⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lesa Lewis

Started by Old Surehand, March 03, 2021, 08:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

All 4 videos streamed live in March of 2020 at Gregg/Klice Community Center in Kansas City, Missouri, where she's been working for 25 years. My guess is that these videos were intended to replace in-person classes, due to Covid-19 lockdown. With her bodybuilding days long behind her, many members are interested in what she's up to and how she looks. She's aged well.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

A better quality video of her leading a workout class from 2019

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS