LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Session in Frankfurt

Started by Scissorfan1995, December 27, 2020, 06:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scissorfan1995

Hello guys,

I hope you are all alright!

I'm. Planning my next session atm and I'm going to be in Frankfurt soon. Ive accidentally read about Mayra beeing in Frankfurt and read that she is brutal. Actually that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Has anybody of you experience with her? Is she really brutal (KOs and ignore taps)? From what I've seen on her IG she seems super nice.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Scissorfan1995

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jpmorgan

Which Mayra are you talking about?

What's her IG? Is she advertizing sessions anywhere?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login