⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Friends Mother

Started by Romenjohn, February 25, 2021, 01:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karthikkr25

That was awesome one. But when we can see radha in action where she protects you and crush the bones of some rowdies.


phil123

Great again, can't wait to read what happens next!  :clap:

tarzan7

" I licked the milk on her abs. It was like four chocolate bars... " A unique and luscious description! Alen is playing with fire because this can go in a variety of ways. If this is uncovered by his friend or the husband there will be trouble. But Radha will defend him. However if the daughter finds out, or worse, if he tries to seduce the daughter... jealousy and hell breaks loose. Can't wait to read more!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Interesting night, now lets see how things proceed.

Romenjohn


Romenjohn

I woke late as usual.

I could feel the effects from yesterday..

I walked out of the room. My leg felt better.

I saw Rahul reading newspaper...

Me : hey good morning

Rahul: its good evening (chuckled)

Me: wow that was a good sleep.

Rahul : I tried to wake you up but I could see you were too tired . What did you do yesterday?

Me : (freaked out for a moment) nothing... yesterday I saw a dream were a goddess milking me out. (in satisfaction)

Rahul : oh so you get tired in dreams too huh (laughed)

Me : ya (but it was no dream) ( I smiled)

Rahul : Tell me about the goddess from your dream..

Me: (fuck) oh..... that was nothing I don't remember much. It was just a dream ( with a little bit of anxiety)

Rahul : Well then, have your food and we have to go to the market to get some items.

Me: OK then..

I had done my routines and had food..

Me : Let's go its 4:30 pm

Rahul : Mom and dad will be back in 5:00pm

Me: well then let's go.

We got out and was walking towards the market.

Me: Hey where is Ahana, haven't she came back yet?

Rahul : I don't know (like he was not interested)

Me : mmm

We purchased everything we needed..

On our way back we saw Rahul father returning home.

Me: hey Rahul where is your mother she is not with him.

Rahul : May be she had something else to do.
She will come.

Suddenly someone else called Rahul in a very loud voice.

Both of us turned around.

It was two boys. They were average boys maybe 18 years old or so, but they are not as tall as us.

They came close and Rahul was not pleased by their presence.

Boys 1 : Hey look who it is. Mr Wimp ( both of them laughed)

That really triggered me.

Me : Who the fuck are you? Asshole? ( with rage)

Rahul : (came close to my ears) these are two of the boys who beat me.

Boys: And who are you, haven't seen you around get out here this is our business. (to me)

Me: oh soo you guys beat him huh.

Boys looked at us with a smerk.

Me: then let me return you the favour.

I punched one in the face and kicked one in the chest.
Both of them fell down.

Rahul: ( with a happy face came near me)

........ Suddenly........

Rahul: Oh shit. Alen Runnnnnnn.......

Rahul ran away.

I didn't understand I looked back at the boys and saw three more boys running towards me.

Me : Fuck you Rahul....

Boys came near me without wasting any time I started kicking and punching them.

Suddenly the two boys I knocked out got back and hold my hands and there they got their advantage.

The three boys started kicking me..

Fuck it was 5 vs 1

One of the boys took a steel bar of a broken shovel.

The other 4 boys got me to my knees.

The one with bar came near me.

Boy 1 : You shouldn't have came here.

He swing the bar at my head. I closed my eyes and.........

It didn't hit me...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the bar near my head, and their was another hand holding at the end of the bar.
I followed the arm and I saw Radha.

I don't know why but i felt safe.

Boy 1 tried to pull the end of the bar from her hand it didn't even move.

He used both his hands and same result.

Radha with ease pulled the bar out of the boys hand.

She placed her left hand and right hand at each ends of the bar end started bending it like nothing.
I could see her biceps popping and her pecs flexing.

The four boys who were holding me suddenly leave me and got into formation behind the 1st boy in front of me. They were scared of her strength. She is bending steel like nothing.

Radha finally broke the bar into two pieces.

And everyone got stunned including me.

She threw them away and....

Radha: What you have done is done. Leave now before you get hurt stupid boys.

I slowly moved a little bit backwards.

We were near a farm field and their was no one else near.

I was confident and I believed I could see a showdown.

Boy 1 : Go away woman don't mess with us or you are going to get hurt..

Radha : That's what I just told you ediots.

Boy 1 : all right then take her out!! (he commands to the other boys)

Two of them charged at her and tried to tackle her with their shoulders.

They hit hard into her belly.
(But I only know what is underneath those clothes😉)

She just stood there and didn't move...

The two boys still tried to move her with their shoulders burying into her belly.

Radha was shorter than those boys by 2 or 3 inches.

Radha: What are you doing kids. Wait let me help you.

She bend her self forward and placed her left arm under the boy on the left and her right arm under the boy on the right.

Me: Holy!!! (terrified)

She just lifted the boys into a powerbomb position.

One boy was on her left biceps and shoulder.
And the other one her right bicep and shoulder.

Radha: Do you boys feel safe up their (she laughed)

They started screaming help.

Boy 1 : That's it let's get her.

The three boys ran towards her.

She was still holding in two in the air.

Radha: Do you like to fly? Let me make you boys fly.

She thrusted forward and threw the 2 boys into the 3 coming at her.

All of the boys where eating dust.

I was turned on by watching her display her strength.

All of a sudden Boy 1 the leader of the gang charged towards her throwing a right hook at her face.

She was quick enough to see it coming.

She stopped the punch with her left arm by holding on his forearm.

Radha: Don't you have some manners. It's not right to hit a woman. Let me teach you why you should not do that.

Without wasting any time the boy tried a left hook at her face.

Still same result..........
Radha so that one to. She got hold on his left forearm..

Radha didn't liked that,

Boy 1 : (screaming in pain)

I saw Radha crushing the boys forearms..

Radha : How does that feel? Ha will you try to hit a woman again??

Boy 1: Nooooooooo.....

Me : Wow what a lesson. He will never forget this. (to my self)

Boy 1 fell on his knees crying.

Radha : (To the other 4 boys.) He learned his lesson (pointing at boy 1) do you boys want me to take some classes?? (With grin on her face)

Me: Ofcourse they want a combine class... (me laughing)

Radha smiled 😆

The 4 boys looks each other.

Boy 4: Come on guys lets leave. She is way too strong. We cannot fight her.

Boy 5: Come on guys she cannot stop us if we fight together.

Boy 2 : Nonsense, didn't you see her  throwing me into you. Isn't that enough.

Boy 3 : She humiliated us. We have to return the favor. We should teach her a lesson. A lesson that she will never forget.

Boy 2 : What are you going to do??

Boy 3 : Not me, 'we' are going to do to her.. (looking at Radha with a grin)

Boy 4 : How are we going to take her out. She is like a tank.

Boy 3 : Yes she is strong. But we have an advantage she is a woman.

Boy 5 : I don't understand, we all know she is a woman.

Boy 3 : Haha,, we are going to strip her naked.

All the boys looked surprised.

Me : Radha they are planning something.

Radha : Ya let them plan. I am waiting to see it.

I was still on the ground watching.
I stood up and walked towards Radha.

Suddenly all the 4 boys came charging at Radha.
I moved away from her to get a better view.

Boys 2 and 3 got hold of her two arms and 4 and 5 wrapped their arms around her torso.

I looked at Radha she was not doing anything. She was playing with them.

Boy 3 : (shouting to boy 4 and 5) Strip her now!!!Remove her blouse!!!!

I was shocked by hearing this.

Radha was also shocked.

Boys 4 and 5 placed their arms on her chest and breast. (they were not confident)

Radha didn't liked that. But she had some other plans. She started walking forward pushing all four of them.

All four of them tried to stop her but she pulled her next move shocking them all..

She hoisted her both arms into the air and with that both boys 2 and 3 also gone up.

They lost their grip on her arm and both of them hit hard on their backs.

The boys 4 and 5 was terrified.

Karthikkr25


Karthikkr25

Hi romen, it was so awesome. Thanks for accepting my request and good to see her in action. Please make her to put boys in scissor hold and broke few ribs and also some head scissors just to show them she crush their skull if she want. Please post the remaining story.

tarzan7

KARMA!

Romen, I'm very pleased you continued this story. Excellent descriptions... keep going.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

Romen, will we see another chapter? We all love Ahana... has to be the sexiest woman I've read about in quite some time. KARMA!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Romenjohn

This is the continuation of the previous sequence

Romenjohn

Radha : Let me give you boys a good hug..

She wrapped her arms around the 2 boys into a bear hug..
The 2 boys started screaming in pain...

She didn't stop their to finish them off she hoisted both of them....

Me: How powerful is she (to my self)

She almost squeezed the life out of them.

Radha: You should have left when you had the chance.

She released the hold and the two unconscious bodies fell down..

Radha : These are done (looking at the unconscious bodies of boy 4 and 5)

Radha : Well then you guys wanted strip me naked. Huh... (at boys 2 and 3.)

Boy 3: That was a mistake let us go.....

Boy 2 : please don't hurt is anymore..

Radha: Oh no no. You boys are not leaving that easily..

She bend down and grabbed at the collars of the two boys and brought them up to their feets.

Radha: You got 2 options.
             1. Get to feel more of my power or
             2. Leave naked..

To my surprise the boys answered that quickly "leave naked".

Me : Uff she scared the shit out of them.(to my self)

Radha didn't wait any longer she just gripped her hands on their pants and just like tearing paper she ripped their pants.

The 2 boys just vanished out of there..... 😂

Radha : That was quick.

Boy 1 slowly got to his feet.

Radha: get these sleepy ones out of hear.

Boy 1 : OK (scared)

Radha then walked towards me...

Radha : Are you ok...

Me:  Ya, just watched a live action movie😂

She laughed 🤣

Radha : Let's go home it's getting late.

We walked back home...




tarzan7

KARMA! Love her.... please continue. Thanks.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karthikkr25

Hai romen John I am from your place if you don't mind we can work together

tarzan7

 :bravo: KARMA Romenjohn!

We need another episode where Alen pleasures this wonderful Earth Mother Amazon. She is SO sexy in her own way. Great story!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login