Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyjungle

This ad has appeared several times in the past couple of months at backpage NYC -
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Always for one, maybe two days. Who is she? Real or imagined?



Warhawk Overdrive

I know who it looks like. But I thought she lived in S. America, which makes me question the ad. Unless she comes to NYC every so often and only adverts when she is here
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

cinco

I've been mongering Backpage and Craigslist NYC for years. I just recently moved from there. That's a real ad alright b/c she's advertising FBB and talks about having a male handler. Definitely real. NOt sure who she is but she does look like one of the more well known Brazilian FBB's. Good luck. I'd nail that shit.

elloco83

The pictures show Andressa Viera. If the Ad is true, I envy everybody in NYC

lovethestuff

that ad is total bullshit. google the number in the ad.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cinco

I recant. Not a real ad. Andressa is 5'3 or so. Ad says this lady is 5'7".  :sorry:

kimbo1905

Anyone had experiance with any other backpage wrestlers?

freestyle

can I get a top 4 rank for nyc wrestlers?  I so happen to have a special occasion lol.  so I was chatting it up with a lady on this dating website who happens to be just outside of nyc and she offered me a place to stay this summer, very interested in me.  anyways I ask her if she is into wrestling and being aggressive (this scores me a lot of free sessions) and she says she is and asks for a vid.  so I direct her to j.thomas knocking out a victim lol.  she says its hot but is worried about knocking me out b/c shes not sure how to do it.. so then i ask if we dated would it be okay if i wrestled other women, she says yes as long as she watches!! so i'm going to have her watch a session when i go to nyc.

Polite Society

  The UTR Agency has a gorgeous figure competitor planning to visit Manhattan June 15.
    She will be a month out from a pro qualifier there and pics are available for those interested. Contact me the usual way for her description. Thanks.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

STEVEN1971

I am interested in meeting the figure girl coming to NYC to compete.  How do I get in touch with you??
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

STEVEN1971

I tried to respond as you stated, but I keep getting an error.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

sadly I wont be able to see this Figure Girl but I seen the photos...smoking contact the UTR now to see her.

janders

I'm new to this forum and I'm thinking to do my first session. I live in NYC and im not into the wrestling and scissors or any of the pain stuff just more sensual and  MW and even some f.s.  ;) iwas wondering if any of you guys know any fbb's that offers what I'm looking for

fbbadmirer

Check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You may want to look at the entire You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login site if you have not already, and make sure you look to see who is coming to NY, there are almost certainly a lot of individuals listed on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login who come to NY. Good luck!

KennyWrst


Just moved to NYC and am looking for a strong, aggressive wrestler for a competitive match/beatdown.

Basically I'm looking for the Arekah of NYC.  Any suggestions?  Anyone out here close to being in the same class as Arekah?