Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblerbc

Hi I was wondering if any one had a session in ny with Britta Olsen , Maddison or Layla  or any girls in nyc  I am looking for a strong girl that can handle a fun competitive match.  I had a match with Jasmine Flower she was a great technical wrestler but not very strong. I have a match set up with Britta next week so any info on her would be great Thanks!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


MrSteed

Never met thopse three, but in 2008 I wrestled Marie Karina, who used to be at Tempest.  Our session was more playful/sensual than real competitive. She was tall and strong with an athletic build and personable. I would see her again. She lives on the far northeast side of Manhattan.

ramblerbc

Thanks  I tried e-mailing Marie she looks awsome! , but never got a reply

xyhg2001

Britta is terrific. Stick with her.

santino corleone

I sessioned with Britta Inga Olson last month and I wrote a detail review of her. Check it out, it won't be tough to find.
I will say here that I had a very nice time with her and I will see  her again, most likely in a three some with one
of her lady friends.  She is not a body builder but in very good shape with a great natural rack.

If you want a body builder, Michele Falsetta will show you a very good time. I did see her in the spring and reviewed her here.
Good luck guys,
Santino

katzave

does anyone know of any good fbb's that travel to north nj for sessions?

Mike74

Mistress Treasure is heading up there at the end of this month. She is the BEST out there! You WILL NOT be disappointed. Contact her her A.S.A.P. or you will end up regretting it.  Good Luck!

musclezrkool

I will be briefly visiting New York City for a few days in mid-February - any recommendations on who I should see?

According to wb270 there's a bit of a lull in NY mid-Feb from the point of view of visiting fbbs, so I'm wondering which of the 'resident' girls would be good to see?

I'm into muscle worship and the sensual types of session, rather than competitive wrestling. And with as many extras as allowed, so hj minimum, more if possible.

Charmaine looks good, anyone seen her?

Also wondering if there are any strip clubs with muscular girls?

Thank you!

uptomyleftnut

charmaine is sexy pretty intelligent personable    has added alot of muscle mmmmmm

but she told me in a one on one session on HBC  she doesnt give or accept oral sex


too too bad

musclezrkool

Yes, she is looking very buff lately - I might settle for a HJ from her if the price is reasonable...

kimbo1905

Any suggestions for non bodybuilder, sensual wrestling and face sitting? Thanks

rm6543


skijerk302

Have you had a session with Asha?

rm6543

NO, but I have corresponded with her through e-mail and she is pretty much open to anything except f/s.  She was a professional fighter and has a lot of experience in the martial arts.  I also asked her about nude facesiting and she told me she would love to smother me with her round pefect ass.  The only reason I didn't do the session is because I can't afford it right now.

lovethestuff

look here

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login