LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscular Beastch

Started by xekz10, February 26, 2021, 07:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xekz10

This is an attempt to write a self narrated story were the main character is a huge muscular bitch beast, hope you like. Some violence included

My name is Karen and this is a series of self related events which meant a lot of pleasure for me, disgrace an agony for the people in this events.
I'm a big muscular strong, totally jacked,beefy as fuck, I'm 6'4 and 340 pounds of beefy muscles, I take and do what I want with who I want, I love to crush puny men , squeeze them to pulp, break and mangle them and fuck them in the process.
My biceps measure at 25 inches , quads 45 inches and calves at 42 inches all filled with, solid, crushing muscle. Now my favorite part are my huge beefy pecs, round and solid it's like a 50DD of solid muscle nonetheless there's no need for a bra since their solid musclemass it's gravity defying.

Memory #1: At the beach

This happened last summer, I was enjoying a day at the gym ,naked , taking a good sunbath , getting and excelent tan all over , this beach was alone most of the time, at least in the area I was in, my huge magnificent body glistening with the sun beams, huge beefy pecs with inch long nipples pointing to the sky , rubbing my 8 pack with one hand and my muscle packed pussy and clit with the other my pecs bouncing with the movements of my hands, loud tuds were heard coming from my huge pecs colliding with each other then. Time went by , it was evening now , sun was about to be gone for today and I heard someone approaching , there was this guy running by, doing his cardio, I was still lying on my towel and even tough I'm huge he did not seemed to notice me, maybe he was distracted by his running or some like that, it does not matter , it was his unlucky day.

He was now going back to where he came from but now I was standing on his way , he slowed his run and as he was coming closer he looked more amazed and confused , if there was someone watching it would be amazed of the difference , I was at least 1 feet taller and twice as wide . I'm going to fuck you up just for the fun of doing it and I will pleasure myself in the mean time, he was about to say something but I did not gave him the chance , a powerful blow from my huge muscular arm right to his midsection was enough to take all the air from his lungs, the only sound heard was the air going out from his body.
I'm all horny from fingering my self all day long and I want more pleasure now so you are going to lick me off right now and I took the back of his head with one hand and pressed hard into my muscular cunt , I could felt my pussy squeezing his cheeks as I pressed him further inside , with my other hand I was pinching and twisting my nipples and fondling my beefy solid tits, moaning loudly as this dude was eating me , I was standing and he was in his knees, my huge tree trunks trembling as I was reaching orgasm I felt as if his head was fitting completely into my cunt and then i came , forcefully pushing him more and more into my pussy, trying not to squeeze him too hard so I would not spoil my fun to fast, but so strong was my orgasm that my pussy clamps were enough mangle his face.
Now is time for the fun, for me at least and I took one of his hands and shoved it deep into my cunt , I wanted to test how much damage my vaginal muscles were capable of doing so I started flexing, using his whole and and part of his arm as a dildo, we were on an armbar like position so to silence him I placed my huge calf on his neck, not even pressing but the pure weight and beef of my calf was enough to stop him from screaming, as for me I was moaning with pleasure as I squeezed his arm on my pussy, cracking sounds started to come from my inside as once again I was about to cum and with a last powerful flex from my pussy I came with such force that his arm was expelled from my cunt along with a huge creamy load of sticky juice I was satisfied as I saw his mangled arm, totally broken by muscled vagina.
I stood and instantly he started screaming in agony, I placed my huge hand on his neck and picked him up, shut up faggot it's time to finish you off, another blow right to his stomach stopped the screaming as the was no air left to scream inside him then I took him by the collar of his jacket with both hands. I'm gonna pump my huge biceps with your puny body insect , I started doing reps , it was actually a good pump, he must have weighted around 160 pounds , but such was the feeling of power and superiority produced by my display of strength that I was feeling horny again, my huge upper body was pumped to its max,  I stopped the rep with his head facing my huge pecs, just one inch apart and started flexing my meaty pecs into his face, he was just bouncing back, I was beating the shit out of him with my huge beefy tits, his eyes started swelling and turning purple and his nose bleeding but it was not enough I was so turned on by this, I wanted to cum by beating him senseless with my pecs , there are so muscular, so solid, huge round and beefy, so powerful that I needed to gave myself such a pleasure and then and idea crossed my head.... still holding him with both hands I stretched my arms as far as I could and then with a powerful movement I pulled him straight into my huge rock solid body , his face went right into my cleavage , a loud crack sound, my huge muscled tits broke his jaw a nose, he was knocked out instantly, still alive but knocked out cold, I came furiously , I dropped him into the sand and started to finger myself, I squirted for around a minuted, I squirted all over him, drenching him in my sticky cum in a last display of dominance.

Part 2 coming, comments and reviews appreciated


seldom

I definitely like where this is going and am loving Karen! I can't wait to read more of her! The arm-breaking pussy orgasm was fantastic. Her violent, dominant, alpha attitude is so much fun to read. I feel like you really sell it with her.

A couple of minor editing notes:

Use quotation marks to indicate when people are speaking out loud: "I'm going to fuck you up just for the fun of doing it and I will pleasure myself in the mean time."

Use more periods to end sentences. It helps break up the action into easy to read chunks. (I'm guilty of using too many commas too!)

What you've got here is a really good fun read, with the potential to be mind-blowing. Thank you for sharing!

jhunter

Nice premise, could use a bit more breaks.