back on and grinned. As Lindsey finished restocking herself, Tonya pulled her into a hug. Lindsey sighed:
"You gotta get me the number of your science experiment guys. I think I want some of that for me too."
,,Heh. I think we may be able to arrange something for you. I'll get you that hookup, but let's not keep the girls waiting too long, huh?"
"Sure! I mean, this is the big ball, and we're basically screwing around while the action is elsewhere, right?"
She took Tonya's arm and walked out with her.

Back on the dancefloor, Kimmy was having a ball, going from arm to arm and just enjoying the company of a lot of guys and girls, who might not be all too interested in her dancing skills.
Once she saw Tonya return, she finished the song, then swiftly walked over to her.
"You're like back again! Did you like have fun? I like saw Tyler and I like also had like Enrique dance like with me and stuff. He's like over there!" She waved at him. "You like see him?"
"Heh. Yeah, we certainly did. Lindsey's definitely learned a few new party tricks since I saw her last."
Tonya perked up when Kimmy mentioned the frat boys. "Oh, shit! Should have guessed they'd be here too, no way they'd be able to avoid it." She looked off in the direction Kimmy was facing and waved alongside her to Enrique.
He looked good. The suit fit him perfectly, he was nicely groomed and he exuded a certain suave coolness. This guy was slick.
When he saw Tonya, he did a double take, though.
Then he walked over to her.
He looked at Tonya, then said:
"Whoa, girl. What the heck happened to you?"
She smiled as he approached. As much of a goof as he was, he really did have a lot of natural charm.
"As I once said, getting bigger and better all the time!" Tonya said as she threw an arm over Kimmy's shoulder and pulling her in closer. "Speaking of, I hear you've been dancing with my girl. Don't make me knock some sense into you!", she said jokingly.
He smiled and did his best to figure out whether this was a joke. Then he decided that it was okay:
"Yeah! She's great, good catch. Fuck, I wish I'd be half your size.""
He slapped Tonya's amazing shoulder.
"Wow. You're rock hard in there."
"Aw, and now you're trying to flatter me too!" Tonya laughed and pulled him into a sidelong hug.
"But for real, thanks, dude. I've been working hard to keep making progress, good to know it's showing."
"Girl, your arm is what, as big as my thigh? I don't know what they've been feeding you, but wow ..."
He gave it another squeeze.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.