⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Skinny Brother v2

Started by assassinua, February 04, 2021, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantgirl7foot2

Ha, great little elements that you're incorporating! Really makes this a very interesting story!

:bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


blackhawkdown

There's a lot of directions this story can take now. Love the two new elements of her father and the teacher. Can't wait to see we're you go with this next.

Super_squirrel

I like the twist. Can't wait to see what punishment is dealt to the brother

ravanin

Love the new twist, but I kinda want to see the girlfriend again too  :'(

assassinua

Chapter 22

Brother

Long story short I lost. I felt that I was stronger than Kevin but somehow he was able to put in holds that I could not escape. To make matters worse Kathy was cheering up and pointing out all the time what he should do. And after the match, she just danced in front of my sister singing that she is the better coach. And I frankly agreed with her, I was training so hard these weeks and was the stronger one and still lost. And I did the mistake of pointing out that to Lyza. Big mistake.

Lyza just pointed out that she could have beaten Kevin even with her eyes closed and it was my fault for not trying hard enough. To my surprise, Kev said they can do it right now best out of three because he is not tired at all. Apparently, his win over me played a bad joke on him and he felt overconfident. Everything was set with Lyza just standing on the grass blindfolded with her arms on the hips waiting for him to attack.

He was sneaking on her and was directly behind. From that position he applied headlock and tried to take her down, somehow he succeeded and right now was holding my sister in the hold we trained a lot - his arms around her neck and his legs around her torso. He said she should tap if it is painful which caused my sister to laugh, in few seconds she just pried his arms apart, turn around, shakes off his legs. Lyza tried to proceed but Kevin crawled away and she couldn't get hold of him and couldn't see him. Kevin attacked again with a perfectly executed tackle and end up laying on Lyza. From the looks of it, one can assume he got her, but there is a way too big difference in strength and Lyza's plan was to get hold of him. This position gave her the opportunity to just hug him. In a few seconds, Kevin was tapping like crazy.

"You see Tom, it's not hard at all, as I said I did it even with closed eyes. But we agreed best out of three so let's do it again. I will even lay on my stomach to make it easier for your friend"

She did as she told but I think this position benefited her more than Kevin, he take a lot of time checking out and thinking about how to take advantage of the situation, I did the same in my head and didn't see any good approach. Yes she was smaller but in that position, I think it was to her advantage, she looked like a small bull with bulging muscles and he looked like a stick. I even thought that Lyza weighed more than him. Anyway, about the subject at hand, Lyza asked if he will start any time in this century so Kev just sat on her back and tried to pull her arm behind but he was not strong enough even more she just kept her arms under her without moving an inch. To his credit, he didn't give and tried more.

"Tom, we really need to talk after the match, there is no way you would have lost if you tried your hardest,  he is just way too weak to do any harm, did he bribe you to win?" - With that, she did a push-up. With my friend still sitting on her back, when the hell did she become so strong. She was holding a plank position when I felt the pain. Kathy came to me and took my hand behind my back.

"Go and help your friend, I want to see a bit more competitive match" - She whispered to me, I tried to object but manage only "but". When she increased the pressure - "Or you can try to fight me and I promise, I will not be gentle and it will hurt" - At least there are no mind games here about me being bigger and older. She simply knows what she can do to me and I have to do what she says if I don't want to get hurt.

Lyza was still blindfolded and switched to elbowed plank position with Kevin laying on her back still trying to pull her hand behind or at least pretending to. I silently came closer and showed him my intentions, I thought his idea is good but we need to roll my sister on the back, we counted to three and at the same time Kev slid to one side and we pushed together flipping her over. Kevin quickly grabbed her hand put his legs on Lyza to have leverage and performed a nice armbar. I tried to do the same but was too slow, the moment I touched my sister's arm she put me in a headlock. Immediately I've tried to get out of it by moving her hand, the problem is I am not strong enough, and the harder I tried, the harder it was to breathe because Lyza's bicep was huge and pushing my throat. I had to reduce my effort and analyze the situation. Kevin secured my younger sister's arm, from the looks of it she can't get out of that hold,  that was good for us. On the other head, Lyza had me in a headlock and obviously, I can't get out from that hold too, the good thing being in that position meant I more or less also secured her hand so she can't use it to fight off Kev. Her legs are still free thus, the only thing I can do is to move my body on top of hers so it will be harder for Lyza to do something. After I did she tried to push me off with few glute bridges but I held on. It was a stalemate for us and Kathy declared a draw, which was kind of good but taking into account Lyza was fighting both of us with her eyes closed and we had the element of surprise, the feeling in my stomach was not that good, I was really afraid of her and jealous of the strength she possesses.

"That was super fun but I think it was too easy for you, let's do it again but this time I am not covering my eyes." - Too easy for us? We barely got a draw...I looked at Kevin and he was out of breath, there's no way we can put a fight so I proposed a break to which the girls agreed.

While we waited, Kathy run into the house and came back with our weight scale. Why the hell? The girls told us not to worry as it's just a guessing game for them. Why do they need a game for that? They weighed each other first and then Kathy come to me and told me to jump. Who the hell she thinks she is to order me around like that, the next thing she will tell me to bark like a dog? I was still lying on the ground and when I looked up I didn't see a little girl, I saw the muscular one who can easily kick my butt. Perhaps they need me to jump for their "game" so I decided to do as I was told and jumped. Lyza started chuckling and Kathy looked dumbfounded. I was not sure what's happening as I did what they wanted.

"I meant you to jump into my hands so I can weigh you. What are you some kind of a frog to jump around?" - that was awkward, I just put myself into a really stupid situation because I was too scared of her, she didn't wait for my response and just lift me up and went to the scale, I wanted to object but Kathy looked like the person you don't want to say no. She stepped on the scale and together with Lyza make some calculations on the phone.

"No way, it can't be true" - With that, she put me down, grabbed Kevin, and step on the scale again. - "It has to be some joke and the scale is broken, Lyza will you?" - so she did ask Lyza but didn't even consider asking us. Kathy bounced Lyza a bit while lifting. - "Ok, it feels that scale is working fine, just to be sure let's do it, yes as I suspected. You won I own you a massage" - I can only guess what the results were but I would bet my money on Lyza outweighing me, despite being so much smaller and younger.

Lyza laid down on her stomach and Kathy started massaging her back, I was still laying on the grass just in front of them. When Lyza spoke:

"I have an idea while we wait. Tom, do you remember when we arm-wrestled?" - of course, I did, but it was years ago before she gained so many muscles. - "Let's do it now. I wonder if I made some progress. You owe me for losing your wrestling match or perhaps you want me to come up with some other punishment" - I am pretty sure she will come up with something much worse so I agreed.

Kathy found some stone so our hands were the same level and put my t-shirt up exposing my arm, for some reason. I was afraid of what she can do and didn't want to provoke her. Lyza did the same and just by looking at us one can easily claim the winner, Kathy declared that it will be boring and proceeded with massaging my sister, who turned her head back. I sensed the moment and pushed with all I got hoping that she will be distracted and I will put her arm down, as expected her arm didn't budge. I looked up and she was chatting to Kathy about some girl stuff so I pushed harder, still nothing. I glanced at her arm and it was not even flexed, she was just holding my arm without trying, in this laying position I couldn't use my body only arm strength which seemed was way too little to make my sister work hard. I almost used my second arm for help but I thought about Lyza curling the dumbbell and about her holding me in a headlock with one arm, and a realization hit me that it won't help and I will only embarrass myself further so I just pushed and waited to be defeated. After a minute or so Lyza turned her attention to me.

"It seems my working out pays off and I got a bit stronger." - And she easily put my hand down. - "It must be the leverage from the stone or perhaps I am a little bit stronger than you. What do you think?" - Kathy just laughed at that statement, even Kev was chuckling to himself, not letting me answer she went on. - "Let's go back to wrestling or perhaps you want to play some other games while we wait" - I quickly agreed to wrestle, at least there we can have a small chance.

We stand in front of each other and I thought of talking about some strategy with Kevin but Lyza had other plans and just charged, with her arms spread she tackled both of us to the ground. We were still recovering when Lyza put her legs on my friend's shoulders and squeezed a bit, seeing the situation, I wanted to stand up to make some distance between us but somehow she took hold of my arm and never let it go. I tried to yank my arm free but her grip was too strong and I can't even dream to drag their combined weight so I was stuck and the best solution was to try and attack her. Lyza was in a sitting position with Kevin's head between her legs so I came from behind to try and wrestle her down instead, I felt my legs moving to one side while my arm was pushed down to the other. The last time when we wrestle Lyza she was using one hand for each of us, this time she had two hands-free and immediately I felt the difference. With one hand she grabbed my legs and pushed them to her and with the other, she let go of my arm, grabbed my neck, and also pushed, the problem is while my bottom and top parts of the body were pushed in the same direction, my mid stayed behind Lyza's back and there was nothing I could do to stop her. I screamed from pain and tapped, Kevin was doing the same. It took her less than a minute to pin us both down.

Sister

That pathetic loser. I've trained him for few weeks and he just lost without even a proper fight. How can it be possible and now he even dares to blame me for his loss? He just can't understand the fact that he is useless when it comes to any strength-related issues and it's definitely not my fault. I just had to show him how weak he is and proposed to fight Kevin with eyes closed, I doubt he would agree otherwise.

I was just enjoying myself when Kev started the fight and tried to put me down, at first I thought to just flip him over but was too curious about what he learned and what's the difference between his hold and my brother's, so I let him put me down. Frankly, I didn't feel the difference at all, same wimpy hold, but after he asked to tap out I couldn't contain myself and laughed, did he really think he was hurting me or something? I shook him off from me and wanted to punish him but somehow he sneaked away and me not seeing him was not helping. But I can wait till he attacks me again. I was already bored when he crashed into me, it didn't hurt but I was not expecting such a bold move from him and it put me off balance and I fell, he ends up on top of me and I quickly squeezed him with my hands, as expected he tapped instantly.

Next round, I've decided to start on my stomach, his tackle didn't hurt me but I could have fallen on a stone or something so not taking any unneeded risks. It took ages for him to do something, so I provoked him a bit. He didn't come up with anything better than just sitting on my back and pulling my hand, I was tempted to let him do it but decided it would be more fun to actually not, so I made a push-up with his weight (which was not that big) and mocked my brother how can he lost versus such a wimpy opponent. I was holding a plank position when out of a sudden Tom joined Kevin and together they flipped me on my stomach. I panicked at first because I couldn't see anything and somebody performed really good armbar on me, if I would let the same happened to another arm I would be doomed, luckily to me the second opponent, no idea who was doing what, was too slow and I just grabbed him in a headlock. First thought was to object that it was not fair but my competitive nature took over and I tried to fight, and why not? One of the wimps was secured in my hand but the other secured my arm thus he used his whole body for that. So I tried to bring my legs into action but when I raised my glutes I felt socks in my face, stinky socks. I immediately reversed the position so they can roll back and was thinking about my options, like just squeezing harder headlock and knocking out one of my opponents but Kathy declared a draw, I didn't totally agree with her but we will have more rounds and I will not be surprised anymore.

It was not a surprise when wimps asked for a break, they looked like it was the hardest thing they did in ages. During the break, Kathy come by to me and said that guys are not only wimps but also stupid not to use their weight advantage versus me. I've just asked what advantage and we made a bet whether I weigh more than the boys, kind of not fair from my side as I already know I did, but free massage is always good. The funny thing happened when Kathy wanted to weigh in Tom and told him to jump and he did, if I put it from his perspective he was not aware of our bet so he must have thought that Kathy is ordering him around and he listened. My older brother was so afraid of her that he did meaningless requests just because she told him so at that moment I decided that perhaps it's time we stop playing our mind games with him and I will just enjoy the fact I am much stronger than him.

I won the bet as expected and was receiving my massage when it occurred to me that I can start showing my strength even now and proposed my brother an arm-wrestling match. There is no way he will refuse it. He didn't object when Kathy pulled his t-shirt up to expose his arms, she didn't even have to wrestle or beat him up to show who is in charge. I already saw his biceps and know what to expect but it is still funny to see the difference in our arms, not sure if there is even a point in arm-wrestling, perhaps he should try with both hands, at least it would be more competitive. He grabbed my hand and started pushing and I started talking with my friend without even considering his efforts, he was not capable to even make me struggle a bit, I hoped he would try to use two hands but he didn't so after a while I easily put him down and by habit said that perhaps I am not stronger and it's just the leverage, Kathy almost choked herself and even Kevin was laughing at that comment. My brother didn't react so I decided it's time to wrestle.

This time I wanted to check what happens if I try for real. I run into them with my arms wide and took both of them down, quickly I grabbed Tom's hand so he will not run away and put Kevin's head between my legs to keep him in place dragging my brother with me while doing it, I wanted to pull Tom to me but he positioned himself behind my back so I grabbed his legs, at that moment I didn't care if he will hurt himself during the fall, I wanted to check my abilities. There was no need to hold his hand anymore and when he was down I take his head in a hold and pushed my hands together at the same time I squeezed my legs a bit. Both of them screamed and tapped right away. Wow, it took me like 30 seconds to beat two older boys, I was super happy for myself. I relaxed the hold to almost not hurting them but not completely.

Brother

"So dear brother, what do you think?"

"Think about what?" - I have no idea what is she talking about

"About me beating you easily of course. Can you think about some hilarious excuse again so we can laugh together?  Perhaps I took you by surprise?" - she was clearly mocking me already but I grabbed this opportunity

"Yes, you did, I didn't expect you to attack without a warning"

"Do you think it would make any difference? We can try again, I will let you go but will hold your hand so you will not run away and we will wrestle again." - She did as she told, and as soon as I was crouching near her Lyza counted to three and pulled me onto her, the strength was too much to me and I collapsed, my face hitting her stomach or wall, at least it felt the same. She put her hand on my head and pushed me deeper into her abs bricks. I thought my face would be crushed under the pressure and I tried tapping and screaming. - "It seems there's no difference whether you expect it or not, I am still able to pin you. Why do you think that happens? Perhaps there is another reason for me overpowering you. Perhaps I am a little bit stronger than you?" - She let go of my head but pulled both of my hands behind my back and gripped my wrists in one hand.

"Yes, perhaps you are" - finally I admitted she is stronger

"Nice, but do you think the person who is a little bit stronger can hold you down like this? Not even talking that I just beat you and your friend together." - she pushed my hands higher forcing me to answer.

"You are much stronger. For God's sake, you can curl more than twice as much, your biceps is huge, your legs and abs are amazing, how can you even think you are not much much stronger than me?" - Finally, there is no turning back, the things will change from now on but at least there will be no more mind torturing.

"Good you finally said that. I think we are done for today" - She turned around to walk away but then stopped. - "And one more thing... jump!" - I thought she meant for me to jump so she can lift me but it didn't look like that, and when I looked at her she flexed and said - "Now" -  Now it was clear, she just decided to order me around without any purpose just because she can and I obeyed.

wissen

Wow, very long and awesome chapter!

I am really excited about coming changes in relationships. Interesting when Lyza will learn that she is stronger than their father too? :)

crow004

Tom finally admits the truth! Although his admission didn't seem to appease Lyza at all. In fact it seems she might become more of a bully.
I do miss Tom's girlfriend, even though we only saw her briefly many chapters ago. She seemed nice.  And he seemed to like her strength if I remember correctly.
It would be great to see Tom scared and bullied by his sister's muscles, while he likes and admires his girlfriend's muscles and strength.

giantgirl7foot2

Whoa, I love it!

Will dad soon realise that his daughter is stronger? ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

assassinua

Chapter 23

Brother

I hope things will be better from now on. There is no reason for my sister to train me anymore, she showed her complete dominance, and I will have to listen to her, but I already did long ago without actually acknowledging it. Today my father decided to assemble some equipment in our garden and asked me to help, I hope Lyza won't be angry because of it, but I have no choice but to assist.

We've been doing it for a while, and I can see that we are not making good progress. I think for the son there is always an illusion of a big strong father, but I've spent so much time with Lyza lately that I get used to being around someone who is really strong, and it seems my father is not. It's not that he is weak or even perhaps he is, but he can't do stuff that my sister would not even notice. And I think I was happy she is not here. I wonder what would she think if she saw him struggling with picking up two dumbbells, yes he was able to carry them around, but you can see the effort when he does so, and Lyza is just running and doing countless lunges with those. Or when he tries to screw the bolts and has to rest every 30 seconds, and still it's loose, I will need to ask my sister to screw it tighter so nobody will injure himself. Or when he tried to do a pull-up, it took us an hour to set up the bar outside and to check if it's stable he tried to do a pull-up and couldn't, at least I know whom I got my genes from. He joked out that he was tired from all the work and perhaps he will work out with me sometimes to keep in shape and out of shape he was, he had to take a break like every 10 minutes to rest, I think, even me after those weeks with Lyza have better endurance, still, he was stronger than me, thus not by a lot and it was really worrying.

We were out of the water, so I went inside to grab some.

Lyza

Why did he ask Tom to help him? Can't he see the difference in us? He never acknowledges my achievements and only praising his wimp of a son. At least I will have some equipment to play around with, and perhaps he will see how strong I am. It was just not fair. I wanted to help and we would be already finished a long time ago if I did, instead, they were installing stuff for hours already without any visible progress, so I went out to check on them.

My brother was with his back to me trying to screw something. I will need to redo it all, doubt he has enough strength to do a good job and why on earth my father trusted him with this, and also where was he? If he is not here, perhaps I can have a bit of fun, I sneaked upon my brother from behind, put my hand on his mouth, and pulled him down, wrapping my legs on his torso, he would never even know what happened, my idea was to just play around and let him go before father sees us, not quite sure how will he react and didn't want to find out just yet.

I already get used to my brother not putting any effort in fighting me off, but perhaps his revelation last time or perhaps understanding that somebody can see us gave him strength because he was fighting violently, it was still not enough, but at least I had to try hard. But something was wrong, even with his emotional boost he was stronger than even yesterday. I most definitely could not control him with only one arm now. I decided to change the position a bit and let go of his mouth, and then he screamed calling for help. The worst thing that the voice was not my brother's but my father's.

My first instinct was to let him go and beg for forgiveness, and I almost did. I am pretty sure even a few days ago I would have done it immediately, but the latest events boost my confidence greatly and adults don't seem so invincible anymore. The thing is, even if I was angry at him for asking Tom to help, he was still good for me, and I don't want to harm him even if I can, but only to be recognized for my strength.

"Oh, sorry, I thought it's Tom. We play wrestle all the time, but he is not much of a challenge lately. Can you please wrestle with me a bit? You are for sure much stronger, and I would like to challenge myself" - I tried to put myself in his place, what would you respond. I was sure his male ego will not just allow him to give up, so he agreed and complimented me on my hold. I hold my father for a bit longer to check if he can't get out for real.

"Let's start again, I think, I got an unfair advantage when you didn't expect my attack." - I thought he would object, but he didn't, and we squared off. We were checking each other, me looking at a bigger version of Tom, and noticing that he is not that much bigger, at least he doesn't look like the person who works out. And he is looking at me with a questioning look. I can clearly see the doubt in his eyes, his little daughter is not so little anymore.

The pause was stretching too long, and I advanced. There was nothing to lose for me. He extended the arms to assume wrestling position, but the height difference was way too big, and it gave me a huge advantage, so I just grabbed his hands and squatted down pulling him with me. He ended up on his stomach, and I used the momentum to sit on his back. I didn't push my advantage and was just sitting, checking what my father will do. It didn't take him long to bent his knees and extend his arms, with me on top it looked like a horse game. I waited for him to establish that position and then wrapped my legs around his middle, locked the ankles, and squeezed. I didn't go all in, but I put in enough power so it will hurt. My father collapsed to one side and used his hands to try and pry my legs apart. He did his best and perhaps even better than I expected, but at the moment I already knew who is the stronger one, so I decided to have some fun.

I relaxed the hold to the point where my father was able to get away, quickly stand up, but he was still on his knees and arms, staring at my legs, which I accidentally flexed. Even with the gym clothes, it was clear they were powerful. He was still staring at them when I decided to continue and attacked him from the side, rolling him on his back. I put my hands behind his shoulders and pressed myself into him at the same time moving my legs to his. He was way taller, so my ankles only reach his knees, but I felt strong and start moving his legs to the sides. It was a simple strength contest, legs versus legs, with a big disadvantage because of the leverage on his side. But I was the one with muscles, and slowly I was pushing his legs to the position where they never been in his life. He started panicking trying to use his arms to push me away, but I was pressed to him in the way he couldn't even slip his arms under me. And then he tapped my back. I was taken by surprise. For some reason, I didn't expect my father to do it, but of course, I let him go right away.

"Wow, your legs are really strong. I would better watch out next round. Now I can see that gym pays off."

"Yes, I can already outlift lots of people in the gym. Let's start round two." - For some reason, it felt good talking to him, he sounds like he was glad for me to be this strong, so I wanted to show how strong I am.

I advanced again, he tried to stop me but I ducked under his arms and grabbed his legs behind his knees, and pulled him up. We fell again this time I got him on his back and his legs were wrapped around my midsection. I saw him performing the same move I did on him, with two tiny differences. First, his legs were considerably weaker than mine, and second I have abs. As hard as he tried, I didn't even feel his effort, and he also must have noticed that his scissor is not giving me any discomfort. I lean a bit and tried to lift him from the ground, but his weight was a bit bigger than I anticipated, and I end up on my butt, and with the momentum, my father's weight pushed me on my back and him on top of me. He quickly grabbed my hands and pinned me. He wanted to say something, but I decided to do glute rises with him on my stomach, he tried to stop me by raising his legs from the ground, but I use much more weight in the gym, so it was not a problem. He noticed it and encircled one of my legs in his, stopping me. Probably I could have used the second leg to just squeeze his, but decided against it.

"I also train my arms. I was even able to curl Tom's dumbells last time." - With that, I've started pushing with my arms. It was hard, father was putting his strength and weight on my push, but slowly, I was able to overcome his effort. I pushed till my hands could grab his shoulders and then stopped. We were in this position for a few moments, and then I winked at my father and use his weight to bench press a few times. It was so cool, I was stronger than my father, and he couldn't stop me.

"You got me again, let's try one more time, but I need some handicap, you should not use your legs. How does it sound?" - I was shocked, my father simply says that I won, and he wants to have an advantage wrestling me.

"What do you mean? Am I stronger than you?"

"Of course you are. I thought the gap between us won't be that big but as hard as it is to say: you are the one who trains seven days a week, and I am the one who is taking you from the gym, and it was a long time ago you surpassed the weights I can work out with. I am only proud of how strong you became. Let's go next round." - So my father knew for a long time about my strength, even before me, and he was completely ok with it. Even more, he was proud of my strength. As to think of it, I suppose he always supported me. He never objected when I wanted to join the gym and lift weights. He was actually proud of me and my achievements. But enough of happy thoughts, we have one more round to do.

There was no reason for games anymore as both of us knew, I am stronger. I ducked under his arms and got a hold of his midsection from behind, with an effort I lifted him from the ground, twisted, and performed a throw. He was on his stomach with hands tightly near the shoulders and spread his legs like preventing me from turning him around.  I was on his back and grabbed his hands to try and move them apart and couldn't because he interlocked them. I was stronger but not that much. And I agreed not to use my legs, at the moment when I thought of switching positions I felt somebody grabbing my hand.

Brother

I took my time in the house just because I was lazy, I don't think there is something wrong with it, but when I came back, I regretted my decision. Lyza just threw my father on the grass and was beating him. I rushed to help right away. Her back was to me, and she didn't see me coming. Quickly, I grabbed her arm and pulled. I should have thought about this move before executing it. The pull didn't do anything, her arms were holding my father's, and I was not strong enough to move them even a bit. I probed to move my sister a bit more to no avail and gave up. She was simply too strong. I thought of punching her but was not sure my punches would be strong enough to do some harm versus all these bulging muscles, on top of that she was laying on my father, and he would feel the punches too, thus I think the main reason I didn't punch her was that I was afraid to make her angry. I tried to move her leg, and it was like holding a tree log, so much power. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the second leg closing in and let her go escaping leg scissors. I think if she would have succeeded I would be done.

There has to be something. And then I remembered that she is ticklish. So I started tickling her, she let go of my father immediately turning her attention to me, at that moment, I felt Lyza grabbing me and moving my body under hers. She wanted to make a pyramid out of us and be on top. I tried to resist and fight her, but she simply overpowered my efforts. It is a good thing that Lyza was distracted with me, and our father was able to slip under her. It didn't help me as she was still holding me firmly and moving my body under her. But after few moments she stopped holding me and tried to free her arm. I sensed that if she wanted something I have to prevent it, so I grabbed her arm to keep her arm holding me. After few moments my sister gave up, seems like my father got a hold of her other arm and forced her to do it. Finally, it was the first time Lyza was not in the dominant position. I expected the father to punish her or something. Imagine my shock when he laughed.

"Nice intervention Tom and awesome job Lyza. You really kicked my butt. I can't be more proud of having such a strong daughter and hope you will help our family get back in shape a bit, clearly, we need it a lot. From now on, you are responsible for our fitness level and have my full support in it." - I wonder would I suffer those months if I would just do the same thing a long time ago. There is no shame in accepting the truth.

The End

assassinua

There can be side stories and so on but that's the main idea I had from the beginning. And I think it's good time to end it.

giantgirl7foot2

Oh, not the end. :shucks:

In any case, thanks for the awesome story! I've greatly enjoyed it from start 'till end.

One thing I would have still liked where the point that she becomes stronger than both of them together, or some brute strength comparisons instead of lifting (like her lifting a barbell that they can barely lift together). Let's hope for some side story.

Thanks, again, for the ride!

:rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

I agree with giantgirl, I have really enjoyed your story and hate seeing it end. Hopefully we will get those hinted at side stories. I hope so.

wissen

Awesome story! Thank you!

And it still has great potential for side stories and continuation. Maybe one day we will see it :)

ravanin

This was one of the best stories in the muscle genre ever! Thank you!

Super_squirrel

If that's the end then   :'( But still, thanks for sharing