Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:24:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story - Sofia's Change
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Story - Sofia's Change  (Read 10354 times)

Offline Subbish

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
First Story - Sofia's Change
« on: March 03, 2021, 03:46:20 pm »
My first time writing a story of this kind,

Chapter 1

I never thought much of myself, not in a depressing "I'm no good at anything" way but rather didn't see myself as something impressive. I was the most average girl you could imagine, 5 foot 6 inches, boring face and black hair going down to my shoulders, but I never cared much for my averageness. I somehow managed to pass high school and convinced my parents to let me live by myself in a shady cheap apartment to start my life as a proper adult. Things went unexpectedly well for a few months, got hired to work minimum wage at a restaurant, paid the rent with the money, hung out with old friends, hung out more with the friends, spent way too much time with my friends, got fired, got absolutely hammered to oblivion.

After having remained in the blackout for thirteen hours I finally regained consciousness. "Auugghh..." I moaned out, "Christ, I wish the ceiling would just stop spinning.". I proceeded to remain on my bed for a few more minutes, as a simple tilt to my head at that point could result in me projectile vomiting onto everything in my already disgusting room. I stood up, holding my head, and looked around my little apartment. Barely having enough for any furniture, the room looked worn down and messy with empty bottles and shopping supplies I must have bought while drunk. I stared at my schedule, now having large spaces of free time for what used to be for working. “Guess I got more time to waste now,” I said looking into the empty space.

I went on to spend almost an hour cleaning all drops of spilled alcohol and puke. Afterward, I went for the shopping bag, curious what gifts drunk me has bought. “Ah, fuck,” I thought as I witness the random assortment of items and trinkets looking to have costed a fortune. There even was a bowling ball in there, where does one even go to get a bowling ball? Picking apart the gift given by past me, I saw a small bottle of medication, it appears to be vitamin pills filled with all the daily vitamin needs. Having had most of my meals in the last few months be instant foods and beer, it was as if my dunk self was telling me to be a little healthy once in my life. I stashed it away as I continue digging through packs of cigarettes, cheap bracelets, and candies.

I cleaned up the shopped supplies and place them in the proper storage spaces. Except for the bowling ball, which remains on the ground, next to the table. I went back onto my bed and stared at my schedule, tomorrow, there’s another meetup session with my friends but today? “What am I gonna do with all this free time?” I wondered, seeing that I had the whole day to myself. “Maybe with all this time, I can finally get into shape” I chuckled to myself, sitting up. Seeing the belly fold the sit has made I said “Damn, I really need to work this off”. Well, if I were to start working out, there’s no better time than now I guess.

I looked at the bowling ball, am I really gonna have to use this? Knowing that I’m not going to open up my wallet for some exercise equipment I’m probably only going to use for a few days I went online, curious to see if there were any ridiculous exercises involving bowling balls, and strangely, yes. There was actually a lot, a lot more than what should be possible with lifting a metal sphere around for physical activity. But hey, I’m not gonna question it, exercise is exercise and by the look of my body, I really need do need it.

I decided to perform some Russian Twists to start off with some exercise, I grabbed the ball, which weighs a lot more than I expected. How the hell did I even drag such a thing up to my apartment? Laying on the ground with a bowling ball, I placed all of my efforts into a single twist, aching all the muscles of my core, I already felt horrible. But knowing that I have enough energy within me, I pushed myself for another, after which I dropped the ball of metal on the ground, while I remain on the floor, in pain. “Yeah, I gotta stop now,” I said to myself, “If I place all of my efforts into this, I’m not going to be able to do any other exercises” I grabbed onto the ball once more

I began doing squats, an exercise that probably everyone knows of and anyone can do easily. The heavyweight of the bowling ball gave my legs a heavy burn at the first three but began being extremely painful afterwards “I can’t do this anymore...” I panted with my face slowly turning red, “If I do any more I’m not gonna be able to meet up with my friends tomorrow”. With the amount of pain I was feeling with only a few squats, I knew that there was no way I would wake up tomorrow without soreness if I were to do any more. I stopped the exercise and began rolling the ball back to its original spot next to the table, and even that felt awful for a person with my body. Realizing that I have barely eaten today, I went to pop a vitamin, went back onto my bed, and began resting my body. The layer of sweat from by body began soaking into the bed, Don’t get what’s so good about exercise, I thought to myself, it sucks real bad.

Offline Subbish

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: First Story - Sofia's Change
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 04:14:55 pm »
      Chapter 2

Waking up from my sleep I closed my alarm and quickly grabbed my clothes for the meetup. Trying to get into my pants, I realized something was different; it was weirdly easy. I turned around with my pants to check the mirror and saw my body. “What the fuck?” I thought to myself, it was as if I lost multiple pounds of fat overnight. My legs, which often touched each other with a simple straight stance were no longer touching, my gut, which was originally out became a flat surface, I looked good! I observed my body further, I looked like I have been working out for months with only a day worth of exercise!

But wait… I thought to myself This is not normal... I continued staring at my body. Nobody could burn that much fat in a single day, Jessie has been working out since freshmen year and he still has more fat than I do right now. Fuck, they would probably notice… I realized, what would they think of this? I wasn’t that fat originally, if I wear other clothes, maybe they would not notice… I continued wearing my clothes and stared into the mirror once again. It’s not really noticeable that I have changed, I guess. I looked at myself, my face is now more defined thanks to the lost fat, and I actually don’t look so bad. After staring for so long, I forced myself away from the mirror, grabbed my purse, and left for the day.

“Sofie!” I heard my name called from the back of the restaurant, “Sofie! Over here!” I saw a hand pop up from one of the many tables and approached. “Christ guys, no need to yell that much, people were looking at us!” Luna told Jessie and Liam. “Well, she was looking in the totally wrong direction for us” Liam replied, “and plus, make room, Sofia is here!” The group of three made room for me and began conversing about a topic. I joined in every once in a while but was more focused on myself. I barely even exercised, I thought, and now I take less space on chairs and tables, it's strange.

The three continue conversing on recent TV shows but Jessie cut it short by asking me where I was two days ago “We were trying to contact you then, but you never called back!” Liam told me, “After we heard you were fired we thought you needed to cool down with a drink or something” Luna added, “Believe me, I had many drinks” I replied, “probably more than I should’ve… I bought a bowling ball being drunk! haha!” The group laughed alongside me, “damn dude, guess you are gonna have to find another job then” Jessie told me, “actually, I think I have enough saved to live without working a little” I replied, “I even began working out at home”. “AW yes!” Jessie shouted, louder than he should've in a public place, “I have been wanting a workout buddy!”

“A workout buddy?” I asked, “you mean together?”,

“what, you’re not uncomfortable with that are you?” Jessie asked.

“Well, no,” I replied, “it’s just new to me that's all, I have never really exercised before”

“Then I can be something like a coach!” Jessie responded excitedly “can teach you all the basics there is to exercising, you can be a pro in no time!”

“I’m not looking to be a pro or anything, just a basic workout every few days to keep my body from being too unhealthy!”

“No worries, I know all there is to know about any type of exercise! I know just the place, not too far from either of our homes and it’s cheap too! I can pay for you even”.

Looking into Jessie’s eyes, it’s clear that he is very excited to finally have a friend to discuss exercising with, and it was hard to decline such an offer coming from an old friend like him.

“Sure then, I got nothing better to do”

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 10:52:21 pm »
Great start! I can't wait to see where this goes

Offline Subbish

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 03:40:33 am »
      Chapter 3

I returned home and stared once again at the mirror to see if I was back to being normal. Nope, stills look the same as today morning, I was half hoping that it was just a vision that made me fit, but was half hopeful for the new and improved body. If this happened by just moving a bowling ball around, what could happen with a full equipment set? I wondered as I take another pill, honestly, I don’t think it would look too bad on me. Staring at the pills I wondered, maybe these are the things causing this, this never happened before I started taking these… maybe… I should take another? After all, if these really are just vitamin pills, they shouldn’t kill me if I take more than one in a day. I stopped my thoughts, why am I thinking this? Do I actually want to see what would happen? I continued staring at the bottle, maybe I’m just being weird, I thought as I place the bottle back

The next day

I woke up, and out of routine checked the mirror first before doing anything. Holy shit I thought to myself. I had thought I looked fit before, but now I looked like I ran marathons every day, I almost looked like those Insta**** models, with the right curves and muscles at all the right places. My arms actually looked curvy, not like the stick-like arms I had yesterday. Flexing them actually causes a small bicep to appear, causing me to hop a little, both out of surprise, and excitement. Looking lower I see that my abdominals are beginning to show, a slight line could be seen at the center of my belly. My legs were actually of respectable size, small lines were visible across my thighs and calves. I can't wait to show this to Jessie. I thought as I popped a pill for today, and I can’t wait to see what today has for me...

I drove up to where Jessie messaged me to meet him, wearing baggy clothes with my sports clothes hidden underneath. Arriving, I notice Jessie waiting outside the gym for me, staring at his phone. “Yo Jessie!” I called for him, parking my car, “Hey!” he replied, “You sure took your time didn’t you?” “Oh shush, I do not control the traffic of the city,” I said back, exiting my car “plus, I’m not as late as I usually am” “still doesn’t change the fact that you were still late” He chuckled, as he leads me to the gym, “so, here’s Martha,” He said as he points to a lady wearing a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans sitting at the counter, “she’s here every day so get used to seeing her whenever you come. You don’t need to talk to her or anything, I’ve already paid for your entry”

We continued walking further into the gym, which was strangely almost empty of people, there were only five other folks in the large space of exercise equipment, all of whom were focused on their own world of pumping.

“I’m guessing you’ve brought a spare set of clothes,” Jessie remarked, staring at my baggy clothes,

“oh, yes I have” I assured, taking off my top layer of clothing.

“Woah Sofia!” Jessie blurted,

“What?”

“Well, it's… you just look more healthy than I expected out of a person only beginning to exercise”

“Why thank you, Jessie” I chuckled, flexing my biceps to put on a show,

“We should start out with a warm-up, get our blood pumping and joints stretched,” said Jessie as he visibly avoided staring with a blush, “I recommend some stretches”, I stared at him for a bit as I dropped my arms, “stretches? Thought we are supposed to be lifting weights, flinging around metal and stuff” “yeah, but just for health reasons” He chuckled back “Just do what I do and it would be good enough” He said as he began stretching in all kind of ways, I tried doing some but found that my joints weren’t as stretchable as his were, even touching my toes proved to be a challenge.

“Alright, so that should be enough, for the weights though, I recommend 5 to 10 pounds for beginners, but judging by your look, you can probably do more than that”

“You think so?“ I asked as I begin reaching for 15 pounders

“Sure, you already look better than most women” he replied. Shoot, it was my turn to hide my own blush. I began a basic curl with my right hand, it was not as hard as I expected for it to be, but it wasn’t easy either. After the tenth curl, my biceps began to burn, and strangely, it was pleasant to feel. Jessie went off to curl his own weights off in the distance, and I was allowed to focus on myself. I couldn’t stop staring at my own bicep, it began to swell as blood quickly rushes to fuel the muscles being used to curl the 15-pound dumbbells. It was mesmerizing, charmed by my own body, I could not help but to stare and continue onward. Curl after curl more veins became visible as the bicep began swelling, I continued until It felt pathetically light, moving onto the 30 pounds and continued until my arm was in complete agony, the pain was exhilarating. I then moved onto the other arm, grabbing the 30 pound dumbells. Mesmerized by my own body, I curled and curled until it too became too painful continue on with either of my arms. Feeling absolutely exhausted, I dropped onto a chair to finally catch a breath from the extreme workout I had just preformed.

I stared into a nearby mirror, shocked at what resulted out of the craze I was in, my biceps grew indefinitely. What used to be a simple curve has turned into a proper bicep, my deltoids also grew along side my bicep, even though I barely did anything involving them. Looking at my whole body, it looked strange; all the muscles around the arms was enlarged, swelled and veiny while my whole body remained looking the same. My abs went on to appear as a full six pack, though the pecs and traps remained small, giving me the appearance of a small girl with huge arms. Seeing Jessie with my peripheral vision, I began panicking, if he sees this, he would definitely freak, both my biceps had just expanded around five inches while he was away for ten minutes. Fuck. I quickly snatched my oversized hoodie, which weren't as baggy as it previously was, to hide my newly acquired muscles and went to quickly tell him I was going home.

"Already? So soon?"

"Yeah... I guess the 15 pounds really did some damage to me, it might have pulled a muscle or something"

"Really? let me check, I may be able to help with this" he said as he begin approaching

"Nononono, no need, I just need to rest and I'll be good tomorrow! No worries!" I blurted as I began walking backwards "anyways, see you when ever!" I began running out to my car. I started the car and drove in silence, with my own thoughts, maybe I just saw it wrong while I was on the workout high, my biceps didn't really grow that big did they? Half way home I parked my car in a parking lot and calmed down, took off my hoodie and observed my arms. They weren't as vainly as they were back in the gym but looks to be the same size. Unable to stop myself I flexed both arms in front of me, veins began reappearing all around my arms and my bicep began to expand even bigger. My heart began racing as I see my pairs of biceps swell up to a size I have only seen on bodybuilding magazines. That... is so unbelievably... hot... I thought to myself, feeling steamy in my closed off car. My left hand began approaching my groin as my heart races faster seeing my own right bicep reach its maximum peak, much bigger than what I saw in the gym, cobwebbed by many veins, no... I shouldn’t... I thought to myself, but I couldn't stop.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2021, 11:19:18 am »
Yes! Awesome!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2021, 12:25:24 pm »
A Great Update! Hope to see more!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2021, 06:05:56 am »
Great start and would like to read more of Sofia's Change

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 02:13:59 pm »
Great start to the story!  I'm invested and I'd love to see you keep going with it!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2021, 09:13:43 pm »
Nice start, good build. Maybe try to reduce the "i" count a bit.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2021, 09:36:16 pm »
Great work Subbish!

Good development of the main character.  It is a nice change to read a story written from the woman's perspective.

Please continue!!!   :rock:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline bruh123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2021, 02:23:25 am »
Great story, hope it continues!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story - Sofia's Change

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View