LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Friends Mother

Started by Romenjohn, February 25, 2021, 01:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romenjohn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hai romen John I am from your place if you don't mind we can work together
Ofcourse


Karthikkr25

Hi romen, I tried to message you but your inbox is full. Let me know either way to reach you

tarzan7

KARMA!

Still waiting for another great chapter of this gorgeous woman.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blkxltng

Any updates for this story? Really excited to read what happens next!

Romenjohn

We came home.

Rahul was standing in front of the house.

I completely ignored him.
(Why shouldn't I )😡

I had my supper and gone to bed early. Because I was really tired and had some bruises.

NEXT DAY

Nothing unusual I walk up late.

I came to the dinning table and my breakfast was on the table.

I sat down.

Suddenly Rahul entered the room.

I turned my attention on to my breakfast.

Rahul : I am sorry Alen for what happened yesterday.

Me : mmmm (don't want to reply anything more)

Rahul : I know you are mad at me. But pls say something.

Me turning face to him .

Me : Yes I was mad at you but now I realised something ,everybody cannot be a fighter. But I am grateful the your mother was there to save my ass.

Rahul face lit up a little

Suddenly Ahana entered the room....

Ahana : I heard what happened yesterday,I am sorry for my brother not being helpful.

Me: It's all right your mother saved me.

Ahana : Time for me to go.

Rahul : Where are you going??

Ahana : To our cousins.

Rahul : mmmm( little disturbed)

She left....

Me : Why are you making that weird face all of a sudden??

Rahul : It's nothing ( still disturbed)

Me : Oh u must scared of your cousin's too😂

Rahul : No 😡
             I am not scared of my cousin's. Yes they are strong young girls (they are twin sisters). But they are soo lovely. I am not scared but .......😓

Me : ??🤨

Rahul : Ok fine I am a little bit scared of my aunty Samantha.

Me : Why?

Rahul : She is a little bit cocky person😓

Me : I guess she is strong woman.

Rahul : Not just that. When we have a family gathering or any functions she loves to emasculate me.
She knows I am not strong and muscular like my parents or even like my little sister.
If she saw me she will just lifts me up and makes fun of me in front of my whole family.
She always makes fun of me that my little sister always saved me, stuff like that.

Me : Oh mmmm.

Rahul : (suddenly a wicked smile on his face) You should be scared too if she finds out that you are here she will definitely come to show off.

Me : Let her come ( more strong women I love this place)😈

Suddenly Radha entered through the kitchen with some firewood.

Radha : Hey boys ( she all sweaty . She was wearing a black blouse and a skirt.)

Me : Hey aunty ( her four pack was revealing through the gap between her blouse and her skirt. Her blouse had small sleeve which shows her huge triceps. And her pecs were soo revealing through the cutting in the middle of the blouse 🤤)

She came close to us.

Rahul stood up and greeted her.

Rahul : Ehh mom you look like you had a hard morning (looking at her arms)

Radha : Oh my lovely boy it's not that hard when you have strong arms like this (she flexed her right arm and her biceps rised)

Her arm looked soo ripped with veins showing up.

Me : Awesome aunty🥰(me enjoying the view)

Radha : Thanku Alen. Rahul I have never asked you this what do u think about my arms.

Rahul : (Stunned) ehhh......

Radha : what! don't you like it ( she moved closer to him) come on son touch it

Rahul looked lost😱

Radha placed his palm on her right bicep and flexed

Radha : does it feel hard (Radha looked at me)

Rahul : yes(scared 😱)

Radha saw his expression

Radha quickly hugged him

Radah : oh don't be scared of my strong arms son it will not hurt it will always protect you.

Rahul : .........mmmm....

Radha : I know son it's hard for you to adjust       to all of this but always remember I will never hurt you.

Rahul : I know mom but .....( looks at me)

Me : go on (gesture)

Rahul : I feel weak , I feel less.

Radha : Don't think like that. Everybody loves you son. U are good boy. U know the village traditions right!!.. (she looking up to his face.)

I was analysing their hight difference. Even though Radha was only 5ft 4 or 5 ft 5 her upper body is realy wide and thick compared to Rahul

Rahul: I know (not happy)

Me being clueless about what they are talking about.

Radha: Son do u remember when you where small u always liked to fly and I used to throw u up in the air as high as I can and catch you.

Rahul: That was when I was a small boy ( he slowly moved away from Radha) now I am man.

Radha:Oh my big 😆(giggles)  man don't be shy if u want to fly just tell me , mama can still make u fly😆

Rahul was just shocked listening to that.

Me : Well I would like to fly😁 (Taking advantage of the situation)

Radha: Why not come here.

Rahul: (Suddenly intervenes) U can fly some other time. Now we have to go somewhere.

Me: What? Where?😡
He just ruined my chance.

Radha: Where are u going Rahul?

Rahul: Well......... ahh Ahana asked me to bring Alen to meet Samantha aunty!!😓

Radha: Oh when did u started going to meet Samantha 😁

Rahul don't know what to say I can clear see his instent regret.

Rahul: Come lets go. Wash your hands and come. I will wait outside.

He walked out

I washed my hands and I was stoped by Radha

Radha: Alen Samantha is a very proactive person just don't feel bad if she do something.

Me: I will be fine. What are you going to do ?

Radha: Well today a new tyre for our tractor will be coming so have to be here.

Me: where is uncle? Will he come?

Radha: No, why should he come for this simple matters. Infact he is in the market with others to sell our goods.

Me: Oh so who will change the tyre??

Radha: Who do u think will do it!!😈

Me: Uff that is something I has to see🤤


She smiles and walkes into her room. I quickly changed my tshirt and came out.

Rahul just looked at me (irritated)  and start walking.

Me: Why are u taking me to someone that u don't want to be around😂

Rahul: (not happy) so I could get out of that situation. Well also u want fly right😈. I am taking u to a place where your foot most probably don't touch the ground😈

Me: 🤨

Rahul: 😈
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

wowser1016

I can hardly wait to read about an encounter with Samantha and Rahul's twin cousins. I just hope it doesn't take a year. K+!

jbeast

This has been a great story. I just read this. It has been awhile, but I hope that Romenjohn will decide to give us another chapter or two.

jhunter

Hm, lingo with script. Not vad, could use more details.

AR Azad


jbeast

I always loved this story and the descriptions. Love to see another chapter.

edso

Yep would love to see more of this story

gopaljons@gmail.com

yes really awsome story..radha is reall hero...eagerly waiting for new

Romenjohn

Well I have some rough drafts. I will try to publish. Thank you guys for your support
  • 2 people thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

edso


AR Azad

What would have happened if Radha had grabbed Rahul by the arm, lifted him up, and let him fly?