⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FANTASYMUSCLEGIRL....

Started by kroenen, February 09, 2021, 04:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kroenen


Hello gents

It would be my first review about a lady in HBC, normally I don`t like to note, judge, mark, persons,
but about this webcamer, some things needs to be shared...

I just arrived at her free room, and before starting anything I liked to ask a model, what would be her rules in the different rooms.
I`m not a hardcore nude fan so I generally go on Premium just to see flexes and relax chat.
So I asked her, and she replied in a way I would qualify as, rough...

_"IF YOU NEED FANTASY PAY FIRST" _"IF YOU NEED ONE ON ONE GO PAY FIRST" _"WHT PART DON'T UNDERSTAND"  Capital letters from her.

I replied quietly that paying is during the Webcam session, not before, and I asked her if she wanted a tip first,
and fantasymusclegirl just did a middle finger. Quite impolite.

And then she decided to block me. Not before insulting some viewers in Spanish, saying that they have no money.

It was my first time I visited her, it is certainly the last.

Maybe she is facing some issues in her life, I don`t know, the Covid time is not easy for most of us, but,
Does it give her the right to be so mean to unknown people like that ?

Well it`s a high No recommendation.



Polite Society

Did you actually have credits?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kroenen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you actually have credits?

Absolutely, when I wanted to see a model performance I`m always coming with credits.
I asked a premium-chat that she just ignored.
It was the first time I went to her room, no past stories going wrong with that model.