⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shy muscle girl

Started by Mesut88, March 31, 2021, 12:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesut88

Hi. This is story about a shy muscle girl.

My name is Melissa and I'm 18 years old. I'm extremely shy and I've always had hard time making friends. When I was a little kid I had few friends but then at the age of 13 we moved to a new city and i never really found new friends in this new city. This is a story about the first time I got a friend. Even though our friendship isn't that usual.

Because of the lack of friends I always had lots of free time. I don't have any siblings and my parents were always busy working so I had to come up something to do. I watched lots of tv and played video games but these activities made me even more bored than I already was. So I had to come up some other activities. I started using social media. I never created own profiles because I didn't had any friends but I started looking up what other people, the ones that I went school with and also celebrities were doing. People were doing lots of different stuff but nothing seems fun for me to do by myself. Until the one day I saw a profile of a fitness girl.

This girl wasn't big by any means but she had rather big and round but and small bump in her bicep. And six pack abs. When I saw her profile I first didn't got too excited but after a while I figured that I could also get a six pack. Not that I needed it but the idea of having a goal other than the impossible goal of getting friends felt rather nice. So the 13 year old me started to figure out how to get abs.

I started reading online about abs and first thing I noticed was that you needed to eat healthy. This was easy because my parents, although always busy, made sure that we always ate healthy food, lots of vegetables, wholegrain products and chicken or fish. For my surprise, many articles recommended to eat lots of healthy food so I decided to start eat more. In addition to this I found some body weight excercises that were recommended. I read that it was better to not only train abs but to train your whole body to be able to get a healthier figure.

So I started to eat more and train four times a week. My body was also changing naturally due to my age. After two months, I wasn't too happy with my results. Instead of six pack abs and a fitness model looking body, I still had rather plain looking body for a 13 year old girl. I was considering quitting but decided to continue, after all the training was not as boring as my life otherwise was. After one year of training I was able to see some changes in my body. Body weight training had also become easier for me. I still didn't had body of a fitness model but I actually could see outlines of my abs and my body looked overall a bit stronger. I decided to take a next step in my training.

My dad had bought a weight set years ago that he never used. It was in our garage and consisted of a pair of adjustable dumbbells, a barbell, bench and in total of 225 pounds of weights. I started reading about different kinds of training methods and techniques online and started training. At the beginning I wasn't able to use much weight at all but I started eating even more food and I also started to follow a 5 times of week training routine.

After a year of weight training the results started to show. At the age of 15 I was 5ft 5 and around 115 pounds. Which is quite normal for a girl in my age, except I had really low fat percentage for a girl in my age. I was also stronger than regular girl in my age. I was able to bench my own body weight for couple of times, squat 200 pounds and deadlift 225 pounds, almost double my own body weight. Even through my body wasn't a normal 15 year old girl body anymore, no one couldn't notice that. I always vore clothes that was covering my body and even though I always shopped clothes with my mom, she was always too busy to notice changes in my body. I never talked about my training to my parents and my dad never visited his home gym, so no one actually knew about my training.

Even though I was able to reach my goal of a fitness model body at the age of 15, I still continued training. I actually didn't had any more goals regarding to my physique because I had realized that even with a rather special body, I was still too shy to talk to anyone. I continued training because it was fun and I enjoyed getting stronger. I started to train 6 times a week and to be able to had enough energy for my workouts I ate more food. My parents never commented or probably even noticed the growing amount of food I was eating but somehow they started to make more food for each meal.

I continued increasing the amount of weights and repetitions on my workouts every week and I really enjoyed it. I was so excited on my workouts that I actually forgot to track the progress on my physique. I even used some of my pocket money to buy a little bit more weights, a pull up bar, a dip bench and and a chain to attach my waist. On my 16th birthday I finally realized that I hadn't step a scale in a year. Of course I had seen my own body the whole time but it looked all the same to me. Visible abs, veiny forearms and some definition in my legs, just like I had at the age of 15 when I reached my goal physique. I never did any posing or something like that and I used to train with baggy clothes on me so I didn't really had a clue of the possible changes in my body during the past year.

I assumed that I had gained some weight, at least I had become a whole lot stronger.  During my latest 5 sets of 5 reps training program I had benched 185 pounds, squatted 245 pound and deadlifted 265 pounds. For 5 sets of 5 reps. I never tried my one rep max lifts because there wasn't anyone I could share my results with. When the scale stated that I was 128 pounds, I was a little bit disappointed at first. Then I realized that I was able to squat and deadlift double my body weight and bench 1,5 times my body weight. For reps. And when I decided to look myself in a mirror without baggy clothes I actually realized that 12 pounds of extra muscle in my body actually showed.

I knew how to flex my abdominals, but I actually had never done any bodybuilding poses. I had seen some pictures but when I tried to those in front of mirror, it didn't looked that good, even though I had to admit that I was looking at kind of impressive physique. Especially for a 16 year old girl. I got little bit excited and decided that I could try to do some dumbbell curls with only underwear on me. When I started to curl 35 pound dumbbells, it looked like my whole upper body came to life. The veins on my biceps and especially on my forearms became even more prominent and my biceps looked like little soft balls when I curled the weights up. I got so excited to see myself in a mirror curling weights that I decided to learn some bodybuilding poses. And I decided to get better on following progress on my physique.

During the next three months I gained only a one extra pound of weight. I wasn't too happy with that progress, but at least I was still gaining strength. I figured that I needed to eat even more and train even harder. I also read that sleep and rest was really important for muscle building so I made sure that I slept at least 10 hours every night. And that actually helped me to build more muscle. I started to gain about 2 pounds of weight every month so during my 17th birthday the scale stated that I was 147 pounds. In my 5ft 5 body it was a lot of weight, especially considering that I still maintained a low fat percentage.

Even though I was really happy with added muscle on my body, the most exciting thing for me was the added strength. I was still able to bench 1,5 times my body weight and squat and deadlift double amount my body weight, even though my body was a lot heavier. And I even was able to do those lifts in sets of eight reps instead of five. So I benched 8 reps with 220 pounds and squatted 8 reps with 300 pounds. I also had some other lifts I was really happy with, for example 10 reps with added 90 pounds on my waist in pull ups.

As usually, I celebrated my 17th birthday alone. No cake but instead really exhausting upper body workout, followed up with some serious posing. I usually posed with my workout clothes on but I figured that because of the special day, I could do that in my underwear instead. I really started to look like a proper bodybuilder. I thought it felt really weird that no one didn't knew about my body. I was still the same shy girl with busy parents and baggy clothes in school. I actually thought that most of my classmates probably thinks that I'm fat. After these thoughts I decided to measure my body. This was first time for me but I figured that 15 inch arms and 24 inch thighs sounded impressive for a 17 year old girl. Later I checked that online, and I was right. Those measurements with my low fat percentage were impressive almost for anyone.

After my 17th birthday, I carried on with my training. I still ate a lot and trained almost everyday but I really couldn't to keep up with as impressive progression as before. I read online that this was natural, without steroids, your natural potential to gain muscles will end some time. My last year before turning 18 went fast and suddenly I was a grown up, at least according to my age. Physically I had been that for some years. As you may have guessed, the lack of friends also meant that I was still virgin.

For some reason my parents asked me if I wanted to throw a party on my 18th birthday. I looked them in disbelief and I asked them that who I should invite. When they answered that I should invite my friends, I didn't even bothered to explain them that I didn't had any. As I had done during all my birthdays, I was alone and tracked my progress. I was now 150 pounds but somehow I had managed to get an extra inch in both my arms and legs. Probably I was just more pumped than year before, but I was still kind of pleased. Only 3 pounds of weight gained but my muscles were bigger. I had also gained some strength. I could bench 245 pounds for 10 reps and squat and deadlift 315 pounds for 10 reps. I also could do both pull ups and dips with extra 135 pounds on my waist for 8 reps. So I was strong, considering that I was a shy 18 year old girl.

Day after my birthday I went to school as usual. I sat by myself during the lectures as usual. I wasn't too good at school and even though you could think that I supposed to be kind of good in PE so I wasn't, because all we did was running and ball sports. So my strength and my muscles under my baggy clothes couldn't offer me some help. I usually skipped the PE lessons.

During the last lecture of the day, English class, something weird happened. Our new teacher asked us to do a project in pair, which was something that never had happened. In our school we always studied and did the assignments by ourselves. The new teacher was apparently not familiar with that because he asked us to work in pair. That was problematic for me because I didn't had any friends in our class. And because I was shy, I couldn't ask anyone to work with me. After the lecture I wasn't really sure what to do but then suddenly a girl from our class, Emma, came to me and asked if I could do this project with me.

That was probably the first time during the 5 years I had lived in this city when someone wanted to do something with me. So obliviously I answered yes. Emma then asked if I could come to her place after the school to make the project.

After school we went to her place. She and her family lived in a nice house. I was at the same time really excited and nervous but she actually was really nice to me. That's probably why she was so popular. She was also pretty and actually had really nice looking body. We started working on the school project and made some progress during few hours. During the time we worked on school project we didn't talked that much but after we had worked for few hours Emma told me that we needed a break. She asked me if I could tell something about myself. I told her that there wasn't that much to tell about me but I really wanted her to tell about herself. For me it was easier to listen than to talk.

Emma told me about her friends and family and even little bit about guys she had dated. Then she told about her hobbies. She had competed in cheerleading but had decided to quit that and start to train at gym instead. She even told quite proudly that she was going to compete in junior class in bikini fitness the next year. I had seen some pictures of bikini fitness physiques but I asked her to tell me about that completion. She told me that in bikini fitness you needed to have muscles and you also needed to be really lean to be able to place well. She then showed me some pictures of some pro bikini fitness competitors. These competitors had some beautiful physiques although I had probably pasted their muscle masses back when I was 15 year old. I thought about telling this to Emma but I was just too shy for that.

Then she said "I actually have never told this to anyone, but I think that muscles looks so hot in a female body. Especially on bigger chicks. I would love to touch a huge female bicep some day."

That one sentence made me feel less shy for the first time of my life.

Give some karma if you would like to see a follow up!


giantgirl7foot2

Will... will we finally be getting some FF action?

Great start!

:woohoo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

southbendcarp

Nice job! Keep it up! (PLEASE don't have the shy girl turn into a violent dom!)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Raven

Agree with southbendcarp. I would love her sty the shy girl type with occasional flashes of confidence. It's so rare to see this type character but it is your story so write it anyway you like.

tomff

Great story, looking for the next one.

sgsg69

Nice start and foundation, can't wait for her confidence to come out of the closet and maybe Emma will push her to her fantasy levels of development........Karma to you, can't wait for the next chapter.........

Wookey

This is a great story in the making. Karma plus

jeffbeans

Great story, keep going!  :clap:

Wookey


Mesut88

Part 2  At first, it felt impossible for me to tell Emma that I also liked muscles. And that I had pretty big muscles myself.   But then I managed to blurt out "I like muscles too" and Emma became seemingly excited for that information. She then proceeded to tell me that she had a home gym set up and would love to show me some tips of how I could build some muscle on my body. She also promised to show me her own body so that I could get some inspiration to start to train.   Because I was so shy, I wasn't able to tell her that I have been working out for five years. And that during those five years, I hadn't missed a single workout. In addition to that, I had been eating right during the whole time I've been training. According to what I have managed to read online and on social media, not even the best athletes were able to maintain the fitness lifestyle 24/7.  I followed Emma to her home gym. It was a pleasant surprise. The gym itself was bigger and better equipped than my own setup and there seemed to be even more weights than I had at home. To my surprise, the first thing that she did when we stepped in to the gym, was that she removed her top. Underneath she had only a trendy sports bra. Her upper body wasn't big by any means, especially on my standards, but you could tell that she was a regular gym goer. She had a flat stomach, some width on her back and shoulders and even though her arms were pretty slim, she had a little bump on her biceps.   Emma then informed me that she would first get some pump on her body and then she would show me some poses. She walked to dumbbell rack and picked up 10 lbs dumbbells and started to do biceps curls. I was still a little dumbfounded about what was going so I decided to have a seat on the weight bench. She did 10 reps with each arm with relatively good form and then she explained me that that particular movement was for biceps. I wanted to tell her that I knew that, but I was too shy and decided just to nod. She then took the same dumbbells and started to do lateral raises.   Her form wasn't too good and her delts weren't that big but for some reason the quiet grunts that she was making and the determination in her eyes made me hot. It felt kind of weird that her muscles weren't any near the level than my idols or even I was carrying, but for the first time seeing other person in real life pumping weights was making me feel excited. And even though her upper body didn't had much muscle, her thighs were actually quite round and good looking.   I was kind of lost in my thoughts when I noticed that Emma was talking to me. Even though I missed the beginning of her sentence I still managed to understand that she was going to do one more round of each exercise before she would show me some poses. This time she took bigger dumbbells, 15 lbs and started doing bicep curls. The heavier weight made her form worse but her grunts became louder. The voices that she was making was making me even more excited.   Then she switched to lateral raises and her grunts and determination in her eyes became even more intense. I could see that sweat was running on her forehead when she managed to finish her set. She put the dumbbells back to rack and started to walk to me. She walked in a kind of silly way, it looked like she had some imaginary oranges or something like that stuffed in her armpits because she didn't really had lats that big that would have required her to have her arms that far away from her body. She stopped only few feet from me, which was kind of awkwardly close and the she proceeded to do the double biceps pose.   Her biceps had some bumps but they weren't that big. Same was with her delts and lats. But the focus and the determination she had while doing her pose was impressive. She really tried to flex as hard she could and her whole body started to shake when she tried to force her muscles to pump even bigger. Suddenly she relaxed her body and stepped even closer to me and then flexed her bicep next to my face.   She said "Impressive gains for 18 year old girl huh" and then explained that she had been working out for three years now. I wanted to tell her that I probably was weighing closer to 40 pounds more than her and had easily lower fat percentage than her but I was too shy and also excited about how close she was to me. She then asked, or actually ordered me to grab her bicep. So I grabbed it. It was quite hard, although nowhere near as hard than my own. I didn't wanted to squeeze her too hard because I figured that it would have hurt her.  She was clearly enjoying my touch, she even closed her eyes and moaned a little bit at the same time she tried to flex even harder. Seeing her enjoy that much made me feel less shy for once and I blurted out "I've lifted weights almost every day past five years."  Emma opened her eyes and stopped flexing. First she looked little dumbfounded but then a little smile appeared on her face. "Five years huh? Do you mean that underneath those baggy sweats you are hiding some muscles?" I felt extremely shy but managed to nod. She then said "Show me."  I felt panic in my brains but I guessed that she would be pleased to see my body. At least hoped that because she was the only person that I felt that might want to be my friend. So I started to unzip my oversized hoodie but she suddenly stopped me. She said "Not yet. I want first to see your strength. Then your body."

Mesut88

Hi, I somehow managed to double post this story. Is there any editing button here? I would also loved to edit the text that it wouldn't only be a one single text block.

jhunter

Nice start. Hope to see more. As for editing, sorry. I think you are best to copy the text to a google doc. and then delete it and then paste it back as a new post once you have it set.

wowser1016

You have a great story going here. I hope you will be continuing and soon. I am eager to see what comes next. K+!

brisch

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, I somehow managed to double post this story. Is there any editing button here? I would also loved to edit the text that it wouldn't only be a one single text block.

Best, as stated before to write in google docs, word or kind of and copy & paste it here with going through some minor adjustments if required.
Not sure from which document source you have taken out your writings but that could be a probable reason.

Looking forward for your next part.

southbendcarp

Just pointing out that this OUTSTANDING story still doesn't have a proper ending. Any chance we'll see one. Please? Pretty please?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login