Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583195 Posts in 74272 Topics by 29942 Members - Latest Member: jonnygoomba June 03, 2024, 08:51:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Molly's Summer Growth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Molly's Summer Growth  (Read 11478 times)

Offline tttrbn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Molly's Summer Growth
« on: March 09, 2021, 01:13:02 am »
I was pretty happy to be coming back from sleep-away camp. I had a really fun time like I always did, but this summer was bittersweet - I was starting high school this fall, and this was the last year I could go to the camp as a camper, and they didn't accept CITs younger than 16, so this was the last time I'd be there for a few years. Plus, like usual, it had been my birthday a few days ago, so my family was going to throw me a make-up party the way the usually did. Those were always a good time, not just for the presents, but because I got to see my friends right away. Plus, there were still two weeks until school started, so there was plenty of time for me to just lay around the house and do nothing until I had to go back to classes.

My parents picked me up from camp like they normally did, and, like usual, I caught them up on all the good times I had over the past 8 weeks. They were listening pretty intently, as they normally do, before my dad chimed in, "It sounds like you had a swell time, Jason. Your mom and I are glad to have you back, but we just hope you're ready for a couple big surprises when you get home."

My dad sounded a little weird when he said that, but he was probably just trying to not hype me up too much for my birthday party Typical dad stuff, right? No biggie. I messaged my friends that I was on my way home, and they all sounded psyched to hear the news. The ones who stayed around home during summer seemed a bit more enthusiastic than normal to hear I was coming home. Whatever, I guess they really didn't have anything else going on and were excited to see me.

It was at that point that I realized something, or rather someone, was missing from my welcome wagon. "Hey, where's Molly? She's come every other year, so what's up this time?"

Molly is my little sister. She has a summer birthday just like me, so she turned 10 a few weeks before I turned 14. Even though her birthday always happens while I'm away, she's never included in my make-up bash, since her friends are usually around for her birthday.

My parents exchanged a quick glance as my dad drove before my mom answered, "Oh, she really wanted to help finish decorating for your party. She's very excited to see you, though."

Sounds about right, I guess. The rest of the ride went without any issue. My dad offered to bring my bag in, like he usually does, but I figured it was time for me to bring it in myself. I gave him some line like I'm a big, strong man now, so I shouldn't have other people do my heavy-lifting anymore. Instead of laughing, like he usually would, he chuckled and shook his head before letting me bring it in.

I put my bag down in the front a few steps in, and as I put it down I noticed a pair of shoes way bigger than the rest. I took my sneakers off and put them right next to the shoes to compare, and it looked like the mystery shoes were at least 2 sizes bigger than mine. I was still growing, so I didn't have huge feet or anything, but I still wore a size 7. Even my dad only wore a 9, so I truly had no idea who's shoes those were.

As I continued further in, I took in all the decorations that had been put up - banners, streamers, signs, the works. I was pretty impressed by the work Molly had put in to get things ready. It was a shame that she didn't come up with my parents to pick me up, but it definitely looked like she had her priorities in order. Eventually I made my way to the family room at the back of the house, where I saw some lady I didn't recognize standing on a chair. She looked tall, but she needed the extra height from the chair to finish hanging up a "Happy Birthday" banner. Wait - who was this lady?

She didn't look like anyone I recognized. She was wearing a green tank top with spaghetti straps and short-shorts. Even from the distance, I could tell how muscular and defined her back was, as though she was someone who worked out a lot. I followed her body down and saw that her shorts were barely containing a plump butt, way bigger and rounder than any of the butts the girls at camp had, camper or counselor. Even her legs looked really good, with thick, meaty quads a big, round calves. Going back up to her head, her black hair was done up in a tight bun. I'd be lying if I said this fit chick wasn't starting to turn me on. I needed to find out who this person was!

The mystery woman finished putting up the banner, and as she turned around I was blown away by so many things. The first thing (or things) I noticed were her huge breasts. I obviously had no idea how bra sizes worked, but if I had to guess she was rocking at least a D cup, if not a DD. Right around her breasts were a pair of very wide shoulders, underneath which were two armpits that were completely covered in long, thick hairs. Of all the things about her I had never seen before, I had definitely never seen a woman as hairy as her. Her arms were long, and even though they were out straight, I could tell that there was a good deal of muscle on them. As if her shoulders, back, and legs hadn't given it away, this was clearly someone who worked out. And by the size of everything, she worked out quite a lot.

Her tank top didn't cover her whole stomach, and I could see two soft bricks of abdominal muscles peaking out. The fronts of her legs were just as buff-looking as the backs, and, similar to her armpits, were covered in long, luxurious hairs, albeit not as densely. I had, up to this point, never seen a woman anything like her. And then I looked up at her face.

"Jason, it's so good to see you," Molly excitedly said from atop the chair. She stepped off of it and moved in to huge me, and I realized that she was taller than me, at least by two inches. "I missed you so much, you have no idea! Do you like all the decorations I put up?"

She broke the hug and stepped back just far enough to be able to look down at me over her huge breasts. She put her fists on her waist as she stood there, and I was completely blown away by her. One awkwardly long silence later, I said to her, "Oh, wow, Molly. Hi. The decorations, yeah, they're... wow. What happened?"

She smiled and flexed one of her arms. A muscle the size of a softball popped up, and it felt like I could barely keep my eyes in their sockets. She replied, "I know, right? Crazy! Long story short, I hit a couple growth spurts and started hitting the gym. I can tell you all about it after the party! Your friends will be here any minute!"

All of a sudden it made a lot of sense why my pervy friends were more excited to come to my party than usual. I had so many conflicting feelings going on inside me, but one thing was clear: I was going to be spending a lot of time with Molly over the next two weeks.

Forum Saradas

Molly's Summer Growth
« on: March 09, 2021, 01:13:02 am »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Molly's Summer Growth
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 05:43:17 am »
Interesting start, though well written. Have a gew things to clear up in future chapters though.

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 05:45:27 am »
Oh I hope to see more of this one soon. Will she getting even bigger?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 06:12:03 am »
Wow, I liked this story a lot, I like what I see out of Molly, she seems to have gotten really mature for her age, I wonder how strong she is? I hope to see soon!! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline tttrbn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 03:47:44 pm »
I was in a daze as I followed Molly through the house. She was giving me the full tour, showing me all of her hard work. I wasn't paying attention to anything she was saying. Instead, my brain decided to split its focus between freaking out about my little sister being taller than me and freaking out about everything else about her. Every other second I was glancing over at her, trying to sneak little peaks at her body.

My eyes were just about level with her nose, so the easiest things for me to look at were her boobs. I could clearly see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and yet they sat high on her chest, looking soft and perky. Even though she was relaxed, I could see her lats flaring out just a bit. Her top was already too small for her without those muscles being there, and with them stretching out her shirt like that I was amazed she could put it on at all.

Her lats also made her armpits look bigger, and that whole region was just covered in long hairs. It looked so densely packed that I'm pretty sure I could stick a pencil in there and have no chance of pulling it out. The hair was so long there that it was visible even when her arms were at her sides. How long has it been since she's shaved? I've never shaved there in my life and I'm not as hairy.

Molly's upper arms looked so thick and beefy. I could see muscles coming out of them even though she was just walking along with me. Even her forearms looked way thicker than mine - I didn't even know those could get bigger!

We were standing too close together for me to get a good look at her abs, but I could see her legs quite clearly. As was becoming a trend, they looked huge despite her not doing any strenuous exercises. Each of her quads looked almost as big around as my torso, and with the long hairs running down her legs they were more believable as a man's chest than my own. Her calves were so round and wide, I didn't even need to flex to know they were bigger than my biceps.

And her feet. She was barefoot as we walked, so I had a clear look at them. They were so long and wide, completely outclassing mine. I was even wearing shoes, and her feet were bigger. The worst part about this was that she currently had a few inches on me, and this was while I was wearing sneakers. If I took them off, the difference would only be more jarring.

We must have done a full lap around the interior of the house, upstairs and downstairs, before I finally stopped staring at her. We were back in the kitchen, and Molly was standing in front of me, towering over me, looking down with a mischievous grin on her face.

"So, Jason, did you like looking at everything?"

Her question startled me - did she realize I had been sizing her up the whole time?

"Uh, yeah, actually. It definitely wasn't what I expected, but I'm actually really happy with the results."

I couldn't believe what I was saying. This was my sister! And yet, she had completely transformed. My young teenage mind decided it would be best to see where this all goes.

"Aww, I'm really happy to hear that! I worked so hard and your approval makes me feel so good!"

She bent down a bit and brought me in for a hug. It felt so good I couldn't help but return in, and for a second I got lost in the sensations of her body.

A second after that, I could feel my feet leave the ground. Molly was picking me up while hugging me, and I couldn't find any sign of stain or stress from her. Before I could gather any of my bearings, she turns to face the inside of the kitchen and swings me around so I can see the interior. At that moment, my parents, some extended family members, and a ton of my friends pop out of hiding and yell, "Surprise!"

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 06:30:41 pm »
I wonder when the last time she shaved her armpit hair, could that be a day or two's growth? That would be quite startling, to grow more hair in her pits than people could grow on their head in a tiny fraction of the time, especially at her age. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 07:40:33 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wonder when the last time she shaved her armpit hair, could that be a day or two's growth? That would be quite startling, to grow more hair in her pits than people could grow on their head in a tiny fraction of the time, especially at her age. I look forward to more! k+!

Maybe she's never shaved cos of her age?

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2021, 01:15:54 pm »
Really enjoyed the introduction to Molly!  I'm looking forward to reading more  :)

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 12:05:22 pm »
Interesting start, very well written.  We get a clear impression of the protagonist.  And it is a great opening premise/situation.

I'm not a big fan of body hair on women or girls, although I know not having body hair on girls is pretty much just a North American and Australian thing.  But not everything about a story has to make every reader happy. 

This story definitely deserves to carry on.  I'm very anxious to read more.  Where are you going to take us???

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Molly's Summer Growth

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View