LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Life and Carry, strapon

Started by lilguy31, January 24, 2021, 06:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilguy31

Wonder if there any girls who can lift

and use a strapon mixed in. Maybe full nelson position


Hoodman

Full nelson is a hard one. But yes there are a few that can do this.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

docarsenal

Wonder if anyone has had a session with a lady who uses a strap on and then after tells you to put it on and use it on her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

Only a handful of ladies can do it.. as its a great way to get injured.

Tiberius

Madame mysteria did that in some of her videos

larky368

I saw that. That was so hot! Amber Deluca could do it easily as well.

liftcarryfan1

If they can do a front lift with you, they can do that for sure.  I mean i have seen multiple videos of non FBB's or women who probably don't regularly lift and do it it with some ease.  Maybe the only way i would ever possibly consider any sort of strap on

DCReviews

I would recommend Dominique Danger for a strap and lift session, she actually loves to use her strap on and is ridiculously strong. Even with the position that you want. Hopefully you can handle it. 

Bulklover

My only experience with a full nelson was with Kasie Cavanaugh . . . and I barely got my fingers behind her head . . . and then she spread her lats and inhaled deeply and suddenly my hands popped off her head and my  forearms were trapped in her armpits with my hands pointed straight ahead.  IF she'd had a strap-on, I would have ended up split open like a ripe melon.  My first experience at getting totally and immediately overpowered by a woman.  It was awesome.  :::gulp:::
Life sucks and then you die.

outmuscled

Being fingered while being picked up in a front cradle is also really hot. Especially as you don't see it coming, unlike with a strapon.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Being fingered while being picked up in a front cradle is also really hot. Especially as you don't see it coming, unlike with a strapon.

I was fingered while being blown while being lifted in a reverse 69 position. Girl wasn't even a weight lifter.

(A strong escort)

chemdude01

I suspect Miss M could do this. She picked me up off the ground (feet dangling) in a full nelson and walked me down the hall before slamming me on the bed and grinding me. All she would have needed was the strap on. 

crazycrazy

Does an upside-down reverse wheelbarrow count as a lift? I know it's not a carry as long as your shoulders remain in contact with the mat, but if it's a lift, than I have a story that qualifies for this thread...

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does an upside-down reverse wheelbarrow count as a lift? I know it's not a carry as long as your shoulders remain in contact with the mat, but if it's a lift, than I have a story that qualifies for this thread...

You have piqued my curiosity!  Carry on, soldier!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

crazycrazy

As stated above, there is no carrying in this story, and only ½ of a lift.

This took place 20 years ago with a woman who has erased most of her ads. She had a black belt, and was around 135 pounds. She had a well matted private location. I was inexperienced and not trained. I had very good cardio then, but hadn't taken up resistance training or martial arts. I was 150 pounds, and 5'8".

She just wiped the mats with me. We started standing up, and she caught me with many kicks and punches. Our stand up fight ended with punches and kicks to the liver while she was holding my arm. She transitioned to an armbar, held on to the armbar right up to the point where I wanted to tap, then lessened the pressure. She really enjoyed the armbar more than anyone I've met before or since. My shoulder was snug between her legs, and she tilted her hips to increase the pressure and relaxed when I was going to tap. She was getting off on it and she told me that was why she loved this hold.

She got up on top of me and trapped my neck between her hamstring and calf, and slowly increased the pressure. I wasn't able to get her off me. She put me in a camel clutch, holding her self against my back. Then she put me in a boston crab while she stood up. "Do you know how much stronger than you I have to be to put you in this hold?" She asked.

She turned me on my back, slammed herself down on me, and began pressing her groin against my sternum. She punched the mat next to my head. She flexed her biceps and told me to kiss them. She kept rubbing herself against me while I kissed her biceps. When she finished, she got up and said "Stay there." I stayed on my back like she told me to.

She came back and stood between my legs. I saw she was holding a vibrator. It was a Hitachi, the kind you plug in, not a cordless. She pulled my shorts down and reached under my hips to clasp her hands together, and stood up, lifting with her legs, putting me into the upside down reverse wheelbarrow position.

She warmed up my ass with her fingers, then shifted her grip. "Breathe" she said. I thought it was her finger inside of me until I saw her left hand on the vibrator and her right was holding me up from under my hips. She turned on the vibrator.  "I'm doing this because I'm nice," she said. She held me up that way, coaching me to breathe, gently fucking my ass, and using the vibrator on my balls. She got tired I think, and moved down to a seated position, with my ass on her legs, where she finished me off between the strap and the Hitachi.

There was aftercare and conversation. We decided we were sexually compatible. Then I headed off to shop for jeans.

She moved from that matted room to a better location about 15 years ago, and she stopped advertising about 10 years ago. I think she stopped providing sessions a few years ago, and I last saw her in 2015. I've still got those shorts but they're looking frayed at the hem. I've still got the jeans I bought that day, 20 years ago, and they still look great. Z Brand.