LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tara Babcock

Started by pezman4Him, January 06, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pezman4Him

Tara Babcock (born November 10, 1989) is an American glamour model. In addition,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She also does professional photo retouching, graphic design and HTML/CSS coding, and is a contributing writer to gaming website Impulse Gamer.

Breast implants

Originally an A cup, Tara received inflatable saline implants that were enlarged from 360cc to 570cc, taking her to a DD cup:

    My implants are Mentor Spectrums. I was turned down by many doctors when I told them I wanted to go to a DD cup because of my extremely small frame, petite stature and very low upper body fat content. My surgeon is one of the only surgeons who offers the Spectrums. What is special about them is that they are post-operatively inflatable. I started out a C cup with tiny fill ducts underneath the skin below each breast. Each week I would get some fluid added until I was at my desired size. I then got them removed! It was a bit more expensive, but definitely worth it to get exactly what I wanted! Easy! :)

She says that for her next implants, she is strongly considering cohesive silicon gel implants (als oknown as "gummy bear" implants).

Personal
Born:    November 10, 1989 (1989-11-10) (age 22)
Seattle, WA
Ethnicity:    Caucasian
Nationality:    American

Body
Measurements:    36-23-36
Bra/cup size:    34E (75E)  (same as DD cup)
Boobs:    Enhanced
Height:    5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Weight:    110 lb (50 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Blue
Hair:    Blonde
Very Long, Straight
Underarm hair:    Shaved
[/B]

pezman4Him

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →