Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Own Commisioned Comics - Muscles for Evil

Started by crazymuscle, January 26, 2021, 05:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazymuscle

I'm a huge fan of muscle rampaging, but villains, very very mean actually... These comics as called muscles for evil, and you can find more in my d-a page.

I comissioned these pages and pretend to ask more this year. Will post only a preview and to see the other 12 pages, there is a forward button you can navigate through them.
I still hope to finish my game soon... work is being too hard for me.

K+ is appreciated. Pretend to post more often.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:singing:

crazymuscle

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →