⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2020 CBBA Pro China

Started by jadefoot, January 04, 2021, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadefoot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:dance:

jadefoot

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Tiguan2018

Hello, just a humble question... does anyone know who the contestant with the number 387 is? She is gorgeous and wow... :wow:. I am completely in loved. If anyone can help in here it would be great. I will search "heaven and hearth" in order to get to know this incredible lady. Man.... life is way too short to NOT do what you want.

HAPPY NEW YOU ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE WE ALL HAVE A BETTER YEAR THIS TIME.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hitboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello, just a humble question... does anyone know who the contestant with the number 387 is? She is gorgeous and wow... :wow:. I am completely in loved. If anyone can help in here it would be great. I will search "heaven and hearth" in order to get to know this incredible lady. Man.... life is way too short to NOT do what you want.

HAPPY NEW YOU ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE WE ALL HAVE A BETTER YEAR THIS TIME.
I believe her name is Shuxian Zhou (周淑娴)

huyen

1. 384 Kang Chunmi (康春米)
2. 404 Li Feng (李锋)
3. 400 Wang Dongyuan (王冬媛)
4. 386 Huang Yuying (黄宇英)
5. 387 Zhou Shuxian (周淑娴)
6. 398 Tao Xin (陶沁)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiguan2018

The lady with number 387 is Shu Xian Zhou, so thank you to all of you who tried to assist on this. Unfortunately, there is no much info of this lady and also it seems to me that she is not even in social media. I tried insta****, nothing and I tried Facebook, nothing either. There are in here a few threads from the past that she figures, but nothing else. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login