LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Do you prefer to see small skinny guys or bigger guys vs women in videos

Started by Ivanturina995, January 02, 2021, 02:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivanturina995

I always liked to see a guy that is much smaller than a muscular woman in the video, comparison between smaller guys and big women and seeing that contrast betwen a big woman and a small skinny guy is my thing. One of my favourite videos is that with Jana linke. where she wrestles that guy for a job in a security firm. So pretty much that kind of comparison. Currently for me herbiceps has the best videos with those small guys. What is your preference guys?


Creamnant

Bigger woman vs bigger woman  :)
When non scripted, I like to see 2 big girls showing us how strong they are by fighting each other.
Face to small guys (or woman), it's like seeing them against a puppet. But I respect those who like that.

So, if it's a mixed match, it would be with a bigger guy.

ep92010

I agree with the smaller guy vs huge woman - the more muscular and taller  the better. i love the guy HBC uses for a lot of their videos. he's something like 5'1" and 110 pounds and he's dwarfed by some of the  women they shoot with.  i want to see natalia kuznetsova lift him with one arm!

petitskinny

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Del4

I prefer seeing female bodybuilders against bigger guys (who are still smaller than them), both because the comparison is impressive and their domination is hotter against bigger guys - some of my favourite wrestling videos have this, like Lora Ottenad in Bedroom Wrestling and Karla Nelson in Muscular Domination.

ayylm4o

Definitely bigger guys. It's why I don't like the HBC "comparison" videos. There is no comparison, the guys they use are borderline dwarves it almost feels insulting to compare these huge accomplished female bodybuilders with them.

FBBMW

If the guy is so much smaller, thin with no muscle,  that you would never bet on him putting up a fight, I don't see the turn on. 

I think it's better when the FBB is up against a fit guy around her size.  Then it's easier to see how strong she is. 

   

myopter686

It really doesn't matter to me what the guy' size is.  What I enjoy watching is a muscular woman handle a man with ease.  It isn't as fun to watch a guy "go through the motions" though.  It is more fun to watch the woman drive and control the guy. 

It is also fun to watch a guy who thinks he's going to have his way with an athlete and she ends up having her way with him. 

Butt kisser

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always liked to see a guy that is much smaller than a muscular woman in the video, comparison between smaller guys and big women..

Amen. The smaller guys highlight how big the female bodybuilder/wrestler is.. it creates a striking (& exciting) contrast. One of my favorite lightweight schmoes was Luis from '90s Mass Muscle vids. Short, very thin, and put up absolutely no resistance against his female opponents. He was easily manhandled by big girls like Karla Nelsen, Nicole Bass, etc. They could lift, cart, and toss him around with ease. And keep him in holds for as long as they pleased. It was fun to watch.. And in my mind, he's a legend.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

I normally don't care. But I kind of like the fit thing. Because I'm fit and it's dope to see someone fit still get thrashed.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mr.Purple357

The bigger the guy the better. That makes the woman's victory much more humiliating for him. It's both unexciting and unimpressive to see them overpowering some guy who's way scrawnier than me.

Karharot

For me the answer is simple...
Look at this guy..lately, he is everywhere..Awefilms...Utopia...and he is ruining absolutely every video!!
Because of his huge height and weight the videos are ridiculously fake and supid!



I like when the guy is small and skinny, like this one

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas

ilikethemripped


outmuscled

I want the woman to be more muscular, and I want her to win against genuine resistant, but subject to that I want the guy to be a normal specimen.

A 180lb fbb should certainly be able to overpower a 180lb guy who is reasonably fit but nowhere near her condition. Even a 200lb guy.
She wouldn't be able to casually lift him and spin him around like the puny men if that's what you want, but she could certainly manhandle him and come out on top.

lbinet

I definitely prefer smaller guys vs bigger/stronger girls.
HBC is doing a really good job to show how overpowering the models are compared to the men in the videos