LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Andrea Rogers

Started by Windjammer, March 27, 2021, 08:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windjammer

What happened to Andrea Rogers from Herbiceps?
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Windjammer

Karma is always appreciated :-)

Chesterguy21

Hi,

I'm not sure. Maybe she wasn't into doing more of those vids. I mean she is fitness girl and sometimes they earn enough money by working as fitness trainer and making vids is not profitable enough or they things they have to do on cam are things they don't like to do. I was always wondering if she does sessions. Does anybody know about that? I doubt it but you know... maybe I'm wrong. I couldn't find her as a session girl.
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!