Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Meg took a bit longer than Kimmy might have expected in there, but after some time she stepped out into the foyer again, wrapped up in the super plush robe.
"Oh. My. God. That shower is amazing!"
"Like totally, right? It's like really like useful cos I like kinda had like bits I couldn't like, you know, reach and stuff?"
"I didn't even know they made them like that! Ugh, I didn't even know they made them like that! So many heads! I could have stayed in there for hours!"
Kimmy nodded. She was really happy with the shower:
"I'm like gonna like get clean too and then we like can like see what we like do next and stuff, right?"
"Yes, I think so. Is there, uh ... I'll just wait in the living room?"
"If you like wanna?"
"Right. Okay, so I'll be out here. Take your time!"
Kimmy showed up eventually, all floofy in her robe and smiled as she looked for Meg. Was she still there?
It seemed she wandered off. The living room was empty and Kimmy could just barely make out sounds of her walking about the house. It sounded like she was in the bedroom?
Kimmy opened the door carefully and peeked inside.
Meg was looking over Kimmy's makeup collection from the looks of it. She was over in the corner, on the table that had been set up with big mirrors and bright lights, looking at the different items in her collection.
Kimmy let her finish, then came in after knocking.
She heard Meg gasp quietly and whisper "Shit" after hearing the knock. There was a little bit of clinking as she put things back into place, then she ran to the door and opened it looking sheepish.
"Sorry ... I guess curiosity got the better of me."
"Did you like like anything?"
"Uh?" She seemed surprised at Kimmy's reaction. "Um, honestly? I like all of it. It's a very impressive collection. Most of it's a little out of my price range, though. I was actually hoping to pick your brain tomorrow on tips for someone who's ... working on a budget."
Kimmy blanked on that.
"Like ... I dunno? What's like the look you wanna like go for?"
"Well, honestly, I've been wanting to branch out a bit more. I keep it pretty subtle for work, but, uh ... I figured maybe I could shoot for something that stands out a little bit more? Less girl next door, more nightclub singer, you know?", she said with a quiet laugh. "Especially after how you won all your customers over yesterday. I think I want to get a little closer to what you have going on."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy smiled brightly.
"If you like wanna, I can like do your look like today and stuff?"
She got all giddy with that.
Meg reacted similarly, unable to stop herself from breaking out in a grin.
"You would? Yes, please! Come on, let's talk!"
"Uh, okay ... Like ... With your hair, I think you're like more of a red than a pink girl, no?"
"Yes, good call. When I really want to doll up when of the first things I go for is bright ruby red lipstick."
"Oookay ... And like for the look, like of the face, I would like kinda like not like overdo it for now, maybe like smoky, not super-intense and stuff, you know. Also like, the hair, I can like totally see like some old-movie like glam and not like just like a high knot or something ... You know, if you're like, not busy, I could like totally like do you like now, you know?"
Meg nodded along through the whole explanation. Her eyes stared off into space over Kimmy's shoulder as if she was picturing the whole process as the bimbo described it.
"Wait, you really think you can pull it off here and now? Well, I'm more than down to give it a shot! Let's go for it!"
Kimmy clapped her hands happily, got her on her seat and got to work.
It certainly took a while, but Kimmy pulled all stops and when she was done, she showed Meg the look.
Kimmy did her face, bringing out her lips and cheekbones, though not too much, highlighted her eyes, shaped her eyebrows and did her hair. The whole look was indeed Hollywood, but it was the classic ugly duckling to swan teen comedy look. So it was not too over the top, but still glamorous.
"Like, like it?"
"Oh, my God." Meg looked utterly shocked. She brought her fingers up to her face, gingerly touching herself as if to confirm it was real. Kimmy truly nailed this job. She looked soft, but sleek. Her lips looked plush and her eyes big and bright. Kimmy even brought out her cheekbones and reshaped her brow to give her face that model look.
"Wow ... You really are an artist, Kimmy."
The bimbo blushed.
"You like think so? Like really?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Yes! Come on, look at me!", Meg said, once again beaming as she looked into Kimmy's makeup mirrors. "If I'm being completely honest ... I never thought I could look like this. I love this. I'm genuinely going to be a little sad when I have to take this off."
"Uh ... wow! Cool. I'm like sooo glad you like like it? Cos I was like, you know, not sure? But I'm like glad you like like it!"
Then Kimmy grinned:
"Wanna like pick like an outfit that like goes like with it too? I guess I like still got some stuff from like when I was like still small ... Uh, like I don't wanna like make you like feel small and stuff cos you're like beautiful and stuff, but like with not like as big muscles, you know?"
Meg kept turning her head, looking at herself from different angles. "No, I... I do. I really, really do."
She grinned and laughed again at Kimmy's suggestion. "I really don't think you have anything here that will fit me, but if you can think of something in that closet, I'd be happy to take suggestions. You have some amazing clothes in there, and you've worked magic so far."
"Watcha wanna like do today? Cos I like gotta like pick an outfit that like goes for you, no?"
"Hmm ..." She looked at herself again, taking special attention at the hairstyle Kimmy picked for her, with a tight, stylish updo that framed her head from behind.
"Do you have anything ... professional, let's say? I'd like to see how I'd look pulling off those look while actually working at a psych job. Like a business suit or something similar?"
"Like, sure. Wait like a mooooment ..."
Kimmy disappeared into the walk-in closet. Then she looked around for a bit, it took a while, she grunted about something, but then, she emerged from the closet and said:
"Like ... Wanna like have like a skirt or like some like pants? I like got both."
She laid two sets on the bed, grey pinstripe stuff that was very tightly tailored to show off a very slim waist. There were some classic pants and a pencil skirt that suggested discipline and sexiness.
"Like, wanna try it?"
The outfits might be a little tight on the waist and a little loose on the chest, but Kimmy was sure she could figure something out.
"Ooh, yes! I love that skirt. Let me give it a try."
Meg was a little reserved about getting changed, and slipsped behind a door as she stepped out of her robe. She slipped into the clothing and ... it was almost there. Kimmy was right in her prediction that the different pieces wouldn't exactly fit around her perfectly, but it was very nearly working. The skirt came down to just the right length to show off her admittedly good-looking calves, and the shape of the outfit did a good job of creating an hourglass figure where she didn't exactly have one. But as far as final presentation ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She grunted as she adjusted the waist of the skirt, trying to find the right place to let it rest. "Okay, I think I may need a little help."
"I like got like maybe a corset you could like wear ... It's like not like comfortable and stuff, but it'll be like, you know, a thing?"
"That'll be another first for me, but ... Hell, why not? Go ahead, cinch me up."
Kimmy went to get the corset and wrapped it around her waist.
"Okay, I'm like not gonna like do it too tight cos it might like hurt, but you're like gonna like feel it like anyway, okay?"
Then she got to work, carefully pulling it together. When she was done, it was very tight, but not brutally so. Meg was definitely straighter now then before, and she managed to cinch in maybe an inch or two.
"You like okay?"
Even as Kimmy tried to hold back, she could hear her groan and wheeze as if she were squeezing the air out of her.
"Oof ... Maybe not the best idea after an ab workout", she moaned as she did her best to stand up straight. Despite the effort, she was watching her figure in the mirror and she clearly approved.
Kimmy helped her with the skirt again, then said:
"That like works better and stuff ... Wanna like get some stuff like for your boobs too?"
Kimmy could see a bit of pink on her cheeks again. "Um ... What exactly do you mean by that?"
"I like got like some thingies to like put like under your boobs so they like look bigger. You wanna try?"
She continued to stare at herself in the mirror, taking in her body. She darted briefly back at Kimmy's figure, and the extreme hourglass her body formed, obvious even beneath the bimbo's fluffy bathrobe.
"I do", she finally said. "I really do."
Kimmy popped back into the wardrobe, then emerged with a bra and the inlays. Then she helped Meg put it on and stuffed her boobs up to the correct size. Then she assisted her with the blazer.
"Cool ..."
Meg looked back at herself, now completely enamored. The simple additions added at least a couple of cup sizes to her chest, and the skirt hugged her hips very well.
"Whoa. I don't even look like myself anymore."
"You like think?", Kimmy hesitated. Was she looking happy about this? "Are you like okay with it?"
"Yes, I ... I really do. God, I would have died to look like this a few years ago."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Can you spare a second? While it's quiet?" Meg gestured to just outside the kitchen.
"Like sure, just gotta like finish this ... and I'm like ready."
Kimmy washed her hands, put the skin cream on and followed her outside.
Then she stood with Meg and whispered:
"Like what is it?"
She responded in a low voice, not quite as quiet as Kimmy's. "It's been about a week now. Have you decided what you're going to do? With the job and all."
"Uh ... I like totally forgot like about it. Uh, what should I like do?"
"Well ... That's a good question. Have you given any thought to it at all?"
"I dunno ... Like no? I ..."
Kimmy seemed very nervous now.
"Uh ... I dunno what I like should do ..."
Meg tutted quietly. "Knew I shouldn't have taken so much of your attention. But ... I think that may actually be a good sign."
She put Kimmy's hands together and held them softly. "One last question, Kimmy, I promise. Are you happy working here?"
"Like, I'm like having fun!"
Then she grinned:
"And I like like you like a lot too!"
Meg seemed a bit taken aback by that remark for a moment, but she quickly adjusted to a warm, genuine smile.
"I like you too, Kimmy. And, honestly ... I think as long as you're enjoying yourself, you're in a good spot here. You're not hard up for money, you're not looking to build a career out of this or something ... I think with the position you're in, it makes sense to just do what makes you happy."
"Uh ... That like sounds like a good thing, no?"
"I'd call that a very good thing", Meg said, giving her a gentle pat on the cheek.
"Cool! Thank you. So, like do we like get to work and stuff?"
As they spoke, the front door opened and a small group stepsped in.
"Speak of the devil. Yeah, let's get to it."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She gave Kimmy a quick air kiss and walked off to greet her table. Kimmy could hear her address them from the window leading to the restaurant. Even her voice had improved a bit. Before, while she was always kind and polite to customers, her delivery was always tired and monotone. Now there seemed to be a little more energy as she took their orders, and Kimmy could detect a bit of a sing-songy tone in it even.
"So, you're sticking around here after all?", Miguel asked as he walked by, carrying food to the refrigerator.
"Like, I guess? I'm like doing this like good, so like why not like stay like for now, no?"
Kimmy got to work quickly.
"How about like you?"
"Me? Ha, good one. Yeah, I got no plans for anything else right now. But I gotta say, you're a blessing to have around here. You don't often see someone with talent like yours working a job like this."
The bimbo smiled and got the first order ready.
"You like think so? Thank you like so much!"
She returned and said:
"Also, like, have you like seen Meg? She's like sooo cute now!"
"Heh. Yeah, she really is, huh? You know what got her to clean herself up like that?"
"Uh, like she was not like dirty!"
Kimmy seemed a little annoyed by this.
He double-took quickly as his brain took a moment to catch her meaning.
"Nah, nah, nah, nah", he finally said. "Not like there was anything wrong with her before, but she just didn't look like she took care of herself sometimes, you know? I'm guessing you had something to do with that?"
"I kinda like guess? I'm like, you know, training her like now and I like do like her make-up and stuff. You like it?"
"Big step up, I'll say that", he said as he gave an admiring glance into the dining area.
"Cool! If you like wanna like get trained too or like something, you like just gotta like tell me."
"Wait, wha?", he said, looking at Kimmy with a grin as he busied himself with more prep work. "Much as I'd love to look like The Rock I think it's a little late get started, yeah? Not that I'm doubting what you can pull off or anything." He gave Kimmy  a playful punch in the arm.
"Wait, you said you're training Meg. Is she trying to get jacked too?"
"I kinda dunno. If she like wants, that's like no problem, no? Also, you can like come too, if you want. You just like gotta like have time and stuff."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"No shit." He shrugged. "Aw, what the hell. Sure, I'll swing by one of these days. I'm sure even a skinny little guy like me can do something, yeah?"
"Sure!"
Kimmy got back to work, then, as the crowd outside grew, she also switched to the front and assisted Meg with the customers.
The shift went smoothly for the most part. It was busy, but the three of them worked smoothly together.
Kimmy and Meg finished up with some tables nearby each other and Kimmy heard her happily seeing them off. "All right, we're all settled! See you again soon, guys!" As they were packing up, she retreated to the cash register.
Meg turned to Kimmy and said quietly, "Oof. Heels were not a good call today after all."
"I like had like some shots in like my foot bottoms like a few like years ago and that like made my feet like bouncier. I can like get you like that too, if you like wanna."
"I think I need to just give it time. I'm already less sore than I was after my first workout, but ..." She took a deep breath and straightened her back out forcefully. "I still have a way to go."
She stopoed and smiled at Kimmy again. "Not to worry, though. I'll get there soon with your help."
Kimmy clapped her hands:
"Cool!"
Then she grinned:
"Also, I can like give you like a foot massage thingie like when we're like done!"
"Awww, that's so sweet of you!" Meg looked like she could melt right then and there.
Kimmy took over for her for a bit so she could rest her feet, and did her best.
After the doors had been locked for the evening, Kimmy and Meg sat down with one another in the back, where there was a semblance of privacy. She removed her shoes and tenderly massaged one of her calves with a quiet groan.
"Thanks again for this, seriously."
"Like, no problem. Give me like your foot and stuff ..."
Kimmy got to work, losening it back up.
Meg groaned again as her hands worked at her foot. "Ahh, much better."
"That was like a long day, no?"
"Yeah, it was busy. And I feel like I only made it harder on myself by getting dressed up like this. Ho ... Well, I was going to ask how you do it, but ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Uh, like I kinda got like used to it and stuff. Also, like my muscles are like strong, so they like really like hold me like up, you know?"
"Yeah, I figured as much", she said with a laugh. "You could probably go through a shift carrying two sacks of flour on your shoulders and be totally unfazed."
"Is that like a thing?"
Then Kimmy realized it was a joke and chuckled.
"Oooh ... Yeah. Like, I guess I like could do that!"
"Ha. Yeah, practice and strong legs sure go a long way. I'll get there one day for sure!"
She sighed, tension leaving all of her body, as Kimmy continued to rub her feet.
"Say, Kimmy ...", she said after a bit. "Sorry to keep coming back to the heavy topics, but ... do you have any life goals or anything of the sort?"
"I dunno ... Maybe like get married to like Tonya and like have kids with her and stuff?"
Kimmy found an especially hard bit, softened it up and asked:
"Like, how about you?"
Meg started to respond but cut herself with something between a grunt and moan as Kimmy found that sweet spot.
"Oh, the usual", she said as she leaned back in her chair. "Get a job in my field, make enough to take care of myself, find that special someone ... You know, honestly, up until now I was a little worried about you, but you actually seem like you have it all figured out."
"I like do? Uh ... Like what did you like think I was like gonna do and stuff?"
"I don't really know. If I can be frank for a moment? I saw you, only concerned with being a good wife, cooking and cleaning and staying fit and such, and my first instinct was that you were stuck or forced into that. But you honestly seem happier with your life than anyone I know. I guess I can understand the charm of that kind of life."
"That's like cos I'm like, you know, like not like super smart and stuff, I think? If I like don't get like something and stuff, I like ask like Tonya and she's like sooo cool and awesome and smart so it's like totally like, you know, relaxed and stuff, no?"
"That does sound like a nice arrangement you have there", she said, smiling down at her. "I'm glad you've got someone like that to help you."
"I know, right, no? I like totally miss her and stuff, you know? When she's like back and stuff, I'm like totally gonna like get you to like meet her and stuff!"
"That sounds lovely. If you love her so much, I'm sure she's great fun too."
Kimmy finished off her feet and asked:
"Uh, Meg ... Do you like have like a girlfriend or a boyfriend or something?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Yeah, I'm seeing someone right now", she said as she reached down to slip her shoes back on. "His name is Blake, and we've been official for a few months now. Things have been going well so far. I hope in the end we can really connect the way you and Tonya seem to have."
"Cool! If you like wanna like have like fun together, you like just tell me and stuff, you know?"
Kimmy grinned happily and started to change to her "civilian" clothes.
"You mean like a double date? For sure! Maybe I'll bring him by when it comes time for me to meet Tonya!"
"Yeah, I guess that's like a thing, no?"
Kimmy was not sure Meg got what she was saying, but that was probably okay.
Once everything was finished, Kimmy packed up, gave Meg a goodnight kiss on the cheeks and said goodbye to Miguel. Then she headed home, happy and quite happy with herself.
Meg returned the gesture and looked very pleased with everything as well. Miguel waved goodbye and locked up behind them.
The ride home was quiet and uneventful, until she actually made it back. She could see the lights on inside as she turned the corner, which was out of the ordinary. Alice usually kept to her own space, and there was nobody else there. Unless ...
"Ooooh ..."
She almost ran up to their door and unlocked it eagerly.
"Tonya?"
Kimmy was greeted to a view of Tonya on the couch, topless. She was as huge as ever and splayed out, relaxed, legs apart. She turned her head to look at Kimmy with a huge smile as she entered.
"Hey, baby!"
Kimmy jumped out of her shoes and stormed at her:
"Toooonya! You're like back! I like missed you like soooo much!"
Kimmy embraced her and covered her in kisses.
Tonya broke into laughter as she wrapped her arms around Kimmy, doing her best to equal the girl's kisses but finding herself unable to keep up.
"It's good to see you too, hun. It feels like it's been ages."
"Like totally! I like got like a new friend, she's like called Meg and I like worked like at the diner and it was like great and everything and stuff! What did you like do?"
Then Kimmy remembered and asked:
"Uh, do you like wanna like have like something to eat and stuff?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Please. I don't know if it's just the recovery or the diet they had me on but I'm starved now. As for what I've been doing... Well, you'll get to see all that after dinner."
Kimmy clapped her hands in expectation and raced to the kitchen.
Minutes later, she started serving a full-size menu with all the bells and whistles.
Then she sat down with Tonya and enjoyed it with her.
Tonya sighed immediately upon seeing the spread laid out. It really, really was good to be home.
"Hope you didn't run into any trouble while I was gone or anything", Tonya said as she began to dig in. "Everything quiet around here?"
"Yeah, like totally! I like missed you like sooo much!"
Kimmy brought the dessert and say:
"Like ... I had like Meg over and I like trained her and like did her hair and her makeup and stuff ... But like other than that, I like didn't do like anything, you know?"
"Wow. It really was a quiet week. You keep mentioning this Meg, a new friend of yours? What's she like?"
"She's like at the diner too and she's like cute. I think she like wants to be like sexier and stuff."
Kimmy showed her a picture from her phone.
"That's like her ... Like on the phone, you know?"
Tonya looked over the pic and her eyebrows rose a bit. She certainly hadn't expected Kimmy's new friend to be so ... normal.
"She does look nice. And you're helping her get hotter? That's ... actually really sweet, hun."
"She like likes it, so I like gotta like help her, no?"
Tonya couldn't help noticing that Kimmy was getting a little horny now. She leaned forward, giving Tonya a good look of her boobs.
"Sooo, like wanna like relax like a bit?"
Kimmy could see Tonya lean back a bit, eyes openly ogling her cleavage, and the big woman grinned lewdly.
"Yes. Yes, I do. Come on, I've got a lot to show you."
Kimmy got up and waited for Tonya to lead the way.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"I've like, you know, waited like a lot for like you and stuff and I like only like had Britney like over like maybe one time or so when I like really like couldn't like be alone anymore and stuff, you know?"
"Oh, you poor thing! I hadn't realized you were depriving yourself while I was gone."
Tonya led her up the stairs to the bedroom, one arm wrapped around Kimmy and the other holding her hand gently.
"Don't worry. We'll do plenty of making up for lost time while I'm here."
Once they were there, Kimmy smiled eagerly and said:
"Like ... wanna like start like now, or do you like want me to like put something like nice on?"
"Why wait?", Tonya asked, pulling her in. She kissed Kimmy on her cheek and worked down her neck.
"You know, I really missed you too", Tonya whispered as her cheek found against her. "Haven't so much as touched myself just so I can save it for you."
As Tonya spoke, Kimmy could swear she heard her voice getting deeper. Deeper than she'd ever heard her speak before.
Kimmy shivered.
"Like ... Wow ... What's like ... happening?"
"Just one of my new improvements", Tonya said in her normal voice, looking her in the eye again. The big woman gestured to her throat. "Better range, so I don't have to do it all the time. But when I want to ..." Her voice slipped down again, deeper, into a rich, bassy baritone. "I can sound like the stud I am."
"Uh ... Like wow ... That sounds like, you know, I can like feel it like in my, you know, tummy and stuff?"
"Hehehe. Mission accomplished, then." Tonya pulled her in again, holding Kimmy tight against her. "I wanted to get as deep as I could with it, because you were such a fan of the idea. Glad to see it's working its magic on you."
"I like love it!"
Kimmy embraced her and kissed her.
She could feel Tonya's clit harden against her abs.
At the same time, the huge woman's bulge was pressing firmly through her shorts against the bimbo's thigh.
"I think we're both more than ready for what comes next. Want to get right to it?"
"Like totally!"
Kimmy's whole body seemed to tighten.
Kimmy looked up to her with big eyes.
"Wow ..."
"Heh. Yeah, I'm starting to like this new angle too." She leaned in and placed a couple of kisses on Kimmy's lips.
She ran her hands down Kimmy's body at she did, helping her out of her clothes and admiring the hardened ridges of the bimbo's body as she went.
"Damn. Would you believe I forgot just how fucking hot you are while I was gone?"
"Like you really did? Wow ... You've not like been like gone for like sooo long, no?"
Then Kimmy grinned:
"But I like can like remember you and stuff!"
She tensed her muscles and made them pop. They were as carved and dry as ever. After all, she did drain her body while in the kitchen ...
Tonya didn't hesitate in the slightest as she lifted her up off the floor, arms wrapped around Kimmy's thighs. She nibbled on her neck and delts, kissed her way across her shredded pecs, and worked her way down to Kimmy's breasts, sucking greedily.
As Tonya's lips touched them, the nipples instantly swelled and started to gape a bit, inviting Tonya for more. She tightened her legs and held to Tonya happily, kissing her broad shoulders and her neck.
"You're like soooo big ..."
"Fuck yeah", Tonya whispered in that bassy rumble. She teased Kimmy's breasts with her tongue as they spread open, savoring every drop of her milk that dripped out.
"And I'm only gonna get bigger from now", she growled.
Kimmy's eyes opened wide:
"Bigger? Like even bigger?"
Tonya pulled away, grinning. "May as well explain it now. This is something that you can't exactly see." She set Tonya down a short distance away from her and gave her abs a pat. Her midsection looked just a little bigger than normal, as if it were swollen.
"So, don't be mad at me, but I made a little bit of a judgment call here. One of my treatments was an experimental surgery on my ... lady parts. The ones inside me. It made it so I can't get pregnant or anything anymore, but ..." She gave her abs a slow, sensual rub. "Everything in here is geared to making more testosterone for me, and other hormones meant to pump me up. So everything you love about me ... my size, my strength ... my studliness ..." She grabbed her bulge through the fabric and deepened her voice for effect. "It's all just gonna get better."
"Wow ... So you like still got like your pussy, but like nothing of the other stuff?"
She touched Tonya's belly and grinned.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"It's like sooo hard and stuff! I like like the bigginess!"
"Pretty much. It was all done inside me, so ... I'm a little fuzzy on the details of everything, but on the outside I'm just the same. And thanks. I knew you were just as much of a fan as I was." She placed her hand over Tonya's. Her abdominal blocks were still as big and hard as ever.
"They warned me I might develop a bit of a belly from this. How big exactly, I don't know, but we'll have to see."
"Oooh ... I like that ... Like, you know, a big nice round like belly for me to like lie on and be like cozy ..."
Kimmy rubbed her abs some more.
",,Wow ..."
Tonya gave them a flex, as hard as she could manage casually. They bulged forward in a way that was almost intimidating.
"And it'll make me look so huge to have this sticking out of me. God, I'll be so fucking hot."
She licked her thick lips.
",,Like yeah."
Kimmy ran her fingers over the midline of her abs, reach her bellybutton and grinned.
"Like this is like making me like really, really hot, you know? Like really!"
"So I'd hoped. Want to see the rest of me?" Tonya's thumbs slipped under the waistband of her pants, pulling them down far enough just to reveal the root of her cock.
"There's like more?"
Kimmy was genuinely shocked.
Also excited.
"Sure is. I've got one more big surprise. Come on over and open up your present."
"Like down there?"
Kimmy looked at her pants.
"Uh-huh. And I think you're gonna love it."
Kimmy slowly pulled down her pants, careful not to do anything stupid. Also, she still rubbed against the base of Tonya's cock already, occasionally giving her puppy-dog eyes from down there.
Also, she was getting really excited now.
Kimmy could already tell a difference. It was only half-hard and the veins running along it were bulging prominently against the skin, almost as much as they used to when she was painfully erect. They were thick and fat, and there was no doubt in her mind that she'd feel them inside herself. But as she pulled Tonya's pants down further, there was even more to it than that. Stretching out from her pussy, where her clit was ages ago, was another huge appendage. It hung down between her thighs, a near identical twin to the first one.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Uh."
Kimmy looked at it and stopped. Her mind literally stopped. She gaped at that and tried to figure out what was going on.
It took a while.
She stared.
She breathed.
She wondered.
Then she managed:
"Two?"
"Two", Tonya answered, grinning down at her lustfully. "Practically a playground for you. What do you think? Pretty perfect likeness, huh?"
Kimmy nodded slowly. Then she reached and touched the upper one.
The bimbo grinned and ran her fingers along it, before reaching for the other one. She started to explore it carefully, still trying to figure it out.
"Wow ... That's like ... two."
Her face turned to a hungry smile:
"Cool ..."
Kimmy reached forward so she had both of those rods ready in front of her. Then she started licking and kissing them, she ran her fingers along their veins, she got really excited by this.
"Wow ... They're like so big and like, you know, thick and stuff ... Like ... I like gotta like get them like, you know, in me and stuff, like really soon!"
She opened wide and engulfed the lower cockhead, while the upper one bumped against her head.
She slipped it back out and looked a bit confused, then she tried the top one and found the lower one to push against her chest.
"Hmm ..."
She caught the lower one between her boobs and started rubbing it while she sucked on the top one.
Tonya let her hands rest off her hips and enjoyed the sight of Kimmy trying to contend with the two monstrous snakes getting in her way. Their size when compared to the bimbo girl's head was itself a turn-on, and then she found her solution to make the situation work. Feeling both cocks being worked simultaneously was strange at first, but, of course, amazing as well. Kimmy could feel both cocks pulse and stretch as she squeezed and sucked them. Tonya let out a quiet, growling moan as one hand reached up to her chest. She fondled one of her pecs and teased her own nipple, while continuing to whisper in her gravelly bass. "Fuck yeah, baby. Love those thick pythons."
Kimmy sucked hard on Tonya's top cock, working it deeper into her mouth, while also rubbing the bottom cock with her tits, her pecs shivering to give her that extra bit. At the same time, Kimmy's nipples opened more, dripping milk.
The closeness and the tension made Tonya's shoulders and her arms grow harder and stronger. Her neck seemed to be framed by a thick, swollen yoke of muscle.
From below, Tonya felt Kimmy's clit's tip touch her lower cock's head.
In return, Kimmy could feel Tonya's lower rock pressing hard against her chest and her abs as it began to grow harder. Its tip rubbed against the edge of Kimmy's clit as it continued to swell and twitch. It was so huge that Kimmy could possibly even fit her clit into its cockslit. It rubbed against her swollen form insistently.
Meanwhile, Tonya took Kimmy's head in one of her hands and pushed her upper cock deeper as precum pours down Kimmy's throat. Meanwhile, her nipples grew bigger and harder as she tugged on them insistently. They were a deep, burning red, and swelled much bigger than they had been before, now the size of thumbtips sticking out of her pecs.
"Mrmph?"
Kimmy stared at her lover's nipples, then opened wide to get her top cock down her throat. At the same time, she tensed her abs to get Tonya's lower cock even harder.
Tonya could feel her fucktunnel throat start its ministrations with all those weird little fingers, inviting her further in.
She growled in pleasure as her nipples swelled even bigger, to the size of small cocks. Well, small comparatively. They were probably about the size of an average dick by most standards. As one hand remained at her chest, eagerly jerking one of her nipples, the other reached down and fingered one of Kimmy's leaking nipples.
Meanwhile, both her cocks were quickly reaching full size and full hardness. So hard, in fact, that it was getting a little hard to contain her upper dick inside Kimmy's throat. On both dicks, bulging pencil-thick veins press forward against her, creating new surfaces for Kimmy's throat-fingers to explore and a new sensation for her pecs and tits as they pressed themselves against it.
Kimmy opened even wider and struggled to work Tonya's cock down there, and her body was really at its limit. Tonya could tell that this was amazing for her, but it was also really tough on her.
"Glaargh ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya let her work at it until she felt Kimmy had been pushed near her limit. She, of course, dodn't want it to end either, so she fully intended to drag it out for as long as she was able. The dick in Kimmy's throat presses unceasingly against the back of her throat as if it were trying to lift her up off the ground, thumping forward in pleasure each time Kimmy pushed herself further on it.
"Enough", Tonya finally said, gently pushing her back and pulling her cock from the bimbo's mouth. "Still gotta tend to the rest of you."
Kimmy's lips stretched out as Tonya's cock came back out, looking like a kind of thick wrap until they finally slipped off the dickhead with a flopping sound.
,,Mmmh ... That was like ... wow, you know!"
Kimmy took a moment to catch her breath, then she asked:
"What's like with your nipples and stuff? They're like, uh, big?"
"Yeah, look fun, huh?" Tonya gave one another tug. They were thick and veiny as they pointed forward from her chest. "Figured I could get a matching pair to go with yours. Speaking of which, they look like they could use a good stuffing right now." The huge woman licked her lips as she stared down the gaping, leaking holes in Kimmy's breasts.
Kimmy grabbed her right nipple and stretched it open, a thick glob of milk leaking out.
"Like so?"
Tonya grabbed her and hoisted her up, so that her nipple met the opening of the bimbo's. It was seven inches long easily, thick and veiny, and throbbing with anticipation, in every way an imitation of a natural dick.
"Ready?", she asked in that deep, chest shaking growl. She slipped inside without waiting for a response.
"Glaargh!"
Kimmy produced a confused yowl as Tonya shoved them inside of her, surprised, but in a good way. Instantly, the girl's nipples closed around the musclewoman's shafts and started milking them intensely.
"Guh!" The big woman let out a noise like she'd been punched in the gut. She knew how good Kimmy's nipple-pussies felt, but she hadn't expected her nipple-cocks to be so sensitive. She tumbled onto the bed with her, pinning the bimbo beneath herself, and began humping her as well as she was able with her new endowments.
Kimmy reacted as fast as she could, pushing against her incredibly heavy body, and started flexing her pecs to increase the tension.
"Tooonyaaaa ..."
"Fuck, Kimmy!" She was already breathing heavy from the intense pleasure. She wrapped her arms around the girl, holding her tight around her waist, the musclewoman's upper body moving up and down as she attempted to plunge deeper inside Kimmy's tits.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Meanwhile, Tonya's cocks were unbearably hard. She attempted to wrestle with them as they jutted forth insistently, as if they were trying themselves into a hole somewhere. Kimmy could feel them pressing in between her ass cheeks and the bed, given that that was the only place they could fit right now.
Fed up with waiting, Tonya climbed up on top of her. She kissed Kimmy passionately, and the bimbo could feel one cockhead press against her pussy lips, the other against her asshole.
The girl produced a gargling sound as her pussy and her asshole widened to accept those monsters while keeping up her rhythm. She wanted to pump Tonya dry, to make her cum like never before.
"Fuuuuck me ... Please ... Please!"
Tonya started slowly, sawing the length of her twin dicks back and forth and letting a little more in each time. They were harder than Kimmy had ever felt, and nearly hot to the touch inside her. The feeling of her enhanced holes toying with the cock tips was already making Tonya want to burst, but she wanted to give the bimbo a show here. After all, she was built to fill her up like never before now.
The massive woman bit her lip and pushed her lover down into the bed as she slowly let more and more of her length inside her. Kimmy may have been double teamed before, but not with two tree trunk dicks.
The girl growled and clung to Tonya's ultra-wide back.
"Wooowww ... I ... I like neeeever like had like such a biiiiig cock ... and like now, there are like twooooo!"
She tensed herself as those monsters dug through her, and all those little fingers traced every little bit of her rods.
Suddenly, Tonya felt them touch inside of her.
"Fuck!" It felt unreal. Tonya actually didn't believe that she was feeling it for a moment, that it was simply the tightness of everything inside Kimmy that was causing the sensation. But she quickly lost her focus again as millions of tiny teasing tongues pleasured her two titanium rods. A distinct bulge appeard under Kimmy's abs as they worked their way deeper and deeper inside her, the outline of the upper cock clearly visible in her midsection.
"God, you feel so fucking good. Don't fucking stop working them!"
Kimmy's arms tensed as she supported her and sank her fingers into Tonya's muscles, and she wrapped her legs around the big woman's thick midsection. Now Kimmy's fingers seemed to run up and down her lover's cocks. She even tensed and rippled her abs to give Tonya's upper cock that extra bit of rubbing.
Tonya was near seeing stars at this point. She tightened her bear hug on Kimmy, her nipples now buried to the hilt in the bimbo's chest, her head buried in Kimmy's shoulder and vice versa. She was now properly pounding her, thrusting in and out with nearly the full length of her shafts each time. She could feel that powerful orgasm welling within her, more literally than normal, as her load sloshed audibly inside of her.
"I'm gonna fill you up like a fucking condom", Tonya growled in Kimmy's ear.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.