Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583492 Posts in 74311 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 10:14:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  What do you thing about the following story (Muscle)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What do you thing about the following story (Muscle)  (Read 4020 times)

Offline mukisuchti

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
What do you thing about the following story (Muscle)
« on: March 16, 2021, 03:58:34 pm »
I am 21 years old and have been going to the gym for 3 years. There I have already built up a considerable mass and would describe myself as quite muscular. My parents always want to persuade me to stop training, but I have always prevailed. I have a very trained six pack and also big pecs. On my legs you can see not only every muscle but also every single muscle fiber and my back is twice as wide as the others in my class. The shoulders like bowling balls and actually I am way too muscular for my age but it doesn't seem to affect my growth as I am also the biggest in my entire grade. It is known throughout my grade that I am very well toned and the strongest of them all. All the girls in my grade are crazy about me, but I haven't had a single relationship yet because I don't find any of them really attractive. One day someone new comes to our class. Her name is Katie and she is 14, one year younger than all of us. She seems to make friends in class pretty quickly and I also have a lot of interest in her, unlike the other boys. We start talking and I find out that Katie doesn't play sports, which doesn't bother me. It doesn't take long until it turns out that we are both interested in each other. The whole class was very surprised about this, because Katie, unlike me, is very skinny and does not really correspond to an ideal of beauty. After 3 months of relationship, we both came up with a new topic while we are both at my house:
Katie: "Hey Jack... we have been together for quite a long time now, don't you think?"
Me: "Three months by now, but what's your point?"
Katie, facing me in bed with me, starts stroking my bicep with her hand.
Katie: "I want to see you naked. I want to have my first time with you."
I don't answer at all, but stand up. Katie is already disappointed, so I take off my t-shirt. She sees my entire upper body now, which looks steely because of my workout. I start tensing my muscles and seem to hit the mark.
Me: "We're alone here all night."
Katie gets up and stands in front of me. "Go ahead," Katie says as she starts to admire my upper body and explore it with her tongue.
Katie; "How do you feel about women with muscles?"
Me: "I think it would be very attractive, but I only want you! And you should not change against your will just to please me. Yes, I find muscles enormously sexy but you are enough for me."
Katie: "I'm not worried about not being enough."
Katie presses her pelvis very hard against mine and seems to notice my boner hiding under my pants.
Katie : "I bet I'm stronger than you. Wanna bet?"
Me : "We can test it, but don't be sad if you lose".
So we go into the kitchen and sit across from each other. We get into the starting position and count down. Katie presses with all her effort while I, without effort don't move my arm an inch. Now I start to build pressure and the back of Katie's hand gets closer and closer to the table until it touches it.
Katie : "That was beginner's luck, let's try again."
Katie takes off her sweater and grabs a glass of water.
Katie : "There, now I'm ready."
We prepare ourselves again. He starts right away at first and Katie seems to press with all her might. The back of her hand comes closer and closer to the table. Suddenly I see a change in my opponent's arm. Its size suddenly grows fivefold. A gigantic mountain of muscle bulges out of the arm and the veins on it look as if they would burst at any moment. Some of them have a diameter of more than a centimeter. All of a sudden Katie clenches her strength and smashes the back of my hand on the table.
Me: "Wow! I didn't expect that. How did you do that?"
Without answering, Katie lets her left arm grow fivefold as well. Next, she stands up and indicates for me to follow her.
Katie: "I didn't want anyone to love me just for my body, so I didn't tell everyone."
As soon as we arrive in my room Katie continues to wax her body. She starts with her legs, but this time the process is a little different. Despite the fact that Katie is very thin, her legs continue to shrink until it looks like there is not a single gram of fat left in either leg. Now Katie starts to grow the muscles in her legs to an immense size. The tight jeans Katie has on give up the fight against her steely muscles and literally explode off Katie's legs. Also on these the veins almost burst out of the legs and stand out beautifully under the gossamer, which has a thickness of maybe 1 mm. My penis is now pressing very hard against my pants, so it is very easy to see.
Katie : "There's more to you I think."
She looks at the bulge in my pants.
Katie: "Take off my shirt!"
I do as she says without expecting anything special, however Katie allows the already exposed area of her upper body to become so muscular that the t-shirt would have ripped if I hadn't taken it off her. Katie is now half naked in front of me while I admire her gigantic muscles. Her bust, which was not very lush before has grown to a considerable size and is packed with muscles. On her entire body, every single muscle fiber can be seen and every vein can be seen.
Katie: "Now it's out. I can change my body fat percentage and muscle mass and everything else the body has to my liking."
Me: "Wow, that's what I call an ability!".
As if nothing had happened Katie continues to touch and lick my, in contrast to her, tiny body. Meanwhile, I now have a magnificent view of her bull-like neck muscles, which I have never seen in my life. With every movement of the head, the movement of the muscles under the skin is visible and make me, if at all possible, even hornier than I already am. Katie stops groping my body and unbuckles my belt and pulls down my pants. Now that I no longer have pants on, you can see the bulge that presses my member into the underpants only better. Katie takes a firm grip on them, lifts me up and throws me into the bed. She continues to stand, turns her perfectly formed ass to me and pulls out the already skimpy underpants, with which she is now completely naked, because her bra, which was made for her previously rather puny breasts could not withstand the size and weight of her muscular breasts and also burst. Now Katie poses naked in front of me and gives me a rough overview of this gigantic body.
Katie: "This is just my favorite shape. If I want I can become much much bigger."
My whole body is tense with excitement, which is not hard to see with my muscles. I'm about to get up to look at Katie's majestic muscles from close up, when she pushes me back into bed.
Katie : "You move when I say move. Understand?"
The dominance Katie shows me is extraordinary and makes the temptation to disobey her even greater.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: What do you thing about the following story (Muscle)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 07:34:15 am »
The story is good.  Just a little short.  Is there more coming? 

Two technical points:

If she is 14 and everyone else is 6 months older, that makes him 15, not 21.  Which is okay for romance and fooling around, but not explicit sex.

The other thing is to put two paragraph breaks between paragraphs because when you cut and paste into saradas, it eliminates one of them.  It is a common mistake everyone makes.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 07:47:03 am »
A few inconsistencies, but the writing is pleasant to read. For the formatting, you should put spaces between paragraphs, quotes from characters. Then it's easier to read. Thanks for sharing.

Offline mukisuchti

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 08:09:03 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The story is good.  Just a little short.  Is there more coming? 

Two technical points:

If she is 14 and everyone else is 6 months older, that makes him 15, not 21.  Which is okay for romance and fooling around, but not explicit sex.

The other thing is to put two paragraph breaks between paragraphs because when you cut and paste into saradas, it eliminates one of them.  It is a common mistake everyone makes.
Actually I intended to write 15 not 21

Offline mukisuchti

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 08:16:56 pm »
Because you asked for more:
What happened before: Katie and I decided to have sex after 3 months of dating. I assumed I was muscular until she showed me her secret ability to customize any part of her body at will, growing her muscles to a size the best bodybuilders can only dream of.

I'm still lying in my bed, albeit not by choice, being pushed into it by Katie. She is stark naked while I still have my underpants on, which, however, insofar as Katie continues to do so, will not withstand the pressure of my member for long. There is a clearly visible large bulge in my underpants, which is caused by my arousal. Katie, who just a moment ago was standing in front of my bed showing me her extraordinary body, moves towards me and sits on my crotch in such a way that my penis is now pressing against her vagina. Katie is amazingly light and immediately notices that I am quite surprised by this, given her muscle mass. In response, I immediately feel more pressure on my body, as if she had just gained 20 kg. So regardless of her size, she can still change her weight just like that. I must never lose this wonderful woman! Katie: "Am I too heavy for you? Can't you stand up to a little girl like me?" We both laugh. Katie moves back so that my penis is again restricted only by my underpants. Katie: "Tell me, how big is this thing anyway?" She looks down at my crotch. Me: "I haven't measured it for about a year, but it was 16cm then." Katie: "That's a lot. Let me put you out of your misery." Katie puts her hand on the waistband while her palm touches the bulge. As soon as her hand comes into contact with the bulge, my underwear rips and my penis comes out. Katie: "Wow, you seem to get really horny from my mucis. So I don't know if my sense of length is not good, but your cock is definitely longer than 16 cm. Let's go measure it!" Without asking me, katie stands up, grabs me by the neck and sits me down on my desk chair. Her biceps don't seem to be strained at all, because the muscle strands don't show any movement, despite my 80kg of almost pure muscle mass. Katie takes a folding rule in her hand and puts it on my penis, but the 20 cm are not enough. Katie folds the folding rule once out and comes with her hands and her head erotically close to my cock. Katie: "I come to 22cm. I would have expected more." At that moment I use my ability that I have and see instant surprise on Katie's face. Katie: "Now it's more! I come to 25 cm no 29 no 36 cm. Wow 36 cm of pure flesh that I can do whatever I want with. In the width I come to 3cm. No, now it's a whole 7cm! Your penis is gigantic" It is. I have never let it become so huge in my life. Despite the enormous size, however, my cock is sticking out from me at a right angle. Katie has to take both hands to grasp my enormous cock and begins to jerk me off. Once again, every muscle in my body begins to tense. In my entire life, my muscles have never been so magnificently tense and toned as they are right now. Katie gets up again and literally throws me back into bed. Katie: "I can't wait to feel this thing inside me!     Where?" Me: "Uh, what me..." Katie interrupts me and comes closer to me. Katie: "I said where!" Me: "Desk drawer". Katie opens the desk drawer and takes out a condom. She comes closer to me again and slowly but surely slips it first over my gigantic jizz and then over my shaft. Then she climbs with one leg over me onto the bed and slowly sits down on my penis. On the way to me I first notice how perfectly shaped her legs are. In width they have a large bulge inward and outward, but both legs only almost touch. In the direction of her vagina, the distance between the legs is always greater and leave a magnificent view of her also muscular vagina. When KAtie sits on my penis I have to strain myself not to come directly to orgasm and again tense all my muscles. Katie, however, immediately begins to moan as my penis touches her vagina. Now she bends forward so that she is now lying on me and I have her breasts in the middle of my face. I stretch out my tongue as if on command and explore her muscular chest. I feel as if I can feel every single muscle fiber. Now Katie tenses her chest and my nose gets stuck between these muscles. While I try to free my nose from the gap between her TItte, Katie bends her legs, puts both arms on one edge of the bed and does something that could be described as push-ups without legs. She literally floats in the air and holds herself only with the help of her arms. Through her up and down movements, her vagina moves slowly but powerfully over my shaft. I admire in time my magnificent view of Katie's rock hard washboard stomach, which is very tense due to her body tension. Instead of the usual 6 muscle packs that show under the skin of most people, Katie has 10 gigantic muscle packs pushing out from her belly. On the side of her belly, the muscles stretch up to her back muscle. At the bottom of Katie's belly, the muscles converge in a sharp V that runs straight out into her vagina, where I've just got my cock stuck. Meanwhile, Katie has released my nose between her pecs again. I almost come to orgasm when Katie makes use of her pronounced muscularity in her pussy. She blocks my orgasm by squeezing my penis little by little. I try to push Katie off of me, however I fail at the sole attempt and Katie doesn't seem to have a hint of effort as she resists my total force. Instead, Katie stands up on her own, walks, her ass swiveling, away from me and sits on my desk chair. As she steps up, the muscles sitting on them wobble briefly at first, until they suddenly tense and the only thing that seems to move is the blood, which makes the veins in her legs swell even larger. Katie: "So you want to pick a fight with me? Come on, punch me in the stomach!" I stand up insecurely while Katie rubs her hand over her tenpack. I take a swing and hit her with all my might. My hand flies toward her stomach and as she bounces...nothing happens. My hand bounces off her steel hard washboard stomach and hurts. Katie: "Do you want to keep going or do you do what I tell you to do?" I decide to follow her orders and enjoy being dominated by her. Katie lies down with her naked body relaxed in my bed and puts her hands behind her head. On her arms form two balls as big as my biceps when it is tense. Only her arm is not tense in any way. Katie: "Now that you've just gotten to know my abs, I'll let you dust them off a little." Just as she finishes the sentence, she tenses her abs, albeit without any visible effort. This time they look even more steely than they did a minute ago. I walk slowly towards Katie. Katie: "Will it be soon or shall I show you what else my muscles can do?" Immediately I move faster, kneel over Katie's pelvis and start licking her six pack. Katie: "The other way around! I want your cock in my face!" So I turn around and start licking Katie's muscle packs again. Katie meanwhile plays in her mouth with my penis. Now I notice that every time I lick Katie's belly, her body gets a little bigger and even if that's hardly possible, the gap between the muscle packs gets deeper and deeper. I look at KAtie through my legs puzzled and immediately she smiles at me. In this moment I feel skin moving under my body and in the next moment Katie is twice as massive as she was before. Katie takes me by the neck with one arm and pushes me so far down that I now have her vagina in the middle of my face. Katie: "I want to moan, so make me moan!". At first I just play around with my fingers on her pussy. Katie doesn't seem to hold back and moans with every orgasm she comes to. Completely unexpectedly Katie wedges my head between her gigantic thighs. "And now do it right! Or else there will be trouble." So I start playing with my tongue in her vagina, which again brings Katie to some orgasms, which she indicates by a painful bite into my cock. I still don't quite get it, but Katie's unspeakable dominance with all the pain she inflicts on me is making me hornier and hornier. While my tongue is in Katie's vagina, she also shows me her superiority by holding my tongue again and again with the help of her vaginal muscles, crushing it so much that it hurts and then letting go again so that I can continue to satisfy her. Katie: "So enough now". Katie grabs me by the neck again and puts me on the floor like a little baby. Only, unlike a baby, I have 80 kg of muscle mass and a huge boner that sticks straight out from my body. Katie stands up and only now I see on which enormous size each of her muscles has grown. The skin is even thinner than it was before and the small amount of fat that was left has disappeared so that her body fat percentage is at 0%. Her legs are now about 1.5 meters in circumference, although they are not taut. Her waist, on the other hand, has instead become even narrower. Even the slimmest model in the world would look fat compared to this waist. The joints that divide the individual muscles have become even deeper, which I only see when Katie tenses her entire body. In the crevice between her leg muscles my clenched fist would easily fit and in the crevice between her abdominal muscles a tennis ball. Katie's neck is now as thick as my entire back is wide and her arms have a circumference of about a meter. On both arms a fat vein with a diameter of more than 10 cm snakes down to her hand. Her muscular breasts resemble a fan, only they are harder than diamond and a lot bigger. From her shoulders, which are about the size of car tires, down to her stomach run muscles that look like wings. These are also massive and well-trained. These "wings" complete the V-shape of her body, so that it converges from 1.5 meters to less than half a meter. I can no longer withstand my enormous excitement and rush to Katie, who still posts with her huge arms. I hold on to them and slowly guide my cock into Katie's vagina. I know that Kate could push me away with a flick of her wrist, but she does not. I don't hold back and moan as much as I can. Katie massages my penis with the help of her vagina while I push it in and pull it out with pleasure. When I come to orgasm, I let all my muscles go limp and almost fall to the floor. Katie, however, catches me with her right leg, on which I land softly. Katie takes me in her arms and gently lays me down in my bed. She pulls off my condom, throws it in the trash and lies down next to me. We fall asleep naked next to each other while Katie, who is now thinner again but still muscular, plays around with my muscles and I with hers.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 01:32:52 am »
Interesting, but the text wall makes it hard to read.

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 09:21:53 pm »
Agreed. Decent story, but needs to be broken up into smaller paragraphs. Nice job, though!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  What do you thing about the following story (Muscle)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View