Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:55:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New York community  (Read 129174 times)

tonyjungle

NYC - backpage NYC - real or imaginary?
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 02:56:33 am »
This ad has appeared several times in the past couple of months at backpage NYC -
http://manhattan.backpage.com/Domination/muscle-goddess-female-model-and-bodybuilder-totally-private-today-only-22/26097450

Always for one, maybe two days. Who is she? Real or imagined?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: NYC - backpage NYC - real or imaginary?
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2012, 06:38:30 am »
I know who it looks like. But I thought she lived in S. America, which makes me question the ad. Unless she comes to NYC every so often and only adverts when she is here
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

cinco

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 01:38:04 pm »
I've been mongering Backpage and Craigslist NYC for years. I just recently moved from there. That's a real ad alright b/c she's advertising FBB and talks about having a male handler. Definitely real. NOt sure who she is but she does look like one of the more well known Brazilian FBB's. Good luck. I'd nail that shit.

elloco83

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2012, 02:36:35 pm »
The pictures show Andressa Viera. If the Ad is true, I envy everybody in NYC

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2012, 08:36:53 pm »
that ad is total bullshit. google the number in the ad.
User is currently banned [View]

cinco

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2012, 03:38:10 am »
I recant. Not a real ad. Andressa is 5'3 or so. Ad says this lady is 5'7".  :sorry:

Offline kimbo1905

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2012, 12:46:14 pm »
Anyone had experiance with any other backpage wrestlers?

freestyle

Nyc - best wrestler in nyc? special occasion
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2012, 01:00:41 pm »
can I get a top 4 rank for nyc wrestlers?  I so happen to have a special occasion lol.  so I was chatting it up with a lady on this dating website who happens to be just outside of nyc and she offered me a place to stay this summer, very interested in me.  anyways I ask her if she is into wrestling and being aggressive (this scores me a lot of free sessions) and she says she is and asks for a vid.  so I direct her to j.thomas knocking out a victim lol.  she says its hot but is worried about knocking me out b/c shes not sure how to do it.. so then i ask if we dated would it be okay if i wrestled other women, she says yes as long as she watches!! so i'm going to have her watch a session when i go to nyc.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
New York - UTR Figure girl visiting New York June 15
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2012, 01:59:37 pm »
  The UTR Agency has a gorgeous figure competitor planning to visit Manhattan June 15.
    She will be a month out from a pro qualifier there and pics are available for those interested. Contact me the usual way for her description. Thanks.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline STEVEN1971

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: UTR Figure girl visiting New York June 15
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2012, 09:07:57 pm »
I am interested in meeting the figure girl coming to NYC to compete.  How do I get in touch with you??

Offline STEVEN1971

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2012, 09:02:16 pm »
I tried to respond as you stated, but I keep getting an error.

nujerz84

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2012, 12:08:25 am »
sadly I wont be able to see this Figure Girl but I seen the photos...smoking contact the UTR now to see her.

janders

Re: NYC - Sessions in NYC
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2012, 12:32:47 am »
I'm new to this forum and I'm thinking to do my first session. I live in NYC and im not into the wrestling and scissors or any of the pain stuff just more sensual and  MW and even some f.s.  ;) iwas wondering if any of you guys know any fbb's that offers what I'm looking for

Offline fbbadmirer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NYC - Sessions in NYC
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2012, 05:03:40 am »
Check out http://wb270.com/frames.htm

You may want to look at the entire wb270.com site if you have not already, and make sure you look to see who is coming to NY, there are almost certainly a lot of individuals listed on wb270.com who come to NY. Good luck!

KennyWrst

NYC - Competitive match/beatdown sesssions in NYC?
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2012, 02:51:20 pm »

Just moved to NYC and am looking for a strong, aggressive wrestler for a competitive match/beatdown.

Basically I'm looking for the Arekah of NYC.  Any suggestions?  Anyone out here close to being in the same class as Arekah?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View