Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for stories by jdm022

Started by ks10306, February 12, 2021, 03:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ks10306

Does anyone have the stories "Life With Summer" and the last chapter of "Briarton" by Jdm022. I've looked everywhere but they seem to be scrubbed or lost


jdm022

Hi ks10306,

I don't see them on this thread anymore either.
I'll see if I still have it on my hard drive and potentially repost them.

jdm022
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bluerondo

While you are waiting, don't forget to check out "Home Sweet Home" by jdm022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Would love to see a continuation of this tale.

Kujarer

Unable to check *VIP*, but other stories in the 'Fiction' sub-section by 'jdm022' are here:

Sister In Arms [Re-Do!] => You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jill and Me and New Year's Party => You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

College Crush => You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even Steven => You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Short Stories => You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About 'Short Stories':

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys,

Like many of you, I've had a ton of encounters and infatuations with athletic and muscular girls in my lifetime.  I thought it would be fun to share these stories with you and also give you an accuracy rating telling you what percentage is true based off of my best memories.

I hope you enjoy them and maybe it promotes you to share a story here as well.  Please try to give your experience a "Truth Rating from 1 - 100%"

Thanks.


:singing:

I hope I didn't miss any...  :)

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

giantgirl7foot2

Does anyone know where to find the original Sister in Arms?  ::)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know where to find the original Sister in Arms?  ::)

My old Sister in Arms was deleted back in the day by the moderator as it got close to crossing a line with forum standards.  unfortunately the computer I had it on crashed...so it's lost forever :(

I plan on writing some more on the current version... stay tuned....
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Do you have a rough estimate of when the story was on here? Or what other stories were around at that time?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crow004

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have a rough estimate of when the story was on here? Or what other stories were around at that time?
I remember reading the original story. (And I don't have the best memory!) I don't think it was up for very long. It must have been posted about 6 or 7 years ago? I thought it was taken down by the author because someone on here cried about senseless violence in the story! And I remember thinking, that the violence wasn't senseless. It was perfectly justified! Anyway, I'm glad jdm retold the story.

giantgirl7foot2

Scoured through many pages of wayback machine archives, but nowhere to be found. Unfortunate! Darn snowflakes.  ::)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crow004

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scoured through many pages of wayback machine archives, but nowhere to be found. Unfortunate! Darn snowflakes.  ::)
LOL Well it's okay, giantgirl. The beginning of jdm's new story is very similar to the old one.

giantgirl7foot2

Yeah, but I'd have loved to read the original one, especially now that the new story had to be stopped early. Anyway, it was worth a shot, and it's a good thing there's still his other in progress series that I'm greatly enjoying!  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login