⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Emily Brand on HBC

Started by BG2112, December 12, 2020, 06:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BG2112

She has a video posted which is 2:54 long for 600 credits.  I  know that hey if you don't wanna pay for it you don't have to, but is she crazy to ask for what is $60 US for a 3 minute video? 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BG2112

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has a video posted which is 2:54 long for 600 credits.  I  know that hey if you don't wanna pay for it you don't have to, but is she crazy to ask for what is $60 US for a 3 minute video?
TBF that's a downright cheap price tag compared to what she charges on her OF page.  Can't fault the woman for knowing her worth.  No, I will never pay until her prices are more within reason but I'm sure there are others who would gladly pay an arm and a leg to get any content from her regardless of quality.  It's a smart business decision to take advantage of those people.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wookiee

I am glad to see her make the move to HBC. Wish her time there will be well served. She seems to have gained more size from the perhaps old pictures I have seen of her. Her face looks fuller too and she appears to be doing well. Honestly I had to watch her free stream for a while to make sure it was not a recording or something that was designed to get people into premium.


I was a little confused at her videos as well. While I do understand the desire for prices like this I would think one looks at the other material out there for comparison.

kostas

Her prices on the videos are really high , i agree, but on private chats she is amazing. Did a private show with her some days ago, and i have to say she is one of the kindest girls i have seen here. She  has amazing arms, legs, ass, nice face. I was really pleased
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login