Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Skinny Brother v2

Started by assassinua, February 04, 2021, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assassinua

Chapter 19

Sister

We agreed to meet outside right after school to have more time for training, even my brother was eager to win this contest, perhaps to prove that he is not a complete wimp. We still have no equipment to play around with but our body weights should be enough. We already have our routine for warm-up which included running around the yard. But today I decided we need to concentrate more on heavy lifting instead of cardio. The problem is that for my brother regular push-ups are heavy lifting and it's not good enough. I need to be sure that he is pushing himself to his max so I told him that every time I think he is slacking a bit I will punish him in different ways but he should not be worried as long as he gives it all.

I found a long stick for him and told him to curl it with both hands at the same time grabbing it also with two hands to give him good resistance. It was not a surprise that he didn't manage to do it as the leverage was on my side but I didn't put almost any power to my hold, I already started to think what should I do to him when noticed his trembling. It was his full power so I had to adjust my resistance for him to perform a normal set. I grabbed a bottle of water in the break and next set held the stick with one arm, now at least I can feel that he is trying, but after 6th rep, I felt less pressure and was forced to spill the water into his face, to his credit he didn't say anything and concentrated better on the curls, Till the end of 3rd set he was trembling so hard that for a moment I thought he has some kind of heart attack and he was so relieved when I let him finish.

It felt a bit awkward during the rest, Tom thought he did a great job, he even tried to touch his biceps and was breathing heavily like he lifted a ton and I was not sure should I congratulate him or should I show him how weak he is. But come on, congratulate? I have an idea for the next exercise.

"Come over here and hold my hands" - he came closer and grabbed my biceps, can't blame him, I am really proud of my arms. - "Not there, squat a bit and hold my wrists" - I keep my hands down - "Your goal is to not let me raise them, try it now" - I did lateral raise feeling a bit of resistance - "Now it's your turn and do remember to try your best" - I grabbed his wrists and slammed his hands to his side. Tom tried to raise them as I did but I waited till he actually tries his hardest to adjust my strength. While he was doing his set I noticed that I am wider than him even in his baggy clothes.

Brother

I was so happy with myself, at last, I was doing good. I was able to do curls even with Lyza's resistance and now the lateral raises, despite her holding me, I was able to perform them, perhaps some muscles in my body are stronger than others. I even grinned a bit and at that moment I heard some sound from the street and Lyza turned her head, a dummy with our big fence you can't really see the street. For some reason, she was still concentrated in that direction so I decided to go on with raising my arms not to be punished by her again, who knows what she would come up with next. At least I tried to raise them, tried really hard, and failed. My younger sister just held my hands in place and I couldn't do anything, I've tried again and again before she turns her head and notice but to no avail. She was holding me in place without even noticing it. Slowly she turned her head and look directly into my eyes.

"Why did you stop?" - She perfectly knows why, and still she asks just to rumble it into my face. So I decided not to answer - "Oh sorry, I forgot myself for a second and put more pressure than you can handle, continue please" - With that I felt her relaxing a bit and being able to raise my arms. She did it on purpose just to show me how much stronger she is. - "It must be because I am much smaller than you and for some unknown reason my little girlish muscles can hold you easily or perhaps you didn't try your best, what do you think big brother? - with that, she tensed again holding my hands in the air.

"I did try my best but because you have a much lower center of gravity it's not hard for you to do it." - I had to admit I was trying my hardest not to be punished again and came up with some stupid reason, she is still little girl, perhaps she will believe me.

"Perhaps, perhaps. But please continue we need to train hard these weeks" - She relaxed her grip again to let me finish the sets thus she did stop me in the air again a few times, every time apologizing and making an excuse that she is just trying to adjust strength level. Really great situation to be in, training with a much younger sister who is just making fun of you and pretending not to understand how she is so much stronger. So after the exercise, I said something that immediately regretted.

"I think that heavy lifting is great but perhaps we should train some wrestling holds, after all, I will wrestle Kevin and not lift him" - it felt like a good idea not to humiliate myself with strength comparison, before it actually registered in my mind that there are only two of us, and training wrestle holds will mean, training them with Lyza. Why did I talk before thinking?

"Yes, great idea, for some reason I didn't think about it. The problem is I don't know many holds and how to do them. We need to make some youtube analysis before next time. But today we can practice the one Kathy used on you." - I should have predicted that's gonna happen and there is no turning back so I will better be done with it. - "I didn't see how she got you in it but from what I remember she was on her back with your head under her armpit stuck in some kind of head-lock. So come over here and put your head in the same position you were in" - With that, she laid on the ground and invited me to join her, I did as I was told, after all, it was my idea. - "Ok, seems correct, also she wrapped her legs around your torso" - Without letting me answer Lyza wrapped her legs and just slammed me on her and squeezed. There was no way I can escape so I just screamed.

"Oh sorry, didn't she do it?"

"No, she didn't squeeze except few times"

"Aha ok, so that's the correct position. Now try somehow to get out of it" - I am pretty sure I can't get out of any hold she applied but I have to try. There was no rushing and Lyza was not hurting me so slowly I grabbed her hands with mine, they felt beefy in my arms, I've tried with all my might to move them apart.

"Good start" - Lyza decided to comment on my effort. - "Now try to put a bit more strength into this move" - Thanks, if I can put more strength to break I would have done it in the first place. - "You can also try to stand up or pry my legs apart." - So I let go of her hands, nothing to gain there, and tried to insert my hands between Lyza's legs and my midsection. To my surprise, I was able to do it. But then she flexed and I couldn't move my arms at all. I felt like a caterpillar with my whole body secured by her. - "Ok, I think it was the wrong move, good we have this training so we can check what works and what's not. No idea what else you can do, Let's switch positions, perhaps something will pop up"

We switched positions and it was like holding a small bull. My much longer body was not suited for it, and her weight, she was simply lying on me and it was still causing me troubles.

"Let's do it, try to hold tight" - I locked my hands and squeezed my legs, not sure she noticed thus because her core muscles were tensed and I was too weak to do any harm there.  - "We will start with trying to pry your arms." - She just grabbed my arms and applied pressure, somehow I was able to keep up with it. Then I noticed her arm which was right near my face, it was relaxed. She was just toying with me, slowly the pressure increased and come to the point where I couldn't hold it. - " Interesting, Let's try again" - She let go of my arms and waited till I applied the hold again.

Sister

I wonder what is happening in his head when I slowly overpower him, too bad I can't see his face. For the next round, I corrected a bit his hold it becomes better but still easy to overpower thus I decided to check what was on my mind for so long and grabbed his biceps or at least the place where it should be, there was nothing, at first I thought I grabbed his wrist and slide my hand back and forth, and no it was his "biceps", I was even able to almost encircle it with my hand. I remember I was surprised when he curled 6 kgs for only a few reps, but today I am surprised he was able to do even that, I've spent some time holding there but then I thought that perhaps if he flexed something will appear so I squeezed, perhaps a bit hard.

"Ouch, it hurts"

"Sorry, I didn't want to squeeze your wrist so hard, was just trying a way to break free from your strong hold" - I wonder how will Tom react if he thinks I mistook his wrist for a bicep.

"I was just not ready for you to do it and it was not my wrist" - I felt a bit of awkwardness in his voice.

"Really? Interesting. We can try again but make sure to be ready now" - it must drive him nuts, and I squeezed his biceps again, frankly, I did feel some movement there but it's hard to call a flex or even a muscle.

"Ouch, your grip is super strong must be from all the gymnastics and bar hanging you do" - He screamed again. Love this feeling of accidentally hurting him.

"Perhaps, perhaps. Let's try the hold again, promise not to hurt your wrists, I mean "biceps", by the way, we should measure them next time to track your progress." - For some reason, he didn't answer and just applied the hold again. His hands were holding my head and it allowed me to take him in a bearhug, right after I did it I just lifted his body, move my legs closer and stand up, still holding him I squeezed him again. I just love to hear him scream.

Brother

She did it again, I am pretty sure she is doing it on purpose just to hear me screaming and I did.

"Did I hurt you again? I am really trying my best not to but you are so fragile" -  First mistaken my biceps for wrists (perhaps hard to blame her here with biceps as big as hers she perhaps assumed mine will be the same) and now calling me fragile, can't she just be done with it and just kick my ass?

"I am not that fragile, I am just much taller and in an uncomfortable position, I didn't expect you to just stand up, I thought you supposed to break from the hold and not do this." - Technically I was still holding her, so technically she didn't break free, technically.

"I am just trying different scenarios, it's not like we are wrestling for real. Do you think it would be possible for me to break the hold of my older and "stronger" brother if you try your best? Anyway, I showed you three ways so now you do it." - I quickly released her not to be hurt again. - "Let's start in reverse order and perhaps don't try the last option as it requires a lot of leg strength and yours are way too long. So from this position try to hurt your opponent arms by squeezing".  - In one sentence she calls me big strong brother and in others not even assuming I can do the same thing she did because my legs are too weak.

So we were in position again and I grabbed her biceps, as suspected it was big, but frankly speaking, I always had a weak handshake so no expectations there. - "Good job, that's the way to do it, now put some muscle into it." - Lyza was trying to encourage me or just humiliate how weak I am, I already lost track of what's on her mind. - "I forgot that if you squeeze hard enough your opponent will tense the hand. Try now" - She flexed her arm, and it just became much bigger, denting it was out of the question, with the same success I can try to squeeze the wood.

"it's not gonna work also, it seems. you lack wrist strength and I am not that fragile. Now, try to get out of the hold by moving my arms apart." - She relaxed her grip because it was already hard to breathe, I grabbed her wrists and pushed.

"I think you are getting it, try to push harder and you will easily break it."

"I don't have any leverage in this position, my hands are too long." - and weak, and yours is much stronger, can't you see it?

"I think I understand now, you will not wrestle me but Kevin, and he seems quite weak and I doubt he will be stronger in two weeks. So from now on, I will try to match his strength when you work yourself free. Try again" - I did as I was told and after some struggle, I was able to break free.

"Let's call it a day. I think both of us learned a lot today" - What did she mean both of us learned a lot?


wissen

Awesome chapter! Thank you :)

ravanin

pretty nice, but I wish there were more of the old both points of view for the same thing.

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pretty nice, but I wish there were more of the old both points of view for the same thing.

Hm, I agree that it was more fun, but currently story progresses much faster. It's also very good.

giantgirl7foot2

Greatly enjoying every single chapter! Great job!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ravanin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hm, I agree that it was more fun, but currently story progresses much faster. It's also very good.

yeah, but it doesn't have to be exactly like before, just some key moments. A middle point beetween both styles would be pretty nice.

jhunter

Can't wait for more. Good development, and writing is great.

assassinua

Chapter 20

Sister

My brother is a weakling. I knew for some time that I must be stronger than him but I thought that he can at least put a fight and ok, he is weaker than me but I think he is weaker than all my friends, it's even a bit embarrassing just imagine what would happen if he tried to push one of them and got beaten in public. I would be mocked as a sister of a wimp.
I need to do something with it but it's for the future, right now we must win the stupid contest.

We met outside and Tom was still wearing his baggy clothes despite our "agreement" to measure him. He even stepped up to me when I told him to remove it and said I was the one who agreed to it and he didn't promise anything. We can do it his way but I will make sure that he will regret it till the end of today's session. And if I already bring a tape it means he can measure me, it was quite some time we did it. I ordered him to wait and went to his room to grab the dumbbells. They were fully loaded with 12 kg and it served my purpose. So I went down and did few push-ups for warming up. Then I picked the dumbbells and they were heavy even for me, last time I struggled with 6 reps. This time I have the better audience to impress, and slowly proceed doing curls up to 12. The expression on my brother's face was priceless, the mix of fear and admiration. We both know that he can't curl it even once, heck I doubt he can curl it 12 times using both hands. And it was worth it, there was a vein on my arm and they looked pump even by my standards.

Tom picked up the tape and come to me, at least he knows what to do now. He encircled the tape - a bit more than 26 cm. And now flexed, it took him 30 seconds to measure, his hands were trembling but at the end, he succeeded and it showed 33 cm. So quite good progress I have done after last time. There was a silence after that, Tom was clearly afraid to even talk but I was not, so I informed him that today he will train on breaking out of the different holds I saw on youtube. To his credit he didn't object and just asked which position should he take. I almost told him to lay down but then the thought comes to my mind, why should I? I am the one with muscles here. So I told him that there is no need and I can pivot him into different holds myself. He didn't get at first but then I just grabbed his arms and pull him down so I can put him into a headlock after that I applied the same hold we trained last time.

His attempts were funny, I saw that he is probably trying hard but I can't feel it. I had to almost completely relax my grip for him to make a progress and he "succeeded", my legs were still around his midsection so I repeated this hold few more times so he can work a bit and after few attempts, I just grabbed his shoulders and held him in the air for a while and then rotated him into a chokehold. I was paying attention not to put too much muscle into any of the holds as I wanted Tom to be able to break free when he tries his best and not just knock him off. This position was more or less the same as previous, Tom trying to pry my arms and me adjusting to his attempts. I got bored and released his neck. His back was still on me so I grabbed his hands in the place where his biceps should be and slammed them to his sides and did few reps, like a bench weight, perhaps a bit more than a few as his weight is not challenging enough.

I released him so he can get a breath of air and we can switch the hold, he was already breathing hard and I saw fear in his eyes. Good, I rushed to him, got a hold of his midsection, positioned myself behind him, and forced his arse to the ground. I think he didn't even understand what happened. But right now we were both sitting with me behind him. I put my legs over his and grabbed his arms. Slowly and steady I pulled them behind him and instructed brother to try and muscle his way out. I let him feel progress by relaxing my hold and then moving his arms back again and again. From the side, it could look like we struggled. We were already training for quite some time and it feels that he doesn't have endurance and his attempts weakened considerably so I proposed to him to drink some water at the same time I grabbed measuring tape. He was still drinking when I advanced on him waving the tape so he can see it. There was a panic in his eyes and Tom started to walk backward, running after him was not my intention so I quickly dashed forward, grabbed his pants, and pulled his legs so he ends up lying on his back which allowed me to sit on him and pin his arms with my knees. Still holding him I leaned back placed one hand on his belly for better balance and slowly start pulling his sweater up. I dragged it all the way up to his shoulders. I sit on his chest and grabbed his arms, with ease I moved them behind his head not feeling too much resistance, my plan of tiring him with previous holds worked perfectly. I moved his hands together and grabbed both his wrists in one arm, with another I dragged his sweater up despite his wriggling under me. After I finally pull it off him I throw it away. Job has been done, no more baggy clothes, I let go of his arms but still maintaining my sitting position on his chest. He looked exhausted, just laying on the ground with his arms to the sides breathing like he ran a marathon, and these arms, long skinny arms. There are no visible muscles on them and to think that I was scared of him some time ago, the more I look at those arms, the more chuckles start coming and after few moments I just couldn't hold myself and laughed.

After I grabbed the tape Tom started moving his hands from me, making my task much harder, even if I can hold his wrists with one arm I can't measure his arms because of the constant movement, I can tire him more and just wait till his stamina will run out but I didn't want to wait so I put one of his arms under me and sit on it and got a hold of another near the elbow. I circled the tape over his biceps and it was 23.5 cm so my arms were more than 2 cm bigger. Now I need to make him flex but after I took a measurement, Tom stopped struggling and his biceps shrank a bit, I quickly measured again - 21.5 cm. So 23.5 was his flexed arm and mine are almost 10 cm bigger. That's pathetic, I wonder if there is a girl in gymnastics who has smaller biceps than him. Need to check somehow.

"Tom dear, What will be 33 minuses 23.5" - Even if he didn't see the numbers of his biceps I am pretty sure he understands now, and I want him to know that I know how much bigger my arms are.

"9.5" - no cockiness, just dry answer. I was still on top of him and holding his arm and to humiliate him a bit I used two fingers to give his biceps a playful squeeze and chuckling when I did.

"Interesting, let's call it a day. I think we have lots of information to proceed with. And perhaps next time come in a t-shirt and shorts for the workout. I don't mind helping you undress but it takes precious time from our sessions. Ok?" - With that, I took his arm near the wrist and guided it to my biceps so he feels it.

"Ok, as you say." - Good boy.


Brother

The wrestling was awful and not because Lyza just showed me that she is stronger than me. She demonstrated that there is a huge gap between us, guiding me like I am a small kid and not an older brother. And compared to her I was, at least strength-wise, we both knew it, that if she wanted she could just knock me out without trouble.

Nevertheless, new day, new challenges or better call it new suffering. I waited for her and she appeared with a measuring tape. Why? Oh I remember now, she said we should measure me today, there is no way I will allow her to do it even if she can beat me up, I will not undress in front of her. For some reason, she didn't press the issue and asked me to measure her, good, less confrontation is better. She gave me the tape and run for the dumbbells without even asking me for permission, definitely investing in the door lock. She warmed up with push-ups and I was ready to measure her but then she grabbed a dumbbell in one hand. And curled it. I am pretty sure my jaw hit the ground, she repeated the curl up to a total of 12, not sure if that's was her limit or she decided it was enough. The last time I've tried to curl 12 kg I did 6 reps, 6 reps with two hands. Her biceps looked big, No, not big - huge. When she flexed the vein appeared on her peak. I was both afraid and fascinated to measure it but after some effort I did - 33 cm. Pretty sure she can just knock me out with one punch. I must be thankful she didn't persist in measuring me.

I was transfixed by her biceps when she informed me that we will train wrestling holds today, shouldn't be that bad of an experience, I was ready to follow her instructions to position myself. Instead, she said there is no need, I was not sure what she meant. How do you train different wrestling holds without proper positions. From what I remember one moment I was still wondering and another I was in the same hold we trained yesterday. Didn't even understand how it happened. One moment I was standing still and another Lyza's arms have me in a headlock and her legs holding my midsection but at least it's clear for both of us she can take me without an effort. I've started prying her arms and after a struggle was able to free myself but then she just applied the hold again, I just stuck to getting out of the holds without bothering myself that Lyza was not even trying. So it was not a surprise when after few attempts she just rotated me against my will in the air, the issue thus was that when she flexed in that hold her pumped biceps was pushing my throat and it was hard to breathe, the good thing was that she didn't flex often, the bad - that it was still hard to get free from her holds even when she didn't try hard.

Pretty sure she got bored because the next hold was much harder, I was airborne with my hands firmly pressed to my sides by hers, and the worst thing about that hold is that she was constantly moving me up and down. I've tried as hard as I can to break free but to no avail, after a minute my head was already dizzy and I thought I would puke, a good thing she released me and proposed to have some water. I didn't have the time to finish drinking when my sister rushed to me and got a hold of my midsection from behind, for a moment I was worried she would just slam me over her like in wrestling shows, but luckily Lyza just used her strength to position my butt on the grass and sit behind me. I felt her legs on top of mine and immediately start to work myself free but without success, my sister's legs were way too strong and if she did help me relaxing her grip it was not the case with the legs, I've tried to use my arms also but then she grabbed them and pulled them behind my back, if she would have pulled them a bit further I would be screaming. It is a good thing Lyza was not in a "hurting" mood and actually just make me work hard against her holds today, but the issue was that I was already dead tired, I don't have nor her endurance neither her strength, and my attempts weakened considerably.

Lyza sensed that I can't already put a good effort into training and proposed a rest, I really needed it. While drinking I noticed "my coach" coming to me with a tape, I hoped she wanted to measure herself again but the look on her face was telling me I was wrong, I thought about running away but first how it would look if I run away from my younger sister and second and more important one, she already proved to be a better runner and would easily catch me. So I pretended to just drink water and stand my ground for some reason my legs thought otherwise and I moved backward which provoked her and I was on the ground again with her sitting on top. How could I even think about wrestling my sister a while ago?

She pinned my arms with knees and started undressing me, I tried to move my torso and legs but she held me firmly in place with the arm on my belly. She made a progress and the only thing left were arms I was a bit positive as I realize it would be hard for her to actually do it and I was not gonna make it easy. Yes, she had me pinned but it takes more than that to undress somebody. And then I feel my arms moving behind my head, how can she proceed from here, using her legs to take my sweater off? Instead, she did the thing I should predict, she grabbed both my wrist in one hand, of course, she did, she just curled 12 kg with one arm more times than I can do with both. I tried to struggle with all my might but either I was way too tired or she just was way too strong, probably both. After throwing my clothes away she just looked at me and laughed. How would you react if your much younger sister overpowers you and laugh at your skinny body, I didn't react at all, just laid down and waited, she will stop anyway. And she did when she grabbed the tape, I tried to move my hands so she can't do it but frankly, I didn't have any illusions and after a while, she just sits on my left arm and measured the other. After that I relaxed as there was no point in trying anymore, I was exposed. She bragged me in my face that she knows her arms are almost 10cm bigger than mine and playfully squeezed my biceps chuckling all the time, the worst thing I couldn't do anything, I just had to lay there and be in total mercy of my sister. The humiliation ended with her telling me to come in exposing clothes for the training next time, threatening to take them off if I didn't, and there is no doubt she can.

It took me a lot of effort to drag dumbbells back to my room, I didn't even want to try the curls Lyza did so I just switched to video games to forget this situation. After a while father came by to check on me.

"Lyza gave me this list of equipment you both agreed on and I wanted to check if perhaps you need something else?" - I didn't agree on anything with her but if I object she can be angry and who knows what she will do.

"No, the list should be enough"

"Good so I will order everything" - then my father noted my dumbbells. - "That's quite a heavy setup you have here. Do you curl it?" - With that, he picked up the dumbbell and tried to curl it. And the main word here is "tried", to his credit, he cheated himself to one curl and couldn't do it the second time.

"No, I lower the weight for curls." - no reason to lie.

"Hah, for the second I was worried that my son might be stronger than me." - yes your son is not, but you have no idea about your daughter. My memory is still fresh in Lyza making perfect curls with this weight 12 times and the pumped biceps after that.

giantgirl7foot2

Oh yes, that last bit was epic! Greatly enjoying the slow progress!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ravanin

I wonder what will happen if the brother loses the match

wissen

Great chapter! Looks like weakness is a main trait of men in their family. I am curious about their mother, but hope that she isn't strong and Lyza is strongest. By far :)

Interesting how will roles and power dynamic in the family change when Lyza will understand it?

And can't wait when workout set will be purchased. Hope with it Lyza's potential will bloom rapidly.

Thank you for you story, assassinua!

jdm022

Great story assassinua!!!

Bravo... :bravo:
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wissen

Eagerly waiting for new chapter :)

When Lyza will start real training with weights. And what do you have in mind for her more? Using supplements for training? Doing some MMA?

assassinua

Chapter 21

Tom

Tomorrow will be the day my torture will end, at least wrestling one. For the last weeks, my sister was training me for this day so she can prove to her friend something, at least that's what they agreed upon. I just think she wanted to humiliate me, there were so many occasions where I almost stand up to her, every time she is telling how fragile I am when she squeezed me too hard or when she accidentally hold me in place and pretending to not notice it or how during every work out she had to point out that she is adjusting her strength so we can have better wrestling session. I really have enough of this. But I am too afraid, I understand it can't be worse than it is now, but still, probably I am just too afraid to acknowledge to my sister that she is much stronger than me, thus both of us know it.

I was lost in my thoughts on the walk home when somebody just kicked me in the stomach which sent me to the ground. My first thought was about my sister but when I look at my attacker I saw a scared skinny girl, probably my age.

"What the hell are you doing?" - She looked scared enough for me to intimidate her a bit.

"Sorry I was just practicing my kicks and didn't notice you, it's the first time I am doing those and I am not good at it. I hope I didn't hurt you?" - She was just bubbling too much. And thus it hurts I will not admit it.

"No, of course, you didn't hurt me, you just took me off the guard. And you should be sorry, there are special places for training kicks and not near other people."

"Sorry once again, let me help you" - She extended her arm to help me up. And had a better look at my attacker, she was almost my height but skinny like hell, just skin, and bones. I was thinking to just let it go when I saw that she is grinning a bit. It was too much for me and I attacked her.

She didn't expect it so I had no problem to turn her around and apply a headlock, just in case I used two hands so she will not even think about breaking out of it, and it worked, I felt her attempts of moving my arms but she was not strong enough, finally, I am fighting with somebody who is not as strong as my sister. We were standing like this for a minute and I was thinking about whether let her go or move her to the ground when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my obliques. I didn't release my hold but then she elbowed me again and again and it was too much so I pushed her away from me. I looked at my opponent and she was both surprised and scared but didn't attack which gave me time to catch my breath.

I run into her before she starts some kicking or anything, I was training wrestle holds for a while already so that was my advantage. I moved quickly and bear-hugged her from behind. I leaned back in an attempt of throwing her to the ground but watching youtube videos and executing are different things, I end up on my back with her on top of me. Good thing I was still holding her. I've tried to roll her over but she extended her arms and legs nullifying my attempts. There was no point in holding her if I can't benefit from it so I let her go and grabbed her arms. At that moment she quickly set up so we ended in a sitting position with me behind her. I remembered what Lyza did for me and tried to push her arms behind the back. I was confident in that move because it was a pure strength contest, me versus this skinny girl, but for some reason, I was not winning. I was going full strength and we were stuck with neither of us getting an advantage. How is it even possible? She doesn't have muscles and does look weak. And then it occurred to me that I am the same. Her build is the same as mine, why would I expect myself to be stronger if I am also just skinny like hell, the only advantage I have is that she is scared and I trained wrestling a bit. It was hard to accept but I can't simply overpower her so I need to be a smarter one.

I make the last effort and let go of her arms, she was too surprised and almost hit her knees with the head, I used the momentum to sit on her legs and pushed her torso to the ground. From that point, I just mounted her and pinned her arms to the ground, even if we are equal in strength being on top gives me enough advantage to do it. That brawl took a lot from me, luckily she didn't look any better. We sat like this a bit and then she gave up. Feels good to win. I let her go and was on my way home when she suddenly fake a kick in my direction almost hitting me. How dare she do it after giving up. I thought of wrestling her again but she didn't look scared anymore which scared me, I didn't want to lose so instead I pinched her arm rather hard, she started crying called me mean and run away. What she is 12 to behave like that? At least I was happy with myself to fight off that girl who obviously train sometimes otherwise there was no explanation for her kicks, so it's only my sister and her friends who are some freaks of nature.


Lyza

This training with my brother really works, at least for me and my confidence. I am just playing with him and we both know he can't stop me. And on top of that, I am doing it easily, there is no challenge whatsoever, I just enjoy his look every time I point out that I am relaxing so he can proceed with his workouts. And yes my brother is a weakling but more and more I am noticing other people and in my mind, I am thinking if they can handle him as easily as I do. Whenever I see someone sleeveless or in shorts I check whether their muscles are as big as mine. There is a teacher in our school who is quite small, not like a midget or something but he is an adult and 170 is not tall, even one of my classmates is taller than him, she is just super tall for her age and super skinny. But anyway, I've noticed this teacher is avoiding me and when I do something against the rules he is like pretending not to see it. I am pretty sure I can take him but how do you fight grown-up man and your teacher, so I just do it in my mind.

When I entered the classroom together with Kathy, this tall girl, Lexi, wanted to talk to us. We are not friends but she seems to be nice. She complimented us on our muscles and asked if we could teach her some moves so she can defend herself from the classmates because they call her names and so on. There is no harm in it, but she looks so weak and we need to be careful not to harm her. We played the situation when the attacker grabs the victim from behind,

Kathy was the attacker and I was the victim. I immediately felt the difference between her hold and the one my brother was applying. I can feel that it will be very difficult to get out from it but Kathy instructed me that from here the victim can hit with the elbow exposed stomach, I followed and demonstrated the punch to Lexi. Another option is to quickly sit up and grabbed the opponent's leg and then pull it up. The classes could start any moment and Kathy wanted me to show the attack in motion. I prepared myself and felt her grabbing me, for some reason she eased the hold, why did she decide to do it, I am not some kind of a wimp and can handle myself, and to show her that I decided to play rough. I grabbed her hands pried her hold apart with brute strength not feeling too much resistance, she should not take me lightly and put some strength into it, I moved my hands to the side and then let go of one arm and quickly ducked under to position myself behind pushing her hand behind the back into a hammerlock, not to give her any chances I grabbed the second arm and did the same.  When I pushed the arms higher I heard the scream.

The problem is, that it's not a girl's voice, the next problem is that I can see Lexi holding her arm near the mouth and Kathy doing the same. I was in a trance for few seconds processing all this information and then looked at the person I was holding fearing the worst. And it was my teacher, good job Lyza, you just did the thing you wanted to avoid. There was no good way out from this situation, but perhaps, just perhaps I have a solution. I let go but instead of apologizing, I took off my jacket first, exposing my arms.

"Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you, you should have told me that it was you. Good thing you screamed otherwise I could have really hurt you" - I make sure to keep my arms tensed during the talk. And there it is, the same look my brother was having a few weeks ago when I showed him my strength. From that point, I already knew he will not do anything to me because he was scared. He just said it's his fault and everything is fine and we started the lesson. And he kept throwing involuntarily looks at me during the lesson checking me out.

Lexi was super ecstatic after school, she realized that even a little girl can hold her own versus older opponents. So we trained her for few more hours, even as skinny as she was it was good to show holds to the person who is at least coordinated enough to execute them also Kathie's knowledge was super useful. Near the end, both me and Kathy agreed that Lexi makes more progress in one day than these losers during two weeks, perhaps we should bring her tomorrow to watch and take on the winner.

Later that day Lexi called me that she was attacked on the street after school but thanks to our training was not seriously hurt, why would someone attack a little girl? I went to ask my brother if he saw somebody and he did. Somebody kicked him but he was able to beat the attacker, that as much information as I got from him. I told him about the incident with my classmate and said that tomorrow will patrol the area in case the bully returns.



wissen

Awesome new chapter! Thank you! :)