Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anal anyone?

Started by sprstrn, January 23, 2021, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprstrn

Hey guys,

I wonder what it feels like to go anal with an extreme muscular fbb. It must be terrific! Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thank you for sharing your experiences!


Blueline

had it and it was amazing, ... got stucked hehe she di not let me go.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blueline

Wondering why this fantasy dosen't
Have more content. This gutes muscles are intense
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cameraloader

I did it with Celine back in the day. That ass was so flipping tight almost pinched it straight off. She asked me if I wanted to stick it in and im glad i did. it was worth every dime.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I did it with Celine back in the day. That ass was so flipping tight almost pinched it straight off. She asked me if I wanted to stick it in and im glad i did. it was worth every dime.

Celine?  Was she the auburn-haired French bber up in . . . was it LA . . . or Long Beach?  I can't recall now, but if we are talking about the same woman, she was incredible!  Normally, to get anywhere near FS requires some slick verbal maneuvering and sometimes a few extra bucks, but not in HER case.  The duds came right off and she went straight to oral, and I was so stunned that I almost busted my nut right on the spot; I asked to switch positions and before I knew it, I was riding the gloryhole!  This was my first experience of Greek with a fbber and it was everything I imagined and more . . . although at one point, I thought Richard was going to get pinched off at the root.  One of the greatest, most unexpected, and memorable sessions I've ever had.  If I recall, because this was over ten years ago, I saw her three times.

Of course, if we're not talking about the same person, then my above review isn't worth tits on a frog.  LOL!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I did it with Celine back in the day. That ass was so flipping tight almost pinched it straight off. She asked me if I wanted to stick it in and im glad i did. it was worth every dime.

Celine?  Was she the auburn-haired French bber up in . . . was it LA . . . or Long Beach?  I can't recall now, but if we are talking about the same woman, she was incredible!  Normally, to get anywhere near FS requires some slick verbal maneuvering and sometimes a few extra bucks, but not in HER case.  The duds came right off and she went straight to oral, and I was so stunned that I almost busted my nut right on the spot; I asked to switch positions and before I knew it, I was riding the gloryhole!  This was my first experience of Greek with a fbber and it was everything I imagined and more . . . although at one point, I thought Richard was going to get pinched off at the root.  One of the greatest, most unexpected, and memorable sessions I've ever had.  If I recall, because this was over ten years ago, I saw her three times.

Of course, if we're not talking about the same person, then my above review isn't worth tits on a frog.  LOL!  ;)

Man I regret never seeing her but I was very young and not that much money in those days

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I did it with Celine back in the day. That ass was so flipping tight almost pinched it straight off. She asked me if I wanted to stick it in and im glad i did. it was worth every dime.

Celine?  Was she the auburn-haired French bber up in . . . was it LA . . . or Long Beach?  I can't recall now, but if we are talking about the same woman, she was incredible!  Normally, to get anywhere near FS requires some slick verbal maneuvering and sometimes a few extra bucks, but not in HER case.  The duds came right off and she went straight to oral, and I was so stunned that I almost busted my nut right on the spot; I asked to switch positions and before I knew it, I was riding the gloryhole!  This was my first experience of Greek with a fbber and it was everything I imagined and more . . . although at one point, I thought Richard was going to get pinched off at the root.  One of the greatest, most unexpected, and memorable sessions I've ever had.  If I recall, because this was over ten years ago, I saw her three times.

Of course, if we're not talking about the same person, then my above review isn't worth tits on a frog.  LOL!  ;)

Man I regret never seeing her but I was very young and not that much money in those days

So you have shitload of money nowadays?
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

cameraloader

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I did it with Celine back in the day. That ass was so flipping tight almost pinched it straight off. She asked me if I wanted to stick it in and im glad i did. it was worth every dime.

Celine?  Was she the auburn-haired French bber up in . . . was it LA . . . or Long Beach?  I can't recall now, but if we are talking about the same woman, she was incredible!  Normally, to get anywhere near FS requires some slick verbal maneuvering and sometimes a few extra bucks, but not in HER case.  The duds came right off and she went straight to oral, and I was so stunned that I almost busted my nut right on the spot; I asked to switch positions and before I knew it, I was riding the gloryhole!  This was my first experience of Greek with a fbber and it was everything I imagined and more . . . although at one point, I thought Richard was going to get pinched off at the root.  One of the greatest, most unexpected, and memorable sessions I've ever had.  If I recall, because this was over ten years ago, I saw her three times.

Of course, if we're not talking about the same person, then my above review isn't worth tits on a frog.  LOL!  ;)


Yep same one. Saw her in Fort Lauderdale, never hooked up on her trip again but I would have gladly separated with my money for more sessions with her. Truly was a top.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I did it with Celine back in the day. That ass was so flipping tight almost pinched it straight off. She asked me if I wanted to stick it in and im glad i did. it was worth every dime.

Celine?  Was she the auburn-haired French bber up in . . . was it LA . . . or Long Beach?  I can't recall now, but if we are talking about the same woman, she was incredible!  Normally, to get anywhere near FS requires some slick verbal maneuvering and sometimes a few extra bucks, but not in HER case.  The duds came right off and she went straight to oral, and I was so stunned that I almost busted my nut right on the spot; I asked to switch positions and before I knew it, I was riding the gloryhole!  This was my first experience of Greek with a fbber and it was everything I imagined and more . . . although at one point, I thought Richard was going to get pinched off at the root.  One of the greatest, most unexpected, and memorable sessions I've ever had.  If I recall, because this was over ten years ago, I saw her three times.

Of course, if we're not talking about the same person, then my above review isn't worth tits on a frog.  LOL!  ;)


Yep same one. Saw her in Fort Lauderdale, never hooked up on her trip again but I would have gladly separated with my money for more sessions with her. Truly was a top.

A memory I'll access while on my deathbed.  :)
Life sucks and then you die.

busthemus2003

Had anal with 4 FBBs. A cock crushing experience.