LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

the mainstream opinion

Started by gadmotor, January 07, 2010, 02:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadmotor

Does it bother you to confess to other people you like girls with muscle?

I will begin with my answer. I confess sometimes it bothers me because not everyone shows respect to one's taste. I think in fact musclegrls' admirerers are way much more than it is believed. Some friends of mine had always said fbbs are disguisting but once i put a Monica Martin's pic on my desktop and everyone was like: "God, she's fantastic, who is she?". The pic didn't show so much muscles but some nice glutes and her face. So I guess not everyone who says fbbs are ugly really thinks so.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


candle

 its such a wierd mainstream look for women, most people dont like it. So its hard to discuss or just bring up the topic
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Memyself

I (very) sometimes tell people (when the occassion is right) that I don't mind looking at muscular women, like the ones participating in fitness or figure.
But I keep my mouth shut about FBB... ;)

Most guys eventually agree that a fit looking women looks nice/great, but FBB's are to much for most of them....

bruce321


Interesting question. The problem is the gay issue. You can be into all kinds of oddities and body types, and the worst people will think of you is that you're a bit weird. But FBB's are the third rail. To their ears you're saying chicks with dicks. Which is fine if that's who you are, but I'm not gay and I don't want to be thought about as such. Unfortunately, you can't explain that to people.




V12Gallardo

I think it mainly is the attitudes of 'she looks like a man', and this is especially so in countries like mine (Australia), so it's extremely hard to discuss with someone not into heavy sports. I told one or two people but was thought to be kooky so I haven't made it known to the mainstream that I love FBBs generally.
BTW, K+ to all of you above for even bringing up a topic like this. ::) 8) ::)

arcore23

I'm shy so I'm not telling to everyone and will continue to do so!

ranman

I guess as far as any potential for being embarassed, I'm "lucky" that my tastes evolved into liking more of the figure/fitness type women. Nobody says a word when I say that I like Michelle McCool's body or Devon Michaels' body. But I usually keep my interests in the more ripped, contest-ready look to myself, unless asked.
I absolutely LOVE NABBA Figure!

basiliko

It not necessary to make a secret about it. This is very harmless.
believe me.
It was a secret when i was younger, but now i know that quite a lot people like it.
Not all my friends like, what i like, but it is okay.  Because they are friends and friends tolerate each other.
It is like a dogma for alot of FBB lovers, but it is logical that if FBB exist, there must be someone who loves them.

believe me , real support is to show love and also to act " normal " and not to do like FBB are strange or something to make a secret about.

IT IS HARMLESS




greetings
from germany
mo

P.S. : The majority of my collegues are woman and some of them like when i joke and say " wow, you are strong "

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

marcel81x

still not very popular. so I have to admit, that I don´t really tell. but if people talk about FBB in a negative way I do say, that I do not generally unlike them "at least they work on their body. I think that´s not bad". shame on me! I should support more, I know